All hotels in Grand Haven, Michigan, United States of America
1010 S Beacon Blvd, Grand Haven, MI, 49417, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Pleasant stay"
An excellent value, clean and comfortable. Close to all the attractions in Grand Haven.
1 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
"Nice surprise in Grand Haven"
We had a great time at the Rodeway Inn, Grand Haven. The management was friendly and helpful, the breakfast was much better than your average "continental" stale donuts :) Kids loved the freshly made waffles and assortment of their favorite cereals. Coffee was hot and served with real cream. The rooms are small but clean and comfortable. We will definitely return when at the beach next time!
2 night trip with friends Aug 18, 2015
"ok for emergency but wont stay again."
The hotel needs renovating on the outside. This was all I could find so I had no choice. The room was small but clean but very outdated for the price. I won't be going back.
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
"Part 2"
Room was comfortable, but outdated. Could do a better job with the housekeeping, found hairs and dirt thru out the room when we 1st arrived. Breakfast is decent but the area for it was extremely cramped and small.
4 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
"Cost to high!"
Ok stay but the weekend rate was way to high for the stay, you could get a much nicer hotel for what we paid in Holland or Grand Rapids hotels!
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Russell
"stay was nice."
It was a nice place had problems with toilet my husband fixed for them could use some deep carpet cleaning
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
vickie
"Good basic room."
We needed a room just to sleep in and would be there for anything else. The room was clean and everything worked. The continental breakfast was underwhelming, so we didn't try it. Our whole stay was about 9 hours.
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Great place for family vacation
3 night trip Aug 10, 2015
"Looking for "Rest & Go" without the added expense."
The room was clean & the beds very comfortable.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
"Clean, comfortable, good value"
We only stayed here one night but were pleased with the cleanliness of the room. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets and towels were clean. We arrived quite early but the staff managed to get us a room and let us check-in early. We really appreciated this accommodation. The hotel is right on a major roadway and we worried about the noise, as our room was on the road side. However, with the door closed and the air conditioner on, we did not hear any road noise. It is close to the beach and boardwalk, but probably not walking distance. It is a quick and easy drive, though, to the beaches and downtown area. Good value for the room. Decent breakfast and very helpful, friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
"Ok place to stay. No problems."
Close to where we wanted to visit.
2 night trip with friends Jul 28, 2015
Guy
"Perfect for our family stay"
Hotel staff was wonderful and friendly. The hotel is what you would expect for a lesser priced room. The convenience of being close to the lake and downtown was perfect for our stay.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Gina
Simple but comfortable. Very nice for the price. Would stay again!
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
roberta
"OK to stay the night"
Pro:room was clean and comfy. Pretty quiet. Good nights sleep. Con: Was on 2nd floor and no-frills older furnishings and carpet. Good for a short stay..I may do again.
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Kathleen
"Beds not made"
The room was not made up between days the staff just replaced the towels it was OK for the price. I brought my dogs and the fee per night was high and not disclosed before booking
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
We were looking for an inexpensive place to stay for a few nights that was also a nice place to stay. Rodeway Inn met both requirements. Also close to too beach and shopping.
2 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
Terry
Overall ... good for a couple nights ...nothing fancy... beds were a little hard for our taste ... staff very friendly. ..
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Motel was clean, well kept. Included everything needed to enjoy the stay. Polite, courteous service.
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
"Family Getaway"
Room wasn't super fancy but for the most part was clean.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Rebecca
"Not recommended"
Couldn't find anything else so had to settle for this. Not even worth the relatively low price paid, smelly and dirty
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Roller coaster week stay of 4 nights."
Manager very kind and accommodating Whil my ailing spouse had extra equipment delivered to our room.
5 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
Wesley
great hotel! Older but close to the beach and downtown Grand Haven! Clean and you can tell they recently renovated but it is still an old hotel! For the price though no complaints!
1 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
"Clean"
I do like the room . Our room was pretty clean. We will stay here again. I will ask for a room on the back side of the hotel . Traffic can be busy in the front. Staff was wonderful. On the back of the bathroom door was like black soot . Not sure what that was about. Besides that the room was very clean. The price was great. This hotel had everything that Holiday Inn Express had except the high price. Lake Michigan is only a mile away.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Jackie
"great for myself and my daughter"
Don't be fooled by the outside look of this hotel. The room was very nice, clean and comfortable and you can't beat the location. 5 min from the beach!
3 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Dianne
We were in town for a family wedding. Rodeway Inn is a clean, comfortable place to stay. It is a no frills hotel, and well worth the price.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Me, yes, He, no"
The room was very clean. Breakfast was waffles, cereal, milk, juice and a few other things. My husband couldn't sleep well because of the noise. It was just fine for me.
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
Betty
"Very Basic Inn."
