All hotels in Martinez, California, United States of America
4015 Alhambra Ave, Martinez, CA, 94553, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Good comfortable place"
Really nice place to stay.
1 night business trip May 22, 2015
Jeffrey
This hotel is on a busy street, but the air conditioner unit fan blocked all traffic noise.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Believer
"Located well for Contra Costa county offices"
Overall the hotel met out needs, it appeared clean enough to feel comfortable. We would recommend only one night stays at this hotel, the rooms are tiny, there are no chairs to lounge in either. The mattress were so light, it was impossible to sleep comfortably with two people per bed, each and every tiny movement generated a tidal wave. Given that we each are very small and light weight people, the movement of the mattress was disappointing. The bedding and overall room felt and smelled clean, which we greatly appreciated. However, the bathroom floor would have benefited from closer attention to cleaning....ie. the corners of the floor definitely needed better attentionl!
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Jane
"Super 8 Martinez"
Room could have been cleaner--room was priced for double what it was actually worth in my opinion.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
"Super expensive for no value!"
Reception was horrible. Room was somewhat okay but it is definitely rated and priced higher than it should!
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
KOBE
"Nice interior but not favorite"
Appreciate new paint work & clean room with simple breakfast but uncomfortable with mattress, uncarpeted floor, static from clock radio, noisy hospital traffic & low-rent neighborhood. Will pay for more comfort at Courtyard or Hol Inn next time in area.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Stan
"ok budget place"
basic budget motel (i.e. outside room entrance). They apparently just updated. Room was fine and mine was clean. I would definitely not stay downstairs as the new rooms have laminate floors (sure it's loud below). Easy access off highway. Breakfast is pretty lame but it's served in the lobby so it's grab and go back to the room. Only 2 complaints---my room was like 90 degrees--no ac on and it's loud--ie can hear anyone walking by but that's a motel.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
golfwineski
"Good discount hotel"
Remodeled room. Nice TV, clean, and quiet room on a busy avenue. Continental breakfast.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
""Nice" place"
Hi this was a mediocre but nice place. The room was in good condition and clean but basic like thin towels and plastic cups. It could have been a great place except for the price which seems high for this location. Hosts were friendly and nice. Parking was a bit tight(narrow spaces).
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Newly remodeled"
I was here for business. I was pleasantly surprised with my room. It was newly remodeled. Very comfortable for the money.
1 night business trip May 13, 2014
Cynthia
Pleasantly surprised by the quality of the room.
1 night trip May 6, 2014
"Hi hotel nice room excellent and nice and clean"
nice hotel
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
"Convenient Locale"
Staff was friendly at check in, clean room with a small fridge and microwave. The only thing missing was an iron and a 'do not disturb' sign for the door.
2 night business trip Oct 7, 2013
Katrina
"Convenient location"
Convenient location for our technician to reach several job sites. Reasonably priced for a comfortable, basic room. Will keep using the Super 8 Martinez!
2 night trip Sep 30, 2013
ACS
"close to the places i needed to go."
i injoyed my stay. the room was very clean,with all the amenties needed for comfort. Location was fine for me. All in all i give it 100% great.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2013
It's terrible. The towel was so dirty that I did not want to use.
2 night business trip Aug 23, 2013
"Good room for basic needs"
I was in town for a wedding and staying in the hotel with another guest. The room was very adequate, especially for the price.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2013
"Solid place to stay"
This Super 8 was clean, conveniently located near Highway 4 and our show in Concord, and safe. The room was very acceptable, with clean linens and no sense of neglect.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
good
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
John P
The room was comfortable and clean
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2013
"Disappointing"
Reserved room with 2 beds, they overbooked. We had a king with a roll away. Very uncomfortable. People were flicking their cigarette buds from second story.
Other trip Mar 1, 2013
Service was great and very helpful to find places in the surrounding areas.
Business trip Dec 23, 2012
david
"Awesome"
Great value nice hotel in great location easy access to highway 4 lots of resturants friendley staff and nice clean rooms
Other trip Oct 20, 2012
The room was really big and clean. Desk clerk friendly, no problems at check in. Room was quiet, had refrigerator, microwave and desk. Very nice.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2012
"Reasonable and just what we wanted"
Hotel is humble, but happiness is all about expectations. We had a fine stay. Thanks!
