All hotels in Keystone, Colorado, United States of America

"Not what we expected"
First of all let me say this is not a hotel but a condo that is rented out. We rented a two bedroom hotel room and got a one bedroom condo. The condo was very nice quality but only have one bed was an issue, plus you have to check in to the condo at a seperate location that we were never told and could not find anyone to tell us where we needed to check in for over two hours...
2 night business trip Nov 1, 2012
I loved the property. It was a challenge getting checked in and finding someone to help me.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2012
"Beautiful place to stay"
Hello, there were about 5 springs missing on the front side of sleepercouch, made it rather unconfortable. Grout in shower turning black. Other than that wonderful
Other trip Oct 7, 2012
anton
"Great room!"
We had a great time! The two bedroom condo was great and was furnished wonderfully! It was very clean and quite comfortable. You do have to check in at a separate building so check the address for the company that you booked through as there are a couple of them in town. I would absolutely stay there again!
Family trip Sep 17, 2012
"Clean and lo sly"
Cozy.comfortable. Clean pleasant Check in
Family trip Sep 5, 2012
Polo
"Staff was unreachable and not helpful"
We requested a room with two twin beds in the 2nd bedroom for our kids yet got a room with a queen bed, not only were they virtually impossible to reach, they did nothing to help resolve the issue. There was also a sleeper sofa/chair which we thought we could use but a large 50 lb. tv and cable box were placed directly at the foot of the chair so we couldn't open it without figuring out a way to move the tv. We called their contact number multiple times and never got any assistance with it so we had to try to slide it out of the room into the hallway. I will never book another ResortQuest room again.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012

"Better than expected"
We had a great room, fully equipped for cooking and a gas fire place. The room was a little dark but very clean and quiet. Bus stop was pretty close and the staff we all very nice and helpful. Take your bathers as the spa was great for the muscles!
Other trip Feb 10, 2013

"집 같은 편안함"
소유자가 있는 콘도 답게 그곳에 배치된 물품이나 가구들이 집 같은 편안함을 주었다
3 night family trip Nov 28, 2013
그레이스
KR
"Något avsides"
Lägenheten uppfyllde våra förväntningar vad gäller bekvämlighet, storlek och funktion. Stort allrum med öppen spis, Tv etc. Separat sovrum och stor toalett. Bäddsoffa fungerade bra till barnen. Dubbelsängen i sovrummet var väldigt obekväm, inte vad man behöver efter en dags skidåkning. Pool och Jacuzzi på hotellet var bra. Vid bokning framgick det inte tydligt att hotellet ligger på "fel" sida om genomfartsleden. Lite för långt i vår smak att gå till backarna så vi körde till gondolen. Några restauranger fanns inom gångavstånd.
5 night family trip Mar 22, 2013
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
2 night business trip Nov 28, 2012
Family trip Oct 2, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Oro Grande

