All hotels in Shamokin Dam, Pennsylvania, United States of America
3249 N Susquehanna Trl, Shamokin Dam, PA, 17876, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

"Okay for a bed"
I dont live that far away but didnt want to make the trip home late after a concert not far from the hotel. It is fine for a bed for the night but the hotel needs updates. The neighborhood is great though and is close to a lot of things. If you are staying longer than a night or two - look elsewhere.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2015
"Not too bad,its ok!"
You can't expect more than that for that price. But, Sheets should be changed after every guest!
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
oktay
"Ok"
The room was okay for being on a budget, bed was a little too hard the breakfast was a joke and didn't appreciate the mouse being there. Will we stay there again probably not
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Little More Effort"
service fine; with a little more work (re-caulking, etc) this motel could easily improve its ratings.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
MICHAEL
"Shamokin area"
Stayed here on trip north for one night. More reasonably priced then others in area for a one night stay. Bob Evans Rest next door and other choices close by. Mexican Rest at hotel not open. Coffee maker, hair dryer and wifi in room. No breakfast was offered. Good for a night stay.
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
cheryl
"Rooms are perfect for me!"
The rooms are very functional!! Fridge and micro in room! Clean, not fancy! The location is perfect for me!
3 night family trip May 10, 2015
Janice
"Old with disgusting carpet, cracked plaster"
I would never stay here again, regardless of price
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Dawn
"Looking for reasonable rate rooms"
Nice room.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Never again"
I would never stay here again. There were stains and rips in the sheets. The whole place was just dirty and made your skin crawl. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"You get what you pay for."
Staff was very accommodating. I mistakenly booked a smoking room and they made the change to a non-smoking room. The TV was broken in our room, so they moved us next door to a room where the TV work. (no major issue). However, even though the room was a non-smoking room, it was obvious that smoking had taken place in it. It smelled and there were cigarette burns in the comforter. Other then that, the room was fine. There a large amount of trash in cans overflowing that was not removed and blocked some of the walkways. The Mexican Restaurant was average at best. But in the end, you get what you pay for and the room was $54 dollars.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Bryan
Liked the Mexican restaurant
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
jonathan
"Nice, reasonable place to stay."
I arrived at my room about 4:30 PM, I went to the office and was quickly greeted by a young man. He quickly checked me in and directed me to my room. Upon driving around to my room, I noticed I was staying in the back of the motel, the back lot was kind of dark, almost a little eerie. I got settled into my room, the room was clean, there was plenty of clean towels, which is rare at a reasonably priced motel. I went to put my drinks in the mini fridge and noticed it didn't work, I checked the plug, the thermostat and nothing, so I went to the front desk and the young man offered me another room, but it was on the second floor, I opted to stay where I was, I got some ice to keep my drinks cold. My stay was pleasant, room was quiet, very nice, I would highly recommend this motel, it is reasonably priced and a descent place to stay.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Charlie
"A Good Stay"
A quiet area, easy to get to sleep. First floor easy to get to the room.
3 night trip Dec 28, 2014
penny
"Good Value"
Great motel, just as the pictures portrayed, clean,newly remolded, nice selection of items for the Continental breakfast, you will not be disappointed.
1 night business trip Dec 25, 2014
"Great location."
Good for a 1-2 nite stay. Room was not that big but comfortable enough if you are just going to be sleeping & showering.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Econolodge Sad Experience."
Room was poorly maintained. Plumbing poorly worked. Sinks Stained, Mildew in the bath room. Give it a miss
2 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
"PARENTS WEEKEND"
THIS IS MY 3RD YEAR GOING TO MY DAUGHTERS SCHOOL ON PARENTS WEEKEND.MY FAMILY ALWAYS STAYS THERE.
JGC
"Functional"
Nothing to rave about, but also nothing to complain about. We needed a place to stay near Susquehanna University and this met all our needs at a reasonable price.
DAB
The breakfast was lousy but the room was clean and the staff great!
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Marion
It did the trick (a one night stay) in a very nice way at a good price. A great value.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Victor
"Old Style Drive up Motel"
Room was clean and included fridge. Doors open to outside both floors and place is rundown. Booked as last open motel parents weekend. Would not recommend for families even though dog friendly.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Price is right for the amenities."
The room was clean, the beds comfortable, but it would have been a lot more enjoyable had just a little maintenance been performed. The bathroom was in bad need of a coat of paint, the air conditioner/heating filter had to washed out by me, because it was filthy. I am a smoker and even I don't like a smelly room so I bought a bottle of Renuzit to spray the room. That's when I discovered the filter. It was black with dirt. It was a washable filter, so I washed it out in the tub...disgusting. Then I had to clean the tub! The microwave looked new on the outside, but the inside paint was peeled off. It functioned okay.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Randy
"OK+"
Not bad
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
MICHAEL
"Perfectly Functional"
The purpose of our stay was to visit a nearby college. Our needs were basic requiring only a clean room, convenient location and decent neighborhood at a good price. All our needs were met with no concerns.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Russ
"No sign for office. It was on side of building."
Disappointing, it needed updating, however we needed a place to stay,unfortunatly it was a smoking room and we were not smokers. It could not be changed,last room available.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Dee
All was fine except the breakfast offering. Very little to choose from with no protein at all -- just bagels, pastries and toast with coffee and orange juice.
