All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom
148-152 Sussex Gardens, London, England, W2 1UD, United Kingdom, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Close to Paddington Station, High Quality"
This hotel is a great value. The room was clean and had all amenities, although it was small. If you are looking for a reliable, friendly and inexpensive place to stay while touring in London this is hard to beat.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"No good internet while promissed"
This is a nice business location, and other things as expected, but internet was terrible I was forced to work in a lobby that was extremely inconvenient and spoiled the stay.
3 night business trip Nov 29, 2013
Nikolai
"Great location close to train station!"
This hotel was perfect for me. Less than a 3 minute walk to Paddington Station and close to Hyde Park. The staff was super friendly and went out of their way to help me!
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
Aaron
"Solid hotel"
Small but clean hotel. Wi-fi access in rooms and lobby. Decent free continental breakfast. Close to Paddington Station.
3 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Decent hotel for the price"
In London you will pay a lot of money for hotels. This hotel was great for the value. Good breakfast great location for getting around. Nothing elaborate or fancy about it, but a good solid place to stay
1 night trip Oct 24, 2013
Ted
"Very small rooms but close to Tube"
Very small hotel rooms. Had free breakfast which was nice and the Waitress there was quite nice. Our room really only fit a double/full size bed but they squeezed in an additional bed so they could say the room fit an additional person.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Ray
"Very Convenient"
The hotel is very conveniently located near Paddington Station and some nice affordable restaurants. The room especially the bathroom was quite small. Unfortunately, we had issues with the TV and the safe not working. Overall, a good hotel at a good price.
5 night trip with friends Oct 8, 2013
Maria
I had a wonderful stay at the hotel but I must include that it was partially due to other Hotels.com reviews. Previous guests told me that this was going to be a small room and the comparison to a college dorm room was spot on. It was in a great location. I felt safe walking to the hotel from Paddington station and returning from other areas of London each night. On the downside if you leave your luggage with reception after you checkout it will be left in a very open area, but I guess with such a small hotel they recognize each guest...
3 night trip Oct 3, 2013
"NIce Place To stay"
Overall, our experience at the Days Inn was very good. The room was nice, a little small for three adults but it was manageable. The staff was very helpful. The breakfast was very good with a good selection. The hotel was very well located for transportation and resturants.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
Harry
"Nice hotel close to all main attractions"
good rate price/quality, good location, very helpfull staff, nice breakfast,
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Aline
"world championship triathalon"
we were in london for the world championship triathalon in which our daughter was participating. the race was in hyde park and we flew into heathrow. the hotel was very convenient to the paddington station which had a direct feed from heathrow. it was also convenient to the race venue in hyde park. the hotel was clean and well maintained. our room was right next to the dining room which was a little noisy early in the day but we had a wonderful room and the staff was helpful in getting us around london.
5 night trip Sep 11, 2013
dick fox
Basic accommodation, no air conditioning. Bathroom/shower very small. Bathroom door touches bed when fully open. Room clean but again small, difficult for two people to move around. Staff very professional, helpful. Good breakfast. Convenient location easy access to subway, and restaurants.
2 night trip Sep 23, 2013
"Nice base to see London"
Friendly, helpful staff. Good breakfast, clean room. Not for large people. Rooms were very limited on space. Good location.
2 night trip Sep 15, 2013
"Would stay here again"
Didn't like that the room didn't have air conditioning. Would have liked the option of an English breakfast. Otherwise clean and comfortable and reasonably priced.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
Pat
"Great Location, but rooms need work"
Great location and great breakfast, but the room lacked basic comfort. We had the family room (2 adults/2teenagers) which was large in size, but the layout was terrible. I had to stand on the bed to get in it or open the window curtains. The safe didn't work, even though a hotel workers tried to fix it, and the TV didn't have a remote control. The weather was not too hot while we were there but I couldn't see how you can have the window open at night with all the traffic and beeping cars all night. Overall, we had a great time in London and weren't at the hotel much, but I would recommend it for the location and the decent breakfast.
Response by Days Inn London Hyde Park
Dear Guest Thank you for staying at Days Inn Hyde and we appreciate your feedback. As you noted Days Inn Hyde Park is located just four minutes walk from Paddington Station which is ideally located for both business travellers and tourists alike. We are looking into the issues which you faced when staying with us and we are happy to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit. Best regards Christos Protopapa General Manager
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2013
"Tenement-like"
A hostel would have been better. The lack of service, the poor room set-up, etc. the list could go on. Just never stay here
Response by Days Inn London Hyde Park
Dear Guest Thank you for staying at Days Inn Hyde Park and we appreciate your feedback. Our hotel is set in a Georgian Town House, our front office staff are welcoming, warm, friendly and trained to help all of our guests with any queries which they may have. Our rooms are set up in line with our brand standards. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay at our hotel and we hope that if you do choose to visit us again that we are able to better service your needs. Best regards Christos Protopapa General Manager
3 night trip Jul 22, 2013
Christine K
"Excellent location, not bad experience"
Rooms are too small, almost just the size of the bed, no fridge, ice machine, no air conditioning, or room service. Ideal for couples not families with little kids.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
Bahee
"Convenient to Paddington Rail station"
I thought the Hotel was in a convenient location. The room was rather small for two people (twin beds) it was more like a single room with two beds. This is especially true if one has suitcases, in other words it is a short stay hotel. Breakfast, which is all inclusive is very good, although not your typical English breakfast.
