All hotels in Campbell, California, United States of America
700 E Campbell Ave, Campbell, CA, 95008, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

Clean
    Service is adequate
    Comfortable
"New Year's staycation"
Nice, quiet, peaceful
3 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
"Great hotel near downtown Campbell"
Our one-bedroom suite was large and comfortable and clean. The front desk personnel and kitchen and cleaning staff were all very professional and friendly. Great location: steps from the Los Gatos Creek Trail, and a short walk to downtown Campbell. I recommend it highly.
3 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
The stay was fine. Check-in was courteous and swift. The bed was too soft for us, but we prefer a firm bed. I was disappointed that I left an article of clothing and called within 2 days, but it has not been located :( Keep hoping it will turn up and be returned?
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Ray
"Need for Improvement"
The design of the hotel room fails to provide the comfort expected when watching the flat screen TV. The TV is position at 90 degrees to the bed and should be located on the wall in front of the bed at 0 degrees. This is hard on a person's neck.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
"Nice location in Campbell"
Hotel in located in a nice area of Campbell. There is a Farmer's Market nearby on Saturday. Also looked like there were interesting shops nearby.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
"Convenient"
My wife had a surgical procedure that started at 7:00 AM, and it was convenient that she didn't have to clean house beforehand.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
"Worst breakfast ever"
A two bedroom suite design for six people with one bathroom they hardly clean the rooms if it all worst breakfast ever $300 per night sad face brother-in-law came the next day to check in was not allowed to do till 3 o'clock showed up at 3:30 room was not ready
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Close to family which is what I was looking for."
Basically just used for one night and the rest of time was with family.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Greg
"Great Location and short to a not to long walk"
Very friendly and helpful staff. The room was excellent, adequate size kitchen with stove, micro and refrigerator. Location is next to a park with great walking trail. You're within walking distance of the Pruneyard shopping center and many restaurants. You can also take a little longer walk to downtown Campbell where there are many nice shops and restaurants.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Townplace suites"
Rooms a little small but real nice and comfy. Staff was friendly. They had a farmers market going on down the street. Overall very nice place to stay!!
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Gilbert
"Great 6-day stay for our family"
Everything about this stay was top-notch. Our room was clean and well-equipped for a 6-night stay. The service was outstanding and did a great job. We had no issues whatsoever. They provided a pack and play for the baby which worked very well for us.
6 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2015
hotel is close to a highway therefore you hear traffic early in the morning.Air Conditioning unit was in 1 of the two bedrooms, therefore you hear it kicking on and off all night, but it did drown out the traffic noise:-)
3 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Experience was great, I liked the location and staff was very pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Centrally located"
The hotel was conveniently located for me since I was visiting my son and all the things we wanted to do were within a short distance. Room was clean, staff was helpful, parking was close. I only stayed two nights, but the kitchenette would have been useful for a longer stay. It was well stocked & clean.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Outstanding"
We enjoyed our stay very much. Room was very clean, spacious, quiet and bed was very comfortable. Good quick breakfast with plenty of variety to choose from. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful at check-in and check-out. We will definetely stay there again when in the area.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Positive and friendly staff, building kept crisp and clean, beautiful landscaping. Next door is a peaceful creek and a park for kids to play and adults to exercise. Great places to eat and shop within walking distance.
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott San Jose Campbell
Garon, I am so glad that you enjoyed our hotel. The next time you are in the area, try to attend the Sunday Farmers Market in Downtown Campbell. It goes till 1 pm. Great local produce, art and crafts.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Garon
"Bad service"
Manager kicked us out and called the cops because we had too many people in our room. We were in violation of their 3 person policy but only for 20 minuets while we were getting ready to go out for a birthday dinner. She would not let us explain the situation. We still had to pay for the second night even though we got sent packing. I'm writing a letter to corporate .
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
Elliott
"THe worse!"
The rooms were set up right but old. The management staff was terrible no words to explain how terrible they treat you. I have sent a certified letter to corporate Marriot.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
sheryl
"no problems"
Not the largest room but perfect place to lay your head down. Very close to pruneyard and downtown Campbell so plenty to do if you want to go out for some food or a drink.
