All hotels in Campbell, California, United States of America
700 E Campbell Ave, Campbell, CA, 95008, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Worst breakfast ever"
A two bedroom suite design for six people with one bathroom they hardly clean the rooms if it all worst breakfast ever $300 per night sad face brother-in-law came the next day to check in was not allowed to do till 3 o'clock showed up at 3:30 room was not ready
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Great Location and short to a not to long walk"
Very friendly and helpful staff. The room was excellent, adequate size kitchen with stove, micro and refrigerator. Location is next to a park with great walking trail. You're within walking distance of the Pruneyard shopping center and many restaurants. You can also take a little longer walk to downtown Campbell where there are many nice shops and restaurants.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Townplace suites"
Rooms a little small but real nice and comfy. Staff was friendly. They had a farmers market going on down the street. Overall very nice place to stay!!
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Gilbert
"Great 6-day stay for our family"
Everything about this stay was top-notch. Our room was clean and well-equipped for a 6-night stay. The service was outstanding and did a great job. We had no issues whatsoever. They provided a pack and play for the baby which worked very well for us.
6 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2015
hotel is close to a highway therefore you hear traffic early in the morning.Air Conditioning unit was in 1 of the two bedrooms, therefore you hear it kicking on and off all night, but it did drown out the traffic noise:-)
3 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Experience was great, I liked the location and staff was very pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Centrally located"
The hotel was conveniently located for me since I was visiting my son and all the things we wanted to do were within a short distance. Room was clean, staff was helpful, parking was close. I only stayed two nights, but the kitchenette would have been useful for a longer stay. It was well stocked & clean.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Outstanding"
We enjoyed our stay very much. Room was very clean, spacious, quiet and bed was very comfortable. Good quick breakfast with plenty of variety to choose from. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful at check-in and check-out. We will definetely stay there again when in the area.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Positive and friendly staff, building kept crisp and clean, beautiful landscaping. Next door is a peaceful creek and a park for kids to play and adults to exercise. Great places to eat and shop within walking distance.
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott San Jose Campbell
Garon, I am so glad that you enjoyed our hotel. The next time you are in the area, try to attend the Sunday Farmers Market in Downtown Campbell. It goes till 1 pm. Great local produce, art and crafts.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Garon
"Bad service"
Manager kicked us out and called the cops because we had too many people in our room. We were in violation of their 3 person policy but only for 20 minuets while we were getting ready to go out for a birthday dinner. She would not let us explain the situation. We still had to pay for the second night even though we got sent packing. I'm writing a letter to corporate .
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
Elliott
"THe worse!"
The rooms were set up right but old. The management staff was terrible no words to explain how terrible they treat you. I have sent a certified letter to corporate Marriot.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
sheryl
"no problems"
Not the largest room but perfect place to lay your head down. Very close to pruneyard and downtown Campbell so plenty to do if you want to go out for some food or a drink.
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott San Jose Campbell
Vince, I am glad that you were able to take advantage of our great location. Next time, try to attend the Sunday Farmer's Market . It goes till 1 pm. It is located down the middle of Downtown Campbell only three blocks from the hotel.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2013
Vince
"Great place"
Was very nice definetly stay again wish I got to stay longer kitchenette was great but didn't get to use;(
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
Michel
"Our Hotel Stay"
We enjoyed our stay. All the staff were very helpful,friendly, and go above and beyond. We wish that there were two breakfast bars so that gluten free people can also benefit from the continental breakfast. The biggest downside is tying to get to the hotel when there is only one direction to get in.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Nice, efficient place in a good location. Walk to Campbell & Pruneyard. Active park w/ extensive walking trails next door. Light rail into SJ, wherever real close. Cool, really.
4 night trip Jul 18, 2013
Memphis
"Miss the hot tub"
Price dropped from over 200 dollars to 91dollars in a week. Miss the hot tub.
