All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
11011 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV, 89135, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Fun"
Great
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
THERESA
Excellent hotel. Will stay again next time.
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
albert
The only negative thing was we were at the very end of the hall way on the 8th level and it seemed like FOREVER to walk to our room from the elevator. Not very convenient at the end of a long hot day.
2 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
brenda
"Perfect trip!"
Excellent resort, very clean. Employees extremely accommodating. We would always stay on the strip, but from now on, this is where we'll be staying.
4 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2015
"Amazing place...but thin walls."
I love this place...love the location...the casino...the food...but I must say the walls are really thin. There were about four people next door...not drunk...not wild...just visiting...and we could hear every word...every laugh...and they visited until about 2 in the morning. Was very annoying. I have been here before...and had no one next to me...and I loved this place.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
"Not for Business"
Don't go if you are occupied with a seminar or conference during the day. I had to pay resort fees although every pool and the spa closed at 7pm every night. Pretty place just not for travelers who are not on vacation.
5 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Pool was great, fun for young children
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Tiare
"Best hotel EVER!"
This was one of the nicest hotels we've ever stayed at. The room was beautiful and so spacious! We had an amazing view of the strip. The pool is incredible and our kids had so much fun! All of the staff was friendly and helpful and the food delicious! We will definitely be coming back again and again!
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Carissa
"Nice place, not acomadating to gists that book on"
They had construction going on directly next door to my room which didnt allow us to sleep. When i brpught it up to front desk i got tbe run around because i booked through a 3rd party...smh
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"Business trip"
Great room great view - airconditioning never really worked fortuneately it was not a bad time of year.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
Christine
"Poorly managed renovations"
Hotel doing renovations. Had to go up one elevator then traverse down the hall to another elevator to go back down a floor. Crazy. And a key was needed to go up (standard) all elevators and DOWN (not standard) on the second elevator. Incredibly inconvenient.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Dirty rooms"
We had a little staycation here and I was so disappointed. When we arrived it the hotel staff was nice and check in was easy. We went straight to the pool and the pool was freezing! It was not heated! Went back to the room and there were used soap bottles and the rest of the toiletries were missing. The headboard was torn up, they should really replace it. Room service was quick but my steak was over cooked. I will not be staying here again.
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
Rebecca
"Good stay minus the WiFi ."
It was a restful night. The hotel room is big. The beds are comfortable. The basic WiFi in the hotel room was not functional. The front desk mentioned that it can be accessible if only one will log in but it never allowed me to log in. It always asked me to upgrade which is additional fee.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Off the strip"
Always clean and a fun atmosphere for my family.
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
Hector
"Red Rock Casino"
The hotel was great. Easy check in, room was beautiful and we won a little money in the casino. The only issue was the shower. The tile grout had black mold on it. Really unfortunate for such a great hotel that they don't focus on making sure the showers are cleaned.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Fantastic!"
Absolutely fabulous! The room is beautiful, the pool area is great and the service is impeccable. Casino is clean and doesn't smell like must or smoke. Will definitely stay at the Red Rock during our next visit to Vegas.
2 night family trip May 31, 2015
Yvonne
"Assume place"
Stayed at Red Rock for 3 days, for a wedding. The place was ideal for a destination wedding. The food was great and the service was assume.
1 night trip with friends May 28, 2015
"Red rock Vegas"
Great hotel away from the strip. Hearthstone restaurant was a highlight.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Curtis
"Best kept secret not on the strip"
Resort at its best. If you prefer not to vacation at the strip hotel, this is as good as it gets. Super convenient to get anywhere you want to go, if you have a car, shuttle service to strip, airport etc. from hotel if you don't have a car. They do an excellent job at maintaining a 5 star property, and we would only go back to this hotel on any future Las Vegas trips.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Great time"
We celebrated our 49th anniversary, so it was a very special time and we chose Red Rock for our stay........enough said!!!!
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Gerald
"Family visit"
the accommodations at the Red Rock were top notch! We had a room that faced the strip and the sunrises were amazing. The staff were exceptionally helpful and their overall presentation would receive high marks. The early morning room service was spot on and the quality of the selection was impeccable. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and plan to visit the resort on the future for upcoming concerts and outdoor events.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Christian P.
