All hotels in South Yarmouth, Massachusetts, United States of America
329 S Shore Dr, South Yarmouth, MA, 02664, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"family vacation"
Very relaxing trip. Beach was not crowded. Very friendly staff. I would go there again it was gorgeous. We normally go to Myrtle Beach and The Cape is completely the opposite but we still loved it.
4 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Tammy S.
"pauline from mass"
guests from above very noisy late at night would not stay there again unless on the second floor. staff very accommodating and nice. disappointed no outdoor pool
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Pauline
Great location(on the beach), great room. The only draw back was being able to hear other rooms and their young kids. Some soundproofing and the place would be a grand slam.
2 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
"Perfect for a long weekend getaway!"
We really enjoyed our stay and would be happy to stay there again! The rooms were beautiful and it was so nice being right on the ocean!
3 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
KeiraLee
"Good value and convenient"
Pleasant spacious room with kitchen amenities are a nice touch.
2 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
"Way more than I expected!"
Everything was much better than described and much better than the pictures. Next to the beach, nice area, and it was a beautiful room.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
BenjaminA
"Beautiful rooms with great views!"
The rooms were modern, clean and updated. The have a beautiful view of the Ocean. The hotel staff was friendly and very helpful. The beach and pool areas are clean and well taken care of. Overall it was a great weekend getaway!
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Just as nice as pictures!"
Great mid-week stay in late May. Room was tastefully decorated and we loved the beach.
2 night romance trip May 27, 2015
Frances
Great location. Very comfortable and well equipped room. Could hear the people next door. Great staff.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Recommend"
The room was much larger than expected, though the bathroom was a bit tight. Friendly staff. Enjoyed our stay. Will plan to return next spring.
4 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Great spot!!"
I've been visiting Cape Cod with my family on and off for years and finally had the time and money to visit with my boyfriend. We were looking for a hotel that was affordable but had a location at least close to the beach. I was so thrilled to find the Ocean Club during my search. The location was perfect, right on the water and it seemed affordable and (at least in the pictures) very updated and nice. I was a little worried we were going to be disappointed having stayed at a few overpriced Cape Cod locations that are a but run down and outdated. The hotel exceeded expectations. The staff was friendly and accomodating. The room was spacious, clean and functional. We had a great view from our second floor balcony of the ocean. The room was also beautifully decorated and the bathroom was probably the cleanest hotel bathroom I've ever been in. The pool and jacuzzi were great and the private beach was also wonderful, though a little small. It was too cold for swimming but I imagine during the summer there would be plenty of room since the beach directly next store is larger and open to the public. There were activities everyday, which I thought was a nice addition. I've stayed at a few different hotels in cape cod and I definitely think that the Ocean Club was the best value. We had an amazing trip and we will definitely be returning :)
4 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"Would stay again in a heartbeat!"
Lovely room with great view! Balcony was a plus to sit out! Off the main roads so nice and quiet. Close to great restaurants!
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
kristen
"Beautiful hotel"
We had a wonderful time. The room was beautiful and clean and the staff were friendly
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Juli
"Anniversary Trip"
We stayed at the Ocean Club May 1 thru May 10. The best! There was nothing not to like! We really enjoyed our stay, staff was polite and pleasant, the room was just as we had pictured it to be. We had a great ocean view. One thing we really like as this is a time share resort we were not hounded by sale staff to do the time share thing. They left a flier in the room, and if you were interested you could contact them, but they never bothered us. The indoor pool and hot tub was great, and they had nice sauna, and fitness room. The room had two flat screen TVs and a disc player attached to each. There is a large closet and dresser so there is lots of storage. The beach was really clean and though too cold to enjoy the water, we did go for several walks. The resort offered a mini continental breakfast each day, and there were plenty of activities if you wanted to take part. We found it nice to have a quiet breakfast in the room, and enjoy the view. This was a great central location for sightseeing the cape. We will most likely stay here again!
Other trip May 11, 2015
J & J
"very disappointed"
not what we expected based on our reservation. small room, walls very thin, could hear the woman next door . expecting queen bed, not full- very disappointed . will go back to the ocean mist for all future trips to cape cod. since this was our honeymoon , not happy at all. by the way, we are in our 60's so we do know the difference in good and not good hotels.
