All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here11011 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV, 89135, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Pleasantly Surprised!!"
First time staying at Red Rock. Was very impressed with overall hotel, casino and restaurant choices. Will definitely stay here again!!
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
"Excellent place"
It's was just the greatest weekend get away at redrock casino.,the best place ever,the neighborhood was quiet,and the services were the excellent.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Great stay!!! Excellent bed and customer service
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Santarisha
"Red Rock"
Very enjoyable, would recommend to others. I will definitely return.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
Kyle
Very nice stay. Resort fee was worth it just for the spa facilities
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Red Rock"
The hotel was beautiful! I tried to check in at 11pm, it took graveyard front desk 1 hour to figure it out. I had two young children with me who were exhausted from the drive. I got to the room and called the bell desk and room service. I received my food and ate it before my luggage arrived. What were they doing at 1am? The buffet had many items to choose from but the waiter was in his own world. Basically the service sucked, but the hotel itself was beautiful.
2 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
yolonda
"nice weekend"
we had a great time. I was hoping that we could stay longer and see some of the entertainment. we will be back.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
ron
"on vacation"
I was very impress with hotel and the beauty of it. And the rooms and bathroom was AWESOME, very impressive
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Jerry
"Relaxing hotel experience"
The rooms at Red Rock offer a beautiful view of the nearby Red Rock Canyon. I went with my boyfriend for his birthday and we took advantage of the relaxing tub. However, the TV was broken by the tub and maintenance was not able to fix it. Nothing was done about that. Otherwise a nice stay.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Brenna
"Perfect"
Perfect, It's everything as the pictures show. Very nice. We did ask for a room with a view of Red Rocks. The only problem was the room was for two people, and the room seemed to be equipped a single person. towels, soap, shampoo.... Free WIFI, free valet parking. Great prices.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Charity
"Not what it used to be."
Don't be unlucky and have your room be on the other end of the hotel or you will be walking for a LONG time. There are only elevators on one side and one in the middle near the pool. Also no coffee machine in the room. Resort Fee does not offer anything.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"Nice hotel close to fantastic hiking."
My husband and I traveled to Red Rock on January 1st. We arrived very late due to many delays at the airport. The check-in lady at the hotel was very helpful and friendly. Check-in was super easy and the easiest part of our day. The hotel itself isn't as fancy as the newer hotels along the strip. I would still highly recommend it to anyone who wants to go Vegas for the hiking. It's location near the Red Rock Canyon Conservation Area is awesome. We had so much fun hiking over the course of 4 days. We rented a car which was a must have for us with the activities we had planned. We never used the shuttle so I can't comment on that. The parking at Red Rock Casino and Hotel is amazing. Lots of spots and free parking. The concierge's desk was helpful to us on more than a few occasions. Each time we went to them with a question they were more than happy to help. The restaurants at the hotel were okay. We didn't care for the Noodles place but we liked Mecadito and Yard House. The managers at Yard House were extremely accommodating. On Saturday night, we waited about 45 minutes for a table and then when we were seated it was by two doors and very chilly. The manager was very accommodating and moved us to a warmer spot. The rooms themselves aren't fancy but are very clean and comfortable. One complaint I do have about the room is the mini-fridge. It was so crammed full of their mini-bar stuff that there was no room to put leftovers or a beverage that we bought from the hotel store.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Tracy
"40th Birthday Celebratin"
From the friendly valet attendant to the experience at check in to my checkout, I felt I was treated like a VIP. Great Experience and Beautiful Facilities!! I will be back!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Redrock for my bday..."
Amazing hotel. Beautiful. Sad that it's so far from the strip. Ate at TBone for my birthday, AMAZING. Ate at Lucille's, AMAZING. Hotel room was super nice. Service was excellent and I won at the casino ($20 on 31 in roulette on my 31st birthday yay!) !! Had a great stay, would definitely stay there again for a romantic weekend getaway with my bf!
3 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Gia
Great conditions and place to stay for a reasonable price at the time we booked. Lots of great extras at the hotel and casino.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Wonderful hotel"
Awesome stay as always. We just love the hotel and the staff, always so wonderful.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
scot
"Restocking fee"
Nice hotel....a little pricey though for a midweek stay. Our hotel room had a fully stocked fridge and I had a few items that i need to refrigerate so I pulled a couple of cans of soda out to fit them. Didn't realize there were sensors and I was charged immediately for them to my room. I found the sign later on and called the front desk and the charge was removed. They offered to send another fridge up to store my items but I just think its unnecessary to have a fully stocked fridge in vegas. Who pays that kind of money for a soda? Seriously?
