All hotels in Cypress, California, United States of America

Great wellness & sports facilities
  • Value for money
    Clean
    Rather comfortable
"Great breakfast, close to beach"
This is a pleasant clean hotel located in a nice, calm area of LA with access to good foods and close enough to Huntington beach to visit for the evening. The breakfast in the morning was great and they kept it pretty well stocked considering how many people were there. We only stayed one night due to our travel plans, but would likely stay again if in the area.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2015
"It was a good hotel."
The room had two gueen beds. LCD TV. AC. Nice bathroom...I travel a lot, trust me, it was a good room and hotel, warm breakfast with scrambled eggs and sausage, etc...but no Safety box. Nothing to keep your stuff safe. I would stay there again if I don't have a camera, laptop or etc.. Fyi, one bottle water was $3. wow
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Morris
"Great place, boring location"
The hotel was clean and very nice but you need a car to get anywhere to visit LA.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Customers service need to be more friendly.
2 night business trip Aug 28, 2015
Huy
This stay way great! The hotel is located right off a main street so there is many restaurants and stores nearby, as well as the beach which is about 10 miles away, but it is still very quiet and peaceful, just like the city. The staff was very helpful and friendly and the rooms were perfect! Very clean, no bugs, weird smells or dirty bathrooms, the beds and pillow were very comfortable. Overall the stay was amazing and I will continue staying at the Hamptons.
2 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Nice, quiet hotel off the beaten path. Clean rooms and free hot breakfast and Wi-fi. We would definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
"not as good as it used to be"
I've been staying in this hotel for years. When it was new it was very nice. It is starting to show wear. the carpeting in the hallways is very worn. In my room, the air conditioning did not work very well, and the hallway was always freezing. Coffee maker was broken but was quickly replaced. The people are all very nice and friendly. Just a little disappointed that the quality seems to be dropping, and the rate is going up.
4 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
"Close enough to everything."
We have friends in Garden Grove so the location was perfect. You are not too far from attractions like Disney, Knotts Berry Farm or the beaches. The only complaints were that the front counter people were not friendly and weren't knowledgeable. The breakfast was good, but poorly laid out so that the room became congested. No one seemed to know where the beginning of a line was. The rooms are clean.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Krista
Super clean hotel. Nice little breakfast.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Coreen
"Don't miss out this #1 family friendly hotel!"
Loved staying there even for just one night. Our family of five had a ball swimming in outdoor pool, lounging in our room and eating breakfast. The food is as what you would expected, given free but no complaints. This is our official preferred hotel to stay if going to KBF, Disneyland (better to stay away from that area) or around Anaheim. Many stores like Target, Dollar Tree and restaurants within walking distance. We have stayed here twice and every time hotel staff have been very accompanying. We requested a mini fridge and extra towels and they delivered within few minutes! Wonderful and warm hospitality hands down!
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Ann Lynn
"Does the trick"
The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was a nice touch. You can request a mini fridge and the hotel is very accommodating.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
alicia
"Good place to stay"
Great staff, room needs a mini fridge, pillows not very comfortable. Room was clean and good breakfast. Needs new carpet/flooring.
4 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
We passed several nude bars on the way and it seemed like a bad side of town. The front desk clerk was very nice. That's about all I can say nice. The parking lot was full and we managed to fit our van into the very last spot on the property. Once we got our luggage and hauled it by hand, we could not enter the building due to a broken key reader. When my husband went back to get something he left in the car, he had to call me from his cell phone and ask me to call the front desk to let him in. The room itself had some cleanliness issues. The post-its placed on the headboard of the beds looks old and crumpled. There were stains on the walls as well as on the furniture. The hot breakfast was crowded and there was no food left when we got there. We stood and waited for a lot of the items we were interested in. The noon checkout was nice, but overall the hotel was NOT what was promised to us by Hotels.com
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Leeann
"BETTER THAN EXPECTED"
4 Night Stay for business trip. I was VERY satisfied with my stay. Great Neighborhood feels very safe. Big shopping center next door to hotel within walking distance to Target, Subway, Starbucks, Chipotle and more! Free breakfast was great, and free coffee 24/7 was also nice. Room was clean, room service did a great job, definitely booking this hotel for our business trips in the future. Thank you.