4 night romance trip May 4, 2015
bob
"Cape by the ocean"
Nice quiet stay
2 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Great sandy beach"
Our stay was comfortable and peaceful. The halls are very narrow but besides that, everything else was great. The look of the hotel from the outside is deceiving. I like the location of their ice machine - just when you enter the floor.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Great facility on the beach and a great location!"
Great facility in a great location. We've stayed several times and have always enjoyed ourselves.
3 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
"Great location on the beach"
The staff was very pleasant upon our arrival. The staff answered the questions we had regarding local restaurants and actually recommended a couple and printed out menus.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"AWESOME!"
We went there for a long weekend getaway and everything was perfect
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"A nice getaway"
Place was good, except that staff let vacationers use their own boom boxes in the pool and jacuzzi! I did not like that I had to listen to other people music. Staff were not the friendliest, one staff member putted me out there when I asked her if we could use the jacuzzi because it was fully occupied by a lot of man who were drinking and chatting while only their feet were in the water, instead of her taking charge she told them that I demand to use the jacuzzi and they needed to get out, which made me feel very occuared since everyone was giving me a dirty look and that was not my intention to have then leave the jacuzzi.she talked to the kids very rude as well and made them feel very bad.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
woman
"Wonderful Stay"
Had such a wonderful experience at this beautiful resort. Room was clean, the pool was a lifesaver for the kids, and the staff was amazing. It is located right on the beach where we could walk right out for daily walks together. I have not one bad thing to say about this amazing place.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Sophia
"Cape Cod Delight"
In its off season the peace and quiet was great. The pool and hot tub on the beach was well kept and really a plus.
3 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"First time"
This was our first time at the Cape and our overall experience was excellent.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Jack
"Great Getaway Location"
Wonderful off peak season getaway right on the beach. Highly recommend and plan to return.
2 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Room was a little small but had just been redone. Comfortable.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"best hotel stay"
It was awesome. Staff was amazing we love it there. I will definitely recommend your hotel.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
robert
"Gorgeous Beach"
We love the spot it's perfect and the room is very comfortable. Recently renovated hotel and in pristine condition, the pool is in a beautiful spot.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Marianne
"Great location, great rooms!"
Great location, beautiful rooms. Separate living area and bedroom, balcony, small dining area and chairs, microwave, frig, 2 flat screen hdtv's. Right on the beach, nice little pool. Only negatives were the hallways and common areas need some updating.
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Nice hotel for the offseason"
A very nice location, but the walls were rather thin, even conversation from our neighbors was bothersome at night. One day alarms were tested for 2 and a half hours in the morning with no advance notice. A decent option in the offseason.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
bill
"The Ocean Club - 5 stars"
Enjoyed our mini vacation . Quality hotel. The suite was clean and the staff was friendly and hospitable. Beautiful views of Smugglers Beach.
3 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"Great hotel by the beach!"
Had a great time for a one-night family getaway. Too much snow to really appreciate the beach, but a very relaxing stay nonetheless. My kids loved the pool. Very clean and nicely appointed suite. We got to check in early too, so we were very satisfied with this hotel.
1 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
Leo
"Beautiful hotel right on the beach!"
My wife and I decided to book a mini vacation over the recent holiday break with an indoor pool for the kids to enjoy. After looking at the major chain hotels nearby, we read the positive reviews on the Ocean Club on Smuggler's Beach. After looking at the photos we decided to book one night. The off season winter rates are very reasonable as well. We could have not chosen a better place to stay at. We will definitely be back!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Great getaway"
After a particularly grueling six weeks at work, my wife and I just wanted a relaxing weekend away which did not require a lot of travel. We have been to Cape Cod dozens of times but this is the first time we visited this hotel. The hotel was clean, quiet and well appointed for what we wanted. Ocean view from our room! A perfect place for an offseason getaway
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"The Beach"
Great place and great staff.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2014
Terence F
"November getaway"
we stayed off season and for the money it was exceptional.The pool was warm. Location right on the beach. The king bed was very soft and comfortable.The decor was very beautiful and tastefully decorated
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
mary
"Fabulous Off season rates with great rooms."
