All hotels in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America
2725 Buchanan Avenue SW, Grand Rapids, MI, 49548, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Ummm No!"
Very uncomfortable bed, shower didn't work, rude front desk clerk but general manager was awesome. Sketchy neighborhood. Left after one night of a three night reservation.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Hotel was great but neighborhood was a little bare. Location was near Mayer May house that we came to visit.
1 night trip with friends Jul 15, 2015
"grand rapids best western"
The hotel was nice. Good breakfast selection. Strict rules about outside guests, so if your having a party or want people who are not registered guests to visit you may want to choose another hotel.I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Super Clean Room - Neighborhood Industrial"
The hotel is super clean and the staff is superb. The breakfast was all right. The neighborhood is industrial and not the best part of town. But if you are out an about for the day, it doesn't matter. It's very convenient - .25 mile from the freeway. For the price, I'd stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Nice getaway"
Booked on line for a King, non smoking room. What a surprise to find a jacuzzi tub, separate bedroom. Wished we were there for more than one night. Ate at Beltline Bar not far from hotel, excellent food.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Very quiet! Breakfast hours are early so we missed out but there was a great place around the corner we found so it worked out alright
1 night trip with friends Jul 15, 2015
"Nice hotel. Friendly staff"
Hotel is very nice and very clean. It appears to be fairly new. The hotel next to it looks a little shady, but we had no problems. The staff were very nice.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Beverly
"Don't think we'll be back!"
Well we planned on checking it at 3:00 which is check in time. Our room was the only one left to clean it took over 15 minutes to get in our room.. Then the floor was all wet. We couldn't get the bedroom TV to work.. It had a message that said check the connection .. When we got to sleep after our long night the alarm was set for 5:30 in the morning. The maid must have turned it on when dusting it!!!
1 night trip Jul 11, 2015
Kimberly
It was a great place to stay. The service was great I stay Two night, and the breakfast was ready good. I wound stay there when I go back to that area again. It was a good price for our stay.
2 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
"friendly"
Very friendly hosts. Not great neighborhood bur never felt unsafe. In fact a little nearby grocery store we went to had the friendliest people ever. Would stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Loved it almost"
Everything was excellent as far as the hotel went When we drove up though there were police cars outside the building making an arrest. It was a little unnerving . The room and staff were great Too bad the neighborhood is so bad At least the police are there to protect!!!
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
the hotel staff were absolutely excellent. very welcoming and made our experience great. cant say enough about the staff. the hotel is clean, pool is very nice and everything was way better than i have experienced in a long time and we travel alot.
3 night trip Jul 2, 2015
"Nice hotel, questionable neighborhood"
Beautiful hotel. The staff is friendly, helpful and professional. Our suite was very nice, clean and inviting. Close to downtown.
6 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
Debra
Nice
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
"Great Night's Stay"
The road noise was a bit loud, but the room and value for a night's stay was perfect for our needs. We had a double queen room with a pull-out sofa. The room also was equipped with a mini fridge and microwave which came in handy for the left overs. Bonus - there are mulberry trees on the edge of the parking lot! :)
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Heidi
"Very Pleasant stay."
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean. The only negative was I reserved a room with a King bed but got a room with two queens. I did not complain or try to change it because the room was fine, but found it odd that I did not get what I reserved.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Was great with no disruptions and friendly staff.
2 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2015
katie
"awesome"
It was awesome, friendly out going service. Very quiet, clean and cofortable.
3 night trip May 29, 2015
"Great clean stay!"
We had a great stay at the Best Western in Grand Rapids. Our rooms were clean, the pool was clean, the hot tub was clean I couldn't ask for much more. The staff was friendly and the price was reasonable.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"nice place to stay"
The receptionist was amazing so helpful made the entire stay well worth it
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2015
This hotel was excellent and cost less than a competitor hotel nearby where I stayed during a previous business trip. I would stay at this Best Western again and recommend it to others!
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Battery needed replacing."
The battery in the smoke alarm kept going off. I got into my hotel room around 5pm and heard the battery going off, I called down to the front desk and asked for someone to replace it. I had been up for over 24 hrs and passed out on the bed. Every two hours I woke up to the beeping noise. It was not taken care of till the next day.
2 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Susanne
"very nice hotel"
good location to Grand Rapids good rates. good breakfast
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
julie
Helpful staff, Big room, clean, good morning breakfast.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Too close to highway, kept me awake all night. Bed was springy and uncomfortable.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
GREAT PLACE ... WOULD RECOMMEND..............................................................................................................................
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Decent for the price"
The bed was a little overworn but not horrible. Room was clean as well as the other areas. Typical hotel breakfast.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Worth the short commute"
Clean and comfortable. Cheery and helpful staff. Neighborhood in urban/suburban transitional renewal but was not a deterrent for our stay. Easy access to freeway and short trip to downtown Grand Rapid venues. Much less expensive than downtown hotels.
