All hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereThe Walk, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.8
"Great hotel and location"
Was a great stay but we came from a long flight and a prerequested early check in would have been appreciated.
3 night family trip May 16, 2015
amazing experience. we highly reccomend it. We would definetly come back to this hotel.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
It was the first time I dwell in the Oasis Tower and I hope to have the opportunity to live it again during my next visit to Dubai The place is great by all standards Excellent reception all standards
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Ginormous rooms and great location"
The rooms were huge! And there are pools for the big ones, the not so big ones and for your little ones. It was really relaxing. the staffs are nice and the location was great!
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Jacky
The workers/staff are well behaved (especially the Filipinos). Our stay was comfortable andmade our vacation enjoyable.
4 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
Terry
"Best hotel for family and great location!"
We were family of 10 (6 adults and 4 kids). I booked 4 bedroom flat on 32nd floor (Room Number - 3203) and the view was fantastic overlooking palm and Atlantis! HUGE rooms (Bedrooms, Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room) for kids to play around. I loved the fact that they had washer and dryer and 5 bathrooms! Customer Service was amazing - Julia.S (Assistant Front Office Manager)! She made sure that our stay was warm and welcoming by offering various promotions around Dubai and told us what to do and what not-to-do around the area.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Muthu
"Excellent choice for fully furnished apartment"
Very large, comfortable and nicely furnished apartment in the heart of Dubai Marina across the street from a beautiful urban beach. Plenty of international fare in the vicinity. Construction made finding the place challenging and it is a good 25 minutes from old Dubai and the airport..
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Awesome Stay in Dubai"
World class service, cozy place to stay. Great location and extremely close to the beach. Has pleasant views of the Persian gulf. I was impressed with the proximity to the marina.
Other trip May 25, 2014
ray
"An Amazing Experience At The Oasis Beach Tower"
This place is extremely amazing! The staff was more than helpful and its location is ideal for tourism and beach lounging! The Walk is always populated with people and you can ALWAYs get a taxi when you need one! In addition, the architecture surrounding the tower is exceptional, even considering the ongoing construction. The few things that weren't so great would be the lack of cleanliness of the windows in our apartment! We weren't able to take ANY pictures because all the windows were dirty! Also the tourism fees they don't tell you about until later (which aren't outrageous but nobody likes hidden fees). Other than that, I would certainly stay at this hotel again in the future! As a matter of fact, I fully intend on it!
5 night family trip May 6, 2014
Angelo R.
"Location is great!"
This was our first trip to Dubai and chose Oasis Beach Tower based on guest comments on Expedia. We were not disappointed! The location was ideal-- restaurants and shops are all around and the beach is across the street. The hotel restaurant Thyme served a wonderful breakfast buffet and offered a 20% discount to hotel guests. We had a 2 bedroom unit on the 45th floor and the view was fantastic and rooms were spacious. There were 4 bathrooms! The pool is also very nice but because of the other buildings close by, it is shaded most of the day. Everything was kept very clean.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Beth
"The bast location"
Very spacious and excellent location. If you are traveling with a big family this is going to be your beat choice. The 4bed room suit can hold easily 8 family members.
Other trip Oct 4, 2013
Naqeeb
""Being at home" feeling"
A huge apartment, fully equipped kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms!!!!, 3 TV sets, DVD player, daily cleaning .... What hotel can provide you this??
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
Rumen
"Very clean and great service"
Spacious, clean with great service. Traffic over the weekend around the hotel gets really busy. Be sure to know how to get to the hotel parking without hitting the traffic.
4 night family trip Jun 5, 2013
"Nice hotel in the heart of the JBR the walk"
They really should change the bathrooms of room number 4204
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
The_Nufaie
"Great Apartments"
Although the stay was short (only 2 nights) but the apartment was very clean and spacious, I really enjoyed my stay and so my family.
Other trip Feb 17, 2013
Yahyaa
"Best hotel in JBR"
Staff is exceptionally helpful. They will make you feel you are royalty. I will cancell my future reservation and will re book here. Noel, Erwin, Lawrence are truly remarkable with what they do. Thanks guys! My family is very thankful.