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
"Never Again"
I would never stay at this place again. The shower was cold, the 4 am neighbors that came in must have been street walker...moans for hours. When I told the front desk, they didn't seem to care. The exhaust fan in the bathroon made this god aweful noise. Lousy Place, go somewhere else
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
HC
room was very small. the bathroom door would not shut, most of the plugins did not work, the breakfast was a joke.
Family trip Oct 7, 2012
The room was very small, but worked fine for an overnight stay. Nice area.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2012
"Not close to the sights i wanted to see."
Overall my stay was fine.
4 night trip Sep 20, 2012
2 night trip Aug 31, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 Martinez

"Great Lodging"
08/25/15 louisea144 West Sacramento, California
My room was nice, clean and spacious. The staff was exceptional. Of course, I brought way too many suitcases for a second floor excursion with using a cane. Staff assisted me with loading/unloading which was awesome. Thank you again.
"Super 8 Martinez, this is not a super hotel."
08/10/15 neotripper Ontario, California
Road Trip...I was looking to finish off a long day traveling and rest in our first hotel. Unfortunately, when I got to the hotel and tried to check in with my reservation that I made back in January of 2015. I was rudely told, that they had already cancelled my reservation... keep in mind this is 3:00 PM. The hotel further tells me I was cancelled because they tried to charge my credit card at 10:00 AM the same day and had some issues. I have been traveling since 1994 and never did a Hotel attempt to charge me before I arrived and checked into the hotel. They considerately offered to give me the very last room at only $50 more than my cancelled reservation. Are they running some bait and switch scam? Seriously, how can they cancel an existing reservation and tell you PAY more money! The room was okay, except that the water from the bathroom sink smelled like sewage water. I had to go and buy some gallon water jugs from the gas station to wash my hands and bush my teeth. Breakfast was one of the worst I have seen, seems like they try to cut as many amenities as possible for the guest. This hotel needs to change its policy on reservations, fix the water issues and provide a better breakfast. Oh, hopefully you don't get a downstairs unit, the floors are all wooden and you hear every single noise. Very loud and very disappointed in this hotel. If you are in Martinez CA, make sure you see the John Muir state park, this was the best thing in the city.
"Martinez trip"
08/09/15 ronaldf48 Reno, Nevada
Very nice rooms, comfortable bed, clean. Also in a good location. Cable TV is above average. Will stay there again on future trips.
"Nicely updated"
08/09/15 S8219ILsusank Fontana, California
no carpet--yeah! Updated floors, counter, shower. Friendly check-in, helpful staff. Non-smoking room kind of smelled like smoke though. 1negative--very strong odor of marijuana, really strong--couldn't leave window open.
"No slip-resistant treads in bathtub and no grab bar outside..."
08/02/15 965virginiaw West Kingston, Rhode Island
No slip-resistant treads in bathtub and no grab bar outside the tub made getting in & out of tub a challenge. Also, no place to put soap or face cloths during shower. Staff was good about "Going Green" and at our request, did not change towels daily.
"Last minute booking"
06/07/15 janythb2015 Martinez, California
I've stayed here before. The price was a little more than I expected, but the room had been redecorated, so I didn't mind
"Good for the price"
04/23/15 Lucas W West Sacramento
No complaints. The office let us park our cars there early as we had arrived hours before check in. That helped.
"terrific stay"
04/22/15 Bernadette J Gary, Indiana
I recently stayed in Martinez Ca Super 8 and truly enjoyed the accommodations. My granchildrens lived next door and every afternoon they stayed with me and the office staff was very courteous. All the request I made were done in a speedy time.
"10/10"
03/16/15 chloejimenez
My fiancé and I were going to a concert this past weekend. After the concert, the usual motel we stayed in was fully booked. So I had to do some last minute looking around for a place to stay and found this place and it was the best choice I made. The manager was super nice at 1:00 in the morning and has so much patience with the plethora of questions I had. I was extremely happy in the end and would recommend this place to all my business acquaintances. Blows Motel 6 right out of the water.
"On the way to Reno"
02/06/15 781kathiea Los Osos, California
Great stay, one night on the way to reno, and a week later, one night on the way home. Both nights were great. Clean, with all the extras. microwave, mini fidge, ect. great staff, we would definitly stay here the next time we are in martinez.