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott San Jose Campbell
I am sorry that you miss the hot tub. We have replaced it with a very spacious, great outdoor living area. Our priced depend on the day of the week. Sounds like you were here during the week when our rates are over $200 and then you were here on a Friday or Saturday when our rates are sometimes under $100. Thank you for your comment. General Manager
3 night business trip May 17, 2013
"Great business-stay hotel in Cambell, CA"
The room was great - more than I expected. Plenty of room with a good sized bed and a small kitchen (range top, sink, dishwasher, fridge, cabinets for storage, utensils, pots) with a reading chair and ottoman. Great little corner desk with hardline internet. The location is great if you are working anywhere near the Hamilton businesses (like eBay). They also have freshly baked chocolate cookies every afternoon, and coming "home" to that smell is lovely. My only complaints are the breakfast, which had no hot items (I really wanted eggs and bacon, rather than cereal and fruit and a muffin every morning), and the hot tub is being completely removed. Part of the reason I chose the hotel was for the hot tub and it's still shown as available on all the web sites.
5 night business trip Feb 10, 2013
"Consistently Pleasant."
The hotel was quiet and clean. Breakfast was very nice (coffee, tea, yogurt, bagels muffins, cereal etc). The staff was always extremely pleasant except for tthe front desk check in person who was somewhat rude the afternoon we arrived. We have stayed there before and were equally pleased both times. Really a great buy and pleasing stay.
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott San Jose Campbell
I apologize that you were not treated great on every stay and at every interaction. We hope to see you again soon. General Manager
Other trip Jan 30, 2013
CHRISS
"Nice hotel close to town"
The pillows were a little hard but other than that we enjoyed our stay.
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott San Jose Campbell
Thank you for your feedback. We do have 2 feather and 2 foam queen pillows on every bed (all queen beds at this property). By request, we have extra firm pillows also. Not that you needed harder, but I wanted to comment for your other readers. Genaral Manager
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
loved that it was furnished with everything you need like the comfort of being home
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott San Jose Campbell
Yes, thank you. We have fully furnished studio, one bedroom and two bedroom suites. All suites have a full kitchen with all of the dishes, pots and pans that you might need. We also have all of the linens, towels and the like that you would ever need. Thank you for your post. General Manager
1 night trip Nov 22, 2012
Lani
"Good place, good price"
walking distance to prune yard and old town Campbell. Clean, recently upgraded, great complimentary breakfast, plenty of parking. Have stayed here twice and both times was a good experience.
2 night trip Oct 20, 2012
mike
"ALL-AROUND ACCOMODATION"
ROOMS WERE NEWLY REMODELED AND VERY NICE. STAFF WAS EXCEPTIONALY COURTEOUS AND HELPFUL. HOTEL WAS WELL SOUNDPROOFED AND RELAXING. I PLAN TO STAY THERE AGAIN. IT WAS A GOOD DEAL FOR THE PRICE AND WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF RESTUARANTS AND A NICE JOGGING, BIKE PATH.
Other trip Oct 24, 2012
M Smith

TripAdvisor reviews for TownePlace Suites San Jose Campbell

"AVOID THIS HOTEL!"
04/10/15 WorldTraveler882 Seattle, Washington
This hotel sits right next to the 17 freeway and has constant traffic noise. There are lots of people that are actually temporarily living here, making it feel more like a cheap apartment building. Walk down the hallways and you smell everyone's dinner cooking. And the "free" breakfast basically includes cereal, fruit, and stale bagels. Horrible management as well.
"Convenient, clean, bring earplugs"
04/09/15 robert t San Diego, California
Can't beat the location, and the property is well maintained, as are most Marriott properties in my experience. The traffic noise level outdoors is quite high (from the nearby freeway), but is not noticeable in the room - must have good insulation. My problem is with the AC unit. It is impossible to turn this thing off. There are three controls: FAN and HEAT/COOL switches and a keypad for setting temp. FAN has two positions, AUTO and ON. The other switch has three: HEAT, COOL, and OFF. The problem is that OFF is not really off. All it does is inactivate the heating and cooling functions. With the switch in the OFF position the fan still comes on at seemingly random but quite frequent intervals. The resulting noise is like being inside a large coffee brewing machine, and it goes on all night. Otherwise, the mini kitchen is convenient and the room is comfortable. The closet is a bit strangely laid out, but functional.
"Beware"
03/16/15 Samdiego24 San Jose, California
I can only speak of my stay, and if you want a manager that listens to you, this is not the place to stay. Elite Attitude by most staff,,, not all. Charge $100 per night for dogs and find ways to charge you extra. rooms are not like all TownePlace in Cupertino, very small very hard to access the hotel,,, and Very poor customer service. I am a Rewards member and was treated like a begging drifter.
