All hotels in Beijing, China

Clean
    Great amenities
    Bad pool
"Beijing excellence"
Great location, great staff, great breakfast, clean room with all amenities. Very friendly staff, walk to many stores and restaurants.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
MK
"Great value and even better location"
Spent 6 days in Beijing and the location was great for access to the major sites. Close to a subway stop and in a very high end neighborhood with very reasonable rates with excellent staff service. The breakfast and happy hour add on was well worth the money. Staff was extremely helpful and courteous.
5 night trip Feb 23, 2015
"Park Plaza- Good Quality, Price and Service"
Have stayed here multiple times and each time hotel quality is consistent with good clean room, excellent service with most staff speaking at least some English if your Chinese is not good and a good price. A short walk to Wangfujing street with lots of shops/malls and several good restaurants close by. Nice breakfast buffet and services. Only downside is many cab drivers do not know where it is so bring a map printout. It is hidden behind Regent hotel and Jintao Tower and very accessible but drivers often seem confused if they have never been there. One of my favorite hotels in Beijing if I want to be near Wangfujing street.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"solo female business traveler"
Location across street from metro in good part of city. Museums n Forbidden City 20 min walk from hotel. Behind the Regent, Prk Plaza was a pleasant surprise. Booked 3 night stay with breakfast.room was warm and nicely funished..comfortable bed..pillow choices.wifi.coffe maker.HBO n CNN news.bathrobe.slippers.iron in room. Large bathroom had great lighting for applying makeup.a tub for soaking and abundant toiletries. Workout facilities adequate.no pool or steam room. Maid supplied 2 free water bottles each day and the buffet breakfast was delicious,both American n Chinese cusine. Found the staff very helpful even though English was limited. So what..they were trying..saw other westerners n we all agreed. .gem of a hotel and yes would return!
3 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
Nancy Jane
Room was very comfortable, but the air conditioner was a bit hard to switch. I would personally prefer a better breakfast, with staff knowing how to prepare a cup of coffee latte. Most staff are fantastic though.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Staff had no clue about so called Expedia VIP+"
I always stayed at a favorite crown plaza in Beijing. As a gold member, finally I decided to try out this Expedia VIP+ hotel. At check in, the staff had no knowledge or recognize about either Expedia gold member or benefits of VIP + ( I did see the big sign of TravelAdcisor sign), I had to ask about it, still no clue. Finally, until the hotel manager came out, it gave me upgrade. This makes me very unlikely to try other Expedia VIP + if every time I have to "beg" for what Expedia proudly advertised.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
WDC
I only spent obe night there but hotel location is great, 5 minutes walk to Wangfujing St. and a Starbucks opposite the entrance of the hotel. Very clean and comfortable room.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Excellent Value"
The front desk was very pleasant and polite. The breakfast was amazing with a variety of dish options. The hotel was very clean. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
"Beijing"
This is a CARLSON- Radisson Blue property which connotes quality. Its location is perfect with plenty of high end shopping. The customer service is excellent with many English speaking staff members. The staff was very kind and professional. When a problem a rose, it was resolved quickly. This is a 5 star hotel. My stay was wonderful, no concerns.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Pat A
"Overall great hotel!"
We stayed one night during a layover and had an enjoyable stay. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable. We were able to communicate effectively with them in English. Hotel room was clean and modern. They had the extra amenities that we forgot to bring such as toothbrush toothpaste and comb. Overall I wouldn't hesitate to stay again at park plaza.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Excellent stay!"
The service: prompt, courteous, professional, thorough. The rooms: spacious, immaculate, very comfortable beds. The location: tucked away from the noise of Wangfujing pedestrian street, right around the corner from Dengshikou subway station. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Great location!"
Hotel is located right next to a subway station which is great for exploring the city. Wangfujing is within walking distance for some good shopping and exploring some of the side streets and outdoor food stalls. Staff was excellent and were very helpful in answering any questions I had. The rooms were in good condition with a modern feel. Enjoyed my stay and will definitely come back next time I am in Beijing.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Joel
"Still a great place to stay"
This is my second stay at Park Plaza Wangfujing and I think I like it even more now. Since "maintenance" is still an unknown concept in China, a hotel is really only nice when it is new. But Park Plaza is still in very nice condition and the rooms are well cared for. Still the best location to get to the subway. The front desk staff even express mailed me my credit card when I left it while checking out. I will stay here again.
