All hotels in Bellows Falls, Vermont, United States of America
593 Rockingham Rd, Bellows Falls, VT, 05101, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Front desk person was only capable of checking an id, handing keys and taking my signature. Shower was cold in the morning. No lights near the bed and many of the lamps were unplugged. Luckily the sink had hot water. The office was It was very quiet at night though and the bed was comfortable.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Yvette
"1st Rodeway expedition"
Off-season. Very few other guests. All very quiet. Bed was very comfortable. Appreciate the iron/ironing board. Could have used more coffee paks
1 night trip May 30, 2015
The hotel is about 1 hour away from Killington and 1 hour away from Mount Snow. They have everything you need in a hotel:TV, microwave, fridge, hair dryer, air conditioner, heating, etc. They also have free breakfast (milk, cereal, pastries, waffle, banana, apples). Everything is good in general.
2 night trip Mar 13, 2015
"This hotel was OK"
The heater had no regulator, so we boiled or froze. The room was nice, it had a refrigerator, coffee pot, ironing board, iron and hair dryer. The continental breakfast was better-than-average with waffles, etc. The price was very good.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
lorraine
"Adequate for a short stay"
It is perfectly adequate for a short stay while passing through or skiing. Nothing fancy, but clean and comfortable
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"No reception at the hotel! Smelly rooms!"
We arrive at 2 am, was driving through horrible snow for 10 hours, the parking lot at the hotel was not clean of snow at all! This hotel does NOT have reception! No person in the morning when it's breakfast time, or guests leaving. We had a luck to have last 2 containers of cream cheese)) One of the guest called by phone asking to bring milk, indian woman came without shoes to reception area, brought milk with no 'good morning' or any other greeting, or any question if anything else needed. The rooms smell old so bad! The bed is terrible!!! I can't understand how their rating on Hotels.com can be 3.3, I wouldn't give them more than 2. There are a lot of hotels in this area and price range, stay somewhere else!!
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Viktoriia
"Good Value For the Money"
We came here at around 10pm and the innkeeper promptly opened up the office to help us get into our room. While the bed was unbelievably uncomfortable (stiff as a board), the room was extremely clean and warm (it was quite a chilly night). It was good value for the money and you could tell that they take great care of the place. It was also down the street from downtown Bellows Falls which is absolutely adorable and quaint. I would consider staying here again in the future should the need arise again.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Kathryn
"Old, Musty & in Disrepair."
Hard to sleep in a place that smells moldy. Broken bed, mold in shower. We booked it because it was close to highway as a stopover on a long trip elsewhere. The holiday inn express a few miles north is like the ritz by comparison however it wanted $200 for the night which is ludicrous for a travel motel. The rodeway was 1/2 the price but not worth even that. Don't bother - u will regret.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
maine traveler
"Weekend getaway"
Very nice plsce to stay for the price, staff always willing to help and very friendly. Rooms ate smsll but nice and cleaning staff do a good job
Pauline
"Last minute"
Last minute reservation on line - we showed up and they dod not wven have it. They were wonderful! While the rooms could use some updating, everything else was great.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
brooke
"Do NOT stay here!"
The room had a funny smell. The bedding did not look clean. The bathroom was in need of repair and not clean. The service was poor. There were bugs all around the door of the room and garbage was sitting in front of our room for more than 24 hours. We will NEVER stay there again. Not even worth the $69 per night. I would have been cleaner and more comfortable sleeping in my car.
3 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Wayne
"2 Night stay in July 2014"
Staff were very friendly. I had low expectations going in, just wanted a clean bed and shower. Bed was clean, shower was a little dicey. Nice mouse hole at bottom of front wall next to door... but it's summer and they're probably flocking outside.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Where do I start?"
In all fairness, for the price in the area, you get what you pay for. I took pics just in case someone wanted to see proof of the hotel. I had a hard time believing that this motel is actually on any recommended list. If you stay at this motel, make sure your expectations are very low. My wife, 4 yr old and I stayed one night out of the two we reserved. We actually forfeited the second nite that was paid in advance and went to another motel. I'm not even exaggerating! Good luck!