02/07/15 Wyliegal Dallas, Texas
I was in Campbell for business. This is a great location. Lots of local restaurants and pretty downtown Campbell are within a couple blocks walking of the hotel. I had a room on the park side so it was very quiet. The rooms are comfortable. I didn't use the kitchen. There is a decent light breakfast available with fruit, yogurt, cereal bars, bagels, boiled eggs and cheese sticks. Perfect for me. Very friendly staff.
"Two nights of "Extended Stay" Comfort"
01/23/15 red192 Detroit, Michigan
Every now and them we get booked into an extended stay hotel when all others are booked. Most of the time the hallways smell as if some displaced family has been cooking with garlic -- but not here in Campbell. This place was new and fresh -- and boasted a cheerful activity/breakfast room. It was quiet and comfortable -- highly recommend.
"Nothing fancy but comfortable"
01/07/15 Alice W Saint Paul, Minnesota
This location is a bit pricey for the accommodations but the staff members are friendly and the rooms are comfortable for an extended business stay. The little town of Campbell is lovely and there is ample shopping, including good grocery shopping nearby.
"Large Rooms and Close to San Jose"
12/31/14 AndComp0913 New Jersey
I stayed in early November while I was attending a conference in San Jose. I had a late check-in but that was no problem for the gentleman who gave me a quick overview of the hotel amenities. The room I was given was very spacious. There was a big living room, large bathroom and well sized bedroom. The bed was super comfortable, soft and plush. The hotel does provide the usual amenities of toiletries (i.e. shampoo, soap and lotion). Also, the room had a large fridge, stove top and kitchen utensils, though I only used the fridge; it was surprisingly cold for not having anything stored in it. They do have a laundry room which I used and was very reasonable; they provide free detergent and dryer sheets. One thing to note is that the breakfast is continental. Meaning fruit, cereal, granola bar, juice and cheese stick. They indicated this on their website, so my expectations were set. The hotel is also a quick drive to San Jose (maybe 10 minutes even in traffic) which is great since you don't have to deal with driving congested areas as it is someways out. There are some good restaurants down the street and some places to shop. I would definitely come back and stay here again as my stay was great.
"home away from home"
10/29/14 camille l Redmond, Washington
This place was fantastic! The staff was very friendly, welcoming and helpful. The two bedroom suite was roomy, clean, quiet, well decorated and had every thing we could ask for. The beds were like sleeping on a cloud. Located close to the charming historic part of town with lots of shops, great restaurants and historical landmarks. This was a great place to start our days and end them in the evenings after touring around I highly recommend it.
"Like a great, clean apartment!"
10/11/14 JessieLikesGoodBeds San Jose, CA
I've stayed here several times and have also put visiting relatives up here. The suites are just great. It's really like renting a clean, furnished apartment for a few days. Everything you need is already in the room, which is comfortably furnished and very clean. I love the full kitchen and spacious living areas, and even the terrific Paul Mitchell shampoo/conditioner/lotion. The beds are fine -- not amazing, but fine -- and with very clean and comfortable bedding. The breakfast is grab-and-go but more than adequate, and the front desk staff are great. Plus it's pet friendly, with free parking, free wifi, and just a quick walk into downtown Campbell, too!
"Fantastic Facility!!"
08/31/14 turtlelady_12 Park City, Utah
Out of 5, I rate this facility at 10! Very clean and well maintained. Check in was quick and easy, incredibly friendly and helpful staff, good value for cost. Jill Facciolla, general manager, sent a hand written thank you note with a vase of roses for me to enjoy (which I did!!) - a very nice, personal touch. Everything one could want is available: outdoor BBQ area, laundry area with soap and dryer sheets provided (do have to pay for washer/dryer use), light continental breakfast daily, baked on site cookies in the afternoon, coffee/tea 24-7, workout room, Wi-Fi, quiet AC/heat unit near ceiling. We had a large studio on the 4th floor. It is the perfect location within a convenient walk to shopping area, groceries, a park, trail system, downtown Campbell, lots of restaurants, and a huge farmers market every Sunday. We have stayed here before and this is the only place we will stay when visiting family in the area!