All hotels in Port Richey, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here10826 Us Highway 19, Port Richey, FL, 34668, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Overall Hotel Condition"
Not the most pleasant stay. Room while non-smoking had burn holes in comforter and rugs. Bath room had ants and small lizards. King size bed mattress needed replacing and was lumpy and had broken springs. Carpeting was lumpy (probably lumps of pad under carpet.
2 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
"OK place to stay for a good price"
No frills, but ok for the price we paid. Beware - they charge a refundable $100 deposit for incidentals if you use a debit card (they don't if you use a credit card). This should have been disclosed prior to reservation, not at check-in. Poor workmanship in the remodeled finishes made the hotel seem less polished than it would have otherwise. There were small ants running around the bathroom vanity, but I didn't see them anywhere else.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Dirty"
My first impression of the place from the outside was how it looked dated. The location was pretty good being a mile from the mall and surrounded by restaurants and other shopping. The man who waited on me was very rude, he has no customer service skills at all. I was handed the room key without a word. The room key "sleeve" was handmade folded over paper with the room number on it, the word "Starfish" written on it, and the times 6:30-10:00am...he never told me what all that meant (I assumed I knew what they meant but because the guy acted like it was problematic that I was there), I asked him. So he gave me the rundown very quickly without even looking at me! If I weren't there for a business trip I would've asked for my money back. The room was just under $60 to stay. I shouldn't expect more, but for another $20 I could've stayed in another hotel much nicer. Here's what I hated about it: it smelled like dirty feet, the carpet is so old it had ripples all through it as though it was rubbed for many years, the beds were hard as a rock, the pillows were "bumpy" as if they've washed them and threw them in the dryer instead of replacing them like normal hotels do. The sink was very old and had blue stains all over it. The bathroom was so dirty I wish I had brought shower shoes with me. The TV is a tube TV ......I haven't seen that in years! The remote to the TV had medical tape holding the batteries in it. The good about the place was the pool. The pool looked nice and the water was cool. They also had a hot tub but it was being occupied by a bunch of teenagers.
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
"Comfortable/clean room"
Stayed while visiting family in the area. Rooms were clean and comforable and staff was friendly. Would stay again when in the area.
2 night trip Aug 20, 2014
JCC
"Best cheapest hotel."
For $50 a night, you can't go wrong. Very convenient. Rooms need updating. Staff was very nice. Breakfast was good. The pool was the best!!
2 night family trip Aug 18, 2014
Rj
"Nice hotel close everything"
Nice hotel close to everything. Well priced and clean. My key card didn't work one night and they handled it first thing the next morning. The pool was very clean and we'll maintained along with the hot tub. Had a lot of fun at the many beaches you can get to within 15 min.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Excellent stay"
My husband and I were traveling across state to bring baby things for our future grandson. Rather than inconvenience our son and daughter-in-law we stayed nearby at Days Inn. Our last trip to this area the hotel was a disaster so we had high hopes of a better situation this time. We were very pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and service of the hotel. Although it looks like it may have been built years ago it's been upgraded and is bright and clean with excellent attention from the staff. We had a little difficulty getting our key card to work and we didn't even have to call for help, the desk clerk had already sent maintenance to our rescue. :) Overall an excellent value. The one tiny flaw for us was with the 'hot' breakfast. It was more of a continental breakfast with a microwave to heat up your pastries. My husband's health issues required something less loaded up with sugar. But just down the street was The Breakfast Club which was a delight! All around I would be happy to stay here again :D
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
Mary Ellen
"Just okay"
The room was clean and it seemed the bathroom had been updated other than that I would not stay there again. The beds were as hard as the floor...in fact the floor may have been more comfortable. The room is very outdated. It also felt as if there was no padding under the carpet and there seemed to be big bumps in the concert that hurt if stepped on. The pool is also peeling. All in all not a good stay. Would not stay there again
2 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Betsy
"It was a nice place to stay."
The room was comfortable and clean. The pillows were big and fluffy. Not flat. The pool was clean. The only thing I thought was odd was the ice machine was in the pool area and the only way to get to it was through the gate and around the pool. It seems there should be a machine in one of the hallways.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
R
"Cheap but almost not worth it!"
Stayed there in a room with 2 queen beds and could never get 4 wash clothes for my family. They constantly stated they were out of them, but the place wasn't even busy! Room was not very clean LONG hairs in the bed and all over the tile floors. The bathroom floor was filthy and we showed in our sandals. the toilet leaked all over the floor and the front door didn't seal correctly. the inside of the microwave was rusty and we couldn't use it. Don't stay here spend a little more and go somewhere else!!
