All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
8113 Resort Village Drive, Orlando, FL, 32821, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

In the middle of great shopping and restaurants. Would definitely stay again. Room cleaning is an extra daily cost of you want it.
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
We're so glad that you enjoyed our fabulous location. Thanks so much for your feedback.
3 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Jesse
"great vacation"
it was the best stay we have ever had, it was so great we ended up buying time shares
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
Thank you very much for your review! We love hearing that you enjoyed our resort so much that you decided you just needed to come back more often! We look forward to welcoming you back many other times from now on!
7 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Edwin
"great"
owesome resort with affordable rate great
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Tuan
"Location and Room Size are the only Value"
Between meetings I checked in & the room was musty & warm. I adjusted the AC. The furnishings were worn. I threw a sheet over the couch, removed bedspreads, & rushed to my next meeting. Later my family arrived at the room & the AC was not working. Turned it off/on & that seemed to work. No soap. A bag came filled with TP, S&C, soap and a 1/2 bottle of lotion. The AC worked through the night. In the A.M.: 3 adults-1 packet of coffee. Called & was told I would have to come down to get more. The next day, stopped by the room & had to reset the AC again. No Turndown service. I was told THEN that I had to request it 24hrs in advance. No big deal, except we didn't START w/ enough towels/ cloths. A stack of bath towels came but had to call again for cloths. My husband had to leave & after another evening of meetings, I returned to my poor grandmother. The AC needed reset again & NO kid's tv channels. The next A.M., my kids wanted to go down the slide but weren't tall enough and an alligator handler hired for a CHILDREN'S program was rude to my 5 year old & embarrassed him when he excitedly "made a statement instead of asking a question" when he was finally called on.
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
Thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed our convenient location and large suites. We apologize for the issue you encountered with the A/C in your suite and appreciate the feedback regarding the other aspects of your stay. We will relay your comments to our management team for immediate review. We hope you would choose to stay with us again next time you are in Orlando, so we can show you our wonderful hospitality.
2 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
"Second time just as good as the first"
This was the second time we stayed at Lake Buena Vista Resort for our Disney vacation and I still see no reason to go anywhere else. We rented a two-bedroom suite with a washer and dryer, kitchen, two bathrooms, and three TVs. We had plenty of room for my wife and I along with our two children. This time around, we spent one night at Disney's Wilderness Lodge for Fastpass purposes. It was very nice, but there is a huge difference between a hotel room and a suite, no matter how great the amenities are. Having stayed at the Wilderness Lodge, I can see the point of people who say that you get more of the Disney experience when you stay on property, but I disagree when they say that "all you do in your room is sleep." Unless you don't take a shower or change clothes the entire vacation, you do other things than sleep in your room. Having a washer and dryer allows us to pack lighter. Having a full kitchen allowed us to save a lot of money on meals. When we go back for our next Disney trip, we'll book at Lake Buena Vista.
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
Thank you so much for your 5-star review. We are very happy to hear that you had a lovely experience and will book with us again next time you come to Orlando! The best compliment we can get is your recommendation, so thank you for sharing your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
"Good choice when you go with your family"
My favorite place when I go to Orlando
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
It delights us to hear we are your favorite place when you come to Orlando. thank you for the 5-star review, and we look forward to your next visit!
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
Marcelo
"a bit above average"
Room had a funny smell; sofa was uncomfortable sitting; stove burners were not level; no place to put trash except in hallway. Was told we had to pay extra for room service to pick up! Only 2 shuttles in AM and PM to Disney park (Epcot only) Would have to miss fireworks at park if used there shuttle. So paid parking to drive to parks each day. No good view to see fireworks from hotel like was told. Basically a nice room; bedrooms were really nice and clean. Pool was very nice also for kids!
Other trip May 26, 2015
Brenda
"Very nice hotel"
Great experience! Close to Disney. Great pool. Nice atmosphere
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
Thank you very much! We are very glad that you had a great experience with us! We look forward to welcoming you back!