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott San Jose Campbell
Vince, I am glad that you were able to take advantage of our great location. Next time, try to attend the Sunday Farmer's Market . It goes till 1 pm. It is located down the middle of Downtown Campbell only three blocks from the hotel.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2013
Vince
"Great place"
Was very nice definetly stay again wish I got to stay longer kitchenette was great but didn't get to use;(
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
Michel
"Our Hotel Stay"
We enjoyed our stay. All the staff were very helpful,friendly, and go above and beyond. We wish that there were two breakfast bars so that gluten free people can also benefit from the continental breakfast. The biggest downside is tying to get to the hotel when there is only one direction to get in.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Nice, efficient place in a good location. Walk to Campbell & Pruneyard. Active park w/ extensive walking trails next door. Light rail into SJ, wherever real close. Cool, really.
4 night trip Jul 18, 2013
Memphis
"Miss the hot tub"
Price dropped from over 200 dollars to 91dollars in a week. Miss the hot tub.
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott San Jose Campbell
I am sorry that you miss the hot tub. We have replaced it with a very spacious, great outdoor living area. Our priced depend on the day of the week. Sounds like you were here during the week when our rates are over $200 and then you were here on a Friday or Saturday when our rates are sometimes under $100. Thank you for your comment. General Manager
3 night business trip May 17, 2013
"Great business-stay hotel in Cambell, CA"
The room was great - more than I expected. Plenty of room with a good sized bed and a small kitchen (range top, sink, dishwasher, fridge, cabinets for storage, utensils, pots) with a reading chair and ottoman. Great little corner desk with hardline internet. The location is great if you are working anywhere near the Hamilton businesses (like eBay). They also have freshly baked chocolate cookies every afternoon, and coming "home" to that smell is lovely. My only complaints are the breakfast, which had no hot items (I really wanted eggs and bacon, rather than cereal and fruit and a muffin every morning), and the hot tub is being completely removed. Part of the reason I chose the hotel was for the hot tub and it's still shown as available on all the web sites.
5 night business trip Feb 10, 2013

"Great location. Pleasant stay for the cost."
Comfortable stay with nicely stocked kitchenette. The location is fantastic. A short walk from the Historic Campbell Downtown. The included breakfast was not very impressive and consisted mostly of cold cereal, bagels, and fruit. It would have been nice to have additional non-carb options and a warm buffet (with eggs etc.)
3 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
IL
4 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
J Scott
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
1 night romance trip May 17, 2014
4 night trip Jan 9, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for TownePlace Suites San Jose Campbell

"“Enjoyable 10 day stay. Great home base for touring!”"
01/06/16 kmgIL Pekin, Illinois
I enjoyed my stay and the staff was warm and kind. My studio room was spacious and clean. I like the quick breakfast in the activity room, it catered mostly to adults, and I as a diabetic had no problems making satisfying breakfasts. The Campbell community was full of life with lots of restaurants and stores. I, personally, liked visiting the Whole Foods in the evening and taking a hot dinners back to the hotel after a long day. I was able to store the leftovers in the frig and have a dinner to heat up for the next night. Very convenient! The only drawback I found was coming back in the wrong direction and having to navigate traffic & turnarounds to get to the hotel entrance. But by the 10th day, it was a piece of cake.
"Good place for long stays"
12/22/15 pratteekk Hyderabad, India
The hotel is nice and cozy situated near Pruneyard. Rooms are well lit and comfortable and the staff is very friendly too. The major advantage of this property is its proximity to pruneyard which gives you access to loads of restaurants and shopping. Great option for a long stay.
09/07/15 Kathleen F Lake Forest, California
We have stayed at a few different hotels in the area while visiting our son and this one is our favorite. Get a room on the opposite side of the freeway, it's quieter. They have triple pane windows so really ok. Close to lots of restaurants and a walking trail. Nic breakfast spread too.
"Great location and staff"
08/10/15 lovewine Milwaukee
This hotel has an amazing location for sure - you can walk to the Pruneyard shopping center as well as tons of restaurants and stores in downtown Campbell. It's right next to a park with running/biking trails and basketball courts if you want to get a workout in. When I checked in, I was told that they'd upgraded me to a 2-bedroom suite and I protested a bit. I mean, I like an upgrade but it was just me and I hate to waste such a large room. Well, they were sold out and had nothing else - ok. I was a bit worried because "sold out" usually means "loud" but that wasn't the case at all - it seems like many people stay for an extended time and thus are more respectful. Anyway, my room was massive, clean and very comfortable. Wifi is free and worked decently well for me. The breakfast in the AM is free but VERY basic - mostly carbs, nothing hot. They do have breakfast sandwiches in the cooler that could be microwaved if you're into that. Parking is free too. The hotel is pet-friendly for sure - I saw another review mention a size limitation but I saw some pretty big pups come in. The biggest plus for me (besides the great location) is the staff - they knew my name after check in and one day left a small vase of flowers in my room. Those kind of thoughtful touches really help when you're away from family for awhile. In truth, this location didn't feel "corporate chain-y" to me at all because everyone was so genuinely kind. I'd happily stay again.
