All hotels in Hyannis, Massachusetts, United States of America
18 North St, Hyannis, MA, 02601, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Staff makes the difference"
The biggest difference from other hotels on the area is that the staff is very very nice, polite and helpful.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Very good"
Manager are very kind and room clean. Everything is good.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Overall okay, but disappointed with the setting for breakfast.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Winter Weekend"
We were looking for a winter weekend getaway, and found this Inn. Rooms were clean and warm. The staff was great...for example, the ice machine was out of order, but the desk cheerfully provided bagged ice for our beverages. Great location - if the weather was a little warmer, a nice easy walk to Main Street and shopping.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Not bad / Not great."
I found the hotel clean and reasonably comfortable. Just a few dings / pet peeves overall. First I really hate that some hotels are taking the coffeemakers out of the rooms and opting for a central breakfast area. When I wake up I want to have a cup of coffee without worrying about making myself 'presentable' and wading into the lobby. This hotel's front desk is unmanned overnight. There is no elevator at this hotel which means that anyone who is unable to deal with stairs is relegated to the ground floor and the additional noise of having guests walking on the floors overhead. The hotel does have a pool and hot tub but it closes early so any hope of a relaxing dip when I returned from late meetings was dashed. It's too bad because it did look like a decent pool/hot tub area. The counters in the bathroom had cigarette burns. (non smoking room) The shower head was in serious need of replacing. The vending machine (soda) was out of order. The parking lot was in serious need of having snow removed to open more spaces. The corridors are either unheated or heated just above freezing. The staff was EXTREMELY FRIENDLY though.
2 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"Very enjoyable stay!"
We were pleasantly surprised with the Hyannis Travel Inn. We got into town early (about noon) and stopped by to see if we could check in early (normal check-in is 3:00pm). The hotel clerk said that wouldn't be a problem. He was very nice and friendly. He explained all of the amenities and explained how to get to the room. We went to our room and I was it looked like a typical hotel room at first. But then I noticed the microwave, fridge, Keurig coffee maker, and LCD TV. Everything was pretty clean. We came back to the room about 2:00am, tired, and I discovered the only thing about this hotel that disappointed me... the beds. Both were very firm. If not for the beds I would have given this hotel a perfect rating. We still easily slept for 6 hours. We checked out the continental breakfast in the morning... not shabby. It had all of the standards. It was in the pool area, which was very lively as other guests were enjoying the heated pool in the middle of winter. One last note - the soda machine was broken but had a sign to see the front desk for drinks. My wife wanted water and the same clerk came and got it for my wife and then said it was on the house. I know the $1 isn't going to break the hotel but the gesture was appreciated. As we drove away I commented to my wife that its hotel clerks like this that make staying at places pleasurable. Overall this was a great experience and I would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Adam
A place to rest your head and let the kids swim in the pool.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Winter grounding"
It was off season yet they still offered outstanding service. Great location. Friendly staff. I will definitely stay again.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2015
Shannon
"We'll be back!"
Great hotel, nothing fancy but clean and a great price. Friendly staff!
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
Shea
"Great deal!"
Great hotel and a great price! It was clean and comfortable, close to everything. We will be back!
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
Shea
"Would be less critical if it was cheaper!"
We booked this hotel because we knew we would be getting into Hyannis too late for the boat to Nantucket. Reception closes at 11 and I spoke with two different people to let them know we would be arriving late. When we arrived and called the number on the door, the manager seemed confused and surprised. Key cards didn't work, had to call again and have the manager activate the keys. There were several short black hairs in the shower. Towels were thin and rough. Heater was hard to control; room was either freezing or hellishly hot and stuffy. Breakfast was pretty basic but appreciated. The manager was very friendly despite our late arrival. Matress was comfortable and room had mini fridge. All in all ok but definitely not worth the $80 we paid for our stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Weekend in hyannis"
Arrived in Hyannis on Nov. 28th, Front desk staff were very friendly. Got to our room. Hallways smelled funny and were cold. ( I think its the cleaning solution they use) Room was good size , looked and smelled clean. When we were ready to open the sofa bed there were no sheets on it or in the closet. Had to call front desk to get it but they Got it to us within 2 minutes. Beds were ok but only had 1 pillow per person and the pillows were very uncomfortable, wish they would have offered at least 2 pillows. Next morning went to breakfast which is right in the pool area. Didn't really like the idea of breakfast being in that area. Breakfast was not very good. A lot of carbs and just some freezing cold boiled eggs which tasted old. No fruits were offered.Coffee was not very good. Pool looked clean and there is a jacuzzi which was good. Was an ok stay but have been in better hotels for the same price.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Black Friday getaway."
