All hotels in Grand Haven, Michigan, United States of America
1010 S Beacon Blvd, Grand Haven, MI, 49417, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"OK for over night. Hotel is dated."
Older Hotel. It is OK for over night. Clean. Breakfast is OK.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
"great for the price"
Paid a little over $200 for the week. So not to much to complain about.
4 night family trip Jun 9, 2014
"Pleasant Stay"
The room was clean, the bed comfortable. I was pleased with my choice. The continental breakfast was a pleasant surprise.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
For the price it was a good nights stay. They even brought me up a wine bottle cork to my room for me because I forgot one. They were very friendly. It is outdated but it was a nice stay.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"It's ok"
I had read the reviews before booking. As one said "It's ok for a one night stay". They were cleaning the room when we got there at 4 pm. So we left and came back. The room was nice noting fancy. This is an older motel and could use some updating. But overall it was fine for a one night stay. Don't think I would say any longer.
Other trip May 19, 2014
I was looking for a cheap one and worried about its comfort level. While I entered the room I was surprised to see it was more than expected. It was clean and without smell. All equipment was working as expected!
Other trip May 18, 2014
"More than enough for the cost"
If you only need to spend a night, this is a great place. It was clean and very comfortable. Exactly what you need for the price.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Needs upgrades!"
The hotel is most definitely older. It doesn't look like its been upgraded in quite some time. Upon entering the room there was what looked like a blanket, not a comforter on the bed. Like I do with all my travels I check for bed bugs. I seen none, but when I did lift the sheets the actual bed sheet edges were so torn I was surprised they stayed on the bed at all. The furniture is very old and there was no coffee pot in the room. After going into the bath I looked at the base board heat register and on it looked like months of human hairs. At that point I started to look for another hotel. Unfortunately I could not find another room and was trapped. I basically slept on top of the covers. The bed did seem comfortable and I did get some sleep, but after that stay I will not be coming back.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Did not like the tobacco smell when this is a non-smoking room!! The sheets were a little short but workable. Otherwise the room was fine and the price was less than anyone else in the area. The waffles were a pleasant surprise.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2014
Marilyn
"Great service"
Although the hotel was dated and is more of a motel, it still served it's purpose and was worth the $50.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Kyle
"simple accommodations. same every time."
Reasonable rates for the same basic accommodation you find at either of the other two hotels close by. Rooms are big enough. They all have a mini fridge and microwave which is really handy. Staff is very nice and always pleasant. Thanks again.
3 night trip Dec 26, 2013
Jake
miserable I was afraid to use the shower, the door bolt slide off the door, everything chipped and cracked. TV was broken.
2 night trip Dec 20, 2013
"Smokey"
The smell of the room should have been an indicator of what we could expect. The hotel staff was perfectly polite and accommodating, but much of the room was in a state of disrepair- the paint and wall paper were peeling, the fridge had recently been left open to defrost leaving the surrounding carpet wet -- but the worst was just the dank smell of old cigarette smoke. We will definitely spring for a more expensive option in the future.
2 night trip Nov 16, 2013
It was great for the price. The room needs updating...but it was very clean and the bed was comfortable. We just stayed the 1 night and we were happy and will stay there again for sure!
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Charisse
"Not worth the room rate"
Most outlets didn't work. Bathtub plug was missing and stopper provided by motel desk didn't fit the drain. Tub could not be used. Room was generally dirty. Maid service was poor. Towels were poor. Would not recommend to anyone.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
Lowell
"Old motel but clean"
The Rodeway is an old motel style inn but it is clean and the staff was very courteous. For the price paid compared to others in the area it was a good deal. We generally won't stay in an outdoor access style inn but we were unable to find another room in the area on the date we needed. After reading other reviews we were pleasantly surprised to find a decent room and nice staff.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
Cheryl
"ADEQUATE!!!!!"
THE PLACE WAS CLEAN. NO UNPLEASANT SMELL. NOT NOISY. NEARING ENG OF USEFUL LIFE.GOOD COFFEE. NOT FANCY BUT AT LEAST ADEQUATE!!