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Days Inn"
Curb appeal was good and check in perfect. Nice pool view.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
bobby
"Stayed will visiting relatives living near-by."
Great place to rest and relax. I especially enjoyed the fittness room and breakfasts. After the treadmill, a quick shower, and breakfast I was ready to face the family! Room was quiet and pleasant for some computer work for the job in the evenings.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Very disappointed had to put 100 dollar deposit on the room even before we received the room because we were using a card that is both a Debit card and a Credit card. This practice is very upsetting we will not stay here again.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
josie
"You get what you pay for"
Our room needed cosmetic repairs. No fridge or microwave was a draw back. Pool area was fairly nice but the pool was only clean in the early AM. Not a terrible hotel. For $50/day we got what we paid for.
7 night trip Jun 3, 2014
"Good hotel for a good price"
All went well, good service clean room
1 night romance trip May 31, 2014
michael
"Excellent."
We had to take an emergency trip to Florida for a funeral and decided to stay here. This place was wonderful. The rooms where very clean the staff was very helpful and informative. We really enjoyed the pool and complimentary wifi and breakfast. We will defiantly be staying here the next time we come back to Port Richey!
2 night trip May 22, 2014
"Pleased with accommodations"
We chose this particular Days Inn because of its high online reviews. We're glad we did.
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
"Excellent hotel near state parks beaches shopping"
Glad I stayed here. Easy to find and nice place.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Karin
Over all a nice place, would , would stay there again., would reccomend
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"Horrible Experience"
I'm not very particular about the hotels I stay in and often stay in hotels with budget rates. This hotel was very disappointed. We booked online and checked in only to find black mold growing on the walls in the room we were originally assigned. We asked to be moved to another room and the hotel complied. We walked into the second room only to find that it has been recently painted but also smelled like mold. We went back to the front desk and they gave us a key to another room, which we inspected prior to moving our luggage again, and it seemed clean enough. The sheets were worn but the room was clean and we didn't smell or see mold growing anywhere. I would not recommend this place... we wanted to leave after seeing the first two rooms and only stayed in the third because we'd have lost all of our money otherwise.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
L.
"Decent"
This is our 2nd time staying here. It's an excellent location, close to everything. The area is nice and safe. Old Town is right across the street and there are plenty of restaurants and a few are within walking distance. We never use the pool, it's very small and not so clean looking. The rooms are fairly clean and serve their purpose. Plan on eating out for breakfast. There are not many options at the complimentary breakfast and they don't replenish it well. It also shuts down promptly at 9 am. Next time we'll probably pay a little more and get a nicer hotel with a better breakfast.
2 night family trip Apr 15, 2014
Theresa
"Bad"
No refrigerator or microwave had a baby that requires cold formula had to go buy a cooler floor had hard bumps all over it toilet was clogged couldn't even pee in it never will stay again
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Needed to stop"
Great place nice hot tub and pool. Friendly guest. Very nice.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Nice hotel manager"
Good stay and reasonable price. Great hotel manager. Great breakfast.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
marlene vazquez
We had a great experience at the establishment. My son loved the pool. The staff is very nice and helpful. The only upgrades I would encourage is refrigerators and microwaves in the rooms for guests.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
Wendy
"I had a bad experience"
Room smells horrible, requested non-smoking room and I got a bad smell smoking room. no wifi, air conditioner( heat) was not working. fragrance was too much to overcome the smoking smell. false charges on my credit card after I left. manager was rude and not professional whenever we ask a question or help. left one night early because I couldn't stand the bad experience. they blamed all mistakes on Expedia.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
Emad
"convenient location to med center in bayonet pt."
Staff very friendly and helpful,etc. could improve coffee quality
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
retired
The room smelled like cigarettes, even though it is a no-smoking facility. Other that that, it was ok.
3 night trip Mar 25, 2014
Margaret
"Musty smelling. Internet so slow it was unusable."
This is a older building so there is the expected wear and tear in the room but it had a musty smell to it as if the carpet had been damp at some recent time. After walking around on the carpet for a while my daughter's feet were almost black on the bottom. They offered Wi-Fi and they did have it but it was so slow that there wasn't much point in it. It took 10 minutes just to connect to a single page, then after a few attempts at other pages they just started timing out.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
"Room was moldy and smelled"
Checked into room and carpet was soaking wet, mold was all over the wall. Front desk manager was rude and did not care.
5 night trip Mar 10, 2014
Crysta
"Nice Days inn."
