All hotels in Carolina, Puerto Rico

"Excelente"
Excelente en todo 100 por cuento
2 night business trip Dec 11, 2015
Josefina
"QUE BONITO ES PUERTO RICO...!!!"
BIEN TODO!!!
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
Juan
"bueno"
El servicio y la limpieza estuvieron bien, solo que escuchamos bastante ruidos ´procedente de habitaciones contigua.....
Response by TRYP by Wyndham Isla Verde
Agradecemos hayan tomado de su tiempo para hacernos llegar sus comentarios. Nos complace saber que nuestro servicio y limpieza fueron de su agrado. De todas maneras, le ofrecemos disculpas referente a los ruidos en su habitación.
3 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
Enrique
"Concert"
Buenisimo
Response by TRYP by Wyndham Isla Verde
Gracias, esperamos tenerle de vuelta pronto.
1 night romance trip Dec 3, 2015
Un hotel demasiado frío, pero en general es bueno.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
Ivan
"Tryp por Wyndham muy lindo"
este hotel esta remodelado-todo moderno
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
SE
7 night romance trip Nov 1, 2015
Birgitte Wister

TripAdvisor reviews for Tryp by Wyndham Isla Verde

"Great post cruise stay!"
02/07/16 tammymacb SC
I'm typing this review from my room as my hubby watches the Super Bowl. We checked in this morning, early, after debarking the Disney Wonder. I was honestly nervous because this is a renovated Howard Johnson's. I didn't need to worry. The staff has been very nice. As I said, we got here early, so our room wasn't ready yet. They stowed our bags, we settled into a very comfortable lobby and used wifi to catch up at home. Unlike our pre stay hotel the Internet is fast and dependable. Our room was ready quickly. It's large enough for us and a plethora of bags. It's cool, the beds are comfy, and it is not musty. The bathroom is clean, modern, and well appointed. Lots of plugs for electronics. White duvets instead of nasty bedspreads. As I said before, the lobby is very nice with plenty of comfortable seating. The breakfast looked good there's a nice, little bar and pizza place downstairs too. Nice pool and an easy walk to the beach. If we find ourselves overnighting in San Juan again, I'll definitely return. You can't beat the clean, comfortable space for the money!
"Well located for our one night stay"
01/30/16 beyond_the_block New York City, New York
Came to Puerto Rico for a one nighter for a friend's birthday. The décor was modern, read that it was a renovated Howard Johnson. The staff was really friendly and helpful. Located across the street from the beach, the hotel supplied beach towels. The room was clean, roomy, and comfortable. We had the breakfast included with our stay (it was ok) which included scrambled eggs, sausages, homefries, French toast, oatmeal, cold cereals, fresh fruits, breakfast breads and pastries. The restaurant staff was not as attentive as the front desk staff. There are restaurants nearby should we decided to forgo the breakfast. Overall stay was very nice. P.S. we took a local bus ( #53 or T5) from the airport to right by the hotel, was only 75 cents but the drawback is they don't come frequently.
"Pretty good spot"
01/25/16 Kevin S Lampasas, Texas
Recently renovated. Clean and functional. Small but comfortable rooms. Really good beds. Decent restaurant and bar. Good room service. One street off ocean. Good access to main highways - central location and great place to hq and sally out on day trips. Parking behind hotel.
"Great location, newly renovated!"
01/15/16 frafran7 San Juan, Puerto Rico
I really liked this hotel! It is newly renovated (it was the old Howard Johnson). We stayed for a quick local getaway and had a lot of fun. Friendly staff and the rooms are really nice and clean. There is a pizza place and another restaurant at the hotel. It also has easy parking and you can pretty much walk to any place in Isla Verde, it's a great location. Hint: we booked on HotelTonight and got a pretty sweet deal.
"A lovely hotel"
01/15/16 gingging_cebu Cebu Island, Philippines
I love this hotel.So clean, modern,classy with a huge pool and an Excellent location. Beach across the street.Restaurants around the area. I love the bed, bathroom so clean.Value for money.Staff are so helpful. I was booked in another TRYP hotel but i dont like the location and they were so kind to accommodate me and not a lot hassles.Will definitely come back.
"Excellent Stay!!!"
01/04/16 MJ J New Jersey
We were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The hotel is recently remodel and they did a fabulous job. The lobby is trendy and the room was large and well appointed. The bathroom was large and sleek and room (premium) had everything we needed. The beach is across the street via a small walk way and though the hotel does not have chairs, they could be rented from a vendor for $4 each daily. The hotel provides towels for the pool or beach. The pool is small and could use the placing of a few more loungers but overall it was very nice. The parking is $8 daily a good rate for this location. The staff was friendly and willing to help. Checking in and out was a breeze and recommendations were excellent! Would definitely return and recommend this hotel.
12/27/15 mwootten35
All of staff is very nice and helpful. Hotal is very uplifting and cheerful with live music always playing. Extremely clean lobby,hall ways and rooms. Good location to airport and beach is right across the street. Will be going back.
12/09/15 Angela G New York, New York, United States
Super cute hotel and as pictured. The staff was friendly, room was comfy and clean, breakfast was yummy. Location is perfect with walking distance to beach, bars, and restaurants. The only thing I would ask for is a bar of hand soap and plastic drinking cups in the room.
"Nice, newly renovated hotel."
12/07/15 JerryCucamonga Dayton, New Jersey
I stayed here for one night on a recent trip to Puerto Rico. The hotel is only open for the past month, having been renovated from a Howard Johnson property. The building is very clean, and the lobby is quite inviting. The front desk staff was very friendly and efficient. The room I had (407) was very nicely appointed, with clean lines and nice furnishings. An especially nice point was the USB chargers on the desk and both headboards. Unfortunately, my room was right by the elevator, which made for a noisy night. The bathroom was small, but clean, with nice products in the room. Here, I found it difficult to get a hot shower at 5:30 am, and I was told I was not the only person with this complaint. The free continental breakfast was very good, but the bagels were clearly frozen and thawed, with little to no flavor. This hotel has a very nice-looking pool which I was unable to try out, and also has a nice Italian restaurant in the lobby with great pizza. I got a rock-bottom price for my stay, probably because they had just opened. I would probably come back to this hotel, especially with its close proximity to Carolina Beach.
"Just ok, not so serviceminded staff"
12/06/15 EliseNV
The hotel has newly been renovated. So the rooms are ok. The bathroom has a loud a/c which turns on automatically when youre in there, if you torget to close the door, there will be a lot of noise. Small bathroom, shower leaks when you shower, so part of thefloor is wet. Small swimmingpool but ok. Dont buy drinks at the hotel- costs 14 dollar. Everything is really expensive in puerto rico, despoter that its a poor country. You pay a lot for mediocre food. I wont come back - to the hotel or PR