Other trip Aug 6, 2012
Mba

"Just brilliant"
Excellent apartment in an excellent location. JBR walk is the place to be in Dubai for a break with family or friends. I
9 night family trip May 29, 2015
Yousuf
"JA Beach Tower Stay"
My stay was relaxing although I was not happy about few things for example I called room service three tins to ask for water and also the bathroom did not have cotton buds and tooth brushes. Apart form these little things the over all stay was comfortable.
8 night family trip May 16, 2015
mohammed
"Outstanding Hotel. I'll be back !"
Excellent time spent in the hotel. Its perfectly located on the walk JBR. Basically where everything is happening in that area. A stones throw from the beach and shops, cafes and restaurants. I stayed with my elderly parents so wanted a comfortable place to stay without any hassles. Thats exactly what we got. One gripe I do have is that I upgraded to a premium 2 bedroom suite including breakfast from a superior suite not including breakfast. For that the fridge contents in the apartment should be replenished completely each day. They were not although the impression given was that they would be. So I would not upgrade if I stayed again its not worth the extra and the check in people do tend to give it the hard sell whilst you are checking in. I would probably just do a deal on breakfast and leave the apartment upgrade. I would have been fine without upgrading as I am sure every suite in the hotel is ok with great views. However I did enjoy my stay there and so did my parents. The staff at breakfast were excellent and went out of their way to help.
3 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
sajad
"Wonderful staff, lovely room, perfect for families"
Really great hotel, lots of helpful friendly staff. Only downside is the pool doesn't get sun so can be a little chilly
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Lovely apartments in prime location"
We were upgraded on arrival to a premium apartment on the 37th Floor with a fab view out to the Palm. Our 2 bedroom apartment was massive for our family of 3 adults & 1 child. Both bedrooms were en-suite with premium toileteries. Fully equipped kitchen and the welcome pack with far more than the essentials was a nice touch and much appreciated when arriving late at night. Building works in front of the hotel may block the fab view once complete though.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Gill
"Wanted a spacious hotel near the marina and beach"
How can i describe this place in one word? oh yes, awesome fits the bill nicely! Pulled up outside on arrival, porters took our bags and directed me to parking whilst the rest of my party were taken inside for drinks. Check-in time is advertised as 3pm but we arrived at noon and were sent straight to our suite, and our bags arrived less than 5 minutes later. At nearly 2,500 sq ft it was massive, 3 king size bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms, master bedroom with walk in wardrobes and a further two bathrooms on top. There was a huge lounge and dining area and a large kitchen and laundry area that included an extensive welcome pack of food and drinks. The suite sleeps six in luxury and at less than £400 a night is a steal compared to top hotels in London and Europe. Oh nearly forgot to mention, there appears to be full time window cleaners, got a great pic of them cleaning my windows on the 46th floor. If you are going to Dubai as a family with teenage kids who want there own space, or are three couples travelling together this is the place to be, 5 minutes to the marina, 2 minutes to the beach - doesn't get any better. Only downside is construction work nearby, never affected us just looked down on it from the suite. Having said that it is the same for most of the city, all of my holiday photos have a crane in the background somewhere!! So what you waiting for dude (as my better half would say) go for it !!!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Stu
"Amazing and memorable stay!"
Amazing hotel. Perfect location with great view from room. Amazing service was upgraded by hotel out of kindness was very well looked after during our stay. Only issue was traffic problem close to hotel had to walk to end of road to catch a taxi. But can't be helped as it is a very busy and popular area. Beach located practically on door step. Would love to stay here again.
5 night trip with friends Jan 27, 2015
Sharandeep
"Dubai JA Oasis Beach Tower"
Absolute Class hotel . Location is perfect . This is the THE place to stay in Dubai . ( on " the Walk " - JBR . All the staff couldn't do enough for you & always with a smile . We were in an amazing apartment on the 41st floor with a balcony overlooking the palm it was unreal . It was our first time in Dubai , celebrating one of my daughters 21st birthday & this hotel really made it an unforgettable experience . I must also give a special mention to one of the staff Dipti Shah who even got a loverley cake for her birthday organised which made it even more special . 10/10 many thanks !
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
We spent 7 nights at JA oasis and it was fantastic, a little bit of noise at night due to the construction going on. Also housekeeping should try to improve a bit on cleaning the rooms. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
7 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Ahmed
ZA
"Superb would not stay anywhere else. Location"
Superb location on JBR and on the beach. Massive 4 bed apartments.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Noisy building work"
The building work in front of the hotel was very annoying as it seemed to be around the clock but the hotel itself was fine
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Ronnie
"Fantastic Hotel, close to a beautiful beach.."