3 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2014
Vicky
"A Nice Hotel"
The Park Plaza is a very nice small hotel on an excellent street. It is near transportation and shopping, near restaurants and tourist attractions. The room was pretty and the bed comfortable. It had a nice bathroom with clean fixtures and enough space. The staff was efficient and English speaking. The breakfast was adequate but expensive. I found only two small problems with the hotel living space... the temperature gauge in the hotel is permanently set to 20 degrees. I would have preferred being able to adjust the temperature myself.
2 night trip Nov 29, 2014
"a lovely cozy modern hotel"
We had a two night stay here in Nov. 2014. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was nice but you do hear door noises from the other rooms on occasion. If you arrive at peak traffic time the car trip from the airport to hotel can take a while (45 minutes). When we were leaving at 5:45 am it only took about 25 minutes. There is a starbucks across from the hotel in case you are missing your coffee fix. It was centrally located to see everything in Beijing.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Great location for Beijing Tourism"
Excellent value and perfect location. Hotel is right on the Dengshikou subway 5 line stop, making it an easy access to all of the sites in Beijing. Also walking distance to Wangfujing shopping. Hotel was clean and comfortable with friendly staff. Staff English level is working, but not proficient. English level of communication is very basic.
3 night trip Nov 14, 2014
Ryan
"Sightseeing and shopping in Beijing"
Very pleasant except for minor things, like sometimes not experienced staff with low knowledge of English (on the other hand I don't speak Mandarin). close to subway station which makes it easy to move around in Beijing
6 night trip Nov 13, 2014
"Nice hotel, good location and value for the price"
Like many of their guests, arrived around midnight to find that the hotel was sold out. They put us in their sister hotel, The Regency, a three minute walk away. I wish we could have stayed at The Regency for our entire stay! It is at least one star better than the Park Plaza. The front desk staff at the Plaza had difficulty communicating with us in English, and the housekeeping staff unable to speak any. Their breakfast a good presentation of Asian and western foods. They do charge for the breakfasts and we had opted out of it, but were comp'd a free breakfast because they shuttled us between hotels. Our recommendation to others is to opt-in for the breakfast. It is worth it. The concierge wasn't particularly helpful at the Plaza, but we went over to the Regency and their concierge was just fabulous!!! The room at the Park Plaza was not spacious, but was spotless; the bedding very comfortable and the bathroom very nice. For the price, this is an excellent mid-level hotel. It is located right near the subway so access to all of Beijing was at your fingertips. There is a Starbucks downstairs just outside the hotel. They had English language newspapers in the lobby and the TV carried a couple of English language stations. All in all, a good deal!
Howard
"Beijing for 2 days, great location, close to metro"
staff speak good english, very helpful staff, room was very large and has everythign we needed
MW
"Park Plaza Review"
Excellent hotel. Staff was very professional and friendly.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
Herbert
"Nice hotel close to subway and interesting streets"
The hotel was great and the club room is well worth the extra money, staff were always helpful and friendly. Close to the subway if you want to travel and walking distance to shoping mall and interesting market and food streets
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
craig
"Wonderful hotel"
We enjoyed the stay at your hotel tremendously, everything was wonderful, the staff at the check-in and the attendants at the concierge desks were beyond compare, always going the extra mile to give us assistance in just about anything we asked. The hotel is beautiful, very clean, and location is of course superb. We will definitely return to your hotel next time we are in Beijing.
2 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
"Awesome for the $"
Excellent location next to the subway, shopping and lots of good restaurants. Perfect location for sightseeing in the area -20 minutes walk to the Forbidden Palace. Smaller and more basic than it's sister Regent next door, it is still lovely, a great value for the $ difference.
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
"Good hotel in the heart of Beijing"
We were greeted by a friendly, helpful and English-speaking staff. Our room had a nice view through a floor-to-ceiling window. Although small by US standards, the room was comfortable. Cleaning staff did a great job, and the hotel uses a green cleaning/conservation system. The concierge was very helpful in translation and helping us track down some answers. Hotel breakfast buffet was fantastic and well worth a splurge one day.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Bjorn
"Excellent hotel in a good location!"
We enjoyed our stay at the Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing hotel. Everything was perfect- location, comfort, cleanliness, breakfasts, & service. The taxi driver from the airport had a difficult time finding it and had to call the hotel to get better directions. After that, we had taxis drop us off on the main street instead.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Joan
"Great location and good value for price"
Clean, decent size room, small bathroom but good overall value in a good location. Breakfast was extra but there is a Starbucks right across the driveway where you can pick up breakfast easily.