Other trip Jun 28, 2013
"convenient to Paddington Station"
Hotel was in a very nice and safe neighborhood with a lovely Greek Restaurant nearby. Hotel was clean and employees were a delight. i would definitely recommend this hotel.
Response by Days Inn London Hyde Park
Dear guest Thank you for staying at our hotel and writing such a positive review. Our hotel is centrally located in Paddington and is ideal for business travellers and tourists alike. We do pride ourselves on our cleanliness and our employees are always happy to help. Once again thank you and we hope to see you again. Regards Christos Protopapa General Manager Days Inn Hyde Park
1 night trip May 15, 2013
Dana
"Wonderful location and great staff"
This hotel is in a great location and has a friendly, helpful staff. Our beds were comfortable, although my daughter felt that her duvet was a little thin (mine was okay for me). The continental breakfast, served from 7 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., was good, with enough variety to meet the needs of the meat-eater as well as the vegetarians in our family. My only complaint was that we had no Wifi access in our room. This was offset somewhat by the fact that they provide a computer for guests to use in the common area, and that we could access the internet in that common area (although not at a great speed).
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
"Great hotel location"
It was excellent for the 2 nights we stayed.. The room a little small for 2. The service very impersonal. The room Very clean but areas behind the reception not very nice.
Other trip May 30, 2013
Mechas
Small but nice and clean. Staff was friendly and breakfast was average. Less than 5 minute walk from Paddington Station.
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
"Make no mistake about it - this is a budget hotel"
So if you have been saving up for your once in a lifetime trip to London, save a little longer. My family and I stayed in a triple here for just one night. The room was very small, the bathroom is tiny, and the furniture is dated. But the location is good (easy walk from Paddington Station and the Heathrow Express), the room was clean & quiet, and the breakfast was very good.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Jan
"TV Problems"
Great location, clean rooms, but very small, nice Continental breakfast.....only complaint were the TV's.....only get 10 channels and one was in French, one in Russian & one in Greek or some type of Slavic language.....so 7 channels in a hotel in a major International City seems ridiculous......My son & I only wanted to watch the Soccer Match's on every nite all week, but were forced to go out since Hotel TV's didnt have a single Sports channel.....unbelievable that would occur in a football nation like England, Pubs would not allow my minor son in after 7 pm so we missed all the Games, Hotel should address that!!!
4 night family trip Feb 18, 2013
"Near Paddington Station, transport to anywhere"
Great location if you arrive at Heathrow Airport. There`s a train (Heathrow Express) which goes direct to Paddington Station. It`s not the cheapest option to get the hotel but you travel very comfortable and with heavy luggage. The hotel is located just 2 blocks from Paddington Station. Although there´s no touristical attractions near the hotel you can take the tube or buses to anywhere. If you want to travel by tube during the week, try Lancaster Station (4 blocks from the hotel) instead of Paddington because Paddington is full of people who go to work. Buses are cheaper than the tube and you have the opportunity to see the city while you travel. Late at night many tube lines close but there`s a good bus services some of then during the hole night. Free wifi internet worked very well and breakfast was good. You have free tea, milk and coffee at the room and a water heater all of these great specially in winter days after 12 hours walking the city.
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
Gerardo
"Very bad Mattresses / noisy hotel. dont go there"
Worst thing about this hotel is the mattress. We couldn't sleep. We tried another room, mattresses are all old and deformed. Room small. Bathroom small.
Other trip Jan 6, 2013
"good place"
if you want to get in and out to the airport quick. this is a great place.
6 night family trip Dec 18, 2012
"Fantastic value in London"
Great location, good hotel. Only the pillows require an upgrade otherwise 5 points.
Other trip Dec 22, 2012
Gustavo
"Good hotel value for cost"
Location was good for tube and train access to Paddington. We made a request for 3 separate beds, and the hotel was able to accommodate us with that, though the room reminded us of a very small dorm type setup with a very small bathroom. We had a few issues with stabilizing the radiator heating, but we adapted. Staff at desk were very polite and helpful, and the continental breakfast was much better than many I have had in the States. All in all this was a perfectly fine accommodation at a great price.
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
"Great location, clean, but tiny rooms."
