All hotels in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here505 Rene-Levesque East, Montreal, QC, H2L5B6, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

The hotel overall was clean including the bathroom,rugs,sheets blankets. However the service was terrible! I will not go back to this hotel. First they failed to mention a 100$ deposit and parking fees. Then they also fail to mention that you cannot park on the first level in the parking garage and called our room at 9am to move our car. And lastley at check out they tied charging us for towels because they had makeup on them and made us wait til they washed them before we can leave on our 6 hour trip home when it was snowing. Absolutely terrible I would not ever stay there again not recommend anyone to stay here.
4 night trip with friends Jan 15, 2013
Billy
"Cheaper found"
It's hard to handle lot of luggage, no help provided. It's complicated to park, more than it could. The breakfast is simple, but the chocolate croissant is pretty good.
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
"Good location, fine overall hotel"
The location was a block from the Berri-UQAM metro station, so easy access to most of the city. An easy walk to the Village, and also to Old Montreal, so the location was fine. The bed was comfortable enough (although smaller than expected), the wifi worked fine, and the shower was OK. I really liked the separate room so I did not disturb anyone if I woke up early. The television is only in the "living room" so if you like to watch TV in bed, you are out of luck. Overall, a nice choice for the price.
4 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2012
The room was in good condition, hotel is located close to downtown and right next to subway station, super convenient. Had great time!!
3 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2012
Joanna
"Very good hotel. Great location!"
I traveled with my mom and my baby and asked for a room with a queen size bed. There was plenty of space to set up the Pack and Play. Location was great. The kitchenette was well equipped. The hotel was really clean and most features were updated. The bed was more like the one I have at home than a lush hotel bed but it did the job. Most of the staff members were super accommodating, and they were all bilingual. Breakfast was standard but good. My main complaint (and I think this is common in the whole city, not this hotel itself) is the parking situation. Parking isn't free. I parked before checking in, and used the parking lot right behind the hotel (as did many of the guests). The service was awful and they wouldn't charge me for 24 hours or by the hour but rather I had to leave by noon the following day or I'd be charged for a whole other day. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
"Centrally located"
It's nice to have a suite, with a small kitchen and sofa/bed. The neighborhood is in a so so area, but considering the price, it's a good value.Enjoyable weekend trip overall.
Other trip Sep 10, 2012
Gm
Very good hotel. It is in very good condition. Breakfast is good. Recommended to everybody who need central location. The garage is little expensive and small for mid size car.
Family trip Sep 5, 2012
Alex
"Great stop....Great location"
Loved the hotel. Would definately stay there again. The suite with the two bedrooms was a great size and a great price. We had six people in the room and had plenty of room. The room and hotel were clean.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
Ms P
"Very good experience"
This was a very nice place to stay. The room was clean, comfortable and roomy. It's located near a lot of restaurants and night life. It was well worth the price.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
Howie
"Clean, modern, and comfortable, except for Parking"
The room was super nice. It was probably renovated recently, as the decoration seemed in the current fashion. There was a flat screen TV, wifi, a fridge, a sink, and even some flatware under the sink. I did not recall the booking as having breakfast, but there was a breakfast buffet included. What prevents me from giving this place five stars is the parking and unloading situation. The hotel is on a main road, with no parking directly in front of the hotel. You have to park on the side road, and walk the luggage around. There are several steep steps to get into the hotel. There is underground parking, which is $15 a night plus tax, a half block down the street under another hotel. We arrived tired and hungry, with no idea how to unload the car. The attendant acted like we knew all about the parking deck, and the side unloading zone. There was no valet around, but we certainly would have paid the hotel to bring our bags up and park the car if possible. Everything about the place was great, but it is not like an interstate hotel where you can park outside your room.
Family trip Aug 26, 2012
"Good for one night stay"
We had a nice stay in the hotel. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good. Good location. The only thing I don't like is the parking. Only underground parking was available & they had very limited space in the garage. If you travel with family, make sure to unload all the luggage before parking the car in the garage as there's no elevator between the garage & guest room. They offer 15 mins temp parking on Rue Berri (where there are two guest entrance). My family said a taxi driver was yelling at them (in French) while I was at front-desk. Not sure if there were certain policies but the sign shows the spot was reserved for Hotel Le Roberval.
Other trip Aug 12, 2012
"Good Review"
I enjoyed my stay very much and was impressed with the free continental breakfast. The food was very good and the customer service was very helpful as well.
Romance trip Aug 11, 2012
Vita
"Nice enough"
The location was great...a block from a major metro stop, easy walk to Old Port, but not too noisy. The room was nice....a suite with bedroom, sitting area, and kitchenette. I was totally not pleased that there was ONE air conditioner for TWO rooms. Our daughter was on the sofa-bed and didn't want the air conditioner on. We were in the bedroom with no air conditioner and it got really stuffy even after we figured out how to open the window. That would have given the comfort level of the room a 4 or 5 even. Breakfast was nice (I love not having to "search" for the first meal of the day while trying to sight-see!). For an older building, they've done a nice job renovating it and you won't be dissapointed....maybe hot, though ; )
Other trip Aug 11, 2012
Jocelyn
"Easy access"
It was nice. Decent hotel, easy to access every part of city. The room was clean, the only thing that I don't like computer was out of order for two day. It is good to take your lab top any where do not relay to the Hotels service.