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
"excellent"
It was very nice
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
rick
"Clean, spacious, and a great view!"
Excellent stay! Will be back!
4 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Alissa
The hotel was a very pleasant surprise. Excellent choice for an alternative to the hustle and bustle of the Las Vegas Strip. Very relaxing with everything you want within reach. Glad we chose Red Rock!
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Great place off the strip"
Fun to view NYE fireworks from our room. Beautiful views of Red Rock Canyon. Many amenities nearby. Easy access to the strip and airport. Great restaurants, friendly staff. Dusty surfaces in hotel room and dirty drinking glasses. Comfortable and nice rooms. Loved the large soaking tub and separate shower.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
valerie
We loved everything about the Hotel the location could be closer to the strip
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Istvan
"Loved the Red Rock hotel"
beautiful hotel, we liked being off the strip, really liked the Red Rock area. Our bellman Wayne greeted us warmly and got our stay off to a great start. Really liked the room and the resteruants. This will be the place we stay in Las Vegas
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Signature suite"
Signature suite was an outstanding value for the money. Two tastefully appointed rooms,a living room and bedroom. The view opens up to the pool and red rock mountains. The tub has a Jacuzzi function and fits nicely writhin the spacious bathroom.
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
My wife and I wanted a weekend get away, but didn't want to deal with the strips craziness . Red Rock was the perfect spot for it . The drinks were strong and the food was great!!! Loved It!!!
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Ricardo
"Red Rocks"
Like proximity to Red Rock. I am a climber. Loved the hotel. Can't wait to get back.
4 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
jon
"Nice room, bad service"
I booked this room for a New Year's eve stay with my husband. The room was great and and very comfortable. When we checked in the lady helping us at the VIP lounge was very helpful - She told me about the breakfast and gave me a coupon/card so we can get buffet for 6.99. Afterwards I went on the Internet and checked out their other restaurants in the hotel. I noticed it said that it was a New Year's brunch the next day and the buffet was19.99. When we got into the room, I called and clarified how much we have to pay and said I didn't want any surprises. I have a handicapped husband and we want to have a choice of whether to just stay in the room for a relaxing morning or try to make it to the buffet. I was passed on to someone who eventually assured me that it would be 6.99 with my card. Well, lo and behold, we get to the buffet and the cashier said it was 19.99, that whoever told me that didn't know what they were talking about and rudely pointed to the 19.99 sign. I spoke to the manager at the check out desk and relayed what happened, the inconvenience, frustration, etc. - all because of the wrong information provided by all staff I talked to. It ruined a perfectly good night at the hotel. What gets me is the apathy and lack of sincerity of the manager who talked to me. This is in the hospitality industry - if you don't know how to treat your customers how can you cascade that down to your staff? I would never come back to this hotel
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Ma
"We plan on coming back!"
Just wish we had arrived in Vegas earlier to enjoy this beautiful resort! Everything about it was wonderful - casino and hotel are separate big plus. Room was spacious and loved the all marble bathroom with dual sinks. We ate at the cafe on site and I had one of the best real crab & avocado omelettes ever! We will be coming back soon.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Robbie
"Excellent hotel that is not on strip."
Has everything you need at one stop. Good selection of eating venues. Movies, bowling alley, new shopping mall next door and more.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Gracie
"Comfortable, beautiful, quiet."
We stayed two nights, one on either side of our trip. The rooms were virtually identical, but the second room was a bit more worn than the first. There was also a stray man's sock left in the room. However, the beds, were comfortable, the bathroom plush, and the bellhops were unbelievably helpful.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"good hotel"
good hotel
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
chan mo
nice
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Subrina
"Is this really a 5 star hotel?"
It's not a 5 star hotel! My room has very old furnish. One of the glass was dirty. Bathtub was plastic, yellowish, has water stain on it. The audio player on the nightstand was like 5+ year old. Audio jack was broken. There are no electric socket near bed so you can't charge your phone on the night stand. The shuttle back from the strip ends 10 pm. The buffet was horrible. We get to the buffet around 8 p.m. and the cashier was talking and not even paying attention. As we finally get into the buffet, I was really hungry. After waiting a while and nobody coming leading us to table, I decided to just find our own table. That result in some waiter coming over and 'educate' us how to eat at a buffet in US. We will have to wait to be seated, even when there are not waiter, sign of any kind and no line at all. The waiter was quite judgmental based on our race -- 'You might come from some small place, but here in US we have some rules'. After all, the food was cold because when all these over, it was almost 9:00 and they are ready to close -- and they still charge full price. So that was the first night, I complained all these to the front desk and I give them one day to fix it. But beside 2 clean glasses, I didn't receive anything more. So I would really recommend everyone to consider this hotel as a 4 star hotel with 5 star hotel price, and you better look like a American, or you might receive 3 star services!