"Wrong location listed on booking websites"
04/08/15 keithjahnke Longmont, Colorado
I booked this condo through hotels.com. The map on the website shows the condo in the resort village, just steps from the gondola. That is the ONLY reason I booked here. Once I arrived at Keystone, I found out that neither the hotel or the check-in are at the resort. The condo shows in the same incorrect location on other booking sites as well. Too bad I didn't come to TripAdvisor first. It's in the correct location on this website. The check-in is in Silverthorne. If you arrive via Loveland Pass, Silverthorne is 8miles and 15 minutes our of your way (each direction). Thankfully, the check-in agent was able to bring the keys out to the condo and leave them in a lock box for me while I was skiing. I stayed in unit 216. It was literally the worst night of sleep I've had in a hotel. The unit is on the corner, facing hwy 6 and directly above the condo garage. The views facing keystone were great during the day, but the road noise from facing hwy 6 was bad at night. The hotels made a lot of weird creaking noises (maybe partly from the baseboard radiators?) and the garage door was very loud when it opened and closed at all hours of the night. Part of the problem was that after we opened a window from some cool fresh air, we were unable to get it closed without removing the screen and pulling as hard as i could. That said, the condo was clean and well stocked. I'm sure there are some very nice units at the Oro Grande, but the location of 216 was horrible.
"Comfortable & Convenient"
12/31/14 carumbu Sarasota, Florida
I stayed in Unit 304 over the Christmas holiday week. It is a one bdrm, but open plan with easy entertaining ability for small group. Sofa bed is new but fair comfort. Clean unit. Perfect view of slopes. Hot tub and pool areas are just downstairs and clean. The kitchen lacks some bakeware for those of us who wish to cook. They do not supply some staple items which I thought odd - foil and saran wrap (bring some). Otherwise supplies are good. Stereo didn't work. TV in LR & BR good. DVD player good. One large bath nice. Some items need attention (loose dining chairs & bar stools - I have noted to owner), but functional. I would go back to this location to rent on another occasion. It is across the highway from ski resort. Probably a drive for most rather than a cold walk. Overall - would recommend as the PRICE WAS RIGHT!
"Unreliable and Untrustworthy Owner for 301 Oro Grande"
12/12/14 Wendi S Charlottesville, Virginia
We paid for and received confirmation of a planned stay at 301 Oro Grande. However, apparently the owner decided that despite the fact his/her place had been rented out, confirmed, and paid for, that they wanted to stay at the property instead of upholding obligations to renters. Thankfully the management company was able to find us another place to stay before we arrived, however, the owner of this property clearly does not care about confirmed obligations despite the plans that my family and I had made to stay there. Very unfortunate! So if you plan on staying at this property, don't plan on it until you physically get there and open the door. The owner is COMPLETELY unreliable and untrustworthy.
"Would return!!!"
07/26/14 ShiningStar0921 South Sioux City, Nebraska
Booked through Wyndam Vacations we stayed in the Summer which is certainly NOT their busy time, got an awesome deal and had a fantastic stay!!!!! Keystone and the neighboring towns are nice, with gas groceries and restaurants. The resort was nice, very clean and well kept. Our condo was nice and comfortable. We were initially surprised that it had no a/c but in a Winter town that's busy season is for skiing it made sense. But there was a fan there and we opened the windows and hot some great mountain air. Had all the amenities of home. Was nice to sit on the balcony and relax and we did use the pool and hot tub too which was very convenient and clean. Have been to Co many times always staying in lower altitudes.....had a little trouble with the adjustment to Keystone but that had nothing to do with our experience at the Oro Grande. Great place....would certainly stay here again!
"Convenient but with a few limitations"
08/15/13 mango1908 Denver, Colorado
There are a lot of upsides to the Condo I was renting: * Reasonable price * Very roomy and convenient * fireplace in living room (gas powered not real wood) * nice little porch * good size bedrooms with comfortable beds. * 2 full baths. Very clean. * very convenient kitchen with good appliances (full size fridge with ice maker and water fountain, microwave, 4 slice toaster, dishwasher). Lots of counter space. * free wifi * good size dining area Generally, the condo is kind of "built" for 4 people but can accommodate 5 as far as space and amenities go (I'm not sure about hotel policies though) with adding a bed. Note that each bedroom has one queen bed. some things I think they should improve though: * I have not rented here during ski season, and the big question is how convenient it is to get to the ski lifts from the hotel. It's definitely not a walking distance. You can drive to the Shuttle locations (which is very close) but I think this would kind of defeat the purpose. * no phone in room * no AC. But I guess most of the year AC is not really needed up there at Keystone * check in process was way too long and complicated * check out is 10am. Seriously??
"Ski weekend with teenagers"
04/17/13 mchllsur Denver, Colorado
We stayed in a top floor unit with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The unit was nice and had a great view of the mountain. You can catch the shuttle right across the street, and if you have a lot of energy you can walk to the Peru lifts. It is quite a walk but that is what the teenagers preferred to do. It is on the main road right through Keystone. Pros: covered heated parking, pool, cost.
"Cozy, value accommodations in the heart of Keystone"
02/14/13 lind_klp Chicago, Illinois
When my friends and I went to Keystone for a recent weekend ski trip, we were looking for something that would comfortably fit 5 of us, but didn't want to spend a lot and have it be close to the mountain. We found just that at the Oro Grande. Though not luxurious, it was very comfortable, clean, well decorated, quiet and plenty large for 5 adults for a ski weekend. The downside is that there are not a lot of restaurants or grocery stores within walking distance. However, the free Summit area bus stop is a short walk (5 min) and arrives every half hour. A 20 min. bus ride will get you to a large number of restaurants and a grocery store in Dillion. This is also a short 5 min. free shuttle ride to the base of Keystone. We stayed in unit 207, which was very nice. The only downside to the unit was that the pull out couch/bed had a broken spring, so it wasn't very comfortable. A simple fix I am sure.
"Oro Grande- Cozy and Comfortable"
12/29/12 mh3boys Fleming Island, Florida
Stayed here for 7 days with my family of 5. Love the security and indoor hot tub and pool. Conveniently located if you have transportation. The 2/2 condo was small but very cozy and comfortable. Very quiet unit conveniently located to laundry facility and weight room. We stayed in # 205, it had a great view from the balcony. The kitchen was stocked well with plenty of cookware and dishes. Had some trouble with the gas fireplace but one phone call and the maintenance crew took care of it immediately in an efficient and courteous manner. Master bed was very comfortable, the bunk beds had average mattresses but kids didn't mind at all. Bathrooms were spacious and nicely appointed as was the apartment itself. Great entertainment opportunities with gaming system and 3 TV's, lots of DVD's/movies to choose from. We did stay over Christmas, so rental price was at high end, but not compared to other condos located closer to Keystone Resort.
"Great spot in Keystone"
10/19/12 Jaxs717 Denver, Colorado
My husband and I stayed here in the Summer while mountain biking at Keystone. Great one bedroom condo with huge kitchen and living room. The condo had DVD player, DVDs, games and playing cards to keep us entertained. The pool and hot tub were great and indoor. Everything was quiet at night and we were even facing the main highway. Only a 5-10 minute walk to the Resort and there is a small market and liquor store right next door. A perfect spot for summer or winter!
04/28/12 marleycary Cary, NC
Perfect location. Easy walk to the Keystone slopes. Staid in a 3 bedroom Very spacious. Small fitness room. Kids enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub. Property is immaculate. Loved having the indoor garage for the car. Our unit was very well maintained.