All hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Al Maktoum Street, Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Night over"
I was here only overnight but the hotel was a nice surprise and close to the airport. Price was right. I'd recommend it.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013
"A hotel with character"
Nice work on the hotel interior ... definately, gives it a memorable character. Location for travelers is great - clost ($4 cab ride) to Dubai intl airport.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Abe
Location is very bad . hotel has some repaired so that very noise from 10AM until 6PM .
1 night trip Jul 1, 2013
"Excellent Services."
Checked into the Moscow Hotel and was immediately greeted by the staff in a very professional manner. The Buffet Dinner was remarkable to include the pastery. My room was spacious and very comfortable as usual. I would highly recommend this Hotel to all my friends.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
Great hotel staff. I loved the salon. The internet charges are very excessive though. $15AED/hr, $40/3hr, and $75AED/24hrs. Other than that, great stay.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2013
I will stay here when I come to Dubai
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
"disappointing room"
stayed here 2 mos ago and would have given high marks. the stay this past week was very disappoint - the air conditioning was not working properly, there was no coffee in the room, the room felt like it had been shut up for quite a while - so was stuffy, etc. The room wasn't as clean feeling. Based on this, would not stay here again.
Other trip May 29, 2013
Tony
"Not worth staying.."
There was no hot water although i asked the reception to fix it for the second day.
Other trip May 24, 2013
Serkan
"Stay somewhere else if you can."
The room was adequate in size and the bed was decent (not too hard, not too soft) but when it came time for the room to be cleaned, the staff simply made the bed (that's about all they did) and thought I wouldn't notice that the sheets had not been changed out or that they had not vacuumed or swept/mopped the bathroom floor. The internet was high way robbery. The access-point kept dropping my device so I had to continually re-connect and enter the credentials. When it managed to stay connected, it was dial up. The water pressure was lousy in the shower but I'm told that's a problem with Dubai in general. The room service was hit or miss. One day I would get good service: friendly phone call, timely hot food. The next the rep was not friendly (seemed as if I was bothering him/her), the food would take forever and would be next to cold. The privately owned taxi service is out to rob you blind. Just walk a block and flag down a taxi.
Other trip May 16, 2013
BeenThere
"not good and not bad"
not good and not bad hotel, the internet is charged which is the thing that i didn't like
Other trip May 9, 2013
Yousuf
"Overall Good"
Stayed for 20 days so got upgraded to a suite & received a free lunch. Didn't enjoy getting called asking if I wanted room service (my placard is displaying Do Not Disturb). They want to clean everyday.
Other trip May 9, 2013
Couple :-)
It was no Iron and Ironing board in the room ?
1 night trip Apr 7, 2013
"Stay"
I have stayed there before and it's always a pleasure i wasn't to happy with not being able to take guests to my room but everything else was great
Other trip Apr 13, 2013
"Love hotel Moscow"
very nice hotel, very good staff, i believe i will go back again.
Other trip Apr 12, 2013
miri
"Ok, but not stellar"
The rooms are nice, the desk is rude and difficult. The reputation of the place is not the best, but in three stays, I have not seen anything unusual. Be careful of the hotel car. It is much more expensive than a cab...
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2013
Stephen
"Moscow accomodation"
The staff are very friendly including the manager. The buffet breakfast is good. I found the hotel quiet and safe. Overall, I will recommed this hotel to all my friends and of course the rate is very good. But, one thing I didn't like is the cleanliness of our room. Since I have a cleaning compny, I know if it's vacummed well or not. In my room, the cleaner just spot vacummed it and I can tell. To other guests, they might not even notice it.
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
Sofia
"Horrible Internet service"
Internet was horrible . You must reserve an upper level floor if you want to sleep at night .
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
"Very interesting Hotel"
This hotel has a nightclub that is run in the evenings and if you are unlucky enough to be under it you will hear it from the third fool. This club is more for a place to meet a lady of the night but these ladies are not allowed to go into the rooms of this hotel. It is a very interesting and busy lobby to be in at 2am.