Other trip May 24, 2015
Kellie
"great room with creepy housekeeping"
Great room with a good view of the nightly fireworks. Great pool and waterslide. Biggest complaint came the morning we were checking out. Checkout was at 11 am. Around 9 am, a guy left himself into our room (didn't knock) and asked us when we were checking out. I told him at 11. At 9:30, housekeeping called to ask when we were checking out. Very annoying and a bit creepy.
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
Thank you for your 5-star review! We are very glad that you enjoyed your suite with the fireworks view and our pool and waterside! We are sorry for the housekeeping issue. We will notify our management team to ensure the same is not repeated with future guests! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Excellent amazing"
Amazing beautiful villa, price is very good, will recommend this villa to all friends and relatives. We will use this villa next time.
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We are so happy that you found our resort amazing and that you had an excellent time with us! The best compliment we can receive is having a guest recommend us to their friends and relatives, so thank you very much. We look forward to hosting you again soon!
Other trip May 23, 2015
"Great Hotel!"
The only downside to this hotel was that the transportation to the parks was limited. (And transportation to and from hotel not included.) Would have liked to see more times available. Other than that loved everything about it. Very spacious and comfortable and my girls loved the pool!
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
Thank you so much for this 5-star review! We are so happy to hear that your girls enjoyed our Pirate pool and you found our hotel spacious and comfortable! We also appreciate the feedback regarding transportation as we are always looking to improve our services! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
4 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Perfect location and place for my needs!!"
Booked this for a little family weekend to visit the EPCOT Flower & Garden festival. The location was perfect and so easy to get to the parks!! It was quiet and we enjoyed the fireworks from our balcony on one of the nights! The staff was so nice from check in to check out. I am already planning the next visit and will mot definitely stay here again.
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
Thank you so much for your review! We are glad you found our hotel perfect and you were able to truly enjoy your stay! It's exciting to know that you loved it so much that you already plan on coming back! We look forward to hosting you again soon!
2 night family trip May 16, 2015
Sheila
"Excellent for the Second Time!"
Excellent hotel, second time staying there! Check-in was fast and friendly, we were clear about not being interested in the timeshare and were not pushed. The pool was wonderful, the bar service as well. We also had breakfast at the pool and that was excellent, cooked to order and reasonably priced. We needed a playpen and batteries for a remote - the playpen arrived within minutes and the batteries not long after. Plus the front desk called us back to make sure we had received them. The room was clean, the fireworks view was AMAZING!! The only complaint we have is that the beds were a bit hard. It's too bad there are no 1 bedrooms as we travel more often alone, but we will definitely be back any time we need 2 or more bedrooms! Thank you!
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
Thank you so much for taking the rime to write this 5-star review! We are really happy that you were impressed with our efficient service and that you plan on coming back in the future! We look forward to hosting you again!
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"my stay!"
i went mothers day weekend with my family. i enjoyed the pool. only problem was the adult pool was closed, and they where under paint maintenance other then that my was wonderful. convenient to shopping, and good Irish Pub!
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
Thank you for your 5-star review! We are so glad you chose to spend your Mother's day with us and that you loved your stay! We are glad we could host you during such a special date, and we look forward to welcoming you back!
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
lori
"Nice rooms. Need more places to Dine. Staff Great"
I did have trouble with shuttle service. Rooms were nice and big. Very quiet. The main pool was open but was disappointed that the other pool was undergoing renovations.
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
Thank you so much for your review! We are glad you thought our suites were nice, big and quiet and that you enjoyed your time with us! We hope to host you again, so you can get to enjoy our second pool during your next stay!
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Beautiful room great for kids loved the pool"
Loved everything about our stay- even tho the computers were down when we got there they accommodated us appropriately and was very close to disney!