The hotel was good for what I could expect in London. I was forewarned by my research of hotels in London that they have very small rooms and this was my experience. The room was tiny with only room for a bed and a little hallway entrance. The bathroom was barely movable in but everything was clean and it was in a great location. Since I expected a small living space, I was not that disappointed but I do wish the rooms were bigger.
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
"room"
room was European sized. Clean, neat and tidy. Breakfast was exceptional.
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
"not good for more than 1 guest its too small"
It's nice location walking distance to tube and bus stop but the roo is very small.
Other trip Sep 28, 2012
ghie
"Convenient, clean, small, good for budget traveler"
Very convenient location. Walk to Hyde Park, Portobello Road, Edgware Rd, Marble Arch, Paddington Station, and Oxford Street for shopping. Rooms very small though. You can hear noise very easily through the walls or if someone is in the hallway. Bathrooms clean but tiny; rooms kind of clean too but the bedspreads need to change or be washed more often, though the sheets are clean and bright white. I am a petite person; if I was any bigger or overweight I literally would have had touble sitting on the toilet or getting into the shower, so beware. You cannot adjust the temperature in your room. No A/C (not that we needed it in September), and if you call the reception they can turn on the central heating system (radiators). Very good breakfast; great to not have to go out first thing in the morning for breakfast. Best cafe au lait I ever had from a machine. :-) Good for those times that you do not plan on being in the room much, other than sleeping. You can leave your luggage there after checking out, but you basically leave it behind the reception in the bar area in an unsecured location - you may want to lock. Staff was friendly, professional and helpful but not intrusive.
Trip with friends Sep 27, 2012
Julie K.

"Short 2 night stay in London"
Excellent hotel for a short break in London, room was large and comfortable, nice continental breakfast to start the day. well situated for Hyde Park, Central London and Paddington station / tube.
2 night trip Aug 12, 2015
"Excellent value for money"
Just a short walk from Paddington and to Edgware Road, it's conveniently located. Very clean room. Comfortable bed.
2 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
Helen
"No hot water"
No hot water in hotel! A member of staff did not know whether parking outside the hotel on the main road was free or not (how does he not know?) Decent little hotel, Suman who worked at the front desk was great.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
The staff were pleasant and friendly, the hotel room was clean and tidy, realistically priced and ideally located near Paddington Station.
2 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
Ian
"Good value and better than most"
Better than many in this bracket and no nasty suprises
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
dave
"Family vacation"
The hotel is very room but the location is good!
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"Good Central Location"
Very close to Paddington station and bus routes so easy to get around london. Was very quiet at night had a room facing Sussex Gardens and had window open. Very nice memeber of staff on desk. Would stay here again as so central.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"London visit"
London sightseeing
10 night trip Jun 30, 2015
Malcolm
"Good Hotel"
Very good hotel - I had one problem though - I am short (5 ft 1) and the beds are high, so I found it difficult getting in and out of bed !! Apart from that, everything there is of a very high standard and I would certainly recommend this hotel. Breakfast was better than we expected too.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Eve
"London Trip"
Good location, the hotel Aircon is under major renovation but during the stay the weather was good so no big deal. The room also provide a standing fan for you if you need it. Room was small but no complaint for me. Breakfast was ok. Overall good experience.
1 night trip May 23, 2015
Kenneth
SG
Great location near Paddington station, Hyde Park and shopping area. The rooms were comfortable and clean; breakfast was very good.
Other trip May 28, 2015
"Really good"
Perfect for anyone traveling into Paddington for business or pleasure. Took me 2 minutes to get there from the train door. It was clean, the staff were friendly and overall was very good value for money. Can't comment on the breakfast as my team Preston North End won at Wembley the day before meaning I had a massive hangover and couldn't face it, but it was totally worth it :-)
1 night trip May 24, 2015
"Quiet."
Very clean, friendly staff. Changed my room to be near my sister. Very helpful. Nice and quiet.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Hot"
The room was boiling hot and uncomfortable. When I asked the reception, they said that the air con was not working and did not have any fan. The room was very small. Lots of hotels in the area, would definitely look elsewhere next time.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Anthony
"two days stay"
Nice stay. Staff very helpful, polite and accommodating. Each room had a tea / coffee making facility with a good size bed and bathroom. Hotel was willing to keep luggage overnight after check out
2 night business trip May 4, 2015
MOKANAT
"Excellent location and value for money"
solid hotel, excellent location 5 mins walk from London Paddington, 5 mins walk to Hyde Park.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Good value, good location, no complaints."
Was surprised at the quality of the room. Clean, great bathroom and shower, helpful staff, close to Paddington Station. The breakfast was OK, not bad if you don't want to go out. I was worried about the price for London but it turned out to be very good value. This was my first trip to London so had no comparisons. I would definitely stay there again.
3 night business trip Mar 20, 2015