All hotels in El Centro, California, United States of America
1575 Ocotillo Drive, El Centro, CA, 92243, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

• Value
    Room is all right
    Location is ok
    Comfortable
    Poor vibe
"nice and accommodating"
very comfortable. very clean. management extremely nice and accomadationg. I will stay there again when I return to that area...without hesitation.
2 night trip Mar 23, 2013
rsd
"Surprisingly large rooms"
I wasn't expecting muh other than it was going to be clean. When I entered my room I was surprised with how large it was. I also enjoyed the decor, not amazing but peaceful (large pictures of palm trees). As a woman who travels alone for business I felt very safe and would stay there again.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2013
"close to interstateandmajor city street"
People were friendly and accommodating
2 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"good shower head & hot water."
Hairdryer plug did not work even when said fixed. Cover on ac unit fell on my foot. Lamp bulb had to be unscrewed to turn light off. Ceiling fan had one speed - high!
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
Don
"Cheap and convenient"
Convenient and affordable, close to freeway and restaurants. Could use upgrade in tv quality though.
4 night business trip Feb 25, 2013
TL
"Simple but good quality!"
This hotel is simple, but clean, and the staff is very friendly and accommodating.
Other trip Feb 25, 2013
Jackie
"very nice"
It was a nice place close to my doctor ,very quiet the bathroom could be little bigger but ok. front desk and maids was very nice .
2 night trip Feb 13, 2013
Ron
Stay was great, I have recommeneded to all of my co workers here for work also
4 night business trip Feb 4, 2013

"Improved a lot"
this hotel did a lot of update since we came last year, they painted walls and even provide free breakfast, will come back again for sure.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014

"Avoid!"
At arrival we were told that our room was not at the main building, but across the street in the other building. The main building only had suites (suites at Super 8?!). Also the jacuzzi was out of order and the water in the pool was ice cold. The young man at the front desk was very nice and upgraded (?) us without any extra charge to the main building. The room was very big and looked ok, but the bathroom was really small. The room smelled so strongly of some kind of cleaning detergent that it was hard to stay in the room. Either the carpet had been just washed or they were trying to hide something. Well in the morning my daughter found the reason for that; a big vomit stain on the other bed's bed cover... A took a picture of it, gross! The pillows were also like rocks, we all had a terrible headache the next day. In the morning we couldn't find the breakfast room so we went to the reception to ask for it, but there was no one. We rang the bell, but nobody showed up. We finally found the breakfast room and everything looked ok. But when we tasted the coffee, we were up for another disappointment: the coffee was cold. That was it, we packed our bags and almost ran out of the hotel, I jammed the room keys between the front desk's doors, because there was still nobody to be seen. Never again! I don't understand how this hotel could have gotten such good reviews!
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
FI
"Geschikt hotel."
Geschikt hotel om onderweg te overnachten en om eventueel even een dagje over de grens naar Mexico te gaan.
1 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
Herman-Peter
NL
"Prima hotel voor een prima prijs"
We zaten in het "bijgebouw" aan de overkant van de weg. De kamer was prima in orde. Bedden waren erg goed en het was erg schoon. Het ontbijt was (zelfs voor Amerikaanse begrippen) wel erg karig. Alleen maar sneetjes brood en een broodrooster. Toch wel een aanrader.
1 night trip with friends Oct 6, 2013
Hans
NL
"Good choose"
Good hotel. I'll come back.
4 night business trip May 20, 2013
DK