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
Thank you very much for your review! We are delighted to hear that you found our rooms beautiful and that the kids loved our Pirate Plunge pool! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Other trip May 9, 2015
janelle
"Nice hotel close to shopping center"
Wonderful staff. The room looked great except that toilet handle was broken and jacuzzi tub did not work. My stay was very short so I avoided the hassle of letting staff know and it was very late when I found out about these issues. My sore legs was so looking forward to relaxing in hot tub.
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
Thank you for your review. We are glad you appreciated our resort and its convenient location and found our staff wonderful! We apologize that your Jacuzzi didn't work. We hope you can come back on your next trip to Orlando to get to enjoy the Jacuzzi and our other amenities next time during a longer stay!
Other trip May 8, 2015
"Dissapointed Nana."
This was the second trip as a family to this 3 bedroom suite for our Disney vacation. Very disappointed that upon checking in were not informed that our building (2) was being painted/power washed. This resulting in scaffolding being put up the side of the building directly in front of our balcony. Several hours of continuous noise and strangers peering in windows was as you can imagine very creepy. The second day maintenance informed us that they would have to put our patio furniture inside the living room for most of the day due to power washing. We were also not informed the smaller pool would be closed during the cleaning which meant we had to go across the parking lot to other building with all the young grandchildren. Building 2 also is very run down and in need for some serious upgrades. My biggest regret was to not have requested another room the first night leading up to numerous disruptions. Will seriously consider not going back to this resort. FL resident, annual passholders. Oh yah three phone calls to replace a light bulb.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Kenneth
Everything was great. My only complaint is we left a load of our laundry in the dryer and made several phone calls to their lost and found dept. and it has now been 3 days and we have not heard from anyone. When I Call and ask to speak to the manger they keep referring me to someone else. Still waiting for a call.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Nice Hotel centrally located"
Was great location to Disney and surrounding attractions.
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
Thank you for the review. We are very happy that you enjoyed our convenient location and had a great time on your vacation! We hope to host you again soon!
Other trip May 4, 2015
We stayed here with a 3 year old. This resort was a great price for the amenities. The pool was a hit with our little one. I loved that it was walking distance to the outlet mall. The rooms were a outdated, but still functional and clean. We stay here again.
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that your child had a great time at our Pirate's pool! We look forward to hosting you again soon!
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Nice hotel resort - easy access everything!"
Great time. It was a getaway from New York City! Can't beat the price of the vacation.
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
Thank you very much for your review! We are glad you had a great time here in Orlando for your getaway from busy New York! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Other trip May 3, 2015
Sheri
my experience was great love the hotel and how I didn't have to drive around, everything was very near by.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Ara
"Cleanliness"
Sofa bed extremely dirty and hotel were out of pillows. After 2 days that I've called they provided 2 pillows but we were 4 in a room, we stayed 7 nights without pillows
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
Thank you so much for your review! We apologize for not sending you the pillows you requested during your stay. We assure you that this is not the norm in our hotel and we hope to be able to host you again and show you our outstanding hospitality next time!
Evelyn
"Not as Nice as Last Time"
We had stayed here on our prior trip to Disney. GREAT Location. Wonderful pool facilities and very convenient for restaurant and park availability. We stayed in Building 2 previously and in Building 5 this trip. The mattresses were very hard an uncomfortable, the main bathroom tub and sink would not drain, the tub in the washing machine was beat up and rusty and the room smelled of mold. I completed a survey online from Expedia and Management from the Resort responded on day 5 of our 7 day stay. The Manager was extremely apologetic, offered us a condo in the newly renovated Building 2 with new pillowtop mattresses, other laundry facilities and a free cleaning. She also promised that Building 5 was to be renovated in the near future and that we would be placed in a renovated condo on our next trip. I typically don't complain, but in this case, I wish I had done so, and sooner, had I known we could have gotten a nicer facility. Our grandchildren (7 and 9) LOVED the pool and actually preferred it over Disney! Wow! I suggest renting a car as the provided shuttle service to Disney only comes once per day and is not convenient. We will be back.
