All hotels in Springfield, Missouri, United States of America
2445 N Airport Plaza AveSpringfieldMO65803United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Clean
  • Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Room is all right
Stay was comfortable. Pool area was very nice. Like new condition of the entire hotel. Breakfast are very spacious and the staff was extremely polite and helpful.
Trip with friends Apr 18, 2016
Robin
"Great overnight stop on our way home"
Quick stop on our drive home from AZ. Hotel was clean, check-in was quick and rooms were clean and seemed much larger due to the extremely high ceilings. Close to the highway but couldn't hear the noise.
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2016
"Very clean place to stay, quality &service #1"
Staff and reception was excellent, we couldn't have been more satisfied and blessed to have such a nice stay over while on our trip back home!
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2016
"One night stay"
Stay was great minus the bed was a little more than uncomfortable. It even sagged in the middle making for a sleepless night, so we changed hotels. But everything else was great and the hotel was extremely busy because of a homeschooling meeting. It was clean, well maintained and staff was friendly so all in all a good stay.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2016
Heidi
"Quality service"
It was wonderful and we were happy to bring our dog with us, and from now on we will use La Quinta for our future stay
4 night family trip Feb 25, 2016
caroline
"Clean and convenient"
Everything was very nice except that the wifi did not work. We were not able to access the internet from our room at all.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2016
Janet
"Clean, quiet, pet friendly at no cost"
This was an overnight stay. Quiet & clean room. The employees were very helpful - especially when I had trouble with the WiFi. Breakfast was your standard hotel breakfast - no complaints. This is a pet friendly hotel that does not charge. This is a bonus as we had called a couple of hotels in the area & they were going to charge $100 a day with no refund. Very happy with our stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2016
Very clean and like new hotel. Staff was very helpful. Would definitely stay here again when in the area
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
"O.K Hotel"
My first night checking in was fine. when the house keeping came by at about 8:50 AM, I told them to come back at 11:00 AM. About three minutes later, a knock on my door. It was I guess the house keeping supervisor. She told me 11:00 AM was too late. Its Christmas so they need to go home early. I thought to myself, I wish I could make my shift shorter at work on holidays too. Anyway I told her 10:00 AM is fine. At 9:00 AM I was down for breakfast. A young lady was starting to close the area. Another guest asked her what she is doing, she said breakfast is over. The guest angrily told her that she called front desk to confirm breakfast time and it was 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM. That is the same scheduled time on their service menu too. The young lady checked with front desk and later apologized. The following morning, when I went down for breakfast at 9:00 AM, there was no food. This time I went to the front desk to ask for someone to please refill the food. Next time if I EVER! have to stay in La Quinta hotel again, I'll make sure there is a McDonalds nearby because their breakfast seems to be a hustle.
Other trip Dec 27, 2015
Emmanuel
Staff great,room very comfortable, good breakfast
2 night business trip Dec 13, 2015
Greg
"Springfield, Mo"
The staff was outstanding !! Hotel was very very clean. Not much to do near the hotel but I am thinking its an up and coming area. We will definitely stay here again !!!
3 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
Did not know that when you check in, you have to place all of it on a credit card rather than pay cash, which is what we do at many hotels upon check in. It would be nice in the future to know that this is the policy so that check in is not a problem. Other than that the stay was nice.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"Stay here in Springfield"
Check -in was soooo easy!
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
I can always count on a great experience staying at La Quinta Hotels. My back appreciates a comfortable bed, so important when we are traveling. Thanks to your staff and facilities for great stays along the way. The hospitality snacks help fill the gap between arrival and dinner. See you all on the way home!
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Judy
Very good location. Great accommodations and it is quiet. Not in the middle of a noisy crowded block. Easy off and on to interstate 44
Peggy
"nice place to stay"
Everything was great, except breakfast was a as little slow and not always warm. They fixed it when askef.
Craig
Great place to sleep in a large, quiet room.
2 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"good comfortable place to stay"
Nice friendly staff, clean rooms, good location.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Matthew
Pleasant nice place to stay. Real reasoning price not very fancy but very quiet.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
claude
Great overnight stay. Easy access to interstate.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
"Restful stop at the end of a long day"
We were greeted by very friendly staff members who genuinely wanted to make our stay comfortable. They had beverages for sale at the front desk, including some locally brewed beer, which was something we very much appreciated after a long day of travel. Breakfast the next morning was the best we'd ever experienced at a hotel - very tasty biscuits & gravy, eggs, sausage, and other offerings as well. It was more than we'd expected in a free breakfast.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Jolee
"Springfield"
Very nice lady checked us in; the room was clean and the bed was great. Would stay again.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Before school trip with grandsons."
