All hotels in Napa, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here500 Lincoln Ave, Napa, CA, 94558, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Pleasant, clean but a small diasappointment."
The unit we stayed in was delightful. However, after traveling for over 4 hours and only staying the one night we were very disappointed to hear that we could not use the pool as a small child had had an accident in it and the resort needed to close the pool for 24 hours. Very disappointed.
1 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
Christine
"Napa Getaway"
I almost took the time to listen to the timeshare spiel. Yes, it is single-wide trailers and yes, the accommodations are not spacious. But it is very comfortable, the setting is lovely, woodsy and quiet, as well as giving convenient access to the town and the whole of Napa county. My granddaughter and I had a grand time at the pool and walking along some of the trails.
3 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Lynda
"Festival Stay"
We stayed here for a festival, was close enough to walk. Very receptive to fixing anything wrong with our area. I wish the wi fi worked better, but wasn't that big of an issue.
4 night trip with friends May 28, 2015
"quick trip"
Quick trip to see our new grandchild..comfortable room..minor problems taken care of quickly..didn't get to use the facilities much this time..
4 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"What a deal!!!"
I have NO idea how I'm the word this has bad reviews!!! Way better than a hotel!!! And at $130! It a deal!!!
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
ADAM
"Loved it!"
Loved this place only wish we could have stayed longer! Great location, nice amenities friendly employees. Definitely woul stay here again !
2 night romance trip May 26, 2015
"It's basically a Mobile Home"
This place is marketed as a "cottage", but it's really a trailer park that looks cute on the exterior. Every "cottage" is a mobile home (they are on wheels), and you feel every movement someone makes when they walk. The place was very clean but smelled like Lysol, for the amount of money we paid, I was a bit shocked. If they had a rate for $100 less a night, It might be worth it. Good location and I liked that you could barbecue on site. If you like camping but prefer a motor home- this is more your style.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
Kristine
"Cottage Getaway"
Great little cottage getaway with walking access to river and driving access to Napa Valley wineries. We will definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Stay by the river in Napa."
Totally different concept. All rooms are single-wide trailers. This is basically a timeshare development. Trailers are one bedroom units so are quiet and comfortable.
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Marsha
"Do not stay here."
This hotel looks super cute in photos- and it really isn't the worst hotel you could ever stay at, but it's close. The adorable looking little houses are actually trailers. There is lattice covering up the hitch, look closely in the photos, you will see it. The trailers themselves are very nice inside, but they are still trailers. The river is also barely that, it's a small stream and the hotel is situated right next to an overpass. So basically, you can share your trailer with the homeless people sleeping under the overpass and sitting by the river. We booked 2 nights, but cancelled one and left early. Not our finest experience.
2 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Jamie
"Cute trailers by the river"
I personally love this place but I am sure it is not for everyone. It is individual trailers with little patios and open area with a pool, spa and BBQs. It is right along the river and there is a nice walking trail. The gals in the front lobby are very helpful with suggestions for restaurants and places to go.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
D
"Napa trip"
We stayed couple of days, it's a very nice place, we would like to rerun and stay longer, rooms are small cottages with all the amenities, kitchenette well provided with utensils, living room good size, but bedroom area it's a little bit small, maybe a full size bed will give more space. Other than that is a very nice place
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Edgard Sergio
"Home away from home very close to downtown."
Stayed here on a girls trip to Napa. Room was very clean & comfortable. Loved that we had a little patio. Will definitely be staying here again & recommending it to friends.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Comfy hotel 5 min to downtown napa"
Neat and clean premises. Walking distance to Walmart. Well-equipped kitchen with wines glasses and 2 TVs. Tiny cottages but well maintained.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
NS
I was there for a girls weekend and it was a great location.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Fun and Funky"
We stayed in a "cottage", (cute, wooden single wide trailer), so besides a bedroom/bath we had a living area/kitchen. There wasn't much counter space, but there was a full size refrigerator. The kitchen was well stocked with cooking and eating utensils and a dishwasher to clean them. The bed was very comfortable. There was a bathtub in the bathroom and the towels and amenities were "resort" grade - very nice. It was quiet. We did not make use of the heated pool or not-quite-hot tub and the wine tasting we signed up for was cancelled. We have stayed in nicer time-share resorts - the grounds are not all developed yet and parts look like a trailer park - but this worked well for us and we would gladly stay there again. There is lots to do in and around the Napa Valley!