Nice pool & jaccuzzi.
3 night family trip Mar 14, 2014
Steve Trevarthen
"Upgrade"
Room need to be upgraded. Carpet had iron marks in the carpet. Hotel was fine for just one night stay.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
"Decent for the money"
Hotel was ok, staff was very nice. Our room however was another story.. it smelled like pee really bad. After i told them about it they came in and sprayed but it only worked for alittle bit. Other then that the room was ok other then some mold around the caulking of the tub.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Economic Hotel. Perfect for students budget."
For the price is worth it. Comfortable and big room.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"Didnt expected to be so satisfied"
Rooms spotless. Front desk really polite. Good breakfast. Nice breakfast room nice. Best place if U have children. Pool, Whirlpool nice and clean
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2014
Juliette
The lobby had an odor. When I arrived at my room the door was wide open. I told the man at the desk and he didn't seem too concerned.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2014
"Beds"
The beds are old and uncomfortable.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Price was great, rooms need updated"
Older furniture and spreads. Bathroom was clean, but carpet was soiled. Mattress seemed cheap, pillows were ratty. Hotel had very nice pool, and rooms on that side of hotel seemed marginally nicer. I think management just needs to thoroughly clean and update rooms.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
J
"They must be listening"
I guess they must really take reviews seriously as I wrote a less than flattering one last time I stayed here a month or so ago. Reason I think this is due to the fact that my stay here, this time, may be my best one yet to date. Our room was great. no musty smell when you first enter. Bed was very comfortable and bathroom very clean. Thank you Days Inn for taking pride in your facility and taking good care of me and my wife. Will see you in a month or so...
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
For the price it was adaquate.
1 night trip Mar 5, 2014
"HERITAGE PINES JOBSITE"
EVERYTHING WAS GREAT EXCEPT SHOWER DIDN'T GET REALLY HOT....
1 night trip Mar 3, 2014
JOSE
Very nice room next to the pool with lots of room.
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
josie
"look elsewhere"
All Equipment is worn out - but working. The full time residents are nicer than they appear. The couple in front of me checked in at $10 les than my pre booked on the internet price that was locked in at it's higher rate. This is a place to stay cheap if you are moving on the next day. Spendabuck and go nicer.
1 night trip Feb 25, 2014
SirBob
"I've stayed in much better"
The beds need to be updated, the mattress was so old and uncomfortable my back was hurting the next day, very plain out dated room with the bare minimum...
1 night trip Feb 23, 2014
"No way."
Room was dirty overall. Bathroom was disgusting. Bedding and towels were full of holes.
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
Hotel was great and very clean. Our room was very comfortable and we will be recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in Port Richey.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
Linda Baird
"No Hot Water in Shower"
The hotel room was clean, but no HOT water in the shower at any point of the stay. Reported to Hotel staff in morning and when arrived back late evening and still no hot water. When checking out the owner was not in and they said the room was paid for by hotels.com and they were not able to do anything except apologize. I would not stay here again because of the water.
3 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Family one-nighter for soccer tourney"
Everyone we had contact with with very nice and eager to serve. Battery in the door lock was dead when we first tried to access the room. Very friendly housekeeping staff was quick to inform maintenance of the problem and it was fixed within minutes. Two coin-op washers and driers on first floor were convenient for washing jerseys. Rooms could use some updating/ paint/ replacing of a few items (the alarm clock looked well-used and way past its prime), but for the price... what do you expect. Breakfast is basic (mini muffins, bagels, toast, cereal, oatmeal, beverages...)
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
Soccer Dad
"Horrible experience!"
Never have rated hotel before but this was a disgusting stay!
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
"not so good this time around"
We have stayed here probably 6 - 8 times in past year or so and this was most disappointing time of all. I understand that property is old and you get what you pay for... but this time was different. Our room smelled very musty and bathroom wall near toilet had brown stains on wall. We got in late on Friday and did not want to bother front desk with these issues. A little air freshener and a quick wipe down of wall took care of both issues. We went out all day on Saturday to return to an unlocked room. For some reason the auto lock door did not work any more and no swipe card was needed top enter our rom. Again we did not report it as we just locked deadbolt and used chain lock for the overnight. When I checked out on sunday morning I mentioned to desk clerk about lock. His response was "What did Staff do when I reported it"{. My response was " I don't know as I was just now telling him about it". We both laughed a bit and I got in my car and drove away. Don't get me wrong, I will stay here again, despite these issues but was a little disappointed this time around as I always thought I got an excellent stay for my dollar, even though there are more options/Hotels in area...
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014