Other trip Jul 11, 2012
"handy for both Old Montreal & the subway for d/t"
Nice comfortable room, certainly clean enough. very helpful polite staff. was annoying to have to wash our own mugs & glasses, we thought that the cleaner would do so. nice to have a fridge & coffee maker. one can hear the shower upstairs which can be annoying. good value for money, nice breakfast, too. handy for airport bus-- we would stay there again, good sized room for 2 singles, ample beds & hanging space for clothing...
Trip with friends Jul 11, 2012
JaB
"Mostly good."
Good: Clean room, good location, not too noisy. Not so good: breakfast is 90% sugar, initially our kitchen was missing plates.
Other trip Jul 9, 2012
Lev
"Very clean"
The hotel was very clean and the staff friendly and helpful. I was very impressed by how clean the room was, and it was helpful having the microwave and fridge in the room. It is within walking distance to the Metro and there are a lot of good restaurants a few blocks away. We would stay here again.
Other trip Jun 3, 2012

"Helpful staff"
Staff were very helpful. The breakfast was basic but edible. Located less than a minute from a metro station. Room had been recently redecorated.
3 night romance trip May 6, 2015
"Worth the money."
got reservation through Hotel.com Nice people to talk too. We stayed 2 nights everything was ok Have 2 complaints ( if you can call it that) we were to get a queen bed but got a double and the parking garage you need a small car or be a very good driver.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
anna
"friday to sunday in apr"
front desk staff during evening and night confrontational and pushy, even bordering threatening. Breakfast food staff very friendly and good service. Hotel is a great location, in the middle distance from old and latin quarter. Rooms in very good shape and very clean. Have to pay extra for parking, do not drive a big car as parking area is underground and very small. Also be weary of a fee for unwashed cups, which is weird. overall good hotel and location, worth price.
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"Great location & Price but had issues with heating"
This is a great location near the UQAM station/freeway/old port. The rooms are a great price w/ kitchenette and continental breakfast but this visit we had a problem with the heat in the hotel. Luckily the staff comped our parking to make up for the incovenience
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Joel
"The walls are made out of paper"
Maybe it was a coincidence that I happened to stay surrounded by people that were making a lot of noise but it felt like the walls were made of paper because I could hear every noise like it was in my room. The room next to me was using their shower while I was in bed trying to sleep and the water was as loud as if I was in the bathroom myself. I do not recommend this hotel for light sleepers like myself.
From Toronto
"No complains !"
Honestly very good value for money !
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
Macario
"come and enjoy Montreal and stay at this Hotel. ☺☺"
Good times breakfast was good we enjoyed our stay. Staff were friendly and helpful. I recommend you to stay here. Cheers.☺☺☺☺
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
Brent
"Comfortable"
Nice to have ammenities in room. Close to old Montreal.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"The 3 of us"
Good value for money staff were friendly and helpful
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
robin
"overall positive"
The overall stay was positive. The staff was polite and nice except for one rather rude receptionist who claimed that we could not have guests in our room. I have stayed in many many hotels over the years and I never had heard that one was not allowed to have guests in one's room. No where in their conditions had the hotel explicitly stated that guests were not allowed. So that was one disappointment our stay. Overall the room was very clean and in very good condition. The beds very the average comfort that a 3 star hotel offers. For a short stay, I would recommend this hotel, especially for its very central and convenient location.
2 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
neven
"Wonderful Stay"
The hotel room was incredibly clean and in good condition. The neighbourhood was fantastic. I'd definitely stay there again!
3 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Shannon
"could of been better if .... .... .... :s"
The only reason I actually took a room in thus hotel is cause the bedroom had a closed door. Besides that I dont have much to say except I will most probably not stay in this place again
1 night trip Dec 5, 2014
Dimitri
"Basic, nothing fancy"
Basics covered. Go somewhere else if you want fancy. Parking garage is VERY small.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Better off staying at the Holiday Inn Express!"
When we entered the room, it was very musky and felt as if this room had not been visited in quite some time. Was clean, yet needs a LOT of updating! Place is very old looking.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
Pierre
"Perfect location, great basic hotel."
No-frills, no-hassle, no-worry accommodations. The staff is pleasant, the room was more than adequate for two people. We had a "Queen plus Sofa Bed" suite, including a kitchenette (stove/microwave/2 mini fridges). The "Queen" bed is more like a double-bed, but I think that's the case with most hotel beds described by Montreal hotels. The mattress was comfortable and we found extra pillows in both closets. The sofa bed was uncomfortable as a sofa, but since we just needed a place to crash during our weekend stay this suite was more than sufficient. The Roberval's best feature is its location: This hotel is only a block from the Berri-UQAM Metro station which itself is only 6 stops from the Bonaventure Metro station. (That's the main hub of the Metro, and where the Megabus drops off and picks up passengers.) Second best feature: the price. Apart from the uncomfortable couch, the only other drawbacks for us was that there wasn't a nearby depanneur and the snack-machine was out of order. Neither of these were enough to dissuade us from recommending this as a great place place to hang your chapeau during a weekend stay in this beautiful city.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Arkham
It was exactly what we looked for; a small kitchenette in the room to store items and yes, the couch was "older" as was the table, but it was clean!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Andrea
"No thanks"
Very old and not very well maintained . The breakfast is very poor..
