All hotels in Miramar Beach, Florida, United States of America
9300 Emerald Coast Pkwy W, Miramar Beach, FL, 32550, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Beach
    Beautiful beach
    Service is poor
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
    Bad breakfast
I was disappointed room wasn't what I paid for.
3 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Ulandar
"Anniversary Trip-- will repeat!!!"
Beautiful view. Beautiful grounds.
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"Nice Resort!"
The Resort was beautiful. I like the variety of shops and restaurants and night life at the wharf. I also like the access to the private beach. The only thing that I did not like was the smell in our room. It seemed that the area of the resort we were in was older and had a moldy smell. The desk drawer had a bad odor. The room was not as kept as I expected after driving through the resort to Bayside area. Lastly, it would be nice to have a concierge in the hotel side of the resort just for questions and information.
3 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Lani
"Never left the resort."
Great deal. Beach and pools are beautiful. Kids had a blast going to the beach then the wharf at night. Resort feels very safe.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Room was not on beach as requested and no view or balcony as requested.
3 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Ryan
"Make Sure You Know What You Are Getting!!"
We were expecting a nice apartment, and what we got was an old, rundown hotel room with very stained carpet and beat-up old furniture. I would give this room a 1-star rating!! I can't believe that this was listed as 4-star, the grounds were beautiful, but the room was very disappointing. Now, to be fair, there were very nice places to stay at this resort, we were just on the unlucky side of the draw. The Grand Sandestin looked beautiful on the outside, and I am sure it was nice on the inside, but we were not located in that building, we were in one on the south west side of the property next to the spa. Our building was old and in major need of renovation. Do your homework before you arrive and make sure you know which building you are assigned. Best of Luck!! The area is very beautiful, but the room put a negative feel on the entire trip.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Read the fine print first before coming here!"
Overall Destin is a great place to stay for my vacation. But this resort was not for me. I brought my family to thus resort for the weekend. No one called to check up on us or clean our rooms. When I went to the check out to tell them this they said "that this was their policy and Expedia or Hotel.com should have explained that to you when you booked this reservation". They were very rude and when I asked for a comment card she told me that they don't have any. I will never go there again.
2 night business trip Jul 24, 2015
It was five star all the way. It was a last minute trip and we really lucked out.
4 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
michael
"Experience at Sandestin"
The resort activities and outside aperence were nice. I stay at the village (pilot house) 3er floor along with my family, when we decide to go to the pool, we had a bad impression. There were can of beer left everywhere and the cool and hot jacuzzi were dirty. One of the nights there was and alarm clock on for soo many hours , I could sleep at all . After calling the front desk couple of times and resort security, they show up around 1:00am to disconnect the alarm . That was really the worst night because I end up with a big headache . I hope this complain could be read by someone that will really take care of it . you can contact me al any time .
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"This place needs a lot of improvements"
Room service for cleaning was offered at $50 per day. Towels were offered at $10 per day. We finally got it for free after complaining. For the price we paid the hotels needs to be renovated and upgraded to justify the charge per night.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
"Nice resort with many amenities"
There are some extra charges that you need to pay to hotel, besides what you paid to expedia. Room service cleaning is not included :(
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
"I should be refunded the full cost."
I checked in at 1:30pm but did not get in room until 9:30pm. due to technical problems at the hotel and other screw ups. The hotel gave my room t o another guest and the the 3rd room I was assigned had insects throughout it. This was by far the worst experienced I've had with a hotel. I will await your response to my refund request. Thanks in advance.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Great and plan to return"
Great stay! Pretty resort and the staff was great! Be sure you double check the bed number! That was a glitch but the staff was great a fixed it, Sarah actually.
3 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
Cindi
"Nice hotel near the beach"
It was the perfect getaway for us. Great place to relax and take it easy. Plenty to do on site without ever having to leave the grounds, which is exactly what we wanted. Great restarants. Enjoyable family atmosphere. The signage for our area was lacking, which made it very frustrating. There had to have been an easier way to get to our room, but the directions were unclear so I'm sure we took the scenic route. The second bedroom did not have a ceiling fan so my granddaughter had to sleep on the couch, because we never got the aircondioner to reach a comfortable temperature. Every thing else was most enjoyable.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
cj
"Nice area but Bayside is run down."
It was a beautiful beach but overcrowded for my taste. The beachside is the place to stay. We were bayside. The hotel rooms were dated, they didn't get serviced daily though I am fairly certain we paid for it. It's just too old and rundown to be the kind of vacation I was hoping for. We had a good time in Sandestin, but if you are expecting an updated property beware!
5 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"honeymoon over"
my honeymoon.....ruined
6 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Trinia
"Not Resort quality"
Can never get front desk on phone. Room quality is not Resort quality. Room was not even vacuumed. Was not aware that housekeeping is an extra fee and if you need it, it will need to be requested. You will need to drive to lobby if you need front desk service since resort is large. Tram service is provided to beach only but doesn't run timely. You will have to wait forever.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
"Great hotel and a great staff."