2 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
"Plumbing issues rained on my stay"
The room was clean and comfortable, and I slept well. The neighborhood didn't project a safe environment - a little shady feeling. The service was friendly, but not above the minimum levels of courtesy. The room above mine had plumbing issues and there was water running off the ceiling in my bathroom and all over the floor. I notified the front desk, but they never sent a maid to my room. They just fixed the situation upstairs. I had to request a maid a second time, and then they cleaned the mess up. For the intended purpose of the room (a safe place to sleep after a bachelorette party), this hotel did fine. Bonus was close proximity to 131, and how surprisingly quiet the environment was.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2015
"Best Beds Ever! But........"
We stayed 1 night Saturday in March. I was very pleased with the view of the lobby when we walked through the doors upon arrival. Very inviting. All of the staff that we encountered were very pleasant and helpful - especially the server in the breakfast room. She was as nice as can be, and very diligent to make sure that the breakfast bar was stocked well. Absolutely LOVED the bed and pillows in our room. The bed and pillows were sooo comfortable! The issue that I had was the noise that was coming from the outside. I specifically asked for a quiet room. We could hear the traffic from 28th street. Cars were revving their engines very late in the evening from the parking lot for the restaurant next door. Possibly have more soundproof windows. That was the only downfall.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Nice Motel"
Not fancy but had all of the basics. Room was clean and facilities were nice. It is good to know there are still some good motels out there, like this one.
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"Business trip hotel"
It was a quick one night business trip but the staff was polite and helpful.
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Rachel
Room was nice and bed was comfortable. All in all a nice experience.
3 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Just got there in time to go to sleep and leave first thing in the morning, but it was a pleasant experience. Didn't have the time to eat the breakfast but it looked and smelled great! Staff was very friendly!
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Cassandra
"Quiet, clean and comfortable"
From the front desk to the cleanliness and comfort of the room...EXCELLENT. This is not always the case when we travel even if for a short overnight stay. Will definately stay again when in Grand Rapids
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Good stuff"
great location at a great rate, clean, with friendly staff
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
damien
"Nice hotel fairly close to Van Andel Arena."
We only stayed for one night, but it was a nice hotel. Staff was very friendly.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Trina
"Close to my daughters"
Not enough lights! Could not even read it was so dark in the room. Tv did not work and we had to call for directions on how to reset
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
paula
Clean. Ten minutes from downtown and the mall. Easy to find. Staff was great.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Great hotel close to downtown and shopping."
Very clean facility and friendly staff. Breakfast exceeded expectations!! Late checkout time of noon made it a no-rush morning preparing for departure.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Close enough to Grand Rapids"
Hotel is very nice but in more of an industrial area. We had two issues that were resolved to our sastisfaction. I would stay there again.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Marty
The staff at the front desk were very accommodating and very pleasant when we checked in.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Beds uncomfortable. Horrible breakfast. Grumpy staff
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Great experience, nice place"
This is a nice hotel. The staff was great. Good breakfast. They bent over backwards to move our dates back one day the day we were scheduled to arrive.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Nice & affordable accommodations"
Just an overnight stay for a fishing trip to Grand Haven. The room was clean & comfortable, the staff were friendly & responsive, & there were plenty of towels. It seemed like a safe location just off the main strip and near the interstate. It was a snap getting to Grand Haven from there at 5am anyway. It was very affordable compared to GH hotels that got awful reviews.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
E
Weird location but inside hotel was nice That is all
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"MIA Night Clerk"
We were locked outside and couldn't check in because the night clerk was no where to be found for several minutes.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
"Nice hotel close to hospital."
I had to drive 12 hours from Omaha to Grand Rapids because my dad was in the hospital there. Best Western was a good place to stay it is just off the express way and only a 5-6 minute drive to the hospital. I was hesitant because some of the nearby hotels had reviews regarding the sketchy neighborhood. However it was quiet and in more of a business district. The breakfast that was included was surprisingly good- sausage and scrambled eggs one day - biscuts and gravy the next with a waffle station and cereals with bagels and such, wasn't expecting a hot free breakfast. Room was clean - plenty of towels ect. Staff was always friendly. The only down fall was not a lot of places nearby for food.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
"Nice value and a quick cab ride to downtown"
This is a gem for its location. It's a quick cab ride, (the city bus picks up a block away, too), to downtown and its a great value for the money. Would definitely suggest to anyone looking to stay at an above average facility for a below average price (compared to the downtown hotels).
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Shawn
"Great place to stay!!!"
Stayed for four (4) nights. Total experience from check-in to check-out was professional and without any problem.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013