All hotels in Bangor, Maine, United States of America
462 Odlin Rd, I-95 Exit 182B, Bangor, ME, 04401, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Easy Access"
Easy to get to. Clean room. Great price. No problems whatsoever. Continental breakfast was "OK" at best - nothing special. Overall good experience.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
East Coast
"Excellent for price"
Everyone was very pleasant. I was tired and they took care of me promptly.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Had a nice nights rest after a long drive. Was better that we expected.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2013
Apples
"Airport parking and shuttle service."
Offers inexpensive parking and service to airport. Return to hotel by taxi. No stay required following return flight.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
Convenient, comfortable, clean. You get what you pay for.
1 night trip May 16, 2013
"Nice place and quite"
A little out dated, but I can live with that if it keeps the price down. But overall My family and I enjoyed our stay.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
"convenience"
Friendly staff
1 night trip May 3, 2013
"Super 8 Bangor"
Great price room was good Amenities were good Service was good Outside noise of trains coming and going Got used of it within a hour Besides that everything was good
1 night trip Apr 17, 2013
Kathleen
"Would not recommend"
Half the channels didn't even work and there was no HBO like they advertised. The bathroom door wouldn't even close right/all the way. It was a very uncomfortable stay.
Other trip Apr 19, 2013
Anonymous
"Priced Right"
For those on a tight budget it was perfect. It was exactly what we were looking for; great price for a place to crash each night without a lot of extra frills.
Other trip Apr 17, 2013
"Staff is really unfriendly"
Staff was mean a threatening especially towards night time, was watching tv and accused me of having other company over and I quote "we can here several persons in your room" when no one was there. And threatened to kick me out, I will never stat at this hotel again that's for sure.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
Let those of us living outside of Maine know that you must be 21 to stay in a motel alone. Very disappointed. Great location to the airport.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
cara
"Happy and pleased"
It was great, good price, liked the free breakfast, just a bit dated but over all it's a good place to stay, We just found that the mattress was not as comfy as it could have been. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013
Carolyn G
"convenience"
It was fine and suited me well.The television was not working properly, this is the only drawback. Oh and the continental breakfast is very minimal.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2013
Need more pillows and the a/c wasn't working
1 night trip Jan 4, 2013
Excellent value for the cost.
3 night trip Nov 12, 2012
"Inexpensive for the area"
The place definitely needs an update. Not aesthetically pleasing. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Nov 7, 2012
"Modest facility but perfectly ok place to stay."
My stay was fine. Facilities are modest but all I needed was a comfortable place for the night. Can't complain.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2012
"Won't stay again"
Beds very uncomfortable, beer bottle caps on floor of room from previous guests. Bathroom door stuck and there was a poorly patched dent in the back of the door. Continental breakfast was dissapointing. Overall, not pleased and won't stay there again.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
CC and Family
"good value"
2nd time i stayed there and was disappointed that the breakfast was not as good as the first time
Other trip Oct 6, 2012
jt
"Great room."
Very clean and comfortable. I only wish there was a coffee maker in the room.
Other trip Oct 4, 2012
"Clean and economical"
Fair price and fairly clean:) free wifi too... Convenient place to rest your head during a trip
Family trip Oct 3, 2012
"great for the night"
decent location, friendly and helpful staff, good coffee & breakfast available even for early risers... all in all, nothing super fancy- but great for what we wanted-- clean, safe, comfortable, friendly & easy! Thanks.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"complaint for Hotel.com Not Super 8"
the motel was fine for the price clean rooms, reasonable price, However disappointed that hotel.com quotes a price not telling you that you only get that price if you have AAA or AARP or something to that affect. The clerks there were put on the spot as this has happen to them several times because of hotel.com. , I feel the clerks were very pleasant , polite handled the situation very professionally.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2012
KAT
"Not bad for the price"
Front desk was friendly and helpful. Breakfast didnt have much hot food though.
Other trip Sep 20, 2012
"Would stay again."
A bit outdated, but lovely and clean. Pleasant staff especially the cleaning staff. Give you great directions and even have a map of Bangor to hand out with malls and other highlights on it. Would stay again. Breakfast was also good, no bacon and eggs but tasty all the same. Great coffee!
3 night trip Sep 15, 2012
"Good value, well run"
The management and staff were all very friendly and anxious to please. The room rates are a good value for a motel near the interstate and the airport. This is a business area and not scenic. They provide a nice breakfast and the room was clean quiet and comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2012
c. Pflug
"One night stay"
I only needed to stay overnight. Smooth check in and check out process, not a bad continental breakfast. Great pillows!
Other trip Aug 12, 2012
Mi
"Great Overnight"
Pleasant, clean, comfortable. Great value. Perfect for an overnight on our long journey from CT to Nova Scotia!
