All hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

• Value for money
    Poor value for money
    Bad internet service
"good hotel"
My brother and Sister where pleased with the service and rooms
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"No complementary internet or water"
Clean room. Bath had only two bath towels and no wash cloths. King size bed with 4 pillows. All 4 pillows were way to hard and tall for me to use. The internet WIFI was sold by the hour, 4 hour block or by the day. Nice mini bar and snacks but unless you really need something stay away because it is costly. My room was on the corner and had large floor to ceiling windows on two sides for great view but the curtains were tied back so come morning there was a lot of light coming in. I never tried to close the curtains so I don't know how effective they might have been in blocking the light
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2013
"Aging facilities but friendly staff"
I stayed twice in a two week period, once outbound from Dubai, and once on the way back in. The first room was clean, but clearly in need of new carpet and draperies. It was clean, but the AC didn't work well. The bed and pillows were TERRIBLE! The second stay I was upgraded to a suite. Pretty much the same story, except the AC worked better.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Partie hotel"
You get what you pay for! Low money equals low maintenance hotel
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Henry
We stayed in a room for 3. Beds were good. Rooms were clean. Had a nice shower.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
"Awesome"
Stayed for 3 nights, and honestly nothing to complain about. Clean rooms, Breakfast was nice and the receptionist were a pleasure for the eyes.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Allen
"Very friendly staff with amazing cleanliness"
Very comfy beds and outstanding cleanliness compared with others in the same category
Other trip Oct 3, 2013
Is good price customer service is ok
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2013
"Decent hotel. In between the airport and town..."
The hotel staff were friendly and responsive from the booking up on till the check out, they accommodated late arrival of guest due to varying international flight times. Prompt cleaning service, decent and clean surrounding.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
umar
"No guests allowed"
Booked a room for 2 and they would not allow second person in the room due to nationality. Staff was rude. Was forced to pay for a second hotel. Not recommended.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
"Moscow Hotel"
I did not like that I had to leave 500 dirham (cash) deposit for mini bar & room incidentals. I do not/would not take anything from the mini bar anyways...its a total ripoff...everything is ridiculously overpriced. Would have preferred to use credit card for deposit...but it wasn't an option. I think that 500 dirham is TOO MUCH travel money to leave for a deposit. Will not stay there again because of that stupid policy.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
Tony
"Good Location"
Had a reservation for three days had to stay an additional day there was an error on the date for the fourth day so I had to pay for two rooms one night plus another day for the fourth day. The front desk staff were uncooperative a manager then tried to intervene but was ignored by the staff. This was my sixth stay at the Moscow Hotel but due to the above I will not stay at this hotel in the future
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"convenient to airport"
I will rate this hotel as 2 1/2 based U.S. standards. The hotel is rather old but I found the room and beds clean. The staff was friendly to me. I only stayed there for couple of hours as I had a connecting flight to catch. They require a 500 AED security deposit either in the form of cash or credit card deposit. This amount is refundable upon departure. They charged it on my card but refunded five days later. The room has a mini bar. The hotel has a restaurant and bar. But I could not use it since it was during the moslem month of Ramadan. I did notice lots of women at the lobby of hotel but I believe female guests are not allowed in occupants room. I would rate this hotel rather convenient, clean, fairly affordable but not a 3 star. I would not recommend this hotel for travelers who are particular about plenty of amenities or those who travel with children or go to honeymoon. I heard there is club there but when I got there it was past 2:30 am and was fairly quiet.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2013
"Night over"
I was here only overnight but the hotel was a nice surprise and close to the airport. Price was right. I'd recommend it.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013
"A hotel with character"
Nice work on the hotel interior ... definately, gives it a memorable character. Location for travelers is great - clost ($4 cab ride) to Dubai intl airport.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Abe
Location is very bad . hotel has some repaired so that very noise from 10AM until 6PM .
1 night trip Jul 1, 2013
"Excellent Services."