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 El Centro

"Ok"
01/16/16 robertdP7410VA San Diego, California
Very nice front desk. They allow pets which limits our choices but the room was clean and adequate. They are not overpriced.
"Just fine"
12/20/15 christinelT7657GG San Diego, California
They had everything I needed. Nothing to complain about. Except I'm 5'8 and was about 2-3 inches taller than the shower head. Still, the water got warm quickly. Close to freeway and friendly staff. Didn't get to try the breakfast (6:30am) because I had to leave super early for work. Would stay again.
"Served Its Purpose!!"
12/19/15 lewandowski Corona, California
I often travel from Arizona to California and vice versa. This hotel is perfect if you are just looking for a comfortable room at a great price. Nothing fancy. Room was clean and they even had Direct TV. It's located right off the freeway and there are plenty of restaurants in the area. Very small and old looking from the road, but at the end of the day, does it really matter? For a quick overnight stop, it definitely served its purpose. A very friendly staff as well!!
"You get what you pay for!!"
12/06/15 debbiehF8075VB Tucson, Arizona
I have stayed at Super 8 motels before and they have been nice. This one was not as we expected. Thank goodness it was only for one night - a stopover on our way to San Diego. We had to ring a bell to check in (it was only 7:30 pm. The woman barely spoke English. The room itself was decent except for the giant cockroach climbing the shower wall. It was a room with a king size bed and there were 4 small 12"x12" pillows on the bed.
"Poor Place to Stay"
11/11/15 Chucker00 Tucson Az, United States
When we arrived the desk clerk said she was upgrading our stay to a suite. This was only giving us the room next door for us to sit on a couch, there was a kitchen which we did not need or use, and there was NO BED in it. I thought our reservation was for a handicap room, it was not. As a matter of fact, I was told they did not have any handicap rooms. The bathroom was useless to me as it was barely big enough to stand in, only three foot wide and less than six foot long. I was afraid to take a shower as there were no hand rails if one slipped. When we opened the door to the room, we were overwhelmed by the deodorizer that had been sprayed in it. Someone had parked in the handicapped space without any sign of a handicap person, ie no plate or hanging placard. I thought it was from the office, not a guest.
"We have stayed here several times. The staff is always..."
10/29/15 Richard P El Centro, California
We have stayed here several times. The staff is always friendly and can always provide us with our needs. Just wish that they had larger, more user firendly pillows!
"Handy Location"
09/25/15 randy1941 Sudbury
Our stay at the Super 8 motel was very pleasant. Without a request the manager said "I'm going to give you a free upgrade, a suite". Great. We arrived early and he said, "There will be no charge for early arrival". Great. The motel is handy to the Interstate, stores, restaurants, etc. The pool is pretty small but very clean. Breakfast was pretty basic too. The staff was very pleasant.
"Yes and No"
09/23/15 SueAB Phoenix, Arizona
The ladies in the lobby were friendly and welcoming and they upgraded us to a suite.. When I asked for a recommendation for lunch, they suggested the restaurant across the street and gave me a menu. When we returned from lunch, there was a gal mopping the tile, and even though the yellow caution sign was displayed, she held my arm as I crossed the wet tile to our room. The room could be compared to a one bedroom condo. There was a king bed with nice linens, a desk, two night stands with lamps and a desk. Although there was a ceiling fan, the chains were missing and it was set on very high speed. There was a flat a flat screen TV, Iron and ironing board, coffee maker, small refrigerator and complementary WIFI The bathroom was small, but clean and the towels were nice. We also had a full kitchen with more cupboards than I have in my own home, a full size range and refrigerator, toaster and teeny microwave. The sitting room was furnished with a sleeper bed, chair and ottoman, table with two side chairs, coffee table, credenza and flat screen TV. I walked around in my socks and they were coal black on the bottom and the upholstered furniture was grubby. Breakfast was to be available at 6:30, but it was still locked at 7:00. When I called the desk to inguire, a man came to make the coffee and juice, but did not acknowledge us Breakfast was not up to other Super 8's, but it got us on the road. We made our reservation on the Super 8 site where they offer several discounts plus a reduced rate if paid in full 10 days out. .
"So much more than we expected!"
09/01/15 Lorette P Prescott, United States
We chose the hotel for its convenient location, and what an unexpected surprise when our room turned out to be a two room suite with full kitchen! The bed was very comfortable, and we were sorry to have to move on the next day. There are restaurants located close by. All in all, we will definitely stay here on our next trip to San Diego!
"Very Clean Economy Hotel in Area"
08/09/15 pare252 San Diego, California
Have been staying for one night, whole town was almost sold out, needed good night sleep, took chance as many of doctors and patients are staying there as the location is right in front of medical center, called the hotel for availability, front desk guy Ricky was very helpful, hotel was best value for the price paid, clean, overall I will stay on my next visit no issues recommend others if they want something budget motel with free breakfast and wifi.