All hotels in Fairview Heights, Illinois, United States of America
137 Ludwig Dr, Fairview Heights, IL, 62208, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Bang for the buck"
Very easy parking, friendly employees at check in, clean lobby. The first thing I noticed when I walked into our room was how clean it smelled. That was very important to me! Clean bathroom with hot water and a powerful shower...another important feature! I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
We've stayed here several times. Great hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Traci
"Like this location."
Stayed here many times. Great location with Joe's Crab Shack near by.
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
Eugene
I choose this hotel because of good reviews but it looks like clean hotel means something different for everybody. Would not stay there again. Dirty and strange smell.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Monika
Hotel was pretty good overall...the only complaint was that the curtains didn't close all the way and the sun was shinning in the room at 630 am and we like to sleep in! Everyone was friendly,we enjoyed the free breakfast, and it was in a great location.
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
"Would stay again!"
Overnight stop on way home. Very comfortable room.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Too much sun"
the darkening drapes in room would not close all the way. There were drapery pins missing. Got to room late. Sun shined in a dawn making sleep impossible. AC kept kicking off. Either cold or stuffy. Mentioned at front desk when checking out but desk clerk didn't comment or didn't hear.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
debra a
"Would recommend this hotel"
Was great for what we wanted and pretty affordable. The hotel was about 20 minute drive to the events we wanted to attend and see. The breakfast was GREAT. The staff was very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable the ONLY complaint was pool was very small and had a green tint to the water-KIDS did not mind but being it was small was crowded and very loud.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Nothing outstanding one way or the other...it served its purpose...we are tired of the flat scrambled eggs and flat sausage..not very tastie!!!
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Convienent"
Location is conveniently located to dining and shopping. Hotel could use some updating, starting to show it's age.
3 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
"Just OK"
The hotel was in a good location, but was dirty and in need of repairs. The carpet was stained and the sink was cracked.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Katherine
Great hotel, clean, friendly, in a very nice area
2 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
"SUPER"
Great place to stay
2 night family trip May 31, 2015
trudy
"Good sized rooms but disappointing service"
The room size was good and the breakfast was sufficient. Location is good for visitors to the area; close to shopping and easy access off the highway. The staff appeared sloppy and did not provide good service, and the rooms were not cleaned well from day to day. The breakfast was not restocked well at least one of the days (no sugar, no fruit, etc.). Overall, a good option but could use some closer supervision and service training.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Oasis"
Convenient location. Excellent staff. Outstanding value.
2 night family trip May 19, 2015
Norberto
"Excellent choice in the Belleville area"
I've stayed here several times and return because it provides everything I expect as a cost-conscious visitor.
Other trip May 22, 2015
Great breakfast, pleasant staff. Perfect location. This is our second time to stay there.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Sue
"Girl Scout overnight"
We had a wonderful experience at comfort suites. The staff was wonderful!
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Desirea
"Overall a nice stay."
Was what we had in mind.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Near St Louis"
Great location, tons of shopping and resturants and only 10 min to St Louis!
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Very comfortable, easy check-in. Good location."
Affordable, close to restaurants and shopping. Very pleased. Great hot breakfast.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Linn
"Excellent!"
Highly recommended! Very clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"the business needs to do better"
Spa baths are dirty and need sanitizing, when adding bubbles you can see the dirt that exist in the tub. The coffe maker was dirty and whit cover had a few yellow stains. This was my first experience and I wasn't fully satisfied with the room. Not good at all
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Darnesha
"excellent"
it was excellent
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Christopher
"Hotel meant our need ."
My experience was very pleasant. We had a number of relatives staying at the same time and were able to fellowship with each other in a pleasant atmosphere.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"a wonderful stay"
Enjoyed every minute! Service was great and staff helpful and friendly.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Overnight stay"
We've stayed here before and found the location and this hotel to be very nice. Our room slept 5 comfortably with two queen beds and a sofa bed. Very spacious.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Excellent choice"
This facility is one of only a few that has obviously designed room spaces that meet the needs of guests down to the last detail. Even the number and location of electrical outlets was more than enough to meet the needs of guests wanting to charge phones, tablets, and other electronic devices. Beds and other furnishings were comfortable and well designed. Breakfast left a little to be desired and was really the only negative in an otherwise very good experience.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Wonderful family hotel"
Great stay in a wonderful neighborhood. Thanks for having the moral courage to display a Christmas tree and Merry Christmas banners outside with the Happy Holidays banners. Had a great two-day family stay visiting St Louis the week before Christmas. The 2-bed, sofa room is spacious. Great location to STL and a wonderful location for dining and entertainment. Walking distance to many restaurants and shopping. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Terry D
"A pleasant surprise"
We decided to stay here last minute during a leg of our road trip and it was a great choice. The staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were very large and clean. The WiFi was free and very fast. Breakfast was an actual breakfast and not just a danish. The fitness room and indoor pool looked although we did not use them. Lastly this hotel is located near a lot of great restaurants and shopping. I would definitely book here again.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Room was large and most comfortable Nice selection for breakfast
"dissapointed"
breakfast from 6am till 10am. we arrived downstairs for breakfast at 8am to find no eggs and no coffee. very bad breakfast and no service for it.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Allen
Hotel was overall wonderful, except for TV rebooting every 15 mins. But nice place to stay and would consider staying there again.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
"Very nice staff, nice room, clean and quiet."