1 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2013
"Very convenient"
We thought the bed was very comfortable. The motel is older and badly needs a facelift. The inside of our entry door was very dirty, the bathroom door was unable to close all the way. It was okay because we only stopped there to sleep.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Sue
"Well Run and Comfortable"
Absolutely no trouble to check in. Quick and efficient. This is an older, motel style building. However, the room was very clean. There was a lot of attention to detail. And, The bed and linens were very comfortable.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Ray
It was clean and close to attractions. Very good for the price.
2 night trip Aug 6, 2013
"It's Bleak"
Room smelled of bleach, possibly used to rid it of the smell of smoking. Chair cushions were badly stained. While the linens appeared to be clean, we didn't dare look at the mattress. Thin walls allowed us to hear baby crying next door. I made the mistake of going for cheap rate, and definitely got what we paid for. We've stayed at other economy hotels of a comparable price and didn't have these problems. The building looks OK from the outside, it's when you get into the room you realize your mistake.
1 night family trip Sep 23, 2013
"What I Expected.."
The hotel was what I expected relative to the cost. If you're looking for something really new, clean, or with amenities this isn't for you. If you need a place to sleep for the night it will suffice. Noise does travel between rooms quite a bit & I was surprised there was no elevator but not a bad place to sleep for a night.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"5th time stayed, always good"
Relatively clean and well maintained. Definitely not a 5 star hotel but for the money you can't complain. Weather seals around door could be better, A/C-Heater worked but not well. Wireless worked great and easy to setup. Breakfast pretty good for the what you're paying. No pool. Highway is noisy. But the location is as good as it gets for everything you could ever want. Very nice employees, very helpful.
3 night trip Sep 5, 2013
"Not a Very Good Hotel"
The area was great. However, our room looked like there had been a rumble in it. Bathroom door was kicked in, towel rack was broke in two, the lamp shades were crooked and dented in. Also, under the sink area there was a lot of hair, dust, and debry. The worst part was that the door would did shut properly and when we came back from the wedding our door was cracked open (even though we checked it before we left)! YIKES!! Would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
"Great place for just sleeping"
For the price, I'm very happy. The room was more than I expected for the price. But since I only slept there, it was more than adequate. However, when I locked myself out of the room and went to the front desk to get another key, I was surprised that all I needed to give the attendant was my room number. He didn't ask me to verify my name or anything. That felt a bit unsettling. I would suggest that the front desk at least ask the guest to confirm his/her name before giving up a room key.
2 night family trip Sep 6, 2013
"not so good"
rooms outdated, linen not changed, old TV. asked host at front desk about dining in the area, no help. asked about nearest bicycle shop was told just a block up the street, never existed according to other bike shops in town. If you are going to run a motel you need to have knowledge of the area. for the price I will pay just a little more next time an stay with the better known motels
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"easy to get to"
just stayed one night.....just wished they had a coffee maker in the room!
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
Myra
"Close to the Beach"
Good room for the money Breakfast left a bit too be desired but it was okay
1 night trip with friends Sep 1, 2013
"Cheap and dirty"
Not clean. Nicer hotels at same price on same street.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2013
"Close to downtown Grand Haven & the beach"
Very comfortable. Nice breakfast with cereal, bagels, waffle maker, juice, milk & good coffee :)
4 night family trip Aug 19, 2013
"A Good stay"
It was a decent place to stay. We would stay again. The breakfast was very good for the 4 children we had with us, as well as the adults. The staff was very helpful with anything we needed, i.e. more milk and ice. It was easy to get to Michigan's Adventure and the beach from this location. The down side was the traffic you could hear throughout the night. Overall, we were not disappointed.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
Hamiltons
"Easy access"
We spent 3 nights and that was the ideal location for any of our destination.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"nice stay"
my only problem was peope going up stairs to their rooms very noisy. No consideration for people in rooms underneath. This was an outside stairway and people were NOT lightfooted!