From the Bayside to the Beachside, there was no reason to leave the property, unless you just want to. They have everything!! Too much to mention. However, whenever you get there, you have to start your day at Another Broken Egg. When you're done, you'll be thinking, is that the best breakfast I ever had? Lol
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
samuel
"Good Location"
the air conditioner had wires sticking out that I had to keep telling my 2 yr old to leave alone. great location. the check in lady was friendly. I asked for 2 rooms located next to each other both bay view with 2 queen beds for both. 1 room was on 5th floor with bay view with 1 king bed. 2nd room was 1st floor 2 doubles parking lot view. so im not to happy that the group we went with wasn't too close . im ok with the walking just we all went as a group. Since when do you have to pay service charges and fees for them to clean ur room daily. ? they could have called us prior to our cancel date that they didn't have the accommodations as to what I booked so we could have cancelled and went somewhere else
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
candice
"Nice clean condo with good access to amenities"
Clean and quiet condo with lovely view. Access to resort amenities and closed to Destin activities as well as 30A. Had an issue with a broken lamp(not sure if ever repaired), and the garage key code (no notification of change in code).
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Nice resort, poor check in experience"
We arrived at 3 PM with two small children and were told we would not be able to get into our room until 4 PM. They said someone would call us to let us know when our room was ready. At 4:15 no one had called so I called them. The room still was not ready and our kids were losing their minds. It took until after 5 PM for us to get into a room. Not acceptable. On a positive note, the property is lovely and close to the beach.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Walking distance to the baytown wharf area is the best part about this place.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Beautiful!!"
This is our 3rd time at the Sandestin Resort and its Beautiful!! Great Experience!
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Marcela
"Amazing Resort, you have everything you need."
Amazing, there is so much to do, you need at least a week to enjoy everything.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Liz
"#1 Resort in Destin/Miramar Beach"
We have stayed in this resort a couple of times! when we travel to Destin, FL this is where we stay. There is no other place that has everything you can possibly need like the Sandestin Beach Club.
3 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Damarys
"Incredible"
Enjoyed every minute awesome,view
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Just Fair, not Great!"
It was just okay. Wouldn't ever stay in this unit again because it's not all that nice.
4 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Catherine
Great resort.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Dina
Had some cockroaches but fortunately my wife never saw them
4 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Great Time..."
This place was awesome and had a lot of things to do for kids. The room we stayed in was a little small but we didn’t spend much time there. We will definitely be coming back!!!
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Colin
"DO NOT STAY HERE!!!"
Everything about this place was unprofessional. From check in to check out and everything in between there was no professionalism in the way we were treated. During check in the employee that was checking us in was complaining that he had seen over 300 people in the last hour and he was tired of checking people in. Then, he and another employee started bickering at each other while he was still checking us in. During our stay we had to take tram buses to get around the resort. I am not exaggerating when I say that every time we got on s bus the driver was rude. The room we booked was "beachside" which was a 15 - 20 minute walk to the beach, I don't understand how that is "beachside." The overall experience was terrible and I wouldn't recommend anyone to stay here.
3 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
jose
"Overcrowded Hotel- Dated"
No cleaning service included with the $50/day resort fee charge. Dated hotel and overcrowded beaches! Not for us!
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
justin
"Nice stay!"
Great surrounding area to the hotel and facilities! It needs a little maintenance. The beach was beautiful but the rental of two chairs and an umbrella was way too expensive! Bring yours!
2 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Hilda
"OK place unless you really just golf"
I was here for a conference and board meeting...so was not my choice. Usually when I have to go to these I usually stay on location for ease of access. Now, my room was pretty nice and clean and I was happy that I chose to stay over by the wharf for that fact because those that stayed over by Linkside conference center didn't say as many nice things. The bad part was parking there was not near enough - in the afternoon you would drive around in circles waiting on someone to leave to grab their place. The shuttle service was slow, so you actually had to drive to get to the conferance on time. You had to drive across the highway to the Beachside property to get to the beach. Golf carts were everywhere and drove on the road at night without lights! When wharf had some good food but most didn't open for dinner until 5pm. Roberto's had a good deal on a slice of pizza ( actually 2 slices) was 6 dollars. But Sushi joint was not that great and was not impressed. the Linkside center was okay for our conference but the bathrooms were in bad shape and really needs to be fixed/updated...broken faucet, one that leaked continually, and the toilet seats were falling off and looked like they were permanently stained. Overall the Grand Studio was clean and nice but expected more for the price and the AC was fair on the hottest day. Would only recommend to those who want to go play golf (the courses looked really nice). Not for those who want the beach unless you stay at beachside
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"Not an hotel"
This is not an hotel but a community. While the condo was awesome, it was far from everything. Our unit was located near the retirement part of the community, in the middle of a neighborhood. The pools are so small and far we did not use it. They have a shuttle service, but it did not come near us. Everyone uses a golf cart but they do not rent them to mere tourist. Basically, if you do not have a car, you are stuck. They give you a free bike rental for 4hours for two people by unit, so if you have more than two persons in your group, you will have to pay. Their main attraction is a center with activities for kids, and restaurants, but without a car it would be too far. Also, while it is nice, nothing is cheap. The beach is a good 5 min of driving. You cannot see it at all from the community. The bay is not a swim area.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
patriicia
"house keeping"
We didn't have house keeping come to our room and found out it was an extra $45 a day for house keeping. We paid it just to get our room cleaned. This should have been in the description.