"Solid long term option, great staff"
08/07/15 Colin C Cupertino, California
Stayed at this property for six month during a work related project. Location is excellent, walking distance to downtown Campbell with many dining options as well as close to Pruneyard Mall, Trader Joe's and Whole Foods. Rooms are well kept although somewhat dated in terms of design. The only issue I had was with dampness in the room due to the A/C unit being wall instead of window mounted - after the A/C unit was serviced the problem was less noticeable. The always pleasant staff, especially Edwin at the front desk, made this place a joy to spend an extended period of time at.
"Shame on TownePlace Managment"
07/31/15 Shaqfu1970 San Diego, California
Place me in a room next to a trash can closet room 301- yes that is correct a trash closet next to a hotel room- genius design!!!! Per Jill the General Manager - the trash gets emptied in the morning- can you imagine the smell in the evening that comes from the trash can after a hot summer day and a full hotel??? Management sent someone to spray some Febreze concoction in our room- within an hour room stunk again. Did not offer to even move me at the time of the complaint- said hotel is full- maybe tomorrow. My wife and I left our cell numbers with front desk to have manager call me- never called- called number on file not the one I left- wonder why they couldn't reach me???/ Another Genius move - Long story short- Stayed in a smelly room all weekend at a god awful rate- manager talks down to you- worst customer service I have ever experienced- anywhere- period. Crappy breakfast -first floor smells likes pets- and General Manager leaves al ot to be desired. Get it together TownePlace Suites!!!!
"Great location and wonderful facility"
07/10/15 MeriAnneG Schwenksville, Pennsylvania
My family enjoyed a two bedroom suite plus pull-out couch for a three day visit. It was wonderful for everyone to have their own space. There was a some noise due to the adjacent highway, which caused us to not be able to open the windows, but it was tolerable and didn't interfere with sleep. I particularly appreciated the laundry room, which had 3 washers and 6 dryers plus complimentary detergent and fabric softener. My daughter enjoyed the pleasantly cool fitness center with its modern treadmills. The breakfast was nicely presented and constantly being refilled, though they didn't offer any hot selections. Getting into and out of the hotel is a little tricky due to the divided roadway, but finding places to turn around wasn't difficult. I highly recommend this hotel!
"AVOID THIS HOTEL!"
04/10/15 WorldTraveler882 Seattle, Washington
This hotel sits right next to the 17 freeway and has constant traffic noise. There are lots of people that are actually temporarily living here, making it feel more like a cheap apartment building. Walk down the hallways and you smell everyone's dinner cooking. And the "free" breakfast basically includes cereal, fruit, and stale bagels. Horrible management as well.
"Convenient, clean, bring earplugs"
04/09/15 robert t San Diego, California
Can't beat the location, and the property is well maintained, as are most Marriott properties in my experience. The traffic noise level outdoors is quite high (from the nearby freeway), but is not noticeable in the room - must have good insulation. My problem is with the AC unit. It is impossible to turn this thing off. There are three controls: FAN and HEAT/COOL switches and a keypad for setting temp. FAN has two positions, AUTO and ON. The other switch has three: HEAT, COOL, and OFF. The problem is that OFF is not really off. All it does is inactivate the heating and cooling functions. With the switch in the OFF position the fan still comes on at seemingly random but quite frequent intervals. The resulting noise is like being inside a large coffee brewing machine, and it goes on all night. Otherwise, the mini kitchen is convenient and the room is comfortable. The closet is a bit strangely laid out, but functional.
"Beware"
03/16/15 Samdiego24 San Jose, California
I can only speak of my stay, and if you want a manager that listens to you, this is not the place to stay. Elite Attitude by most staff,,, not all. Charge $100 per night for dogs and find ways to charge you extra. rooms are not like all TownePlace in Cupertino, very small very hard to access the hotel,,, and Very poor customer service. I am a Rewards member and was treated like a begging drifter.