All hotels in Grand Haven, Michigan, United States of America
1010 S Beacon Blvd, Grand Haven, MI, 49417, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Clean
    Room is all right
    Regular internet service
    Breakfast is average
great hotel! Older but close to the beach and downtown Grand Haven! Clean and you can tell they recently renovated but it is still an old hotel! For the price though no complaints!
1 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
"Great bed!"
Overall our stay was good. The room was clean, bed comfy and area pretty quiet. The staff was efficient but not really friendly. However, my husband forgot his belt and they called us to let us know soon enough for us to go back and get it. That was great! Breakfast was the usual continental style. I do think it was pricey for the condition and amenities but it was just a few minutes from the water and 4th of July weekend.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Jody
"not a great place for the price"
Very disappointing stay. The lobby smelled like smoke. There were two younger boys running up and down the corridor and jumping around the room directly above us. When I inquired about changing rooms, the front desk staff said that it was the housekeeper's children, and that they would be gone in one or two hours. Apparently, she didn't have anyone to watch her kids while she worked. So she let them just run around yelling and jumping? The room itself was not clean, had a funny smell, and the beds were uncomfortable. Breakfast was horrible: warm milk for the cereal; very small cups for the coffee, which was lukewarm; not much to choose from. Next time, we'll definitely stay somewhere else.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Marilyn
"It was okay"
The room was a little out-dated but it was spacious. The noise from other guests climbing the stairs was AWFUL.....it shook the bed. I would stay here again if circumstances forced me, but would not otherwise.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
"One night stay"
Stayed on a Thursday night so was not as busy as the weekend. The room was on the back side so road noise from Beacon Ave was not as bad. Overall was surprised how good the motel was after hesitating about staying there.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
"Clean"
I do like the room . Our room was pretty clean. We will stay here again. I will ask for a room on the back side of the hotel . Traffic can be busy in the front. Staff was wonderful. On the back of the bathroom door was like black soot . Not sure what that was about. Besides that the room was very clean. The price was great. This hotel had everything that Holiday Inn Express had except the high price. Lake Michigan is only a mile away.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Jackie
"THE US31-STREET SIDE IS TOO NOISEy"
The accommodations were adequate but, since the motel is located adjacent to a traffic light, the noise of stop and go traffic filters directly in to its' rooms facing US31. Expecially un-nerving during the morning time. Stay on the motel's side-street side for quietness.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
"great for myself and my daughter"
Don't be fooled by the outside look of this hotel. The room was very nice, clean and comfortable and you can't beat the location. 5 min from the beach!
3 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Dianne
We were in town for a family wedding. Rodeway Inn is a clean, comfortable place to stay. It is a no frills hotel, and well worth the price.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Me, yes, He, no"
The room was very clean. Breakfast was waffles, cereal, milk, juice and a few other things. My husband couldn't sleep well because of the noise. It was just fine for me.
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
Betty
"Very Basic Inn."
It was a so-so Inn. I'm glad that I didn't get to take my sixteen year old because I wouldn't have wanted him to see the mediocre condition of the Inn.The room, amenities, and exterior were all very basic for the price!
2 night trip May 23, 2015
Great!
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Amber
It was adequate. Fairly clean. Decent for the money
Other trip May 23, 2015
"Pleasant stay !!"
Good room with normal breakfast for cheap price!! Room was clean and had pleasant stay !!
Other trip May 11, 2015
Ragav
"Covenient"
Travel covenient. Price to living comfort ratio is good
Other trip May 9, 2015
Julia
"Grand Time in Grand Haven"
Room was clean and we were able to check in early (always a plus). Being an older property - the rooms were not well soundproofed - so we could hear the shower upstairs and next door - not awful - but noticeable. The cleaning crew was a bit noisy - with their kids running around - and the office was not open on the morning of our checkout - which meant no coffee! Otherwise - fine. Would stay again - due to it being close to the Grand Haven Lighthouse and Pier, and being only 20 minutes from Holland. Lots of stuff around - restaurants, drug stores, and grocery stores - so very convenient.
2 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Lynn
Hotel staff was friendly. Room smell was of cigarette smoke. Although staff provided room air cleaner....did not help.
Other trip May 2, 2015
It was clean and the staff were pleasant. The hotel was easy to fin.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Very pleased!"
Very pleased with our visit. Everything was new and spotless, floor to ceiling, nice firm mattress, very friendly innkeeper, conveniently located. Very quiet. Would definitely stay here again.Basic breakfast of cereal and bagels.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Weekend in G.R."
We stayed here for a weekend. Great place for the price. Rooms were clean and comfortable. I'd definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Nice Hotel on busy road"
Hotel room was nice and clean. Nothing to complain about except road noise. Hotel is on busy road and lots of cars drive by at night time. Woke up a several times because of cars.
Janet
"Very Clean for the Price"
This hotel was by far the cleanest for the price I have ever seen! Will definitely be back next year.
"very clean, nice and affordable!"
Room was very nice. Very clean and it was quiet
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Best value possible"
4 days and nights on personal business. Very clean and functional. No frills but best value for money possible. Would go back.
3 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
"OK."
My stay was just OK. Somebody went out about 2 in the morning and I could hear everything that they said. Could use a little soundproofing. The breakfast was probably OK but they didn't have any kind of eggs so I didn't eat there. Basically waffles and cereal.
2 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
"Quiet hotel in good location."
The room, breakfast, and cleanliness were adequate. The king-sized bed was very comfortable and the price was right!The towels and sheets should be updated, but they're ok.The manager/owner is friendly and anxious to please.