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
We are so glad you enjoyed our location and that your grandchildren loved our pool more than they liked Disney! That is a big compliment, because we all love Disney! It also makes us proud to know that our management team took care of you and your family and that you will be back to visit us! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Pam
"Don't forget to get your "welcome package""
This place would be a lot better if it were just honest. It's a timeshare condo best fitted for families of 4+. You will be asked to sit through a breakfast "presentation"... if they don't get you when you check in, they call your room at 8:30am to make sure you come down and grab your "welcome package" - it ruined our first morning. Just don't talk to anyone downstairs unless they are checking you in. There is no discount tickets unless you sit through their "presentation" and if you don't, they sell tickets for MORE EXPENSIVE than you would get them for at the gate. So they woke me up early and wasted my time all on the first morning! Our room was comfortable, but musty and dated. The bathrooms had quite a few hairs on the floors and I had to wipe down dirt from the tub and shower before we used them. The hallway smelled a lot like must and cat urine. You have to pay extra for cleaning services. The pool area and staff were really nice, I would say that this was the best selling point of the hotel, but I definitely would not stay here again.
3 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
Katherine
"Lots of space and a great pool!"
We have two small children (3 and 6) so the two bedroom suite was great for us. They loved the pool so much we had to skip a day at Disney to just hang out at the pool all day. Don't loose sight of your things at the pool because they don't hold it for you in a lost in found they just leave it out... we left our new float down there the first day and never saw it again although the bar staff said they spotted it they next day. Why have a lost and found if they don't really put things they find in it?
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
Thank you for your review! We love knowing that you enjoyed our pool so much that you dedicated a whole day just to hang out in our property! We hope to welcome you back on your next trip to Orlando!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
EXCELLENT STAFF BEAUTIFUL POOL HOTEL ROOM WITH TWO BEDROOMS AND WASHER DRYER AWESOME EXCELLENT LOCATION WOULD ABSOLUTELY STAY HERE AGAIN
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
Thank you for your review! We are so proud to hear all of those praises! It makes us extremely happy to know that you thought our staff was excellent and you enjoyed our facilities and services! Thanks for writing this lovely review, and we hope to see you soon!
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
LYNDA
"Great hotel/suites for families"
With young twins having the flexibility to eat in our room and be so close to the disney parks was brilliant! Will be coming back!
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
Thank you for the 5-star review! We pride ourselves in being a great resort for families, so we are happy you had a comfortable stay with us! We look forward to your future visit!
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
chicago brits
"No disappointments here."
Brought our granddaughter (7 years old) for her first trip to Disney parks. Her favorite part of the vacation was the swimming pool at the hotel.
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
Wow, we are so flattered to know that your granddaughter's favorite part of the vacation was our Pirates Plunge pool! We are so happy we were able to create lasting memories for your family, and we hope to welcome you back soon!
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Howard
"No sleep"
Bed was hard and pillows were so thin and flat and hard as rocks
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
Thanks for your review. We are very sorry that our beds were disappointing to your taste. We still hope you enjoyed all of our other amenities and had a great vacation while staying with us!
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"lake buena"
enjoyed our stay
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
It's great to hear you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to welcoming you back!
4 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
"Beautiful resort for families"
We loved our stay at this hotel. The rooms are huge and very clean. The pool area with the ship was great for all ages with lots of chairs for everyone. They also served breakfast and lunch at the pool which was very good. All the staff were so nice and extremely polite. I would definitely recommend this place to all my family and friends!!
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
We are so glad that you loved your stay with us and would recommend us to all of your friends and family! The Pirates Plunge pool is always a hit with our guest, so it's great to hear that you also had a great time there! We look forward to seeing you again!
Anna
"Lacking customer service"
Hotel failed to tell us about the construction which was taking place at our building. The parking lot was closed which made it difficult to carry our luggage and bags across two lots in the rain. Also the noise from the construction started at 730 am right outside our unit made it difficult to rest and relax. The staff made an apology for the inconvenience but offered nothing else..