"Amazingly great place!"
Very nice hotel & casino. Close to red rock canyon which had excellent hiking. Pool fabulous! I will return.
1 night trip May 22, 2015
"overall.....nice place."
Nice place. Very fast room service. Good poker room that is right next to sports book. Definately a big locals spot. Not close to the strip.
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Horrible hotel"
I was very upset the most horrible nasty very expensive and poor service! Very dusty the rooms are disgusting !! I will never come to this hotel and I took pictures and I will post it so people don't make the same mistake a I did
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Nice hotel, not too far from the strip"
Staff were excellent, and the room was new and clean. My kids loved the pool. Definitely stay here again
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Top Notch"
Fantastic stay! We will definitely be back! Highly recommended.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
All was great! Restaurants were outstanding, staff was friendly, and tomb was comfortable.
Other trip May 27, 2015
We decided to stay here to be closer to family in Summerlin, and we wish we could've stayed longer! The hotel and staff were amazing. We wanted to swim in the pool which looked great, but we only stayed one night. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking to relax off the strip.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Great Hotel, Needs Some Work"
Hotel and room was great but to get to any of the kids amenities like the arcade or movie theater you have to go through the casino. It's so smokey there. They should limit the smoking area or get rid of it altogether. I had breathing problems from all the smoke. And the hotel pool is full of scantily-clad female servers - not exactly family friendly.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Tracey
"first time, last time......"
Stayed here as a splurge while my son was playing in a local baseball tourney. My biggest beef with this place is that while they provide you with a fully stocked mini bar, they offer nothing in the way of refrigeration for anything you may need to keep cold. You can pay 25/day extra for a roll away frig, but come on! This is an obnoxious, and tacky ploy to make more $$$. They also have a snack bar on the countertop that is designed to charge you for the items if they are even picked up off the display. The front desk recommended just delicately placing a towel over it so it wouldn't be too tempting for my children, ages 11 and 5, to mess with. Yikes. That's not the kind of amenities I'm seeking during my stay! The only help they offered was providing two more ice buckets. It all worked out, because I was able to turn the bathtub into a makeshift frig after multiple trips to the ice machine over the course of our stay, three nights, but not what I was expecting from a resort. I know this may sound like a small complaint to some, but for me, it's a deal breaker and I'll be staying elsewhere in the future.
MF
"Nice Hotel. Just didn't like getting off on the"
Nice Hotel .... Didn't like that the pool openened at 8:00 am ..... Too far to walk in order to arrive to the fifth floor ... Going to the sixth floor and get off and go back to the fifth floor .... Its a big hassle and one of the Starbucks ARENT open until 8 am !!!! Mirror in bathroom didn't work and lights next to the bed kept going on and off !!!!
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Nice resort in North Las Vegas."
Came to town for a basketball tournament with my daughter. We enjoyed our stay and would come back with the rest of the family
Greg
"Very elegant"
Loved it. Would go back. Must rent a car to get to strip or Fremont. Still worth it.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Valie
The hotel is a vision to behold parked against the mountains; walking within its just as lovely, long curving corridors airy rooms deep tub
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Beautiful hotel overlooking Red Rock Canyon"
Everything about hotel was great. Loved the casino and other amenities
Other trip May 24, 2015
Faye
"Swanky and fun"
I enjoy the Red Rock hotel. It's fun to be able to walk to Downtown Summerlin and enjoy happy hour and not be concerned about drinking a driving. Plus, you always have the option of enjoying all of the choices at the hotel. For some reason we were asked to check in through VIP Guest services- must have something to do with booking through Expedia. That was a nice surprise. (Con- you can here all foot traffic in halls and the doors all slam because they're heavy)
Other trip May 23, 2015
Kelz
"Beautiful hotel w/great views of the Redrock Mtns"
We are locals and wanted to enjoy a weekend "staycation". Everything was very beautiful. Hotel is in great condition. Rooms are clean and very nicely decorated. Food and beverage is a little pricey, but that didn't surprise us. The only thing that went wrong was we ended up with 2 Queens and asked for a King. We were okay with this, so didn't even complain. Close to shopping, freeway and off-site eating places. Downtown Summerlin mall is only steps away!!!!