Very friendly, comfortable hotel. Location is excellent.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Met Expectations"
We had an excellent time. The hotel was very clean, the staff was helpful and friendly, and the hotel was close to everything. The hotel has a very good continental breakfast.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"clean room"
It served it's purpose for us. It wasn't the best but it wasn't the worst either. Clean.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Great experience"
Because of a winter storm we needed to take a late ferry from Nantucket. We arrived at 3 a.m. and we were warmly greeted by Cliff the resident manager. He cheerfully helped us with our bags. The room was clean and comfortable and the complimentary breakfast was more than adequate. Next time we need a room in Hyannis we will definitely stay here!
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
Jonathan
"Great hotel with an affordable price!!"
Great hotel and the price was very reasonable. I mentioned to the gentleman at the front desk that we had reservations at the Roadhouse restaurant that evening. He proceeded to give me a 10.00 voucher for dinner.I was very delighted! The rooms were very clean.We love the fact that it's walking distance to the Main st.They have done an awesome job renovating.I would definitely return again.The staff was very friendly and accomodating.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
cheryl
Everybody was very friendly and helpful great place to stay
2 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
ANNE
"Super clean, super friendly"
Really nice place to stay, the staff was friendly on check in and check out, the only odd part is the check in desk in basically in the pool area. I didnt find any special about the breakfast. My room was very clean I was highly impressed for the room I got for the price. Sure it is a little dated but a very nice place that is well taken care of. If I were you I would stay here.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Good experience."
Only problem was there wasn't any outlets near the head of the bed. Had to get an extension cord from the front desk. Staff was great. Would stay there again.
Don
"Absolutely Adequate"
Good location near center of Hyannis. Helpful staff and high standard of cleanliness. Bed just fine, although pillows were rudimentary. No premium cable, but Wi-Fi was robust. In-room refrigerator hummed loudly and intermittently, but this wasn't a deal-breaker. Good water pressure and plenty of hot water. Overall, good value for the price, and a place I would stay in again for business travel.
"Staff so nice !"
A friend and I (2 over worked nurses ) needed to get away for a couple of days to de-stress, it was the first time we have been to this hotel. We found the staff unbelievably accommodating and friendly .. the pool and hot tub were very clean as was the area around them. Our rooms were not plush but comfortable and very clean ! The hotel is very close to everything and most within walking distance . We will absolutely return again !
Flora
"a good visit"
everything was fine except we could not get our coffee machine to work. Maybe something like mac muffins by jimmy dean would be good as their was only cold items for breakfast.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"good location, but amenities on hotel is poor"
Hotel need some face lift, new furniture and feature. mattress is old and noise. Breakfast very small with not many options. Stuff was really nice.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Great little getaway"
Great time wonderful place cozy. Great people at the front desk very warm and friendly. We got there early let us check in.Great pool and breakfast was super great. Coffee tea and hot coco anytime as long as pool is open. Would stay there again.My grandbaby loved it
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Gale
"Nice place to stay on Cape"
Clean rooms, friendly staff, nice continental breakfast
3 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Ding Dong's"
We had a group of 7-Ding Dong's and when we got there Liam, Patrick and another gentleman was great to us. Helped us to room etc. Gave us all the info we needed to have a great time. We will we be back when the weather is better!!!
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Lynne
"Excellent Service"
I give it two thumbs Up!!!!! Excellent room and friendly service all around. Breakfast is really good.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
Isabel
"Nice hotel. Would stay here again."
Good complimentary breakfast. Nice, friendly, helpful staff.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Wonderful!"
Could not have been nicer of more accommodating!
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
"Near great restaurants and sights"
Spacious room, two king beds, fairly large refrig, indoor pool and hot tub. Mattress springs slightly noisy. Light breakfast. Good muffins. Location made it easy to visit so many Cape Cod sights.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Phyllis
"Clean, comfortable hotel with great staff!"
We always stay at the Hannis Travel Inn when in Hyannis. Walking distance to Main Street and many attractions. Staff is always friendly and accommodating. Room rates can't be beat. Complimentary breakfast is pretty goo ss well.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Exploring Cape Cod"
We were very happy with our stay. The hotel was a bit outdated but very clean and the staff is very very helpful! We chose it because we could walk to the ferries ....the hotel even had 2 for 1 tickets for the ferry. The other reason we chose it was because breakfast was included...nothing fancy but served with a smile:) Yes we would stay here again.