4 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
"A horro story at Sandestin and Golf and Beach"
the first thing was the reservation I booked on Hotels.com were not honored. I requested a handicapped room and did not have one. Then they charged me an additional fee when Hotels.com specifically said it was paid in full, however if you want maid service you must pay an additional $75 for the cleaning service. We had NO maid service. Then the room lights were messed up and maintenance had to be called in. The other thing is it was a beautiful place on the grounds. Fountains, Golf course and other landscaping was beautiful. The Beach was at another location, requiring one to drive over there.
3 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Dwayne
Great location. Lots of great amenities. Highly recommend.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
"Convenience"
The location of our condo was perfectly situated on the pool level, and the building was in the same vicinity of all the local attractions.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
"Disappointing stay for the cost"
The resort was very clean; staff friendly, lots to do at the resort. We stayed at a villa and I was disappointed that the resort CHARGES for towels each day. The rooms and villas are by no means cheap and for as much as you pay, I would have thought the need for towels to be replaced daily would have been included in the cost. Resort tax alone was $200....certainly the Hotel could afford to give their guests towels without the $15 a day fee. Since we had a washer/dryer in the villa we just washed our own.....just the principle of the matter....Also they advertised WIFI....we had none in our room.
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Brenda
"Hotel was a little dated."
We stayed four nights at Bayside. We took our seven year old Granddaughter. She really enjoyed the pool, it was large and we had plenty of room to move about without bumping into others. The hotel could use an update but was clean. I didn't realize how far apart everything was. It was too far to walk to the beach , marina or village. The trams were always full and didn't seem to keep a dependable schedule.It was also very noisy.If I return I would stay on the beachside which was lovely.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Cindy
"Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort"
Enjoyed my stay at the unit I was in. My room was very clean more then what I expected.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
Geraldine
"1 day trip"
This was literally a last minute trip. At 1 PM on Saturday, I decided to take my family on the 5 hour trip to Destin for 1 night. We stayed in a village 1 BR. We didn't have a view of the water, but the room was nice and clean, and the resort was beautiful. We could walk to the bay or take the shuttle across the street to the beach. We spent a few hours at the beach Saturday before we hung out in the village. The kids liked the village so much that they wanted to spend Sunday there instead of the beach.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"great amenities"
Hotel dated but amenities and views are great. Gym next to hotel and shuttle system very efficient.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
R
"Disappointing!"
This was hugely disappointing! The Bayside building is outdated and musty smelling. We were not aware that the rooms weren't cleaned daily and clean towels were extra charged. Not what I expected at all since I have stayed at other Sandestin facilities. Stay away from Bayside!
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
Lori
"Love SanDestin !!!"
SanDestin is the place to recharge and enjoy life with the family. Everybody is so happy and the staff is amazing. Did I mention that the beach is amazing and the sugar white sand is fantastic ? We had a great time. The fireworks on Tuesday where amazing. The best breakfast in the world is right there at the Village of Baytowne Wharf.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
Alx
"Beautiful Complex"
The complex is beautiful and all amenities are close by. My complaint is regarding the bed in the Grand Studio -standard is hard as a rock. It was like sleeping on a pullout. For $200+ I expected more. The pools were wonderful and the restaurants were nice and service was good.
2 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
Joyce
"Very nice stay"
I made a last minute reservation and got a good deal. Very nice. Although they woke me up early in the morning to clean the air conditioner...Could they not find a better time to do that? Maybe off peak season? Or after I checked out? In all fairness there were signs posted about the cleaning.
1 night trip with friends Jun 2, 2015
shawn
"Nice hotel close to beach"
I picked the "Luau" condo and was pleasantly surprised. Loved it so much that we are planning a 2nd trip to the same hotel within a few months!
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
"The luau tower 1 was nice and clean"
But I wouldn't recommend it the hilton hotel is on the beach which was better in my opinion because it was closer to the beach and the sandestin resort is to big and I didn't like tracking so far to do the excursions and waiting on the shuttle but or than that it was a great experience
Other trip Jun 8, 2015