3 night business trip Mar 11, 2013
"Great Place"
it was good...I like it..
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2013
Nux
"Good value for money"
The front desk stuff is not friendly at all. In all contacts they were behaving odd. No answer to simple questions, no charm at all. The house keeping and concierge is ok. The condition of the hotel is good overall. The night club is full of working girls, and noisy. Morning breakfast is good and there were families staying in the hotel.
Other trip Mar 13, 2013
alper
"Nice Hotel for single guys and or couples :-)"
I really enjoyed the touch of Russian design/colors. Beautiful!
Other trip Mar 12, 2013
Sophia
"Not impressed for the price."
While clean and well staffed, it is typical of Dubai, all flash and no substance. The bathrooms are old, had cracked porcelain and marble. Furniture is tacky, old. Everything felt chintzy.
Other trip Mar 1, 2013
"Great hotel for family"
Nice comfortable stay, good service and great breakfast buffet. Shuttle service to city center and to beach should be more often, at least two times a day. Currently It provides only one drop off and one pick up. Kusum Goel
Other trip Feb 26, 2013
Kusum
"NOT SATISFIED!!"
My stay was not pleasant and I will not recommend it to my co-workers. The room I stayed has no HOT WATER!!. I showered with the freezing cold water. The room has a kettle to boil hot water but has no,electric CORD to plug it in. When I requested for one, the receptionist said to call for room service to bring hot water for instant cofffe. Why should a paid tennant call for room service for hot water!!
2 night trip Feb 16, 2013
Lemmuel
"A touch of mother Russia in Dubai"
Upon arriving to this hotel, the staff, offered to carry all of my bags, I was met with a very friendly attitude. During the check-in process, a comfortable chair was offered to me, which made the process more personal. I did book a family room, which provided me more room then necessary, the room was equipped with a fully stocked mini bar, and numerous snack options. The corner family suite was equipped with a living room, a dining area 2 bathrooms. the master bath provided a walk-in shower, a Jacuzzi tub, toilet and separate bidet. the room offered a nice (not beautiful) view through of the surrounding area. The decor of the lobby was decked out with artifacts that you would most likely find in Russia, although I have never been to Russia. Overall, I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Feb 22, 2013
"nice Hotel"
Its nice Hotel with nice internal . Very nice show in the in Bolshoy Restaurant with open bufee dinner.
Other trip Feb 21, 2013
Husham
"Easy, convenience from airport, dinning, shopping"
As always, quite, comfortable and affordable
1 night trip Feb 11, 2013
"Hotel Moscow stay"
I liked the hotel, and thought it was nice. Unfortunately my room was only two floors above the band, and between the hours of 10 and 3 am I was not able to sleep. Next time I will insist on a different room besides room 202. The staff is very friendly and you are close enough to more than enough things to do. The club in the hotel is first rate, and the restaurant is very good.
6 night trip Jan 7, 2013
"Like Russian decor and food?"
The room and hotel were excellent. I was there only 2 nights ago; already I have recommended it to 2 other people.
Other trip Jan 17, 2013
marvelduck
Nice hotel but very busy at night Free parking is a nice touch
Other trip Jan 17, 2013
"Hotel stay"
The hotel although nice, you are not allowed to have visitors in your room. Additionally, to drink in the hotel in the lounge or at the adjacent club is very expensive and they have a significant cover charge.
Other trip Jan 13, 2013
"great stay"
The staff were help full and they made sure when you went to your room they adjusted the temp to your liking
Other trip Dec 21, 2012
"I suggest this hotel for solo travellers"
Poor reception staff, non professional for demand of guests , not care about your issue,
Other trip Dec 13, 2012
Ali
"A 2 star at best"
A run down hotel in Dubai has seen a lot of visitors over the years and not much money going back into hotel. Byblos has many better hotels in Dubai for the money.