2 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
location was excellent, up grade a room is the best to have breakfast, and happy hour, everything is a walking distance.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"excellent hotel in Beijing."
The best. Will return again and again.
3 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
guy
"Very nice hotel that doesn't break your wallet"
Very nice hotel. Clean and nicely appointed. Breakfast buffet was good as was the cocktail reception in the evenings. The room was very spacious and clean. Couldn't ask for more....Concierge was not always helpful, but the rest of the staff was excellent. Good location, around the corner from the subway stop. If I ever have a reason to return to Beijing, I would stay at the Park Plaza without hesitation.
5 night trip with friends Sep 16, 2014
Russell
"Nice hotel in center of Beijing"
Enjoyed staying at the Park Plaza. I already mentioned my experience elsewhere. This is somewhat redundant.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
JM
"Fabulous Hotel!"
We loved everything about this hotel. Everything about it was top notch.
4 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
"Good location, old but dissent hotel"
The Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing is a dissent alternative. Pro: Very good location. Rooms are big and comfortable. Con: Low level maintenance. Staff English is not good. Breakfast (if not included ) is expensive.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Amir
"Recommend this hotel"
clean room, nice staff, very close to subway line 5, easy to go anywhere.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Great place to stay on a quick trip"
My sister and I very much enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The room was great, new and clean! The hotel staff was kind and polite. The room rate was great, for the quality we got. The only issue we had, were the tours that were referred to us by Concierge. We felt that we were ripped off. We were promised a full-day tour of the Great Wall and the Sacred Way. What we got was ONLY 1 1/2 hours at the Great Wall and instead were taken to the Jade and Silk factories. We spent the most time at the factories where the sales people kept on insisting/selling us an item. It was very annoying and a waste of time. We were disappointed that we didn't get much time at The Wall and our guide was extremely rude. The other two tours we had purchased, weren't that great of quality and time spent. We had asked for a Kung Fu fighting show and ended up in a ballet show about Kung Fu. Then the last tour was a pedal-cab tour that we felt wasn't worth our money either.
3 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
Tanya Hong
"Good, but guest services need improvement"
Hotel staff were pleasant, but not as customer service oriented as I would expect a large hotel. In part I believe the young age of the staff did not allow for problem-solving or an understanding of necessary details for unfamiliar travelers (mind you I'm only 37). For instance, I was given a phone message by desk staff upon check-in, without the full number to return the call to a tour company and when I called the desk for assistance, all the young lady could provide was how to use my room phone for a charged call. I eventually figured it out on my own, thanks to wifi, but that didn't seem necessary. Additionally, the concierge staff relied on 1-2 individuals for English speaking/translation and not only did not know about a resturant the hotel advertised, but after providing them the contact info and address (again thanks to wifi) they made the reservation and arranged transport, but failed to mention that the area we were going had extremely limited cab service at night and we should have arranged pickup (brought to our attention by the hotel staff of the restaurant we ate at, who could not arrange a cab either; so instead we waited 2hrs and ended up opting for a very expensive rickshaw ride that took 30-min with light showers through 2 street cleaners...laughable now, not so much at the time). Note that the food and wine selections at the hotel are fantastic and although breakfast was not included Starbucks was just outside.
3 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Great location, great value"
The hotel was in a very good location, the staff was very helpful and most of the staff spoke English well. The Park Plaza was a steal for the price. It was like staying at a luxury hotel for an economy price tag. I would strongly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Anthony
"Nice, quite hotel in a busy city"
Loved this hotel! Central location, close to the subway and nice rooms. Jesse at the concierge was wonderful!
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Annie
"Great location, club rooms were very nice."
The location was very good. Not very far from the forbidden city. The club rooms were great. Enjoyed the Manager's buffet in the evenings, also the club access throughout the day for cookies and drinks. Hotel was quite upscale.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
VK
"Best ever"
The dB hotel is perfect. Clean, good location, perfect staff.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Angelico
"Nice hotel, close to the market"
This is a nice hotel. Our room was clean and comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Many spoke English. The location of the hotel is within walking distance to the market and shopping district. If it were possible, I would give this hotel a 4.7 rather than a 4. When we return to Beijing we will stay there again.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Teri
"WORST Hotel to get a TAXI"
Hotel is good, but Good Luck finding a Taxi to go anywhere.