Great off season getaway. No complaints.
5 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Amazing atmosphere and view- a perfect location!"
The room was beautiful and super clean. We loved the indoor pool because it was raining quite heavily, but we were cozy inside the beautiful glass room overlooking the ocean. Just a gorgeous view.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Thadeus
"Great Cape Getaway"
This place was perfect for a quick get-away. Rooms spacious and comfortable, with a nice little kitchen area. Indoor pool was nice and warm (a bit on the small side, but not tiny). Nice access to he beach. Try Yarmouth House for dinner - we went 2 nights in a row!
1 night trip with friends Oct 29, 2014
susan
"Nice and modern, very clean"
Hotel is right on water, modern and very clean. The only thing is our A.C. didn't work and no one could help us. They gave us a fan. For the money paid we felt they could have gave us a different room for our comfort.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"none"
Just wanted to get away
2 night trip Oct 12, 2014
charles a.
"wedding get away"
we had a great time room was very clean, beach was great,,we will remember our stay,,,
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
jaime
"Great place to stay on cape"
Great stay will come again
2 night romance trip Oct 20, 2014
"Nice hotel right on the beach"
My room was actually a suite that could sleep up to four people comfortably. Pocket doors separated the bedroom from the sitting room/kitchen that included a sofa bed. The sitting area had a fireplace and big screen TV. The kitchen area had a small fridge, stove, microwave and plates and tableware. The unit was decorated nicely in colors of teal, cream and navy. I was in the area for a family reunion, so I didn't have a chance to enjoy all the amenities. But an early morning walk on the beach was a big plus. The location also is convenient to various eateries and shops. A very enjoyable place to stay.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Best Ever"
By far this stay exceeded our expectations, clean comfortable rooms, attention to detail. I cannot find anything negative to say other than looking forward to booking again.
4 night romance trip Oct 22, 2014
Robert R
"Comfort"
Looked forward to going into pool. No heat at all. It was about 50 degrees out and pool felt the same. Couldnt get into hot tub, but heard that was also cold. Bed and pillows were very uncomfortable. Liked the view. Would not go back again.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Nice hotel on beach"
We enjoyed three days, room was great with gas fireplace we kept on during almost constant rain. Within walking distance of several beaches, great location for dining in some good restaurants. Would definitely return next time. Staff very accomodating for some minor issues.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Camille
"Nice little place to get away for a few days"
Nice hotel, good convenient location. Room we stayed in was clean and comfortable for the most part and staff was good. Balcony viewing the ocean was very small and ocean view was a bit limited though. Overall the stay was pleasant and I would consider staying again in the future.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"Amazing two days at this serene place"
Its delightful when a place exceeds your expectation. While basic, this place was clean, pleasant, modern (Not one but two tvs, one a 42 inch flatscreen with blu-ray player) and homey right down to the very realistic electric firelplace (when was the last time you stayed in a hotel with a round face clock on the wall) all at the same time. All rooms face the ocean with a balcony. Amazing experience of two days staying at this serene place. Enjoyed the view of calm oceanfront while enjoying coffee at the balcony. Very comfy fireplace and you can enjoy watching movies in front of it. Though rain tried to steal outside fun but could enjoy this place even more due to that. Overall very nice and peaceful experience and wished could stay there for few more days and watch the sunrise through the windows. Dont want to go out for breakfast? sneak down to the activity center and get a bagel with cream cheese in the morning for a dollar fifty ( it will be added to your room bill) the coffee is free. Staff, pleasant and tactful. I did have to hook up one of the tvs to the dvd player myself - someone had disconnected it - no idea why. Yea, its comfy to snuggle in and watch a good n\movie when its raining hard windy as heck outside - this was the cape in off-season. I will be back again in the middle of winter, hopefully I can get a slot then.
2 night romance trip Oct 21, 2014
Nice clean hotel, close to the beach...................."............
Other trip Oct 23, 2014