All hotels in Hyannis, Massachusetts, United States of America

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
"Stay here"
The staff and personnel were extremely nice and accommodating. The hotel is a bit dated but the value and location is excellent.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Tanya
"Ok"
Pros: Accommodating staff Great location Other comments: We were traveling with someone who is mobility challenged and this hotel does not have an elevator. The staff did everything they could to try and accommodate us. The toilet paper dispenser was on the opposite side of the room from where the toilet paper was. I don't know who designed that piece of the bathroom layout but they didn't think that through.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Dorothy
a standard, cheap hotel, ok location. The furniture is beaten up.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"Staff very kindness"
I loved it, the breakfast is very good , the indoor pool and jaccuzzi are wonderful
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
I would stay here again! Breakfast was included in the stay and the selection was decent. The staff was very friendly and helpful. On 2 occasions I tried to tip and was informed with a smile that they were not allowed to accept tips. Rooms were clean. The Inn was located in the heart of all of the shops, restaurant and beaches.
4 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
Wendy
"Nice and clean but needs bigger beds"
Super friendly and helpful staff, very clean room in a good location close to downtown Hyannis. Only complaint is that double beds were really small, full size at most. Other than that it was great.
2 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
Sheri
Not the newest facilities, but conveniently located, clean pools and rooms, and excellent staff!
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Perfect location for a two night stay in Hyannis with the the kids. Continental breakfast is a plus when you have kids, just get down early as it gets crowded.
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Great pace to stay before a Nantucket day trip."
We stayed at Hyannis Travel Inn the night before we went to Nantucket on the ferry and the following night after we got back. The Inn is located very close to the ferry dock, so we could walk and did not have to take the car and pay for parking. We will be using the Inn on future day trips to Nantucket. It is also half way out on the Cape, so the next day we could go to Provincetown and work our way back along the outer Cape. Great trip!
2 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
Ron
"Looks nice from outside but looks are deceiving!"
I rented two rooms, one looked o.k. the other terrible! The beds were old, horrible, comforters were old and coming apart, window treatment was falling apart. The other room was better put together, however the chair was broken, AND the mattresses were huge for the frame. It caused the mattress to leap forward and my friend and I fall to the floor, lol. The good thing is we only used the room for sleeping. The breakfast was great. The staff was amazing, very attentive and helpful. When I checked out the person in the front desk was very apologetic for the rooms conditions and gave us a free night, however when I drove off I realized the date he gave us was for December of this year. Who travels to the Cape in December??? He should have suggested to give us a refund at least for one night of our stay. Anyhow, I would stay but definitely NOT for what I payed for.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Evy
Very friendly service clean room and very convenient to everything
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
Paula
"Hyannis Travel Inn"
The Hyannis Travel Inn was a perfect fit for my travel needs. Informal, friendly, continental breakfast.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2015
Nice stay. Staff very helpful . We have a wonderful stay at Hyannis
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Angie
"Just enough to see the place."
It is ok,not far from the city proper. Not much for the kids
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Ideal for a family stay"
Very good and close to everything in Hyannis. Downside is no public restroom by the pools or anywhere else other then your room. Breakfast is basic and convenient.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Abner
"Decent comfort, great staff, prime location"
A decent hotel, great location, carpets were very dirty but the rest of the rooms were quite clean and comfortable. The staff was excellent and very helpful.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Pleasant"
I arrived to a cool and very clean room so that began our two night stay very nicely. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Continental breakfast girl was very, very nice! The bathroom was a bit dated with mold on the ceiling and a "repaired" crack here and there but it was very clean. Outdoor pool was very nice. I didn't use the indoor pool.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Good central location and the staff was very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
"Amazing staff"
This hotel has the friendliest, most thoughtful staff. From the desk to the cleaning staff. We left our 'do not disturb' sign on our door for the whole day, when we got back there was a bag of towels, shampoo, coffee etc. hung on our door. Never have i ever seen a hotel or staff to go thru this trouble to supply us with thing we might need on our second day. The desk was very helpful explaining us the area and activities etc. during check in. Breakfast could upgrade to actual silverware rather than plastic ones :) but other than that we enjoyed our stay and would recommend this place.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
evelyn
We were 3 adults and were given only 2 towels. There was a bug in a family member's pillowcase. Couldn't take showers for one evening because the water flowed "brown" out of the shower and the sink. We brushed our teeth with bottled water. Staff was nice.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Great stay with kids!"
We stayed at this hotel for 4 days. Staff was very polite and eager to help! Rooms were clean and beds comfortable. Cleaning and front desk staff do an excellent job! This was our second time at this hotel and hopefully not our last!
3 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Lawence
"Low Season Retreat"
We enjoyed our stay very much. Very friendly, helpful staff. Good value for the price. We would love to return another time.
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
F Heather
"Late night check in"
Late night desk clerk who checked us in at 2 am was super kind and efficient. Thank you for your help.
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
Donald
Great location, friendly staff, would definitely stay here again
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Danielle
"Shabby"
Shabby hotel.nice people. WORN OUT FACILITY
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"So much for your money"
Three story hotel with two pools. They accommodated us in all requests. Clean, well maintained. Short drive to ferry to Nantucket. Wonderful restaurants close by. Friendly staff. Contnental Breakfast included eggs, bagels, yogurt, sweet rolls and cereal, juice. We would return!
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
No elevator but it's just up to 3 floors only and staff were willing to help. Close to everything so we had a comfortable stay.
2 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
Mercedes
Nice hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again. was very reasonable for mid June.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
front desk staff was great
1 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
Erica
"What a great getaway!!"