3 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"title - week-end vacation very comfortable,"
Enjoyed the comfort of the room especially the bed & TV Shower was perfect. was very nice tp have a frig in the room put to good use. One thing lacking was no Ice machine. continental breakfast was okay.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"Decent hotel for price and location"
This hotel is extremely close to Grand Haven City Beach and Downtown Grand Haven. It was very close to several tourist spots and restaurants. The hotel staff is very kind and accommodating. Room was nicer than expected. Comforter, however, had questionable and noticeable stains on it. Asked to have sheets and comforter changed next day. They changed the comforter but kept the same sheets on. The bed was extremely comfortable. Room came with microwave and mini refridgerator. Overall a fairly good hotel, especially because of how close they are to Lake Michigan and downtown shops and restaurants.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
Mel
"you get what you pay for"
This was a stop over on our way to Michigans Adventure. The room was a nonsmoking room that reeked of stale cigarette smoke. The tub was dirty and there was hair in the sink. The beds were so creaky and loud that every time we turned over the noise woke us up! Our room was over a porch area so we had a large "balcony". Sounds nice but it was used by other guests to sit outside our window and smoke and talk until late into the night. There were some old bikers drinking in the parking lot for several hours. They sat at the picnic table right out front of the hotel office drinking and smoking. Another guest backed his pick up truck up to the back of the motel entrance and started grilling on his tailgate. At 6 the next morning, the same guests parked themselves outside our window to have their morning coffee and cigarettes. If you want a clean room and a quiet place for you and your children to sleep, pick another hotel!
1 night trip Aug 6, 2013
"Not Much to Look at"
The exterior is not much to look at, reminding me of a 50's era motel. When we pulled in, I was thinking the wife was going to shoot me. Surprise, the room was updated and comfortable. The location is convenient. The staff was pleasant and helpful. It is a good place to stay for an affordable vacation and I would select it again.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2013
Randy
"Clean, quiet, comfortable, close to the beach"
Loved the Rodeway Inn. Close to everything! loved it and loved Grand Haven Beaches!!!
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Great hotel for the price"
We will come back.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2013
Nice place to stay for the night. No pool, bad TV reception, not enough towels in the room, but worked out well for what we needed. Clean, quiet place to sleep in a nice area. I would stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2013
"Good location, clean, economical"
Had to have 3 rooms and it was a good buy. Liked how you drove right up to your room. Very clean, convenient to sights, food, etc. Nice clerk on duty. No complaints!
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013
Ruth and family
Hair in the bathroom sink when we checked in. The room was very outdated
3 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Clark
"Good entry level place to stay the night."
This is a older hotel. Rooms were clean and AC worked great. Nothing fancy but does the job.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Great hotel for the price"
Great location. Was easy to get to Michigan Adventure, beach, etc. Hotel was clean and staff was very friendly. Breakfast was good, make your own waffles , cereal, etc. Would definitely stay there again especially for the price.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
"Reasonably priced. Great value for the cost."
Nice sized room. Lots of wooden hangers, good cable service. Sheets and pillow cases were VERY clean (I could even sense a hint of bleach, which is a comforting thing at a budget-priced motel). Bob the manager was very pleasant. The only downside for me was the door lock. Felt a little flimsy to me, which is worrisome in a motel where the doors are directly on the street.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Laurie
great
2 night trip Jul 14, 2013
"excellent service. great deal for the money"
We stayed here one night prior to dropping our son off at csmp. Room was basic and clean. Very quiet at night dispite being right on 31. Check in was quick and the guy was super nice and helpful. We will stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2013
"A great deal!"
Clean motel. Smoke free room (no lingering smoke smell, at all). Caring and competent staff. Good continental-plus breakfast (waffle maker). Good location. Bed was not that comfortable, but it wasn't bad. For the price, this is a great place to stay!
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2013
Perfect for our stay. Rooms were very clean. Conveniently located. Gentleman at front desk helpful.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2013
"Would not stay there again."
The property was very run down. Cob webs all over the room. Room smelled. Bed was comfortable. It looked like they were doing some remodeling in some of the rooms, so maybe in the future things would be better.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013