All hotels in Springfield, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2445 N Airport Plaza Ave, Springfield, MO, 65803, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"ok"
Nice hotel but not close to restaurants. Breakfast was pretty bad
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"I would stay again!"
I was pleased with how friendly the staff was. My room was above average on the clean scale.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Debra
"great stay"
Very nice and comfortable stay on all measures.
3 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
sabry
"I'd stay again"
Nice hotel. Friendly staff. Walls are a little thin. Luckily I didn't have a noisy neighbor.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
william
"Super"
Staff very helpful when asking for recommendations on restaurants. Very clean, great breakfast.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Jill
"Great pool and whirlpool!"
Everything was terrific, including the recommendation for dinner at the right-next-door Purple Burrito! Great San Diego-style fish tacos!
1 night trip Feb 2, 2015
Susan A
"Unexpected Greatness"
I booked two rooms because it was the cheapest for what we needed which was one night in Springfield after flying in before we went to Branson for 4 days. I did not ask for adjoining rooms but was given them, which worked out great, so I could watch my grandson while the rest of my family went to the pool and hot tub. And they let us check in early at 2pm instead of having to wait until 3pm. I found all the staff to be very friendly. The breakfast in the morning was great also.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
KJ
"Airport shuttle"
Didn't get to stay. Flights cancelled. I have stayed previously and had a lovely time.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
nancy
"Road trip stopover"
Nice dependable place. Clean room and indoor pool area. Kids like the breakfast. Purple Burrito across the parking lot for a cheap yummy dinner. Pantene shampoo + conditioner combo. No separate conditioner. Towels were worn. Bed and pillows pretty comfy.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
carole
"Xmas trip to see family"
Very clean and comfortable room. Breakfast was hot and fresh. Planning on staying there on our return trip home.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Jerry
"Excellent place to stay!"
We stayed two different nights within the same week and the staff were so friendly and helpful. We came in late from the airport and the shuttle wasn't running, the hotel sent a cab to pick us up and paid for it! Great breakfast, clean rooms and very nice staff. We would definitely stay again!
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Just for one night wish more"
We arrived from Branson and they helped us return our car and also helped us get boarding passes for fly out at 6 am. Breakfast was ready for us at 4am and ride to airport. Room was spacious and bathroom large. Microwave and refrigerator in room. They put us right by elevator so not to make notice in hall. Great place.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"perfect for me"
very clean friendly and I loved the shuttle to the airport
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
Patty
"Nice, comfy, stay."
It was very comfortable for us. The kids enjoyed the pool. The room was nice and the beds were good. It had a good continental breakfast in the morning. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Kyle
"Nice hotel in Springfield"
Staff was pleasant and the property was clean and neat.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
CJ
"Northwest Springfield Hotel"
Charged by Hotel dot com for the room and twice more by the hotel for the same room. It took six days to address this issue. The room was nice and clean with a standard waffle iron breakfast.
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
Harvey
"Springfield business trip"
The personnel was sharp and not very friendly when asked for help. Other than that ok
2 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"Fabulous place!"
Spotlessly clean. Friend's room (single bed) had slight smell of smoke (altho hotel is nonsmoking). She was moved to another that was fine (as was mine). EXEMPLARY service: Chris, Vera at desk accommodated numerous needs & requests. Shuttle drivers Paul and Lee personally mapped out best rental car routes for me to/from nearby airport and to main interstate! Paul even asked how hotel service/accommodations could be improved. Excellent complimentary breakfast. Can even grab a bite at 4am before catching early flight. Gas station & restaurant within walking distance. Will always stay here when in town!
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
"Super!"
Great one night stop during a drive from AZ to OH. I love that they allow pets without any extra fees. Would definitely recommend this hotel,
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Waited in line for 20 minutes, then he got a call for 15 minutes. In the mean another person came to help, rather than picking the next in line he started helping the people behind me.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Clean Hotel, convienently located"
I always try to stay in a La Quinta Inn, if it's available. I had booked a romantic weekend in the area and was disappointed when my reservation was downgraded to a full size bed with no price reduction and when I requested extra pillow for the small bed, I was very rudely asked to come down and get it myself.Not the treatment I'm used to from a La Quinta Inn.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Kristi
It was ok but they let a group take over pool and others could not enjoy and had to wait until they left One night they did not leave until close. When small children were present they had no respect just over run place. Small one got hit and adults watching got wet and we were not there
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
The Wednesday happy hour was helpful; breakfast was nice; convenient to the airport; toilet was very loud when flushed, even splashing out.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Spike
"Not enough time to enjoy my stay"
I was confused that Airport Plaza was not close to Airport Boulevard and that Route MO-EE had a real name, Division St. It took me a while to find the motel, and as a member of the male gender, I would never think of calling or asking for directions. I only had 4 hours of sleep, and it was blissful. Very helpful and cheerful staff.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"very average"
I didn't feel the room was worth the $. Complementary breakfast was very lame, although one of very few that offered it at all. Refrig. In room didn't get very cold, & didn't have little freezer section. The worst thing was in the am the cleaning staff would talk loudly to each other in the hallway, making it impossible to sleep. This was the same everyday. No pillow selection, all uncomfortable to me, all the same. Felt like a Motel 6. The beds were comfortable however.