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2012
"Great hotel for anyone and everyone."
The rooms were clean. The staff were friendly. The continental breakfast was decent. The price was great. We would definitely stay again.
Other trip Aug 3, 2012

Hôtel need a refresh nefs are comfortable
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Rene
"Bangor Super 8 - decent spot"
Went to the Eric Church concert. Needed a cheap place to stay. Hotel room was clean, bathroom was clean, room smelled a little but overall it was worth the money. All we really wanted was a place to sleep.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Good value for the money"
Uneventful.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
ed
The room was great but a bit dated. The motel was undergoing a much needed update. Bed was very hard
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
"Passing Through"
The hotel was comfortable however there was no hot water or hot water tap pressure available.
1 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
Katherine
"Uncomfortable beds"
The Super8 beds were SUPER SUPER hard, did not get much sleep
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
"avoid at all cost"
The place was not fit to be open. Under major renovations. Dust everywhere, cans of paint in the hallways and tools lying around. Construction workers swearing...booked for 2 days, after seeing all this decided to go elsewhere but manager would not refund. Payed 2 days for nothing
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
natalie
"Save yourself hassle and avoid this hotel!"
Absolutely terrible experience. Prepaid two rooms on Expedia. Arrived around 730pm. My colleagues checked into their double bed room after a long delay. I went to check in to our king room and was told after another long delay that they didn't have a room. The clerk offered me a steep discount if I would take the double room. I agreed. Then she told me that there were no rooms on the first floor and there is no elevator (my husband has a knee injury). In the end, when I returned to check on the refund, she said the manager would have to do it in the morning. Surprise surprise, the manager wasn't there until later in the morning. He then refused to honour her offer and repeatedly said she wasn't authorised to have made any offer. Then he refused to offer a refund for the difference between a king and double room. There is also massive construction underway - the smell of paint is awful, as is the new carpet smell. Breakfast was box cereal and yogurt, toast. When we went to check out, we had to sign a paper with a different MasterCard value- my colleagues had the same experience with yet another different number- there must be a scam here. All in all, I feel very deceived and am now talking to the company that owns the chain. I will not return, having been lied to.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
gaston
"The Hotel was under renovations"
Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful, due to the renovations going on it was not up to par as yet but I'm sure once completed it will be wonderful. Plan on staying there again because the friendliness of the staff made up for the reno's.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Debbie
"Good value for the price"
We just wanted a clean, quiet place to stay for the night after a concert and this fit the bill very well. A basic continental breakfast was included.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Lin
"Old but cheap"
Shopping in Bangor, didn't want to spend a fortune. Old, pipes coming out of the ceiling
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Joeflyfisher
"Hotel is rundown and outdated."
Hotel is run down. Room was very outdated. Bathroom had blue sinks and bathtub with old brown wooden door. Room was supposedly non-smoking but smelled musty or like old smoke. Heater was so noisy, we couldn't sleep. One thing I would say is the room appeared to be clean.
"Overnight stay was ok"
Since it was a long weekend, and we had waited too long before booking, we ended up at the Super 8. I had done my research so I knew we were not getting 5 star accommodations.It was clean, and basic, just as was described. The hotel is older, the décor is dated (blue tub, toilet and sink) and there was no fridge. However, there was a small, basic continental breakfast included, so for the price, it was ok. The staff was very friendly and although we would probably never stay here again, it was fine for the price. One negative was that it was a bit of a distance away from the main shopping area.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Right off the I 95"
This room was very clean and nice! The only problem I had was the front desk staff was watching tv when I came in and was trying to wait on me and watch her show at the same time which wasn't a very family friendly show! Also the breakfast wasn't much to chose from but the room itself was great!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Pleasant Surprise!"
Hotel room was larger than expected, clean and tidy. Complimentary breakfast was good and overall, would stay again. While not close to the Bangor Mall, it is only a short drive and the price is right!
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Cyndy
Short stay, check in friendly & fast. Room was Clean and breakfast was basic. What more can you ask for really?
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Denise
"Nice hotel for the 2 days concert."
I was delighted to hear that they had a shuttle to the concert for the guests. No need to try to find parking.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Norma
"Comfortable Stay at a Budget Hotel"
We stayed one night at the Bangor Super 8 as we were passing through Bangor. This hotel provided good value for the price we paid. While its not a luxury hotel, it was comfortable and clean with breakfast for an unbeatable price. Perfect for short stays or overnight accommodations if traveling through Bangor.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Pat
"Just needed a functional and clean place to stay."
Hotel staff were great and very helpful to travellers. It is an older building so expectations were not high. Plenty of parking.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Nova Scotian
"Close to the highway"
Need updates. Bed arent comfy. Carpet is dirty. Room smell bad.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014