2 night business trip Jul 23, 2014
"Adequate for one night"
This room was ok. The hotel only filled rooms on one side, instead of alternating and giving people a quieter time. I was awoken several times by late comers and the lights outside could not be hidden by the curtains. The toilet was falling over and the whole room was just a cheap motel version, which is basically what I paid. The continental breakfast didnt start until 7am, which was too late for me, at I had to be gone by 6:30. Overall, lack of sleep was a big factor in determining that I will not be going back here again.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
The room was a little small but clean. It was a little run down, but you could see that they were making improvements. Pool needed repainting but was clean and my teens greatly enjoyed it. Did not like the coffee.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Good weekend"
Not bad for the price, many renovations going on gona be really nice when they are complete
pauline
"Near museum"
The room smelled like it had been closed up for a period of time. we paid extra for an additional person but did not have enough towels and no hair dryer. The woman at the desk was very accomodating regarding both items. Hotel location is excellent with access to many stops. But the hotel does need some attention The beds were hard as rocks
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Stayed at 4 and 5 star motels which were not as ni"
Staff friendly and helpful. rooms are a little out dated... more for a country inn. Very clean... even under the bed. could not find dust any where. Instant hot water for the shower! Coffee in the room and continental breakfast. Very quiet and scenic. Will be staying again when in that area.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Ernie
"Perfect Localtion"
The Rodeway Inn is a clean, no-frills motel that's central to several destinations in southern Vermont and New Hampshire. The surrounding countryside is spectacular!
2 night family trip May 24, 2014
Paul K
"Great Accommodation"
It was excellent and I would stay there again.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Paula and Andrew
"Facitity Needs Updating"
Well was hoping things could have been a bit more updated. I guess it was good enough but not great
1 night trip Sep 30, 2013
We enjoyed our stay its clean and close to the highway
3 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Hotel room was good. Snow plowing outside the room not so good. Staff did not speak unless you had a question.
2 night trip Dec 29, 2013
We had two rooms. We needed the rooms to be right next to each other, when we asked they were very happy to make thing work. The rooms were very clean. We would stay there again.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Eww."
The room was filthy. The sink and shower drain were both clogged and while I was showering I noticed someone else's hair was floating in my tub as it was quickly filling with water. The breakfast was a joke.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
Angela
"Good for the money!"
The Roadway Inn is a basic motel on the side of the road, good to spend the night. THe room was clean, although a bit smelly. This is probably because we had our dog with us...they probably have "pet rooms" for pet owners. Nothing terrible, just a faint smell. The front desk person was very helpful and the breakfast had several acceptable choices. I will be back next month!
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2013
Flo
"Good value for the price"
The motel is rather old on the outside, but clean on the inside. Beds were not all that comfortable, but the value for the price was reasonable. Close to the highway as well as many Vermont tourist attractions. Overall, a good value!
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Andre
"A place to rest, not a destination"
The Rodeway Inn was pretty much exactly what we assumed, we just needed a place to stay for the night and it was perfect for that. Everything you need is close (gas station, dunkin donuts, convenience store, etc.) and right off of I-91 which was convenient. Nothing great to say but nothing bad either! Definitely visit Popolo in Bellows Falls, one of the best restaurants I've ever been to (make a reservation!)
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Julia
"Unpleasant Smell"
This was supposed to be a non-smoking room, but clearly it had been smoked in, and then the hotel management had tried to cover up the smell with a strong chemical spray that smelled, if anything, worse than cigarette smoke. When we left in the morning all our clothes smelled of this stuff. Also, it took forever to get hot water for a shower. (This may be because our room was at the far end of the motel.)
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Goodaccomidation, near destination- RR station bel"
THOUGHT PRICE SLIGHTLY HIGH FOR TYPE OF ROOM, BUT NO PROBLEMS AND NEAREST TO DESTINATION.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Good location, a lot to improve"
The hotel was perfectly located, but did not feel comfortable at the stay. It smells old, looks old and is old. Not necessarily good old. The breakfast requires imagination, it is poor.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
"Great value, clean and comfortable room."