Friendly staff, clean rooms, grandsons enjoyed pool & workout room.
"Enjoyed our stay"
The clerk was very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable.
Kristi
"SLOW INTERNET, SUPER SLOWWWW"
FIX THE INTERNET WIFI, AND THIS PLACE IS A 5 STAR, SUPER NICE ROOMS, CLEAN, NICE, SUPER NICE PERSONAL, JUST THE INTERNET SO SLOW.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Met expectations"
Nice hot tub. Liked the available adult beverages. Clean and new. Gym had dated, cumbersome equiptment.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Douglas
"Nice hotel.."
This hotel was clean. The staff was helpful and friendly. Breakfast was great. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
It was what we expected Good
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Marcella
"Great experience"
Had a great experience
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Arrived late evening and there was a wedding party going on in the lobby. Would have never known it by how quiet it was in the room. Very clean facility. The gravy in the morning could use a little work though.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Totally enjoyed the fact that it was clean and comfortable...indoor pool and hot tub were great too! And the complimentary airport shuttle was very appreciated. I look forward my next visit.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Laurie
"Perfect choice for being shuttled to the airport!"
Comfortable bed & pillows and a very clean room! Our flight left at 5:00 a.m. and the hotel payed for our taxi to take us to the airport. Their shuttle service started at 4:00 a.m.
1 night romance trip May 4, 2015
PAT
Very clean, well maintained hotel. The staff went the extra mile to accomodate us. I would stay again anytime.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
"Comfortable stay"
Confortable beds, pleasant decor and colors, beautiful carpet in hallways, large rooms, BUT the room did not smell fresh. It desperately needed fresh air. Smelled a bit like a hospital. I wanted to switch rooms but we didn't. We stayed there a week and I slept like a log so that was the most important thing! Loved the bed! And the AC hummed all night for good white noise. No on and off junk. I'll be back next year!
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
bucket
This hotel was very close to the ball fields where my daughter was playing in Willard. The only issue we had was a couple of kids running in the hallway above us in the morning, but it was after we were already up. Breakfast was great (biscuits and gravy, sausage, and the usual bagels/toast, etc.). The hotel was very clean.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
This hotel was close to major attractions and was clean and comfortable. There was also a swimming pool to keep the kids entertained. They also served a great breakfast.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Christi
"nice hotel"
Had to drop my daughter off at the airport in springfield one weekend .stayed there because it was closest to airport . was very glad I did .the staff was very pleasant and helpful the rooms were clean. the free breakfast was good and fresh. was very pleased with the whole experience. In fact had to pick her up at the airport the following weekend. and yes I stayed there again . I am going to st Louis in a couple of weeks and since I had an enjoyable stay at la Quinta I have already booked the weekend at the la Quinta there. hope the people there are as nice as the ones in springfield
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
"Wonderful Wonderful!!!!!"
This La Quinta hotel was good in every way. The staff was very nice, the room was very clean and the morning buffet was even good. If I must complain about something it is that there are no towels in the swimming pool-hot tub area. But that can be solved by taking a towel from your room.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
"Great airport access"
The staff was very helpful in getting us to and from the airport. Check in was quick and easy also.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
"Too short a stay."
Just overnight in order to catch an early morning flight. Too bad. The hotel seemed very nice and the fitness room looked great! Would have liked to stay longer.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
"Nice price, very Clean"
Rooms were very clean, staff were nice. Good price, near the airport.
Other trip May 21, 2015
fabio
"Convenient location!"
I flew into Springfield, MO & stayed at the La Quinta Inn for one night.
Other trip May 21, 2015
Ann
"La Quinta Springfield review"
The friendly staff were helpful and made our stay that much better.
1 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Eva
"Top choice for a stay in Springfield!"
The friendliest staff I have experienced in a long time made a difficult family time quite easier to deal with. Very professionally run.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Randall
"High Quality Hotel"
Pool is big and breakfast was wonderful. The room and bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"No such thing as a bad La Quinta"
I've always had a great experience at every La Quinta I've ever stayed at, and this one was no exception. Great rooms, reasonable prices, and accomodating with pets.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Seth
Clean nice hotel. Not very many food restaurants around but Wendy's and Mexican are walking distance. Gas station next door. Staff very friendly.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised!"
Visited my son at MSU for the weekend and stayed here. Very clean and comfortable with good breakfast. I had never stayed at a La Quinta before. I will definitely go back!
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
marla
"ok"
Nice hotel but not close to restaurants. Breakfast was pretty bad
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"Nice travel hotel."
The hotel is convenient to the highway and is very well kept. The employees go out of their way to make your stay comfortable and welcome.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015