3 night trip Oct 16, 2014
Judy
"Great little inn"
Although the property was older it had been very nicely renovated. The room was comfortable and the staff was welcoming. They maintained their "quiet hours" which made it nice for us early to bed older folk.
1 night romance trip Oct 8, 2014
Candace
"nice pool, good breakfast"
We enjoyed our 4 night stay at the Hyannis Travel Inn. The facility isn't new, but it is well kept. Staff was friendly and helpful, our room was put back into shape every day, pool and hot tub are large and an attendant is on duty. We would stay there again. Breakfast was large and varied for continental and they had waffles for the kids and boiled eggs too. Pull-out couch was a big help in fitting all four of us comfortably into the room.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Judy
"Ok for an overnite stay"
WAter was yellow but staff supplied bottled water not enough to shower with
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Great Managment"
What nice people to stay with !
2 night trip Oct 5, 2014
"close to the tourist sites"
close to all tourist spots and town of Rockport. Staff was very friendly and helpful for directions. However, there was a definite dog or pet odor in the room we stayed in. I don't know if last person who used our room kept a pet dog there, but there was definitely a door odor in the room.
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
Richard Hibshman
"Visiting the Cape"
Visiting the Cape this was a nice place to stay at. It was centrally located and you could walk to everything. People at the desk and at breakfast were very pleasant. We would more than likely would stay again if we ever come back.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Convenient for everything."
Although hotel a little outdated very comfortable. The staff were very helpful and friendly. We had a problem with the heating when we arrived but that was quickly sorted by the manager and we were given a different room. Breakfast was fine, usual continental, free hot drinks by indoor pool all day.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
A
"Close to everything"
Staff very helpful. Neat clean rooms. Cliff at front desk especially helpful.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Nice hotel and very friendly staff"
All was good, but when we got there, realized the 3 story hotel had no elevator but --- they carried our luggage up the stairs. Ice only on 1st floor, so get it before you head up. Everyone was very nice, friendly and helpful. They even loaned us a personal umbrella. Very pleasant stay there.
2 night family trip Sep 30, 2014
Wayne
The staff was extremely courteous and very helpful. The location is fantastic. Walking distance to several restaurants and attractions. Very clean!
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"great exprience"
we have stayed in many many motels over the years and have never been treated better or even close to as well as we were here!!! Everything was excellent!!
2 night trip with friends Sep 23, 2014
Hal Hearn
"It's a room"
A bit dated but clean. Hotel staff very friendly. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Chrissy
"One night stay enroute to Providence RI"
Clean. Comfortable. Very helpful staff. Conveniently located. Indoor pool. Very reasonable rates.I would book again in a heartbeat. Nuff said.
1 night trip with friends Sep 22, 2014
"caring & considerate staff"
We were coming into town for my mom's funeral. The managers (both day & night) were more than accommodating. They went out of their way to allow us to check in early in order to be at the wake on time. Although the pool normally closes by 9PM, they were extremely gracious in allowing my granddaughter to have extra swim time in order to 'unwind' afterwards. The rooms, although basic, were an excellent value - they were clean & each had a small balcony. The breakfast served by the pool was more than adequate, although they don't serve before 7:30AM, a small inconvenience for early risers. The hotel is located less than a block away from Main St. where there are any number of restaurants & shops. I would highly recommend this hotel & again, can not peak highly enough of the staff.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Dianne
"So so"
We stayed in two different rooms. The first night we arrived at 2:45 am with two babies. They were very nice. The room was 209. The next 2 nights we stayed in 308. What a difference. No microwave, no kurig, wireless was in and out. And I woke up to my bathroom mirror covered in fruit flies! Thank god we left the morning. It's a shame it's so inconsistent
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
jess
"One night in Hyannis"
Clean rooms with coffee maker, microwave, & refrigerator in room as well as complimentary continental breakfast. One short block over from Main St. Will definitely return.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
"convenient to sights, food, great location"
We were quite pleased; this was a week-end get away and everything at the travel lodge accommodated our needs perfectly. The staff was EXCELLENT - everyone went out of their way to help with everything. Tips are not permitted which is a refreshing change from all other places. Both pools were well maintained. The continental breakfast is just enough to start each day; the staff was gracious enough to supply us with cutlery for our evening meal - the staff was exceptional.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2014