All hotels in Enfield, Nova Scotia, Canada

Rather comfortable
    Great room
    Delicious food
"Super concenient."
Two stays, at beginning and at end of trip
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2016
"Great. Hotel"
Stayed overnight on our way to catch plain south, can left car in parking lot for the week and stayed night of return. Nice hotel to catch up on your sleep.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2015
"Everything needed for an arrival or departure stay"
Desk staff was helpful, restaurant in lobby was convenient and served quality food. The airport transportation was reliable and friendly. For those who want to go into Halifax, there is a bus that picks up at a stop just steps from the hotel entrance.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
"Great airport hotel"
Arrived late and stayed here overnight. Reception staff friendly and efficient at midnight. Bus driver very helpful taking us to rental car area. Only negative could only get lunch menu items after 11 and our internal clocks had not readjusted.
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
Peggy
"Halifax"
Airport stop over
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2015
"Great for early flight"
This was an airport location for Halifax and as such there is nothing else around except the airport. Very nice hotel and a great location for an early morning flight. Food was pretty good in the restaurant. Shuttle bus runs on the hour and the 1/2 hour to the airport.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
"Comfortable hotel close to airport"
We travelled throughout Nova Scotia while visiting our daughter and since our flight home was at 6:00am, we decided to stay near the airport to ease the time required in the morning before departure. This hotel was very convenient and comfortable for our needs. I would not recommend staying at this hotel if you plan to visit the city of Halifax because it is a good 30 minute drive to get there.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
"nice hotel close to the airport - friendly staff"
We were told that one doesn't go to Nova Scotia for the weather, but for the people. This rang true with the staff at this hotel.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
bgshap
Perfect location by airport. Shuttle runs every 30 minutes to airport. Rooms are clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
"Appreciated shuttle service"
Bathroom was definitely poorly designed. Toilet practically in the bath-tub and paper almost out of reach. Handicap bar not well placed. Room was adequate but small Appreciated dining room facility and advice re check in time at airport. Appreciated the shuttle immensly but need better set up to help handicapped. Very hard to get in and out and not easy to be seated. No aisle in shuttle.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Art * Jean
"Very nice hotel"
The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The food in the hotel restaurant was out of this world I thought.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
"Excellent hotel!"
We stayed 2 nights and loved this hotel. Convenient bus downtown and helpful staff.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
"A Good Night's Rest"
Stayed one night as part of a 10-day Nova Scotia tour. The staff were courteous and professional, the food was very good, the room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Some of the best beds in the hospitality industry, IMHO.
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
David A
"Nice staff"
Expedia screwed up our reservation and had us booked one week too early. The wonderful hotel staff let us stay when we showed up a week after the Expedia paid date and did not charge extra. Convenient to airport. Furniture a bit beat up in room and skimpy coffee portions in room, but overall nice clean average hotel
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
"Close to airport"
The hotel was very clean, the staff are ALL very helpful and friendly and it is convenient to Halifax Airport. We stayed our first night after arriving from Germany.
Other trip May 19, 2015
American Expat
It was okay. They forgot to send my 3am wake up call. If I wasn't awake at that time I might have missed my flight.
Other trip May 18, 2015
I find the hotel very homely and very inviting after a long flight. I'm only sorry you've changed your pillows.
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
"nice and convenient hotel"
it is right at the airport. this and similar hilton hotels have extremely comfortable beds. these hotels are of basic luxury types. they provide frequent and free shuttles.
Other trip May 4, 2015
huseyin
"Lovely hotel for both business and pleasure"
The room was lovely and comfortable . Slight problem to the shower .
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Lyds
"Highly recommend!"
We travelled to the Bahamas for two weeks and left our car at the hotel...they were very accommodating given the late time that we arrived (2:00am) The room was very clean and comfortable and the staff were gracious. We would not hesitate to stay there again. Our experience with the Hilton chain has always been very good.
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"ok"
stay was good no issues
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
warrick
"Cold Night In Halifax"
Shocked when searching your Hotel online and seeing prices after calling to book prices were in american dollars.Not indicated on website.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Allister
"Would stay again!"
Awesome hotel close to the airport would stay again
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2014
heather
"Perfect. Exactly what we needed"
exactly what we needed; they treated us well and breakfast was great! The parking while we're away and free shuttle bus were a real bonus. We'll definitely book again.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Jane
"Wonderful place to stay after a long day flying!"
It is so nice to feel so comfortable! Everyone was very helpful. The room was spacious & quiet.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
duck
"Very nice hotel and close to the Halifax airport"
Travel for business and did have much time to enjoy what the Hotel had to offer
Neff
"Great service!"
Overnight stay prior to vacation. There was a mistake in the quote given to us regarding parking but the hotel told us as soon as we checked in and honored what was quoted without even having to ask. Great service from all.
1 night romance trip Nov 3, 2014
Emily
"Consistently Good!"