Checked into the Moscow Hotel and was immediately greeted by the staff in a very professional manner. The Buffet Dinner was remarkable to include the pastery. My room was spacious and very comfortable as usual. I would highly recommend this Hotel to all my friends.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
Great hotel staff. I loved the salon. The internet charges are very excessive though. $15AED/hr, $40/3hr, and $75AED/24hrs. Other than that, great stay.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2013
I will stay here when I come to Dubai
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
"disappointing room"
stayed here 2 mos ago and would have given high marks. the stay this past week was very disappoint - the air conditioning was not working properly, there was no coffee in the room, the room felt like it had been shut up for quite a while - so was stuffy, etc. The room wasn't as clean feeling. Based on this, would not stay here again.
Other trip May 29, 2013
Tony
"Not worth staying.."
There was no hot water although i asked the reception to fix it for the second day.
Other trip May 24, 2013
Serkan
"Stay somewhere else if you can."
The room was adequate in size and the bed was decent (not too hard, not too soft) but when it came time for the room to be cleaned, the staff simply made the bed (that's about all they did) and thought I wouldn't notice that the sheets had not been changed out or that they had not vacuumed or swept/mopped the bathroom floor. The internet was high way robbery. The access-point kept dropping my device so I had to continually re-connect and enter the credentials. When it managed to stay connected, it was dial up. The water pressure was lousy in the shower but I'm told that's a problem with Dubai in general. The room service was hit or miss. One day I would get good service: friendly phone call, timely hot food. The next the rep was not friendly (seemed as if I was bothering him/her), the food would take forever and would be next to cold. The privately owned taxi service is out to rob you blind. Just walk a block and flag down a taxi.
Other trip May 16, 2013
BeenThere
"not good and not bad"
not good and not bad hotel, the internet is charged which is the thing that i didn't like
Other trip May 9, 2013
Yousuf
"Overall Good"
Stayed for 20 days so got upgraded to a suite & received a free lunch. Didn't enjoy getting called asking if I wanted room service (my placard is displaying Do Not Disturb). They want to clean everyday.
Other trip May 9, 2013
Couple :-)

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Uk man"
This hotel is not as bad as the reviews i read, really close to the airport, it is a bit dated but a great price.it is easy to avoid the nightclub and there was no ladies accosting anyone that i seen,overall this hotel is ideal for a short stopover.
2 night trip Apr 6, 2016
"Australian in Dubai for the first time"
my stay was enjoyable. Being asked by hookers on the first night for my business was very bad and seemed like the hotel allowed it. Friendly staff. Ok food. For what you get it was a bit overpriced even at the discounted rates.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2016
"Wifi in Room Costly and not for Families"
This Hotel is Not for families. WiFi in room chargable 90 AED per night which is toooo much else everything was fine.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2016
"Worst hotel"
I had a worst experience to stay at Moscow hotel. The Staff wasn't friendly, and there are false advertising about WIFI they don't provide free WIFI Plus it's not the place where you can stay with your family.
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2016
Owais
"moscow hotel not for business travellers"
Moscow hotel has a reputation for entertainment but not for business and family travelers. the environment is not for family travelers. for business you do not have any facilitates . Moscow hotel all facilities are chargeable and in your own hotel you will be a walk in customer
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
sam
"Value break in dubai"
Surprisingly good for the price
2 night trip May 15, 2015
"Friendly staff and good value"
Friendly staff, great location and good value. However, only 1 hour of free WIFI at the front lobby which was a disappointment.
Other trip May 12, 2015
philip
SG
"Nice room, questionable service, be careful"
The plus points nice room and lovely breakfast. We checked in past midnight due to a delayed flight and we got the room straight away, although staff seemed like they didn't care. However the problem arose closer to check-out. Although check-out is at 12:00, we started getting calls from 11:15 to come downstairs and check out early. Not very nice seeing we got in so late. They rushed us so much that we forgot my trainers. When we noticed we called the hotel and they said they have them, so we went back later to collect them, only to be kept waiting for over 45 minutes without any sort of assistance from anyone. As we were now getting late flight for our flight we had no choice but to leave. I wonder why the trainers were nowhere to be found after the hotel confirmed they had then hmmmm.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Moscow hotel dubai"
The Moscow hotel is an old style hotel. The price is high for the hotel conditions and the service. And it is not a 4 star hotel. The hotel could be good as a 3 star hotel.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Olena
"Not a hotel more of a night club"
It was more of a night club with music being heard on the 8th floor, there where prositutes in the hotel and offered her services whilst I was in the lift with my wife!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
traveller
"Not good for Business Traveller or female Travelle"
Total Disappointment as you can't call any of your business meetings. Theres no proper coffee shop.