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
We are so sorry that you couldn't have a relaxing trip during your stay with us due to the construction going on in your building. We would like to sincerely apologize that we did not meet your expectations. We hope you understand that we are working to better serve you and that you would give us another chance to wow you next time!
"Great hotel!"
We just got back from a week stay and it was great! Pool area was really nice, room size was perfect, we had a 3 bedroom and had 6 of us staying, it was just right for us! We did have a drain issue and dryer issue that were not fixed but other than that great hotel!
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
We are so happy that your stay with us was great and you enjoyed the size of our suites and our pool, as well! We look forward to hosting you again!
Katie
Enjoyed the spacious 2 bedroom suite facing poolside. pool was very clean and kids had a ball. Be back next year for sure.
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed our resort so much that you are already planning a trip to return and stay with us again! We look forward to seeing you next year!
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
mike
"Nice hotel minutes from Disneywold"
Great location and facility, customer service not up to standards. Pool slide closed earlier than pool hours w/o notice. I knew we wouldn't receive maid service during our stay but I expected to have a full roll of toilet paper in each bathroom and full roll of paper towels in the kitchen. Our room was not ready at check in time.
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
Thank your for your review! We are glad you enjoyed our convenient location and found our hotel nice! Thanks for sharing feedback regarding other aspects of your stay, so we can continue to improve our services. We hope to host you again on your next Orlando trip.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Lots of room in the 3 bedroom. Great location. Pool was perfect for small children.
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
Thank you for the 5-star review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay in our spacious suites and found our zero-entry pool perfect for small children! We look forward to seeing you again!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Good location. Facility and staff need improvement"
We checked in late on a Sunday night. It was a little hard to find the office in the dark but once found, the check in process was smooth and desk clerk was very friendly. We stayed in building 1 and finding parking was challenging. We had to park in the back of the building. The following Saturday when we checked out, people were parked on the street in both directions. First impression of the 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom was that it was large. Carpet was very worn/stained and outdoor patio furniture was cheap and dirty. We stopped in the grocery store, which was still open around midnight to pick up a few items. Very convenient but also very expensive... About 50% more than normal. We started to make breakfast the next morning and no frying pan in the room so I called the front desk to have one brought up. A long story short, after 2 days and numerous calls to guest services and housekeeping, I had to buy one from Walmart. They seemed perfectly content with my inconvenience and I didn't even get an apology when I requested and received reimbursement - I think this speaks volumes about their level of customer service. If you stay in room 1704, at least you will have a frying pan but the washing machine knob constantly falls off and you can't tell what setting it is on and the whirlpool tub turns on randomly so you may need to turn off the circuit breaker in the electrical panel.
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
Thanks for your review. We strive to provide our guests with excellent service, so we are sorry to hear that we weren’t able to meet your expectations during your visit to our hotel. We appreciate the feedback and will relay your comment to our management team for consideration. We hope to be able to see you again and show you a better hospitality next time!
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
bucky
"Nice place and close to all Orlando theme parks."
We enjoyed our stay. The pool and facilities were great. We were hoping to take advantage of the shuttle services to the theme parks but their schedule is limited (shuttles don't leave early so you can get to the parks when they open) and they don't go to all Disney parks (only Epcot). Luckily we drove so it wasn't too much of a problem for us. Other than the shuttle, the place was great!
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
Thank you for your review of our resort. We are happy you enjoyed the pool and our facilities in general! We hope to see you back on your next vacation to Orlando!