Other trip Dec 11, 2012
"Not as good as it used to be"
I've stayed at this hotel every 3 - 4 months for the past two years.The hotel no longer allows visitors, rooms are not as clean, charges you a large deposit upon arrival without consulting/warning you first, etc. This hotel has lost much of it's business because the "visitors" aren't allowed in your room, and it no longer caters to ladies of the night (most stay for this reason). Will not stay there anymore. There are over 500 hotels in Dubai with much more to offer for the same price
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2012
Ash
"This is a very overrated Hotel."
The service is slow as it can be room was not clean, beds are uncomfortable and dirty. Never to stay in this hotel again if I it was not prepaid I would checked out after 5 minutes. After several complain to management they finally move us to much better room in 9th floor. So if you prepay for the room they give you small dirty room stay away from this hotel.
3 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2012
doon
"Quiet Hotel"
It a clean and quiet hotel with a very convineient location both to the city center and the airport
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
Solomon
"0"
i dont like this hotel.old hotel not new.pnly near my work place
Other trip Dec 1, 2012
"Not recommending"
The air-con was so laud and the heating of the air-con wouldn't work. The electric wiring was terrible that I wasn't able turn off the lights but keep the plugs running for battery charging purposes.
Other trip Dec 1, 2012
"Poor"
I was just passing thru 8hrs stayed. Took me 45 minutes to check in. Rude front desk service. Room smelled like a bar, shower mold on the walls!!! Want to shower and end up with water up to my knees shower did not drained at all. No hot water.
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2012
"Overall fine but no Internet without extra payment"
The hotel is overall very fine. It is a bit outdated but clean and elegant. I found it quite unusual not to get a "free" WiFi (or any connection to the Internet) without extra payment. Breakfast was acceptable but nothing special at all.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2012
Leifur
"perfect hotel"
i had nice time in this hotel and it ws good experience throw expedia i will book always throw this site and in this hotel and i will advise friend to book and use this hotel for booking thanks and best regarding
Other trip Nov 20, 2012
"great family clean place"
great. The room was clean, the bathroom was a 4 and okay. there was not much of restaurant choices within the hotel but the hotel is located near many good restaurant. It is a nice family hotel and I recommend it to all.
2 night trip Nov 10, 2012
"passing through"
It was a good stay. Staff was friendly. Hotel club had good band and music. I failed to get non smoking room which was a draw back. Restaurants with in walking distant but no fast food which kinda sucked. Order room service and it was a very good. I will stay there again.
1 night trip Nov 5, 2012
Linan
"Rude Staff"
The hotel should be listed as a 3 Star hotel based on the accomadations. My room was located above a night club, so I had to listen to loud music until 3 AM. The reception/front desk staff were extremely rude on every occasion in which I spoke with them. They were never quick to assist and overall unpleasant people. However, the room service staff and door guys were extremely friendly and helpful. I will never stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip Oct 29, 2012
David P
"fine hotel"
hotel was fine, with value for your money. however, the water that comes out from the shower was too hot and we could not take a bath properly.
Other trip Nov 1, 2012
mom
"Great place!"
The hotel has a certain old world charm and character. The room, staff, food, entertainment and location are all excellent. Also, the prices are very good with free breakfast buffet and excellent reasonably priced Russian quisine. The Bolshoi Restaurant is great and they have a band with a Las Vegas style show which was terrific.
Other trip Oct 31, 2012
"Superb hotel..... Highly recommended!!!!"
Upon arrival I was greeted and taken care of immediately. The room was spacious and very clean to include a very comfortable King sized bed. The staff was always available to meet my every needs. The Lounge was very comfortable and the Restaurants were Superb!!! I highly recommend this hotel during your next visit.
Other trip Oct 31, 2012
"poor management"
gave the manager of the hotel my poor evaluation of his performance as a new manager but he was unwilling to accept
Other trip Oct 26, 2012
"Not worth It"
The hotel staff are not freindly they are showing muscles only , They might even break your privacy sometime , like what they did to me.
Other trip Oct 21, 2012