4 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
"Good quality resort, small living area"
Overall good place to stay. The service is good and the place is as described. Not too much to complain about or comment - perfectly comfortable place to stay. Rooms and bathrooms are a bit small so would not recommend for more than a couple of days. The BBQ's are not covered so when it is raining, the space does become quite cramped.
2 night trip with friends Dec 17, 2014
Pieter
While the unit was clean and well appointed, there was a strong mildew smell and the hide-a-bed was sloped and not comfortable.
"Lovely little gem!"
This place was perfect for our Napa vacation. We booked the small studio bungalow with kitchenette, but all seamed to work well in harmony because of the smart use of space. The bed & bedding was exceptionally comfy. Both my husband and I slept like babies. The grounds are lush with plenty of trees you'd never know it was situated on a busy street. Loved it for the price.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Myra
"Apartment like living right in Napa."
River Pointe is a nice option if you want a more homelike setting instead of a resort or spa setting. A bedroom, kitchen and living room as well as an outdoor patio make it feel homey.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Great place with beautiful grounds"
Spent 5 days at River Pointe Resort last week and loved it. It was very quiet even though it was sold out. Lots of room (400 sq ft) and there are 2 sliding doors between the bedroom and kitchen with the bathroom in between. 2 TV's ad a nice sound system for your CD's. The patio was perfect to have wine and cheese and chat before dinner. We had a BBQ dinner every night and the BBQ was just a few steps away. The grounds are beautiful, everything exactly like the pictures show. The only downside was housekeeping. Maybe I didn't know what to expect since we had a kitchen but I was surprised that all week long nothing had been picked up, straightened or cleaned, I only knew they had come in because there were more towels. BUT, to my surprise when I walked in the last day we were there the bed was made, the horrible NON-Teflon pan we cooked eggs in was cleaned and everything looked nice. My 2 thoughts were, they either had our check out date wrong or they wanted a tip. Overall it's a great place to stay.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
JC
"Good location for visiting Napa"
The resort is a timeshare and there was no pressure not even an ask to see the resort which is a plus. The rooms/cabins are actually park trailers. The main living area/kitchen are adequate but the bedroom was very small. I would not recommend it for more than 2 people. It has a deck that is shared with another unit which does not give you much privacy. The concierge was very helpful. We spent very little time at the resort but overall had a great time enjoying the area.
4 night romance trip Sep 24, 2014
Peter Lines
"Our own little house in the middle of Napa"
We were more than pleased with our stay here. We took advantage of the pool before checking in and was amazed at the cleanliness of the trailer. And WOW to the beds. It was hard to get out in the morning!
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
wallfisch
"nice auiet get away"
Private location; desk staff friendly and helpful; great to have comforts of home; roomy cottage.
3 night romance trip Sep 16, 2014
"Private and restful"
We enjoyed the privacy of our own "suite". The kitchen was well stocked with utensils, plates, pots and pans, etc. Very clean. There was helpful information re restaurants, grocery stores, etc. available in our room. The resort was a very nice break from the usual chain hotel..
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Janet
"Close to downtown"
Very tight bathroom space. There was no room to move around in the shower.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Jen
"Nice cottage"
This is near downtown Napa; not walkable but a quick drive. I stayed in a small 1-bedroom cottage that had most everything I needed and a comfortable bed. My only complaint is the $10.26 resort fee that was never made transparent upon booking. I only found out about it at the desk when checking in. I complained but to no avail. It would make me think twice about staying here again.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
"Trailer Court Resort??"