Most amazing view's of the Marina & The Palms from our hotel room, lots of Restaurants close by & beautiful beach only 3mins walk away. The moment we arrived we received great service until the moment we departed. Rooms were super, very clean, clean towels everyday & staff always happy to help. Close to Marina Shopping Mall, Marina Walk, Restaurants & Bars & Beach, all within walking distance.. Visited Atlantis on the Mono Rail, Taxi to Dubai Shopping Mall (Amazing! very expensive shopping!) watched the Fountains & went up the Burj Khalifa totally amazing experience a must! Dessert Safari with BBQ & Belly Dancing - great fun Dubai City Tour was great as you also get to see some of the old part & also visit a gold souk. Visited sister hotel with private beach all very nice & able to use all facilities but preferred the public beach. Buildings all around were breathtaking the architech of the buildings were out of this world, lots of building work going on 24/7 but everything else around you out weighed all of this. Would highly recommend this hotel & we will definatley be returning. Overall, fantastic holiday & expereince.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Mrs D
"Perfect stay"
What a beautiful hotel with excellent staff and facilities, hard to fault in any way, will be back.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Ian
"Good hotel great location"
Oasis beach tower is a lovely hotel located in the heart of JBR the walk where the night life is great. You are also 200 yards away from the beach. Expedia let me down as the booked the hotel from the 6th August instead if the 5th. This meant we had to wait until 3pm on the 6th before I could get a room. I got to the the Hotel at 7am on the 6th, you can imagine after a night flight it was the last thing I needed. I also asked the Hotel staff by phone to have a room with marina or beach view which was lost in the confusion. Besides this I can't fault the Hotel especially Laura the cleaning lady, very polite and always interested in what we had to say. Great location for beech at JBR and at night the place is buzzing.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
salim
"lovely hotel apartments"
stayed here five times now. everything here you could want. friendly and helpful staff couldn't do enough. would recommend. good shuttle bus to and from malls and beach. This hotel is great for everyone.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Mandy
"Great Apartment"
This was my first trip to Dubai. This accommodation was perfect. The apartment was well equipped, spacious and the location was great. The kitchen was even stocked with some complementary essentials such as tea, coffee, milk and bread when we arrived! The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Rich
"Great apartment with views"
We had a great stay at JA Oasis with my husband and 3 small children. We arrived early from our flight from London and were not only allowed to check in early we were upgraded as well. A really nice room with fantastic views of the palm. Multiple bathrooms and plenty of floor space and a pool which the kids just loved!
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
Wendy B
"Excellent hotel near beach and restaurants"
Largest rooms ever stayed in, fantastic beds sheets duck feather duvet first class excellent facilities and housekeeping excellent. Could not fault the hotel but new crystal towers being built in front may reduce view of the sea and the palm.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Colin
"JA is a wonderful place it is a fantastic hotel"
Me and my family had a great experience at the JA oasis peach tower hotel. I really would like to go again.
7 night business trip May 26, 2014
Mohammed Fuheid
"Great Service"
Will defo come back here
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Madonna
"Great location on JBR Jumeriah Beach Residence"
Location is excellent on "The Walk", loads of place to eat and a parade of cars. Family friendly hotel apartments with more or less everything you would need. The only very small let down is that there is WIFI in the apartment but it is limited to the lounge area only. Overall very nice accommodation with very tentative staff.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Queenb
"Long family weekend break"
Stayed in the four bedroom apartment. A huge apartment with spectacular views
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
chris
"Amazing service, great room, lovely view!"
The service at the hotel was exceptional, everybody is really friendly and helpful. We arrived at 8am and they let us check in early (check in is normally 3pm) and they even upgraded our room. The apartment itself was huge and spacious, we had a 2 bedroom suite, with 4 showers, 4 toilets and a balcony over looking the palm and there were only 3 of us. The room was made up every day with fresh towels and bottles of water. When we arrived, the kitchen and fridge were stocked with complimentary snacks (cereal, bread,cookies, eggs, milk, butter, jams, sauces and cans of coke/sprite/tonic etc). There was a coffee machine with coffee capsules so we could have espresso for breakfast. The bathrooms are also stocked with Elemis products (shampoo & conditioner, body lotion, soaps, bath salts, nail files, shower caps, scrub mitts etc) - amazing quality. There were also robes and slippers in the wardrobes. The pool area is really nice, it was quite windy while we were there so we tended to go to the beach. Overall it was an amazing trip - would recommend without hesitation! It was my friends birthday while we were staying and when we returned from the beach that day someone knocked on the door with a chocolate birthday cake and candles for her. They must have noticed her date if birth on the passport as didn't ask for that, very sweet of them!