3 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Lori
"Solid"
Nice hotel and friendly responsive staff. Relatively quiet rooms. Nice that the pool was on the side, so pool noise was at a minimum. Nice breakfast - hot options as well as cold. Along a street with a sidewalk, nice for walking dogs.
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2014
"Wonderful stay"
I stayed here for the weekend and found it to be quite pleasant and hospitable. The room was wonderfully spacious and clean. The staff was always courteous and attentive. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
Nick Z
"pet friendly hotel"
It was 99 degrees when we checked in. when going into the room we turned the air to max and it seemed to kick in. After an hour of trying to get the room to cool down I stepped into the hall and it seemed very cool compared to our room. The air in our first room wouldn't cool the room on this 99 degree day after an hour. I went to the front desk and ask to be moved. The girl helped me get another room which was much better. i
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Had a great stay. Only issue was dogs barking in the room next to us all night.
3 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
"Great Hotel!!"
Great place! I'll definitely go back!
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
Sherry
"Pet friendly, large clean room"
There is a large green space for pets. Rooms are large with high ceiling. Bathroom is large. Clean room and staff quickly addressed my problem with a broken iron. The bed was very firm, too firm for me. Breakfast is good but a tiny area to eat in.. The indoor pool is nice but also small.
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
"clean, comfortable and convenient."
Ideally located just off I-44 on the west side of town. Friendly staff, clean facility and comfortable beds left us very satisfied with our choice of hotel. Front desk staff were courteous and professional so we would recommend this hotel without reservation.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Clean & Quick Plus Happy Hour"
The front desk was helpful and accommodating in order for us to get a room in the same wing/ level as our last visit. One key card wasn't working and the staff quickly addressed/ replaced it. Call from the front desk just to check on us , was appreciated. Even had a Pizza & Chips Happy Hour that evening w/ bar service. Nice after a long drive !- Thank You.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Douglas
"Close to airport; easy access"
Positive appearance; friendly and helpful staff; clean comfortable; room.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
Sherry
"LaQuinta in Springfiled Mo near I44 and Airport"
very convenient location and comfortable hotel. Looks like it is brand new and the room was just great after a long day of driving. Breakfast left a little to be desired, but I don't choose a hotel fby the free breakfast anyway.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
steve
"Very nice hotel - convenient location"
The rooms were very comfortable, even had a recliner in the room. The rooms were very clean with all the amenities, even a safe. The breakfast was great, lots of variety and choices and all were kept filled. Breakfast was in a large room with plenty of tables. The location of the hotel is very convenient to getting off the Interstate and not hard to find at all. We were very satisfied with our stay.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Nancy Brown
I was distraught over my brothers death can't remember much but the hotel stay was pleasant can't complain about anything.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
maytee
I was very pleased with all aspects of this LaQuinta.. will return on my trip to Texas
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
B. Leonard
We loved our family suite! Can't believe the amount of space & the high ceiling made it feel even bigger. My only complain would be I would have liked house keeping to make the sofa bed as well as they didn't do a good job with the towels. They left the pile of dirty ones on floor & didn't hang up new ones. But that's just me being a perfectionist. Over all stay was great!:)
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2014
Kristen
We stayed very briefly while on the road. Everything was wonderful.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
Brandy
"Nice, clean, and friendly"
We had super sweet people at the front desk at check in and out. It's obviously a fairly new hotel in great condition. Nice breakfast, comfy beds, and family friendly. Also, it was very easy to get to from I44. I would definitely stay again!
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Val
"Would stay again."
Everything about the hotel was great, except for one issue. The selection and quality of the food at breakfast was very good, but the paper plates and plastic forks, spoons and knives are the very cheapest that can possibly be made. I'm not sure the management is saving any money, because you have to use 3 - 4 plates just so they don't collapse under the weight of the food. With the quality of the rest of the hotel, the plates and eating utensils are certainly out-of-place.
2 night trip Jun 8, 2014
nice clean hotel, but the pool was pretty cold and the hot tub seemed to have a problem with the filter
2 night trip May 29, 2014
Amy Elliott
We drove to Springfield to fly out of the airport so our only reason for being there was to catch a flight early the next morning. We found out that the hotel offers a shuttle to the airport and that we could leave our car at the hotel cheaper than parking at the airport.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Air conditioner"
The air conditioner was very noisy. Not only in my rom but others.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Pat
"Too far away"
Nice hotel, but not a whole lot around the area. You have to drive a few miles to get to a decent restaurant
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2014
Jon
It was a very nice hotel to stay in. Although the staff isn't that friendly. Overall it was great. .
1 night trip Apr 13, 2014
"Very comfortable"
I pulled into the wrong hotel the first time. The gentleman behind the counter was very courteous and showed me on a map when my hotel was. I found the staff at the next hotel just as courteous. Very nice facility, very nice room, very nice bed. I slept great. Would stay again. Thank you for such a great experience.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
"Just what we needed."
This new, bright hotel with tall ceilings was a delight. The furnishings of the lobby and rooms were above norm. The room was clean and quiet. The breakfast was basically good. The value was above what we paid. We will return.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2014
"LaQuinta Springfield North"
Overall clean and comfortable for the brand. There are better choices for the money but there isn't anything wrong with this property.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2014