Pictures don't tell the whole story. When we turn the key to open the door we were underwhelmed by how little room there is in the one bed room unit. Pocket doors on a bathroom that is reminencent of a small boat.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
GA Traveler
"Not Great Servcie"
We arrived a bit early, and were told the room was not ready yet. We were assured we would receive a phone call when it was ready. We did not. When we did arrive again later, checkin seemed nice and easy, but we were then routed to a separate desk to get a parking pass, where we were made to endure what was basically a time share pitch that began with "this is not a time share pitch". Oh, sorry- it's a destination vacation club you have to pay for-big difference. It was not a fun or pleasant way to start our stay, and I would highly recommend discontinuing that practice. It felt sleazy. When we arrived at our assigned cottage, someone else was already there. We had been given the wrong number, with it written on the map, highlighted and all. The funny thing was, the key turned in the bottom lock. Good thing the top lock was locked, or we would have walked in on folks. We returned to the front counter and they cleared it up. Again, the girls were nice enough, but very young and seemingly easily confused. Overall this, along with the fact that they threaten you with a late checkout fee for anything a minute after 11 am (even though the rooms are still not ready at 2pm for early checkin), was not a great experience. There were a number of smaller issues, such as the tub stopper being broken, which made taking a bath impossible and the flickering bathroom lights, that normally wouldn't have been a big deal but were more annoying because of the negative experience.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
Mari
"Stop Over in Napa"
We were on our way from Oregon to Southern California, and Napa is a good halfway stop for us. This hotel is really a collection of small, nicely decorated trailers. There is a small, full kitchen, which would be great for a longer stay. The small living/dining room was well appointed and very comfortable. My only downside was the check in staff were not that friendly, and our room was not ready at check in time. Other than that it was a pleasant stay.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Juli D
"A park like setting just East of downtown Napa."
The park like setting along the river is very nice. Our cottage was clean and nice and in a very quiet area of the development. The grounds are nicely groomed with seasonal plantings intermixed with native old growth oaks. It was a bit interesting to notice that all of the cottages are truly single wide trailers but that was not a problem for us. The unit was very user friendly with easy to use dishwasher and full kitchen. The AC and heating system worked well as did the ceiling fans.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"Good location for all wine related activities"
We did not realize that the units are mobile homes that have been modified. The front desk staff members were excellent. We would stay there again, but it would not be our first choice.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Pet Odor"
The rate was a little high I thought....but, the set up worked out well traveling with our little one having the separate bedroom from living space. I probably would have given this place more stars if it weren't for the horrible pet odor that seemed to lurk in the area near the bathroom/closet area. We stayed in #19, so maybe we were just unlucky getting that particular room.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Jessica R.
"Watch the hidden charges"
This hotel is actually a series of small bungalows with kitchenettes. Bed was comfortable, but bath appliances were all molded plastic and felt unsteady. I arrived late at night and was given a map to drive to my room. No other assistance. Room was not easy to find due to poor lighting. Got in the room, and main light didn't work. Had to find other sources of light to see what I was doing. Kicker came next day when I went to check out. Even though I was leaving, they wanted me to register. Mostly, though, they wanted to charge me a "resort fee," which was in addition to the room, taxes, etc., all of which I had already paid. I asked what I was getting for this fee, and the clerk finally admitted that I didn't get anything. It was just an extra fee that the hotel charged. Never going back!
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
I did not know or realize this facility is a collection of mobile homes/trailers with an exterior build-out designed to look like a "cabin". Although it was "cute" and the trailer itself was modern, I can tell you that if the listing had mentioned it was a trailer park, I never would have stayed there. It jiggled when we walked, it was literally 3 feet on one side and 5 feet on the other side to our "neighbors". We had to share an outside eating area with the one neighbor which was kind of awkward. Also we could HEAR EVERYTHING all around us. We were awakened very early one day by a screaming baby in the trailer next to us. The windows were all closed on our trailer. It was so hard to feel "private" with windows of neighboring trailers so close and sharing the outside porch eating area. I think this is a clever idea for families or just travelers who want a more home-y feel, but I felt duped when I saw the place and realized this was nothing more than a trailer park. AND, being a person who travels all over the world and books accommodations online all the time, I can tell you this place is WAY OVER-PRICED. No way was it worth anything close to what I paid....even on Expedia!!!
"Comfortable condo right on the walking/bike trail"
The one bedroom unit was quiet with trees all around. Since I have numerous food allergies, having a complete kitchen was wonderful. The hotel grounds are great for walking as is the access to the Napa River Walk. The hotel staff were wonderful and very helpful. All in all, this is a great place to stay and I will return.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
esl-teach
"Great Family Stay"
Ideal place for everyone on our family. Comfortable, clean and terrific amenities! Best price for a stay on Napa.