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Comfortable , luxurious"
We had a family holiday for 8 days in a deluxe 2 bedroom apartment on the 31 st floor .The experience from check in to check out was amazing. The staff were really helpful and friendly. Any negative comments that I have read before my departure about this hotel was wrong in every way. The cleanliness of the hotel and apartments were exceptional. We love our luxury and are in no way ever ashamed to complain about anything, but we were impressed from start to finish and have not complained about anything in 8 days. A first for us !! Go and enjoy this hotel you will not be sorry
Other trip May 18, 2014
Magalie
"Great hotel if you don't need to drive anywhere"
Overall the staff, facilities and hotel in general were very good. However the location is dreadful unless you can walk everywhere. The traffic gaining access to / from JBR Walk is very heavy and very slow due to it leading to a pedestrian area. Not assisted by the amount of road works and construction going on in the area. A real shame as the apartments are fantastic, great if you just intend staying there for your visit and not getting a taxi anywhere else in the city..
5 night trip May 7, 2014
"Perfect for holidays with children"
Very spacious apartments with everything you need (washing machine, fully equipped kitchen)! Very close to the beach but also has two adult and a kids pool with slide. Our second time and we will be back again for a third!
Other trip May 6, 2014
Huge, comfortable, well equipped apartment on 20th floor with a great view
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Very comfortable with everything you need!"
Our second stay here and everything was as good as ever. Very sensibly priced for a family of four with all the amenities you could wish for. The further development of the Walk has added a cinema and some great restaurants, loads more places to eat, in addition to the numerous options that were already there. Apartments are very clean, well equipped and the staff great. There is quite a bit of building going on across the road between the apartments and the beach, so not sure what difference that will make in the longer term. Go for rooms higher up in the tower.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Woody
"Very clean and efficient hotel."
Spotlessly clean and very large two bed apartment. Daily maid service with linen change every other day. Nice position right in middle of The Walk. Apartments are ideal for families. Lots of cafes & restaurants nearby. Would recommend.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
AE
"Great service"
Enjoyed stay at these appartments which were very spacious and comfortable. Rooms spotless and beds extremely comfy. All staff very helpful and professional in their manner. Down side was although on the 17th floor noise levels from outside were an issue particularly at night time and at present lots of building work going on around the appartments which does carry on through the night.
3 night family trip Apr 10, 2014
Couper
"Very suitable for a three generation holiday"
We are used to Dubai, but have never taken a self-catering appartment before. It was totally successful, & we will do it again. The area is a long way from the city, & very westernised, but this doesn't matter with small childre, who feel at home. As always here, people are kind & helpful, especially the staff, which creates a relaxed atmosphere for the adults & children alike.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Fantastic place to stay with a young family."
Amazing location right on the walk, great little pool - perfect for my little ones - aged 7, 4 and 1. Love this place and would highly recommend.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Jo
"Absolutely fabulous"
Could not recommend this hotel highly enough. Went with my mother to celebrate her 80th birthday and they could not have made our stay more pleasant. The 3 bedroom suite was HUGE with everything you could want. Staff were helpful and friendly and went out of their way to make our stay pleasant. They even gave my mother a cake. Fantastic location and would stay again happily.
5 night trip Mar 30, 2014
JennyH
"Great for a large family or group"
My husband and I, along with our 2 daughters and our mothers spent 5 nights here in a Superior 4 bedroom apartment at the beginning of March. I had emailed the hotel to ask for a room on as high a floor as possible and was advised that the 4 bed rooms were on floors 15-42. We were allocated an apartment on the 15th floor which was initially disappointing but once we were in we were very impressed. The apartments are very spacious, spotlessly clean and very well equipped. The only niggles we have is that there is currently work being carried out all around the hotel - not sure the hotel is going to fair as well once the high rise opposite are blocking the view but I would be willing to go back and give it a try!
5 night trip Mar 7, 2014