7 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Friendly and affordable"
Pleasant staff, always polite. Rooms were not great, certainly in need of a makeover. The cleanliness was certainly in need of improvement, just not up to expectations. It was definately very affordable, i suppose you get what you pay for. All in all is was a pleasant enough stay, but ill be staying someplace a bit nicer next time, I'll spend a bit more.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"Middle of the Road Experience"
I arrived after midnight (due to late travels) to a locked front desk. I tried both doors. I found a small sign reading "use intercom system after hours". I could not find an intercom. Instead I found a doorbell. The doorbell seemed to awake the front desk clerk. He stumbled towards me to unlock the door. He was however very polite. Addressed me as Sir and gave me proper directions to my room. The stairs up to my room were covered in "AstroTurf" that seemed a little dated. The bathroom and surrounded area was dated. My only concern was that the carpet felt dirty. I did not walk to walk around the room without shoes. The room was supposed to be a non smoking room. It smelled of smoke; but not as if someone recently smoked. Smoke of the past. It gave me the impression that the room was once smoked in and as a result of aging and dust continues to sport the smell. The room next to me was rather loud. I realize that is not the motel's fault; it's included as on observation of diminished privacy. I was however fortunate to get a room with such late notice, and one that was relatively cheap. I am thankful that the facility was relatively close to downtown (by car). I however think the motel would benefit from updated amenities.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Nick
"nice hotel great rate"
Nice clean room nice breakfast friendly staff, Located not far fro shopping,
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
robynn
Very comfortable beds. Rooms were clean. Traffic noise is loud, but it is located on a very busy road so that should not be a surprise. Would definitely come back.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Rate was good.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Family Event getaway"
We were quite pleased with our stay. Continental breakfast was more than adequate. This is a relatively small motel that is has a convenient location in a safe area. Rooms were clean and had small frig and microwave. We were quite satisfied with our stay.
4 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Brian F.
"Very nice stay for the price"
Great location, easy to get to and has good access to food, stores and local sites. Room was good and pretty updated. Bed was comfortable and we felt very safe there. The exterior is clean, but could be updated some. Great room for the price considering the location.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Clean room, nice staff, good breakfast. Really close to downtown and beach.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Iza
"Location is the draw on this hotel."
This hotel was just adequate but pricey on a holiday week end because you pay to be within a quick drive to Grand Haven's beautiful beaches. The staff is courteous and the room was clean, but the decore is outdated and showing wear inside and out. We were satisfied but wouldn't go back again. Free breakfast with a waffle maker was convenient.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
4-H Mom
"Can't complain for the price"
The hotel was in a good location, not a far drive from anything in GH. The room was clean and updated. The guys in a few rooms close to me sitting outside drinking beer and smoking made the place look ghetto. Didn't do breakfast. Front desk staff pleasant, especially the female, not sure her name, she was very nice and helpful. Only noise problems was some kids but that's due to bad parenting.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Hzb
no coffee pot in room thank fully a Starbucks is close by
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
"Convienient"
It was as promised.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
"Can't judge from the look"
From driving into the motel, it didn't look nice. But the rooms were clean and included breakfast was definitely a plus.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
silkosmooth
The room was not very clean. We found 2 bugs ( beetles) one alive. There was also a pill laying on the floor under the desk in room. There was also garbage, around the bed and the dresser. It was obvious the room was not vacuumed very good. The place is in a great location. But we will not stay here again.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Anthony Curtis
"Great location, close to beach"
motel was close to restaurants and shopping. Clean room but outside of building needs some sprucing up. Enjoyed breakfast.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
"Cheap, but safe neighborhood"
Air conditioner (wall unit) smelled like mold, so we didn't use it. Could use some sprucing up, but for the price, worth it.
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
"walking distance of everything."
Very nice overall, price was a little high but was very convenient to all attractions. Needs to have some tables out front under the trees and butt buckets for cigarette butts. Other than that, it was a great stay
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Kathy Pease
"Don't stay here"
Very old facility. Dirty windows in rooms and the check-in office. Over priced, They failed to give me a wake up call on day 1. Free breakfast is nothing to brag about. They get a zero compared to Embassy suites, which has / had a lower cost per night for the room. Take a look at the hotels in "Norton Shores". Noise from the in-room air conditioner keeps you awake
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"things need fixed"
very old phone could not dial any numbers, ceiling in bathroom trim stripping paint, and the bathroom tub faucet stripped took me forever to find the hot water
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"About a mile from the beach and downtown shopping."
Stay was good. No TV for until the last day. They were installing new cable lines. Breakfast was good. Cereal, bagels, muffins,waffles and coffee.
3 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Ron
"Mediocre hotel, very close to the beach"
This hotel was very mediocre. Cheapest in the entire town, and is about one mile from the city beach and downtown area. Great location. Room was average... Pretty clean. Unfortunately since they're the cheapest they can basically do what they want in terms of cleanliness, etc. Basically your best bet unless you can afford $150 per night.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Marge
"Went to MI adventures"
Great room! I come back every summer with a different friend and neither they nor I are ever dissappointed
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Kaydee
"Grand Haven Rodeway Inn"
The hotel was overpriced for the amenities. The breakfast was very slim pickings. So much so that we decided to just eat elsewhere. The room was not well maintained (wall papered over fascias, rusty heater, etc.). The beds were swayback and probably 20 years old (or super cheap and infrequently maintained). The dresser on which the TV sat had holes drilled in the top and no attempt to cover them or repair them (probably held the previous TV down to prevent theft). The staff did a decent job of keeping the place clean but it was the kind of hotel I would expect to pay one third of the price we paid.
4 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
"OK for over night. Hotel is dated."
Older Hotel. It is OK for over night. Clean. Breakfast is OK.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014