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"Great for a group"
I went with a group of friends and stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. It was clean and large enough for everyone without feeling crampt. The staff was friendly and helpful. It was located close to the Latin Quarter which had lots of great restaurant choices. Also being 2 blocks from the subway meant everything was no more than 15 minutes away. Would definitely stay again can't beat the price.
4 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
"Cute and Comfortable"
I went with a group of 9. I got two rooms, both were clean and comfortable. The concierges were very sweet and understanding with a great sense of humor. Visually and facility wise, there isn't much (A plain lobby, no exercise or spa rooms), but you get what you need. The rooms are clean but don't expect them to be cleaned during your stay. If your bathroom or anything else gets ditrth, it will stay dirty.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Tiv
"East side Montreal"
Hotel, hotel location, hotel safety, hotel staff ok. Hotel is near most tourist activities, subway (Metro), bus routes. Main road is very busy, but manageable.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Lady Vanessa
"One-night stay - good location"
Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel is close to downtown (either by bus, or a 30 minute walk) and nice and close to Old Montreal as well (about 15 minute walk). We stayed for one night and this hotel met our needs well.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Nice hotel, good location"
Travelled as a family (2 kids 7 and 10). Staff was friendly and hotel is very well located for tourism. Room was clean. Negative point is some people may find it noisy because of traffic (that didn't prevent us from sleeping though)
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
dav
"A very nice hotel, excellent location"
We really enjoyed the kitchenette and the gret location. The hotel staff were very helpful. Great breakfast.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Comfortable hotel in a great location"
We really enjoyed our stay in this hotel. We had a studio room which had a full kitchen. The daily continental breakfast was great for a free breakfast. The location was very good for us. It is right by the Berri-UQAM metro station which connects the green, orange and yellow lines, so getting around was easy. It is also right along Ste Catherine Street which has lots of great restaurants. And there is an IGA nearby so we made some meals in the kitchen in the room.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"great location - attended F1"
great location, easy access to the Metro, quick cab ride to Crescent street
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"In the center of it all!"
I chose ths hotel based on its proximity to nightlife. I suppose I could have chosen somewhere a bit more upscale, however this place ticked all the boxes in my book! Located only two blocks from central Ste Catherine and all the fabulous restaurants, clubs and bars that this area has to offer - this hotel was a PERFECT jumping off point for all of my explorations of the city - honestly, I dont know what hotel could be much better! Staff was phenomenal. Also the nearby Berri Metro Station is basically the central station of the metro, so it can get you most places you need to go that are outside of walking distance. I recommend staying in the older section of the hotel, with its hardwood floors and exposed brick - it is a refreshing alternative to the typical hotel chains and most rooms have a balcony which is nice for fresh air. The acoutrements are limited, but you have a small kitchen in room which is helpful on longer stays. If I have the pleasure of visiting Montreal again (and I hope I do soon, because this city is AMAZING!!!!! Soooo much fun!!) then I will def. be staying at this hotel again, no contest.
3 night trip May 29, 2014
"Great value."
Basic but very clean, great location and lovely staff. Excellent value. If you are not looking for fancy, highly recommend.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Nadine
"Noisy first floor, no soundproofing"
Initially, the room looked dismal. Having paid a similar price on a different suite at a different hotel on previous visit, I was not too impressed on first glance. I did warm up to it (we did only stay one night). The staff was so friendly and helped us out from a tight spot. My biggest warning is that our room was on the first floor by the exit, right onto a busy street. All night there were drunken people stomping up and down the hallway, yelling to each other. The noise from the street outside was inconsequential to the traffic in the hallway outside our door. We didn't sleep much at all. If you stay, ask for a different room (NOT room 101).
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2014
"Comfortable stay"
It was a comfortable stay. The breakfast could use a waffle maker!!! The staff are friendly and helpful. The only issue I had was with the noise on my floor. But other than that I would stay here again.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Mona
"great value for the money"
This hotel is a hidden gem for the tourist looking to explore Montreal. It is clean, quiet and within easy walking distance to Vieux Montreal and the Metro station only takes a few minutes to walk too. Parking is available at 15 $ day.
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2014
"Good position for seeing the sights of Montreal."
We visited the old port Notre Dame and the first chapel which was very interesting. The viewing platform on Mont Royale gives a good panorama of the city.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"Simple but ok"
The hotel is very simple, easy access to subway and supermarket. Clean hotel and very helpful staff.
4 night family trip Mar 30, 2014
Ana
"Great location for a great price"
Although the bed is a little uncomfortable, and they don't offer much for toiletries, it was a great stay. You don't go out of town to spend the entire day in your room, so it did a great job giving us a place to sleep at night.
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2014