It was a so-so Inn. I'm glad that I didn't get to take my sixteen year old because I wouldn't have wanted him to see the mediocre condition of the Inn.The room, amenities, and exterior were all very basic for the price!
2 night trip May 23, 2015
Great!
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Amber
It was adequate. Fairly clean. Decent for the money
Other trip May 23, 2015
"Pleasant stay !!"
Good room with normal breakfast for cheap price!! Room was clean and had pleasant stay !!
Other trip May 11, 2015
Ragav
"Covenient"
Travel covenient. Price to living comfort ratio is good
Other trip May 9, 2015
Julia
"Grand Time in Grand Haven"
Room was clean and we were able to check in early (always a plus). Being an older property - the rooms were not well soundproofed - so we could hear the shower upstairs and next door - not awful - but noticeable. The cleaning crew was a bit noisy - with their kids running around - and the office was not open on the morning of our checkout - which meant no coffee! Otherwise - fine. Would stay again - due to it being close to the Grand Haven Lighthouse and Pier, and being only 20 minutes from Holland. Lots of stuff around - restaurants, drug stores, and grocery stores - so very convenient.
2 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Lynn
Hotel staff was friendly. Room smell was of cigarette smoke. Although staff provided room air cleaner....did not help.
Other trip May 2, 2015
It was clean and the staff were pleasant. The hotel was easy to fin.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Very pleased!"
Very pleased with our visit. Everything was new and spotless, floor to ceiling, nice firm mattress, very friendly innkeeper, conveniently located. Very quiet. Would definitely stay here again.Basic breakfast of cereal and bagels.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Weekend in G.R."
We stayed here for a weekend. Great place for the price. Rooms were clean and comfortable. I'd definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Nice Hotel on busy road"
Hotel room was nice and clean. Nothing to complain about except road noise. Hotel is on busy road and lots of cars drive by at night time. Woke up a several times because of cars.
Janet
"Very Clean for the Price"
This hotel was by far the cleanest for the price I have ever seen! Will definitely be back next year.
"very clean, nice and affordable!"
Room was very nice. Very clean and it was quiet
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Best value possible"
4 days and nights on personal business. Very clean and functional. No frills but best value for money possible. Would go back.
3 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
"OK."
My stay was just OK. Somebody went out about 2 in the morning and I could hear everything that they said. Could use a little soundproofing. The breakfast was probably OK but they didn't have any kind of eggs so I didn't eat there. Basically waffles and cereal.
2 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
"Quiet hotel in good location."
The room, breakfast, and cleanliness were adequate. The king-sized bed was very comfortable and the price was right!The towels and sheets should be updated, but they're ok.The manager/owner is friendly and anxious to please.
7 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Friendly and affordable"
Pleasant staff, always polite. Rooms were not great, certainly in need of a makeover. The cleanliness was certainly in need of improvement, just not up to expectations. It was definately very affordable, i suppose you get what you pay for. All in all is was a pleasant enough stay, but ill be staying someplace a bit nicer next time, I'll spend a bit more.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"Middle of the Road Experience"
I arrived after midnight (due to late travels) to a locked front desk. I tried both doors. I found a small sign reading "use intercom system after hours". I could not find an intercom. Instead I found a doorbell. The doorbell seemed to awake the front desk clerk. He stumbled towards me to unlock the door. He was however very polite. Addressed me as Sir and gave me proper directions to my room. The stairs up to my room were covered in "AstroTurf" that seemed a little dated. The bathroom and surrounded area was dated. My only concern was that the carpet felt dirty. I did not walk to walk around the room without shoes. The room was supposed to be a non smoking room. It smelled of smoke; but not as if someone recently smoked. Smoke of the past. It gave me the impression that the room was once smoked in and as a result of aging and dust continues to sport the smell. The room next to me was rather loud. I realize that is not the motel's fault; it's included as on observation of diminished privacy. I was however fortunate to get a room with such late notice, and one that was relatively cheap. I am thankful that the facility was relatively close to downtown (by car). I however think the motel would benefit from updated amenities.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Nick
"nice hotel great rate"
Nice clean room nice breakfast friendly staff, Located not far fro shopping,
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
robynn
Very comfortable beds. Rooms were clean. Traffic noise is loud, but it is located on a very busy road so that should not be a surprise. Would definitely come back.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Rate was good.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Family Event getaway"
We were quite pleased with our stay. Continental breakfast was more than adequate. This is a relatively small motel that is has a convenient location in a safe area. Rooms were clean and had small frig and microwave. We were quite satisfied with our stay.
4 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Brian F.
"Very nice stay for the price"
Great location, easy to get to and has good access to food, stores and local sites. Room was good and pretty updated. Bed was comfortable and we felt very safe there. The exterior is clean, but could be updated some. Great room for the price considering the location.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Clean room, nice staff, good breakfast. Really close to downtown and beach.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014