Location was very convenient for our needs. Patrick was terrific and extremely helpful and gracious. I would definitely come here again and recommend this hotel.
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Hyannis trip"
Had a very nice stay. Enjoyed the pool and hot tub. The breakfast was a good. The usual fare. Location was very convenient. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
Deborah
"unfare give CALL BACK"
We had a nice time they were very pleasant and help full but had to cut our visit due to storm we came by motorcycle ha 5 hour drive still waiting for some one at hotel or hotels.com to refund my one day !!!!!!cause we left early no one is getting back to me !
3 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
joan
"Quick Stay"
We were only there one night.Price was right for Hyannis.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Kenneth
Perfect for our trip! Good location, nice and quite. Room was clean, needs a little updating. Overall, would certainly stay here again!
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Short and restful"
Great experience convenient location excellent customer service and clean facility. Only a short stay, wish I could have stayed longer
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Hyanis Travelers Hotel"
Nice local hotel and inexpensive.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"good place"
The stay was good the bed was a little to soft but other was a great weekend.
2 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
"sorry soap"
The soap was inadequate. I had a small soap from another hotel which was much larger than the pitiful soap provided but the house keeper threw it away and left us with only the crummy little soap. The breakfast was good.
2 night business trip May 26, 2015
william
"Not bad"
Great front desk service, good price, good location, OK breakfast,indor pool (small) but good (water temp.a little too cold) still good. Front desk furnitures are too outdated, they look dirty (the chairs) and not appealing at all in a good way, uptairs ceiling in the hall way needs fixing it smells.Breakfast location not so great.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
Denise
"Terrific for the price!"
Whatever isn't perfect is made up for by an outstanding manager and staff.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Bart
"Really comfortable with great staff"
For context, I was travelling across country-by car-and stopped at many a hotel on my travels. I have had a myriad of mixed experiences when it comes to hotels. I was so glad to have found this Hyannis Travel Inn. To be fair, I arrived in the spring just as many of the businesses were opening. The hotel was in a good location, a block away from the town, and only a few blocks from the docks. The room was clean, well cared for; and the staff was incredibly nice and helpful. I unfortunately notice bad odors and find most of the nicer budget friendly hotels to have an unpleasant to alarming smell, I have to comment that this one--scent free. Very comfortable here and I ended up staying longer merely because it was so nice.
1 night trip Apr 14, 2015
MICHAELLE R.
"Nice, economical place to stay for families"
Great, friendly staff! Great job keeping room clean! Rooms are a little dated, not a great view from rooms, but one street from Main Street, can walk to the Ferries to get to the Islands so you don't have to pay for parking: just minutes from the beach. Our kids loved having the indoor pool! The breakfast is super, too!
6 night family trip May 18, 2015
"Great Place for a Getaway"
What you need to know... Service - hotel staff is friendly and knowledgeable Cleanliness - rooms and public areas including pool are clean, just don't look too closely in the corners, hotel is older and is showing some wear and tear, but is well maintained and better than most older hotels on the cape Room - large, but bathroom is small, comes with a good sized fridge and microwave, only complaint, the beds are way too soft. I kept rolling to the middle. Location - within walking distance to Harbor, shopping and restaurants, safe area Breakfast - just the basics, pastries, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, juice, coffee & tea In Door Pool and hot tub - I love the fact that a staff member is always in the area making sure rules are followed Kids - Although kids are welcome, the majority of guests were over age 50. Having stayed in several hotels in the area, I would not recommend for young children. Yes - I would stay here again.
3 night family trip May 17, 2015
"just so/so"
On a scale from 1-10 1 being low I rated it a 4. tubs too hi and toilets too low.
1 night trip with friends May 17, 2015
Lidia P
"Outstanding"
Excellent all around. Service was spectacular.Early check in and request for late check out were no issue at all. Pool area and breakfast were very good. Coffee was always available and there was a Keurig in the room to boot!!! A block from downtown Hyannis and two blocks from the ocean. Room carpet had some snags and the door to the bathroom could stand to be replaced, but all in all this hotel was awesome and I'll definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip May 20, 2015
"Best Hotel Choice Made"
Stay was great, room bigger than I thought, very clean. Front desk and all staff were very helpful. Excellent location. Breakfast was a plus. Love it!!!
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Maria
"Work for TD Bank when I come to Hyannis"
Truly enjoyed my stay, the hospitality of the workers including the front desk people was excellent. I will be staying here again when I return.
2 night business trip May 6, 2015
Lucilla
"A real gem at an affordable price"
The hotel we always stayed at was closed so we took a chance and stayed at the Hyannis Travel Inn. And we are so glad we did. It was clean and comfortable, the staff was outstanding, and the location fantastic. We walked to Main Street (one block away) and down to the harbor. We will definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"Perfect for our weekend trip"
Hotel is old but clean. Beds r not super comfortable but overall nice stay. I read others reviews and agree that the breakfast could be a little better how ever not a horrible selection. Only odd part is that the breakfast is in the pool area
Other trip May 6, 2015
"Great motel right downtown!"
We decided to take a quick midweek trip to the Cape in April. We chose this place because of its indoor pool because my son wanted to swim. The pool was nice and well-maintained. There was also coffee, tea, and hot chocolate available on the pool deck all day long. The owner, Cliff, was really hospitable and made us feel right at home. The cleaning staff was around constantly and everything was impeccably clean. The rooms were a little dated, but clean and comfortable. The location is right in Downtown Hyannis, so you're only a hop, skip, and a jump away from restaurants, souvenir shops, and a harbor.
2 night family trip Apr 29, 2015