3 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Unique and Lovely"
We were staying in Napa for our first time, and we only had a day and a half to spend there. This lovely resort was right near some great wineries, shopping in Yountville, and it had a nice trail running behind it for a great morning run. We will definitely come back next year and stay an extra night to enjoy more nearby wineries!
1 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2014
Eddy
"Such a wonderful expierence!"
Everything was as stated on the internet,loved the complete kitchen, so quaint!
Other trip May 31, 2014
Lois
"Neat Cottages"
We really enjoyed our stay in the cottage. It was convenient and comfortable with a living area and separate bedroom. A couple of things-the toaster did not work (I forgot to tell the office at check out) and it would have been helpful if the coffee supplies were near the coffee maker. I did not find them on the table until later and did not realize there was coffee with filters in them. We had bought coffee and were looking everywhere for some filters. Is not a big deal but frustrating at the time.
1 night trip May 22, 2014
"Cozy and private Napa stay"
Great place right on the napa bike trail and along the river. Cabins are great! Way better than a hotel. No adjoining walls! Well laid out cabins and wonderful landscaping! Rooms are nice and the pool is perfect. Way better than I thought and reasonably priced for Napa. The gym is a let down...but they usually are. Very pleased with our stay, would recommend and we will be back!
Other trip May 27, 2014
travis
"Cozy comfort in the heart of downtown Napa"
What a find! This place had great reviews to start with, but it's even better than we imagined when we got there. It's off the main road but stays very quiet (the resort observes quiet time at night and until 9 in the morning). It's a short way away from the main downtown Napa restaurants and attractions and close enough to the main highway to get quickly to wineries in neighboring towns. Felt like our home away from home!
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Comfortable; covers the basics"
The stay was nice with a comfortable sofa bed. Rooms were clean and had plenty of towels and ammentities.
Other trip May 22, 2014
mike
"Needs updating and better housekeeping"
We are a family of 3. The size of the room (trailer house) was perfect for us - BUT - the cabinets and upholstery was very worn. Found other people's items under the bed, guess the maid missed that. This is something of a timeshare so you will make your own bed, wash your own dishes, and call for more towels if you need. For a room close to $200 a night I would think your bed made would be included... Also, when you check in they inform you of a $10.75 a day charge that is not paid when you book your room (I booked thru Hotels.com).
3 night trip May 15, 2014
"3 night stay"
Loved the quaint cabins, neat and clean. Everything was in kitchen that one would need for an extended stay (plates, glasses, utensils). Grounds were immaculate; only downside was the complementary Sunday wine tasting got cancelled last minute. Overall, four stars
Other trip May 5, 2014
Lou
"Private place, close to many things"
We had a great time at our stay at Riverpointe Napa Valley. The accommodations were large and we enjoyed having the privacy of our "room". The resort had grilling facilities, laundry facilities, a wonderful concierge who helped us plan some of our activities while in Napa Valley. We used the outdoor hot tub nightly to wind down from our busy days, the hours were very convenient. There was an attached porch that we enjoyed dinner and some snacks on. Very nice. It was a secluded and lovely place.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Katie
"Fine for a road trip with kids but..."
We booked a one bedroom "cottage". It was on a trailer complete with hitch! This "resort" is a glorified trailer park. Very pretty, but still a trailer park with no maid service, and cold breakfast that the employees seem to enjoy. Saw people bringing their coffee caraf to the club house to fill up in the mornings. The place shakes when you walk down the hall. Overpriced for what you get. Nice staff, but that doesn't make up for what the "cottage" lacks.
2 night trip Apr 15, 2014
Coovy
"Not what I expected"
This is a glorified trailer park. Calling it a resort is a huge stretch.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Buddy
Nice kitchen if you like to have simple meals in room. The gym was ok - nothing great but adequate. TONS of paperwork to check in, I felt like I was signing for a mortgage! We only stayed one night, so it was clean, everything worked and it was comfortable / quiet.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2014
"A Little Well Priced Napa Gem"
Offers individual, new single-wide, high-end trailers set back off the street away from the hustle and noise. Wonderful appliances and appointments. My unit had two televisions! They might want to think about up-dating the beds, but that is my only negative comment.
3 night trip Jan 29, 2014