2 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2014
Licheng
"Great for a family Vegas trip"
Deep soaking bathtub was a favorite for my kids (and me too!). Much nicer than staying on the strip if you have kids. Plenty to do (movies, bowling, visit red rock canyon for a hike). Food choices are excellent and a good value.
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Nicolann
"Nice hotel away from the strip"
Clean and comfortable with easy access to good restaurants within the property. Readily accommodated the needs of family members aged 9 to 79.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great Stay."
It was a nice stay-cation!
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Raul
Great hotel, complementary shuttle a real plus and gym was well equipped and very clean. I had to work until 2:00pm and they never cleaned our room and didn't offer to comp us
2 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2014
robert
"Perfect place!"
Loved staying here! The strip was fun and crazy, but it was so nice to come back to a calm and comfortable hotel. Every staff member we came across was incredibly friendly. Ate at the buffet and the food court and both were great. Just a wonderful experience all around!
Colleen
It was a nice hotel, most of the staff were very nice and personable.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Great hotel away from the hussle on the Strip."
Downtown Summerlin which is an outdoor shopping mall just opened next door. Great place to stay if you're looking to stay away from the huge crowds on the strip.
4 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
Howard
Everything was excellent..... very clean and quiet
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"This resort misses some of the basics!"
PROS: 1. The room itself looks very nice. 2. The Bed is firm and comfortable. 3. The TV is clear and is HD. 4. The food is good at Mercadito and at the cafe and buffet. We didn't have a bad meal here throughout our stay. 5. The bathroom is very nice and is what a nice master suite should be. CONS: 1. Noisy, very thin walls, you can clearly hear noise from the next room. 2. No paper or pen. I wanted to fill out a door tag for morning coffee but there was no way to fill it out. We found a pen that we brought ourselves to fill it out. Also there is no paper to write down anything if needed. 3. The door hanger for coffee was put on well before the cut off time but was never picked up! No coffee in the morning! 4. The housekeeping phone just rang and rang. No one picked up. Tried this twice. 5. Only 1 bathrobe was in the closet. This prompted a call to the front desk (since housekeeping never picked up). I thought that the previous guest might have taken the other and I didn't want to get charged for one. 6. Only 6 elevators (one cluster) for hotel rooms. Possible long walk and long waits. 7. smoke control in the casino is below par for a highly rated resort. Nowhere near as good as other casinos that we have stayed at. 8. Front desk is small and disorganized. No line control, people just waiting around randomly. 9. Elevator doors close very quickly and I had to stick my foot in there numerous times to keep the doors open.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Clean but isolated"
Just fine, but wish there were more frequent shuttles to the strip and faster service at restaurants.
4 night trip with friends Dec 25, 2014
"Card key problem?"
I had three card keys, but recognition of the card key needed many re-try at elevator and room.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
excellent hotel highly recomended. near malls and highway for fast exit
"Great experience!"
The service at the hotel is wonderful! We got the VIP treatment, thanks to Expedia! Will plan to stay here every time I visit.
Lesley
"Family getaway"
Great for the whole family. Bowling, movies, kids club, arcade and a lot less pricey than the strip
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Great Hotel. Watch out for billing issues."
Great property. Had issue with billing. I had deposited an amount at booking and Hotel charged me full amount. They only work M-F and weird hours for east coast.
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Good but not excellent"
We had been in this hotel for one night, the staff at checkin are very friendly and is kind enough to offer extra free breakfast for two kids. Then the next morning when we checked in at the feast buffet, the lady at ticket counter asking all of us pay extra money because it is Xmas day. The buffet really taste bad and I did not see anything special for the Xmas day. Besides the wifi also sucks and they need to send technician to help get us connected which took more than half an hour. Room is great and good view, kids are disappointed that they don't have any channels for them to watch.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
michael
"Love this place!"
Great trip. Room service was some of the best we've experienced. Shower was a little dicey but other than that perfect
4 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014