4 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
Albert
It was fine....just hard to understand why rooms are over $100 per night.
4 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Not too bad"
Good stay. Good and friendly service. A bit overpriced for the quality.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Krzysztof
"5 Day Family Getaway"
Quite pleasant
5 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Gerald
"Modern clean hotel...unfriendly reception."
Housekeeping shortage...so We had to wait for rooms to be cleaned. Despite the inconvenience, reception staff were not friendly and did not seem apologetic for the mismanagement. At least 3 families were waiting and the manager was nowhere to be seen to make the guests feel somewhat at ease. The newer, pleasant waiting/breakfast area (and comfy rooms) were their saving grace.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"great family stay"
we had a great stay here untill i founfd out after the man who told me that the 50$ hold would not be taken from my account an as we were cheacking out i looked at my account an it was taken out i was very angry an had to get on the phone with my bank for 45 mins to get the funds relesed back to me asap so we could enjoy our day at disney
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
anisa
we loved the area. We didn't expect it to be so nice, clean and the breakfast was awesome
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Rose
"great hotel."
This is very good hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"maria g"
Everything was perfect especially the breakfast. Good job guys.next time I go to los Angeles I definitely stay in this hotel, thank you.
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Maria g
Hotel was nice and clean but the ac didn't work correctly so it was warm which was uncomfortable.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Great family hotel"
Room was huge! Customer service was great! We arrived a little early due to inclement weather shutting down beaches, they let us check in right away. Breakfast buffet was hot and one of the best we've had. Would definitely stay again!
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
ADRIANNA
We stayed at this hotel for 5 days while we visited Disneyland and California Adventure. The location of the hotel is away from the congestion of the park crowds, but still a manageable drive of about 15 minutes or less. There are plenty of chain restaurants and retail, including Target, within walking distance, which was really convenient. The hotel itself was nice. The rooms were very clean as well as the bathrooms. The free breakfast every day was nice for the kids as there was enough variety for everyone. The free WiFi was a nice bonus as well. We didn't use the pool or the fitness center. They were both small, but usable. Parking was free. I'd stay here again.
4 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Great Clean Hotel!!"
Awesome and clean hotel!
2 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Ashley
"Great Place to Stay for Dinseyland"
Very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great. Neighborhood felt safe and friendly. Conveniently located to Disneyland (easy 20 minute drive down a regular street - no freeways). Target and restaurants within walking distance.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Excellent
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Ricardo
it's an ok experience. Would be so much better if they add mini fridge and microwave in the room.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
mary
"Great place would recommend!!"
It was wonderful! Enjoyed the breakfast and really liked that there are a ton of amenities like the fitness center, etc. I didn't have any trouble with employees but it did seem like there was some drama between workers. I would suggest that be spoken amongst employees behind closed doors instead of in front of hotel stayers. Would be more professional.. Other than that, it was great!
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
"Great hotel would recommend"
Nice clean hotel great stay. I would highly recommend if you are staying for Disneyland. It is a bit of drive but not bad. Very close to places to eat so you don't have to spend to much on food at Disneyland. The Breakfast they provide was good not filling. Overall great experience probably will stay again.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
Gil
"NEW HOME in So. Cal."
It was wonderful. For years we have stayed in Los Alamitos Marriot RI.. its always been about a 4/5 BUT recently we've noticed a drop in their service & a HIKE in PRICE. Thats when we decided to try this Hampton Hotel - EVERYTHING about it was great ... staff VERY helpful & friendly. Its our new home when we visit So.Cal. !!!