1 night trip with friends May 17, 2015
JULIE
"Amazing place to stay. Lovely spa and quiet pool."
Nail services very expensive and poorly done. Massage was wonderful.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Graceland3
"Very nice hotel"
Only stayed 1 night but overall very pleased. The hotel needs better signs for hotel parking. We drove around the building twice and still parked in the wrong place. Had to ask where to park. Getting to the lobby is also a joke. Good luck finding it your first time coming here. Did I mention the hotel hallways are half a mile long. Get ready for some exercise.
Other trip May 22, 2015
"Fine hotel."
This is a high quality hotel with excellent staff and service. Quiet and comfortable room and helpful staff. Hotel has excellent facilities including its fitness center.
Other trip May 21, 2015
"Awesome hotel near Red Rock Canyon"
We were told to check-in at the VIP services desk. The woman at the desk was so nice and helpful. We used a separate set of elevators for VIP guests. There was coffee, tea and water in the morning from 5 AM to noon, then flavored waters in the afternoon and evening. When we opened the door to our room we were impressed by the looks. The room was nicer than some other "upgraded" rooms we have booked elsewhere. We were on the 18th floor and had a spectacular view of Red Rock Canyon and the pool. The king-size bed was really comfy. The bathroom had marble floors, a deep tub and a separate shower. The look of the bathroom gave us ideas for our own bathroom at home. There was a TV in the bathroom so you can watch TV while soaking in the tub - NICE! The hotel is very close to Red Rock Canyon where we wanted to go hiking. The jacuzzi by the pool area was exactly what we needed after a day of hiking. We took advantage of the Feast Buffet using our Boarding Pass card and had a huge breakfast for $6.99. There was so much we wanted to try, but our stomachs could only hold so much. We'll definitely be back again soon.
Other trip May 20, 2015
T
"our stay"
a nice experance
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
robert
"Nice hotel. Everything you needed was at your fin."
Beautiful resort. Great atmosphere, amenities, and friendly staff. enjoyed staying there. Happy it wasn't on the strip, but had free shuttle service to it if and when you wanted to go.
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Would not stay there again."
There was no soap or shampoo left in the bathroom the first night of our stay. The three full days we were there we could hear loud hammering and drilling off and on all morning and afternoon (starting around 8am). The TV was being updated by the cable company all morning one of the days and again on the morning we checked out so no TV at that time. If that was not enough the door lock malfunctioned and it took an additional 45 minutes at the time we planned to check out as engineering had to come and drill the lock so we could get back in the room to get the luggage. They say they have a free shuttle to the airport but the shuttle runs each two hours and only holds 28 people. If you take a cab to the airport it costs around 60 dollars one way with tip. The front desk often does not know what is going on. For example they told us an engineer would be up soon to fix the TV, not knowing the cable company was updating. There was no call back from the front desk to check on anything. We also were charged for an item on the refreshment bar in the room when we did not use it. That refreshment charge was removed and they refunded one day of the 27 dollar resort fee. Hotel is nice in appearance and clean but I would never stay there again. It did not come close to meeting expectations.
4 night family trip May 11, 2015
Teresa
"My go to Casino and resort off hte strip."
Check in was very fast, I don't recall there being a line to check in. Our room had a lovely view of the pool. Our room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the room was quiet, no noise from neighbors if there where any. Really liked the contemporary design. We enjoyed having the Imax theatre on site, which we went to. We ate at one the restaurant's on site, can't remember the name, but breakfast was delicious and a good value. Would definitely stay there again. We choose the Red Rock because it was away from the strip.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2015
Victoria
Great hotel ! Would visit it again soon! Got upgraded to the VIP level on arrival.
Other trip May 15, 2015
Christian
"in vegas for business 2 days"
great location
"wonderful"
Wonderful service
1 night trip May 8, 2015
Kimberly
From check in to check out amazing food wonderful need to give a little perk or gift bag to guests!!
Other trip May 12, 2015