"Not recomendable"
Noisy, and outdated - will not repeat
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Just fantastic"
I travel around the world, live on the best hotels! Usally i stay In Sjeik Zaid Road In Dubai, "posh" hotels and expensive. This time i book at Hotel Moscow. The experience was great. The stuff is with hight Qualification and service great. The cigar bar with "live" music is fantastic. They had "Halloween nights" at the hotel when i stay there and more great value for money you will NOT get. The room great, cleaning is great, the stuff smile and disco fantastic :-) People dont know what good they can do for you. This is a hight star Hotel that i recomend for all travellers. I know what i talking about so just book today :-)
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Ole Ray
"Great Place to stay"
Services were great but thre were some hidden costs. In todays world of somputers and cell phone APPs, free WiFI would go a long ways!
2 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
Will
"Tought it will be better"
No information about ramadan opening hours,there was sign about beach shuttle,when we were ready to go-they told-no shuttle in Ramadan.Restaurant was closed-they told us when we where at the door!!but the disco club was open and they wanted an entry even from hotel guests-it was 20€,so we just went to other hotel restaurant around the corner ,cause there was shisha and free wi-fi!moscow hotel need to work on information more,cause in the internet-when we booked it-was nothing about deposit-when we got there-they asked for it-about 100€ .the hotel wasnt bad-but we just wanted more information on everythinh,they need to tell us all the things,not that we need to go down every day and ask-do you do these shuttles,is restaurant open?just give full info in every room!breakfast wad boring-very little choise and just one or two things changed every day!
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
group of 4 trav
"no hot water"
Shower only just warm.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"good location, nice breakfast,"
Nice hotel, good location, very good break fast. But staff at reception area should be more friendly and pleasant looks. They looks more security guard at Night Club less hotel staff also they try divert customer their friend taxi which very costly. do not help for Radio Taxi (Outsider)
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Nice hotel close to main shops"
We enjoyed it as a family but there was no cooking or washing facilities like you get with hotel apartments
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
F31SAL
Stayed at the Moscow H, it's a good location close to the airport, the creek and the souks. Hotel staff were excellent, especially the concierge Warren and his team (Mustak & Saleh). Breakfast was varied everyday ranging from cereal, fruit, toast and full English. Have to say I had reservations about the noise & late 'night life' after reading some reviews, but we didn't have any problems with loud music at all as mentioned by some (stayed on the 7th floor). A very pleasant stay, I would stay here again. Thank you Moscow hotel for all your hospitality.
Other trip May 31, 2014
MB
"GOOD LOCATION,FACILITIES,WELL MANAGED"
BUT WOULD NOT MIND TO USE THE HOTEL AGAIN IN FUTURE
Other trip May 25, 2014
JAYMIN
"Unprofessional"
I booked Moscow hotel online at 4 am for the same day, and before booking I called them and asked them whether I can check in now if I make an online booking for today, and the answer was yes. When I went after few minutes to check in, they were asking me for an early check in fees, and they were not accepting the responsibility for their telephonic conversation. It was really disappointing and I had to pay extra money to stay there.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Unknown
"Good value accommodation"
Stayed for a week on business. Had a pleasant stay and staff were courteous and helpful. Hotel food was OK, but many better options nearby. Stayed on the 8th floor so wasn't disturbed by the thumping disco on the ground floor.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Artur
"Ok if you're on a budget"
It's near the Dubai international airport and the breakfast is generous. You have to pay for wifi though - I'm used to having at least free access in the lobby so that was a little disappointing. The porters were really helpful and friendly especially one who was of an oriental heritage. The decor was a bit dated but the rooms are tidy and generally didn't have any complaints.
Other trip May 9, 2014
"worst hotel ever seen."
worst hotel ever seen. they do not even provide a complimentary water.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Nice and close enough from airport."
Got room upgraded. Thanks. Room cleanness need little more tension. Repairs in some areas.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"not satisfied"
Really I was not satisfied at all; hotel policy to much restrictions.
2 night business trip Apr 5, 2014