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Alex
"lacking everything"
room was barely ok - beds hard as rocks, sofa beat up, pillows were almost non-existent in stuffing - might as well have not used any pillow at all. master shower had hair in bottom of it - not sure that it was cleaned before us. no housekeeping, no trash removal, no towels exchanged unless you paid extra. pirate ship in the pool has one slide and you have to be 48 inches to go on it - you can't play on it. pool was not heated - it was cold in early April and when in it you felt like you were in a wind tunnel despite there not being any wind outside of the pool area (it's a wind tunnel b/c of the way they have placed the buildings). when you check in they want to trap you into a timeshare sell talk by having you stop at a second desk and getting a free gift. i didn't bother but we got several phone calls reminding me to come get my free gift then. i mean really who wants to listen to a time sale talk when checking into a hotel when you have small kids, tired from traveling or going to a park, etc. really who wants to listen to one at all? not me ever - ask me once and when I decline leave me alone or i certainly won't be back but don't continuously call me to remind me and leave messages - we finally disconnected all the phones except one so that the flashing message light didn't need to be deleted at bedtime! we stayed 3 nights - and were at parks all day. if we had been there to use the room more then that i would have checked out after one night.
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
Thanks for your review. We strive to provide our guests with excellent service, so we are sorry to hear that we weren’t able to meet your expectations during your visit to our resort. We appreciate the feedback as we use your comments to keep improving our services. Thanks, again.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"quiet stay, close to disney"
comfortable stay, great location for the price. A+ all around.
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
Thank you so much for your 5-star review. We're glad you enjoyed our comfortable suites, great location and even better value! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Erin
"Recommended"
Great amount of space, good value, close to everything. Pool was fantastic. Hotel staff offered average hospitality and was disappointed to learn that maid/cleaning service was at an extra charge. But, overall, quite pleasant, good time!
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
We are glad you liked our spacious suites, our Pirates Plunge pool and our privileged location. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Orlando.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Fantastic stay"
My son and I went for a 5 day stay. He's 7 and the pool area was perfect for him to play in. Lots of kids around. The restaurant on site has a large menu with variety. We loved everything about our stay
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
It's so great to hear that you enjoyed everything about your stay with us! Thank you so much for the 5-star review, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"CLOSE TO ALL THE PARKS"
REAL NICE TIME THERE EVERYTHING IS REAL NICE & CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE,NICE POOL,ROOMS AND IRISH BAR TOO.
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
Thank you so much for the 5-start review! We are extremely proud to hear that we impressed you during you stay and you enjoyed all of our facilities, our service and our comfortable suites! We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
MIKE
"I would rate this "resort" a "0" if I could."
This hotel is in need of serious updates. No light in our kitchen, the carpets were old and smelled wet, the shower leaked. I requested taxi service the day prior to a trip to LEGOLAND, and confirmed that evening prior to going to bed. Next morning . . . no taxi. We missed the connecting shuttle to the theme park. The staff had no record of it. Want a wake up call? Use your iphone. I requested a wake up call two different days . . . both times the call was 20 minutes late. No decent food onsite. Save your vacation and go elsewhere.
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
We are very upset to hear that we have let you down during your stay with us. We strive to provide outstanding service, so please accept our sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations. We will work on improving our services based on your feedback, so thank you for your review!
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
momof3
"Great hotel close to Disney"
Great price on a 3 bedroom apartment close to Disney. Exceeded all expectations.
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
We strive to provide outstanding service to our guests, so hearing that we exceeded all of your expectations makes us very happy! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, and we hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
It wasn't noted that you wouldn't have new towels every day or any aid service. Very misleading. Expedia makes it sound like if is a hotel. No daily maid service we had 8 people and only 6 towels. No new towels were given daily. Pillow cases looked like they were not changed.
"Was great!"
I went through Expedia and wasn't aware of check in time and arrived 4 hours before check in time so me and my family, without our personal vehichle and no room to freshen up in made use of lobby....tired from traveling all day. Staff did an excellent job is making sure we were comfortable and got us in our room as soon as possible. It was a misfortune though. And got off to a rough start I was never told when check in time was nor was ever told of them being booked! But we made due.
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We are always proud to hear guests complimenting our staff members. We are very glad our staff went above and beyond to ensure you had a comfortable visit with us and enjoyed your vacation! We look forward to welcoming you back!
Shopping is with in walking distance. Parks are a 15 minute drive
Response by Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort
We're so glad that you enjoyed our location! Thanks for your comments.