2 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
linda
Staff service BREAKFEST was all great six stars all the way Hampton
6 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Antonio
"Grossly disappointed"
I normally love the Hampton hence my reservation. However when arrived it was secluded so weird it was annoying. Then in the room the bathroom had left over shavings of hair that the water drained just not the hair. We moved rooms. Due to accessibility my son needs the second room was so much more smaller. Upon requesting extra towels we were told to get it ourselves. Staff was on break. I asked for a refrigerator for our meds then we were told to use their kitchen and I would be on the wait list for the next day on that request. The following day we left the room late for our reasons and the day we checked out our alarm was miraculously on at 0700 that woke my son up and disturbed his day. He is special needs and can't have this happen. To top it off the new room had mold in the shower and after they supposedly cleaned a wod of blonde hair which we are not was on the shower tile obvious to sight. I have pics to prove btw. Really? Unsure about management in this particular hotel I did not launch a complaint and I preferred to report this way. It was tacky and we could hear the noise in the other rooms. I am so disappointed and refuse to stay here again. I would willingly travel to Buena Park or Anaheim now.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Elma
"I really enjoyed our stay."
We really enjoyed our stay definitely stay a lot longer next time.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
wouldn't again
"Orange Coynty"
Good location. Restaurants and shopping walking distance from hotel
4 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
Ignacio
Esecially, hot breakfast was excellent. Room was clean. Staffs are very kind and well trained.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
"Okay hotel not what I was exoecting"
Hotel staff is not friendly they don't make an effort to get to know you. I asks for a taxi and the person in the front looked at me like what the heck. AC didn't work, but we called front desk and they came to fix it right away. Not what I was expecting from a Hampton Inn.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
"A nice relaxing weekend"
The room was very clean & comfortable. Hotel staff was friendly & rates were very affordable . I would definitely stay here again
3 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2015
charles
"Nice, clean hotel not far from Disney"
Very clean and new-looking hotel. We stayed here for 3 nights when we went to Disneyland for a family trip. Nice breakfast and facilities but staff seemed a bit clueless. We asked about the best/cheapest way to get to Disney and they basically said to take a cab. Having a Disney shuttle or knowledge of one would be helpful for other guests I'm sure.
3 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"short trip for airport drop off"
Never have a bad stay at Hampton and can always always count on quality, affordability, good food, comfortable beds and cleanliness. Have pretty much decided this chain will be our go to, never have any complaints
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Denise
It was an over all good experience. We especially like the Breakfast every morning. For the price and value The Hamptons cant be beat…
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Horrible staff"
The night shift supervisor treated us very poorly and we left the hotel for better accommodations. We have never had such poor treatment of any staff in any of the other hotels we stayed in. He also dressed like a guest (jeans, vans sweater) and not like he worked there (button up shirt or uniform) which made the whole episode confusing on top of being unpleasant.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Tatet
"Enjoyable week long stay"
We returned to CA to attend our oldest granddaughter's graduation. The hotel stay was great. We really appreciated the breakfast brunch as it removed the need to go looking for breakfast. Also, the food was well prepared, well stocked and tasty. Thanks again, Jack & Mickey Weaver
6 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Family vacation"
Everything excellent
2 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
"Good Stay"
we stayed on the 3rd floor and there was a family with 3 children were running on top of us until 11 pm...so ask for a higher floor possible. The front desk moved us the next morning when we let them know, they were very kind about it. food and services was very good as expected of Hampton Inn. Would definitely stay again
3 night business trip May 30, 2015
"Prefect for our trip"
The hotel was located conveniently close to dining and stores. In fact we drive 5 hours to get there and didn't want to get back in the car for dinner. We were able to safely walk to several different restaurants. The neighborhood was very safe. It was also close to everything we needed. The room liked very well cleaned. Even the bed spreads appeared pristine. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. This room was an amazing value. We will be back.
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Tasha
"What a great hotel!"
Friendly front desk, clean spacious room, kids had a great time at the pool... breakfast was GREAT!!
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Great Location and Hotel"
This is a great hotel. Service was wonderful, rooms clean and comfortable and it was right in the center between beaches, amusement parks and everything we wanted to do. The neighborhood is great and it's well worth the stay.
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
Ty
"Not impressed"
This was my first stay at a Hampton Inn and I was not impressed. I had heard good things from others about the chain, but this location was certainly lacking. The free breakfast wasn't worth the price. Many items were unavailable for most of the morning and the items that were available were stale. The window AC unit in our room was incredibly noisy and made it difficult to sleep. The front desk attendant could not have been less interested in providing customer service.
Other trip May 31, 2015