3 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Econo Lodge
"Family gettogether"
It met our expectations as our one son lives in the area and the other was coming from a distance. Most of our time was spent away from the facility but we did use the pool for an afternoon.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Carlotta
Hotel could have been cleaner; staff was pleasant
2 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Lancaster - review"
While the room was comfortable and quiet, it needed many renovations. Staff was wonderful, especially at the front desk! Very nice having a restaurant nearby too.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Andrea
"within decent driving range of Williamsport LLWS"
rooms are a bit antiquated and could use some updating
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Phil
"less than half an hour to Williamsport."
Nice central location to Williamsport and other attractions we visited during our stay. Great price.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Not what it seems"
Cant complain about the overall stay. There is an American/Mexican restaurant connected to the hotel, you cant see in the picture provided. The breakfast was more like a snack, you had your choice of juice, a bagel or english muffin and a banana. There was also 2 kinds of cold cereal and instant oatmeal. This hotel was not worth the price paid. Be sure to bring your own conditioner and lotion they do not have any. Great location if you are looking for places to eat and dont want to travel far.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"great deal"
We stayed for a baseball tournament staff was friendly pool was great slept well beds were not hard as rock as someone else had reviewed. We got a great deal through hotels. Com
4 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
rose
"nice room nice location clean and comfortable"
room was good breakfast lousy nice location would stay here again
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
rose
"Not at all clean!!!"
I had 2 flies buzzing me all night. I didn't really think it was the fault of the hotel until the next morning. I went to take my shower and as I tuned on the water I noticed the vent/light was caked with dirt/dust and MOLD. I'm only 4 foot 11 inches tall yet I could easily have reached to touch the fan/light. It obviously was never cleaned. I went to the sink area to brush my teeth and a small swarm of fruit flies came out by the coffee pot area. Needless to say I will never recommend this place to ANYONE for ANY REASON.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Sandra
"ok"
Everything was good except the bed it was hard as a rock. We couldn't sleep. We woke up with back pain from the bed.
3 night family trip Jun 22, 2014
The coffee at the continental breakfast was not really very hot.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Good stay. No problem."
Above average for a discount hotel in mostly rural area. Clean, comfortable, and easy. Pool & surrounding area appeared very well maintained. Friendly staff.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Clean Cheap Room"
A clean, utilitarian but comfortable room at a great price.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"It's ok needs some work"
The room was ok but I have worked housekeeping for the Hersey lodge and I know that the bathroom could be cleaner there was stains and dirty walls in the bathroom plus it was missing its second shower curtain and I was getting water all over the floor.... I know I requested a smoking room but it didn't have to smell like smoke the use of air fresher like fabreeze works good to mask the smell... The bed it self was hard and uncomfortable for me... I liked the restaurant the food was excellent the price for the room was decent but the hotel and the cleanliness needs some work...
1 night romance trip May 29, 2014
"Rat Hole"
I checked out five minutes after checking in. room was smoke filled, dirty. Paint was pealing from the walls, bathroom water damage, sink was disgusting. This was my worst experience, i drove two miles up the road and checked into a brand new Holiday Day Inn express. I traveled three hundred miles to attend my nephews college graduation. I would never recommend this hotel.
Other trip May 17, 2014
Colonel, USAR
"Review"
The lighting to the parking lot was poor- sketchy at night. Hit a pot hole in the parking lot. Also, you get a ticket for your breakfast which includes: coffee, 1 cup of orange juice, and 1 pastry. It is not an all you can eat breakfast and egg buffet. So if you are gluten free, this breakfast will not work for you (which we are). But over all, it was just fine.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
LindaA
"Convience"
Continental Breakfast was lacking and disappointing
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"Basic and tired"
The most important thing about a room is that it is clean--it could be the Taj Mahal, and if there were a hair from another guest it would be nauseating. This hotel room was clean--and that's about it. The hotel is tired, and I don't see that changing (you could actually see the name of the drywall company on the sheetrock in the bathroom--there was barely a hint of paint on it). The staff seemed nice enough, but the restaurant was just awful--the free breakfast would be overpriced. I would not return unless I had to, but if you're on a very tight budget, you could do worse.
Other trip May 3, 2014
LadyDoc
"It's Econo alright"
Lacking in style, so the name is appropriate. Was however possibly the cleanest bed I've ever had at a hotel.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
Ed
"COLLEGE VISIT"
I HAVE STAYED AT THE SAME HOTEL SINCE MY DAUGHTER STARTED COLLEGE IN PA.THIS WAS THE BEST ROOM WE EVER HAD!!!!!!!
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
JOHN
Hotel personnel was very accommodating and personable. The only suggestion I have is to upgrade the breakfast offerings. Most hotels I've stayed at recently offer eggs, bacon/sausage and yogurt selections in addition to what was offered at this hotel.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Great value"
Great price especially when you have a short stay. The pool in the summer months. Great end to a long day.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Shannon
"Okay for one night or maybe two"
The Econo Lodge was an adequate hotel and was fine for one night. The bed was excellent and was by far the best part. The bathroom wasn't as clean as it needed to be, and I was disappointed to see on pics that there was a microwave in rooms, because I did not have one in my King room and had food that went to waste. I also thought there was a kind of breakfast but I was never told anything about it by the front desk, so I don't know of that was true or not.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Cloase to stores and Main Highways"
They were very friendly and made our visit feel like a part of their family.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2014