The rooms at this Inn were much nicer than I expected for the price. They were very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The staff was incredibly helpful in making sure that everything was in order and made sure that my 80+ year old mother was comfortable. They changed her room when they saw that the bed was too high for her to get in and out with ease and offered to change my room so I would still be next to her. The continental breakfast had a better selection of items than I had seen to more expensive hotels. If you want a 5 star hotel, this isn't for you, but if you want a nice clean room at a great price, give them a try.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
"Not the best"
This was the second time we stayed here. The room was frigid when we arrived the two thermostats on the wall didn't work which we didn't find out until we came back after midnight to our room still being frigid. Also there was no hot water in the morning when we went to take our showers. And nothing was plugged in. If you just need a place to crash then this is the place. The woman at front desk was less than pleased with our complaints and kept stating we should have called when we first noticed all the problems but we were In a rush.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2013
J.L.L
"Bellows falls roadway inn"
Over all a rating of fair and that's generous. Booked a smoking room and was told they do not offer that anymore and "been meaning to change that" on the site. Electrical junction box pulled out of wall when a went to unplug the microwave to plug in coffee maker. Continental breakfast was not good; stale donuts and bagels .
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2013
"great service, kind, happy service"
We showed up at 5:30am for a very late checkin and was greeted by a wonderful lady that got us in to our rooms and even gave me some juice as part of her kindness. Shower was awesome and all else was great for a few hours of rest before we went to snowboard at Stratton.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2013
"Good Job! Rodeway Inn!"
The Rodeway Inn, Bellows Falls, Vt, was in the process of remodeling. That said, it was pleasant and comfortable. The room was big, also providing a small table and refridgerator. The bathroom was exceptionally large and clean. Heat could be set to a personal choice. A continental breakfast was provided for free. The telephone did not seem to work, but that was the only inconvinience. Overall, although not a four star motel, it met all our needs, was comfortable, clean and quiet. We would be happy to stay again.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013
It took a while to adjust the heat to a comfortable setting and the beds were hard. For the price, we got wireless internet and breakfast. I really can't complain since it was very cost effective. The lady that manages the place was very nice. We needed four rooms at the last minute, we found them online and booked. No major problems.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2013
Art
"quiet and convenient"
right off highway and very quiet - those were the two things I was looking for and it fit the bill
1 night trip Jan 18, 2013
"Good Value"
When i arrived at office it did take about 5 minutes to be acknowledged as the staff was on the phone. Once I was acknowledge staff was friendly and helpful. My room was very clean and I felt comfortable. I would pass on the continental breakfast. I would return, it was a good value.
Other trip Dec 19, 2012
HBR
"Nice overnight stay."
Our stay overnight at the Rodeway Inn, Bellows Falls, VT was just perfect. Thank you very much.
Business trip Nov 4, 2012
White Brothers
"Dirty and unpleasant"
There's run-down, and then there's gross. This hotel is the latter. The whole place reeks of the industrial-strength Lysol it takes to cover up whatever the real smells must be. Carpets and upholstery have god-knows-what ground into them; linoleum floors are stained and cracked. Our non-smoking room reeked of cigarettes despite the Lysol. Don't even think about trying the free breakfast.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"Close to Fort #4"
Every thing was fine. The hotel was small but very clean. The only issue was the bed mattress needed replacement. If you roll to the side you go right off. I recommend you sleep in the center of the bed. otherwise the location was great being just off the highway. A good place to stay for a short stop.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2012
Tommy

"OK but had odor."
We checked into our room and my son and I thought it smelled of smoke. We went back to the front desk and we were instantly offered a new room with larger bed at no extra charge. We then went to the second room and the scent was the same which was helped by a room freshener waived in the air. The next day my pj's did have the scent. Also the gentleman who was at the front desk could not bother to get out of his chair when we came in for breakfast. Quite the opposite from the previous night.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Gretchen
"Okay but run down"
Rather ordinary,old CRT television,room needs a refurbishment very knocked around door to bath room falling to bits,Good cheap place if passing through,
Other trip Oct 24, 2013

Facile d'accès de l'autoroute, nous y étions juste pour le coucher, l'odeur du tapis laissait à désirer, et le déjeuner était très pauvre, juste 2 tables pour la salle à diner, nous avons été chanceux d'en obtenir une. Nous irons à un autre endroit la prochaine fois.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
Sylvie
"名前が変わっていた"
Everyday Innで予約したはずだが、ホテルの名前がRoadway Inn (Roseway Innだったかも)に変わっていたので、たどり着くのが大変だった。ホテルのアメニティなどには特に問題はなかった。
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2012