2 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Very clean, extremely friendly staff"
We read reviews on this hotel both here and with travel sites, and some people either reviewed the wrong hotel (based on location and description) or have unrealistic expectations. We upgraded to a Club Level room, which I highly suggest. The room was extremely clean, and while slightly dated, it more than met our expectations. The location is excellent, and the staff is among the most friendly and helpful that I have found anywhere. Extra little bonuses are the fact that you can exchange USD for CNY at a fair exchange rate, with no fees (making it better than using most US banks before you leave). This is a very nice service, as very few places in China accept American credit cards, and you do not have to carry a large amount of Chinese cash that you would then have to exchange back to USD at home. They also offer a card with several common locations in Chinese so that you can show the taxi driver (eg. "Please take me to the South Railway Station"). The breakfast offering is pretty large, but only average in quality. It is certainly sufficient for a good start to your day, though. Just remember that a five star hotel in China is not the same as a five star hotel in the USA. But if you are looking for a clean hotel in a good location with great amenities and a helpful staff, at a reasonable price, this is a good option.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"Convenient Location"
This was the perfect hotel. Staff spoke pretty good English (the lady concierge was so helpful and spoke very good English). We added the package for breakfast and Happy Hour - well worth it - $12.50 USD daily each for the two items - for the great selections of Western and Asian food at breakfast and good snacks and drinks in the afternoon). The Metro was just around the corner - so easy to get to. The Night Market was 2-3 blocks to walk - a must see for everyone! The Metro is incredibly cheap - just 2 Yuan to go anywhere on the 14 lines (about $0.35USD).
5 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
"Well located hotel with great Breakfast."
Lunch and Dinner is poor. Food is usually from lunch or B/F and is poorly presented and stale. Sorry but it must be obvious as very few customers eat dinner or lunch for that reason.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Eddie
"An excellent choice!!! Great value and good hotel"
I randomly picked this hotel and fortunately it was a great choice. The lads at the concierge desk were helpful with directions, tours and restaurant recs. The location is very good (in the middle tof the shopping district and close (but not walkable) to the Forbidden City. They have a great happy hour in the lobby bar. The rooms were comfy and modern (my gf wanted to steal the linens). I did not try the food no comment there. Starbucks is next door and great Peking Duck place across the street. Only complaint is that as it is slightly off the main street and that taxis dont come to frequently. However, the benefit is that it is quiet and relaxing. Highly recommended (great value) and will stay here next time I am in Beijing!
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Davo
Very pleasant stay for a bargain price. Location is near a major shopping/restaurant mall. One drawback was the current street construction going on in the front of the hotel.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Still good"
I stayed in this hotel about 6 years ago when it was new. Was pleased with its location, services, and relative price. Since I saw on the internet that recent travelers are also pleased, I booked for a few nights again, despite the common knowledge, that only new hotels prosper in China well. Got not disappointed: fundamentally everything was the same as before and even the hotels external environment improved a lot. My only problem was that the WC and the rest of the bathroom are only glass-separated from each other and the rooms; i.e., lack privacy. Moreover the shower sink got clogged on the second day causing a small flood. But this problem was quickly taken care of. Everything, including the English of personnel was excellent.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
"Unhelpful bureaucratic staff."
At check-in, the lady tried to sell me a room upgrade, and I herd the offer. Biggest mistake ever, she went over and over trying to sell additional services and upgrades or services for hours. Visited the Spa and asked them to charge the fees to my room. After the massage, the ladies said that they could not charge the fees to my room, and that I had to go to the lobby with my credit card. Since I was only wearing a robe, the masseuse actually followed me to my room, and waited outside to make sure I would get dressed and go to the lobby to settle the account. They said my deposit wasn't large enough to cover the spa fees so instead of going to bed after a relaxing session I had to go through all their bureaucratic procedures instead of paying everything together at checkout. I guess they are used to people running away from the hotel and not paying, so that tells you what kind of people go there and it is not a place I would recommend. If you think about it, if the TV broke, or even the phone broke, my deposit would not been enough either.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Close in"
Taxi driver from airport had a little trouble finding it. We got there around midnight and they had no rooms so put us next door at Regent - a higher star rated hotel. The next morning they moved us back to the PPlaza and compensated with free breakfasts and cocktail hour for the remaining three days. It was worth it. A nice 4.5 star hotel in walking distance of Forbidden City and a great Chinese restaurant across the street.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"City- center, next to metro"
Great stay, a few steps from the metro stop. Great service and excellent breakfast!
4 night family trip May 14, 2014