Staff was very pleasant upon arrival. Informing. Easy to find, right off the interstate. Good location for shopping and restaurants. Clean rooms. Large rooms, not tight and overly packed with chairs and tables. Easy to hook up online. Nice beds...could have better pillows, but had plenty.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"review"
The hotel was great!! The only thing was the front desk was not concerned about the noise level of the room next to us at 11pm. When we talked to manager in morning he really didn't care either.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"Nice Hotel, staff needs to be more helpful"
This is a nice hotel, in a good location. There are plenty of dining options nearby. The bed was comfortable, and the room was spacious. I checked in at around 9:30 PM and was told breakfast started at 6:00 AM. When I mentioned that I had to leave by 5:30 AM, I was told that I could get a to-go breakfast. It wouldn't be much, just a granola bar and some fruit, but better than nothing. Flash forward to 5:30 AM. Someone had parked their vehicle in a way that my truck was blocked in. I could not get out. We complained to the man working at the front desk. It turns out - it was HIS CAR!! And, he flat out refused to move his car! He would not give us his keys so that we could move the car! After several minutes of pleading with him, he agreed to move his car. When he came back in, I asked for my breakfast (that I had been promised). He refused to give me anything, and said that they don't do that. I got in my truck and left, feeling disgusted about the way we were treated that morning.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
Roger Smith
"Business Trip"
Staff fantastic! Room well worn and not clean.
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
"quiet rooom"
Close to shopping, restaurants, but out of the city. Not far to Busch. The room was very quiet, clean, good size. Would stay here again.
2 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Comfort Suites-Fairview Heights"
Very nice hotel, good location close to the interstate, and within walking distance to a variety of restaurants! Only downfall, we reserved a room with a hot tub, and it was just a little bigger tub in the tub/shower with jets. (Not our idea of a hot tub room) Otherwise, we were very satisfied!
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Tina
The hotel was very nice and clean.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Quite satisfied!"
Repeat stays...always quite satisfied with location, convenience and staff attention to details.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Carolyn
"Comfortable and Quiet"
Very pleasant stay. Room was very clean and smelled fresh. Breakfast was hot and had good variety. Definitely recommend staying here.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Great Place to Stay!"
This is a little hotel with very nice amenities! It is clean and the staff is great. The breakfast in the morning is also great! Would recommend his hotel to anyone.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
"convient"
It was just an over night stay but it was very comfortable. The breakfast was also very good, althought the gravy tasted a little off. I ended up having waffles so no big deal. The only small concern I had was the pool was a little cloudy and the color was off. When I asked the staff about it they said the pool guy had just changed the chemicals in the pool and had been testing it twice a day and the levels were fine. The chlorine smell was rather strong, but we swam anyways as this was the first time this summer my kids had a chance in a pool at all. Over all this was a nice hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Mel
Acceptable hotel for the money. The room and hotel in general were not quite as clean as I would have preferred, The room was very quiet especially considering that the hotel was nearly full for most of our stay. The breakfast was good. Coffee served was quite good. Located close to many decent restaurants. We were in a room with 2 double beds and a sleeper sofa. A little small for my wife and I and our 2 young adult children.
3 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Staff was phenomenal"
We had a fantastic time here. Our family of six slept comfortably in one room. Though the pool is smallish, it was the perfect depth for my youngest kids. Breakfast was delicious, though it was crowded and we waited a little for some food. Staff was phenomenal! Hardest working nicest staff I've seen. Definitely worth the stay
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
lojo
"Great hotel, great location"
We stayed here on our way to Chicago. The hotel is conveniently located right off of the highway. There are a lot of restaurants in the area. The gal who checked us in was very friendly. The room was clean & comfortable. We were traveling with a 4 1/2 month old and we felt very safe & comfortable here. We would stay here again if we are ever in the area again!
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2014
"Conveniently located in downtown Omaha"
Seems to be a very new hotel, simply but nicely decorated. Very clean, excellent breakfast. Bedding was comfortable, the room was adequate in size for 4 people but we had indicated there would be 3 adults and 3 children and they gave us a room with 2 double beds only. It would have been nice to have also a sofa bed and a fridge. All in all, we liked it a lot, especially since we only stayed one night.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
annie
"Excellent location!"
After driving for more than 5 hours we were ready for a quiet place to relax. This place was great. Location was fantastic, easy on and off the Interstate and many places to eat. Lobby very clean, hotel staff friendly and helpful. Rooms a great size for the price. Beds nice and comfortable. Only complaint is that the free breakfast was not very good. The bacon was so thin you could see through it and grease was dripping off it. Overall we would stay here again, but skip the breakfast.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
Christie
"Even better than we expected!"
Wow, a pillow choice, soft and firm! I usually take my own pillow, but forgot this time, and the hotel firm pillow was perfect. My husband haad the soft and he was happy too! We went to Fairview Hieghts to catch the Redbird Express bus to the Cardinal game. Last year we stayed at another hotel across the street, and there was highway noise all night. Not here! Our room backed up to a wooden area--all quiet Wonderful!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014