I have stayed at this hotel six or eight times when I fly into the Maritimes and it is always a pleasant experience!
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Erik
"Great hotel!"
I've stayed here many times on my way to Cape Breton. I find the rooms to be very comfortable and spacious and the location at the airport to be perfect!
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Erik
"Halifax Hilton Hotel"
The place was very comfortable, I was surprised by the amount of people that came to the hotel for a good meal but were not staying there, that said a lot for the quality of the food & service. The entire staff was respectful and greeted all guest with a smile!!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Manny
"Good for a quick overnight near the airport"
Hotel was typical Hilton Garden Inn - clean, comfortable, and pleasant experience. Close to airport but not much of anything else. There is a Tim Horton's coffee shop down the street but hotel provides fresh coffee in the lobby. There is a restaraunt inside the hotel that offers breakfast for $13.95. Staff was very friendly!
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Convenient for airport"
Everything was clean and spacious. Biggest double room we saw in this price range while we were traveling in the Maritime provinces.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
Anne
"Good option at an airport in the middle of nowhere"
We were flying out of Halifax after a long Canadian trip and needed a place to stay overnight before our morning flight. The Halifax airport is 30 miles from anyplace---restaurants, gyms, other hotels. We had three options. This turned out to my relief to be a great choice.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
I have visited Nova Scotia twice and have stayed at this hotel. The staff and facility is top notch. I highly recommend it!
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Ray
"Good Stay"
Stayed here for one night since it's close to the airport. Noticed two hairpins and oatmeal flakes on the carpet right next to the desk which made me wonder if the room was really vacuumed well. It wasn't a hard to reach spot. Overall, room was nice and comfortable. Check in person could have been more welcoming. He looked so serious and all business.
Joa
"Excellent and a great value!"
Convenient to airport. Restaurant and room service available, but the food is overpriced microwaved Stouffer kind of stuff. There is an excellent restaurant 7 minutes away in the Lake View Inn and a Tim Horton's for coffee and quick breakfast nearby. Keurig in the room! Great desk chair and plenty of plugs. Good wifi. Definitely on my list.
Tam
"Located close to the Halifax Airport"
Check in was not a good experience. People were not friendly, just matter of fact. Waitress was very nice.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Close to airport but very quiet"
If arriving late in Halifax this woild make an excellent choice for a first night stop.
Craig
Really nice airport hotel for business travel or late night arrival/early departures. Clean and well maintained. About 30 minutes outside Halifax downtown. 24 hr. coffee and donut/sandwich place nearby.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Tam
Meals were surprisingly expensive, and you don't have any options within 10 miles. Beds were comfortable, room was quiet. Convenient location close to airport.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Close to airport"
My family arrived late at night and needed to sleep before a long drive. The hotel was a short drive from the airport. It was very clean, comfortable and quiet.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Tammy
"Nice hotel BUT"
Everything was lovely until we tried to go to sleep. The A/C unit turned off and on every couple of minutes and was SO loud that no one slept. In tthe morning the desk clerk apologized and said they would have gladly moved us but it's not easy to move 2 kids late at night.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
caper
"Perfect"
Perfect stay - loved it
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
-very clean--close to highway--great restaurant in the hotel--comfortable bed---
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
sarah
"Pretty good for a hotel near the airport!"
Needed a hotel close to the airport for an early flight. I found this hotel to be comfortable, clean and stylish. I liked the layout of the lobby and its' amenities. Since we didn't have a car at this point, we only had one option to eat, and I found the food in the restaurant to be just as good and as well priced as the restaurants in the area. What I also liked was the fact that even though it was near the airport, the planes were few and they didn't keep me awake as has been the experience at other airport hotels.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Ann
"very comfortable."
We arrived late evening and were greeted with smiles and were checked in very quickly. The restaurant was lovely and we were served a perfect serving sized dinner. The beds were extremely comfortable and we woke refreshed.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"As a price it was satisfactly"
24 hours opened reception is very convenience for me to travel from long distance. And also shattle bus was every 30 mini. for 24 hours
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
chako
Everything was excellent except the pillows, which didn't provide any neck support.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
The restaurant was excellent.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
Gerry and Karen
I had booked through Hotels.com and when I arrived in the early hours of May 24th, I was booked for the 24th and checking out on the 25th. I only intended to stay until the morning of the 24th. I did in fact leave on the morning of the 24th for Sydney. The clerk on the desk would not accept that I had paid and would be leaving the same day and requested that I pay again, since he said that the Hilton considered the early hour of the 24th to actually be the 23rd.. I actually paid for the 24th and 25th, but stayed in the hotel from about 1:30 A.M. until 8:00 a.m. on the morning of the 24th when I checked out and left for home.I feel the Hilton could have allowed me to stay without paying again as I was only in the hotel for approximately nine(9) hours. My wife and I had often used this hotel during our flights into and out of Halifax Airport. I really feel that the clerk made no effort to accomodate me.
1 night trip May 24, 2014