All hotels in Seminyak, Indonesia
Jl Drupadi No 20xx, Basangkasa, Seminyak, Bali, 80361, Indonesia, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great room for relaxation"
My flight was delayed due to volcanic ash, but eventually got there. The driver from the hotel was there to pick me up, thankfully because the airport was a bit crowded. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. My second night there, I got upgraded to the pool room which was nice but right next to the road, so not as peaceful as my original plunge pool room. The beds were super comfortable and bathrooms well-equipped with necessities. Breakfast in the room was delicious. The hotel was near shopping and it was easy to get around.I would love to come back!
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Gabrielle
"Great villas for couples and families"
While the amenities and fixtures were quite basic, our stay at Uma Sapna was perfectly enjoyable. Highlights: great selection of amazing breakfast provided by neighboring restaurant Kilo, beautiful garden and pool, excellent service, quiet and private villa, close proximity to Seminyak restaurants, shopping and beach. Room for improvement: unlocked garden door made for some awkward unannounced visits from staff, hot water ran out a couple of times, and the short duration of the complementary massage (15 minute foot massage in the spa lobby). We stayed at 4 hotels in Bali this trip, and Uma Sapna was probably the most enjoyable.
4 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
Naim K
My stay at Uma Sapna was very pleasant. The staff were always friendly and super efficient. Food was great. Rooms very spacious and comfortable. I would certainly stay there again on my next visit.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Close to lot of good restaurants"
Great room, got a free upgrade from private jacuzzi to private pool...friendly staff who are eager to help.. My wife and I loved this place!
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Hari
"Art and Comfort"
Perfect to rest in a quiet sanctuary, very close to the busy shopping streets of Seminyak
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Tristan
"Nice, clean, friendly and spacious villa."
Beautiful villa with a nice swimming pool. The staff is friendly and helpful. We love the simplicity of design that blends asian and western influences in the hotel. The room and facility look exactly like the pictures they show on the hotel website and expedia.com. Love the daily breakfast they delivered to the room. We had an amazing time in Uma Sapna. Seyminyak is a great location for the trendy shops and restaurants. Due to the humid weather in Bali, we come home everyday with sweaty body and the first thing we do is always jump into the pool to cool off. This is definitely a place to relax and still have your own privacy at the same time. Absolutely enjoyed our stay there and would recommend this place to friends and family.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
Arthur
"Great value! The way to stay in Seminyak area."
I chose to not stay in a Western style hotel this year and tried this lovely villa hotel. I am so happy I did. I enjoyed the space, the privacy and Uma Supna staff was so helpful. The massages were terrific and a great value also.
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
S Traveller
Delighted to receive free upgrade. The rooms could not be faulted. My husband was impressed with the reasonable price of the Bintang in an upmarket place. Everything perfect. Will come back !
Other trip Feb 26, 2013

"Uma Sapna 03/10/15"
excellent service and prompt rooms and exterior starting to get dated but renovations are being done excellent location
10 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
STEPHEN
"private and relax"
really enjoy the spa service, great massage, yummy breakfast! food in restaurant a bit salty, staff very freindly, overall, very good stay and will return
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
J
HK
"Quiet Hotel Near a Busy Area"
Uma Sapna is located just off the main streets of Seminyak. Within a half hour walk of everywhere we went so was easily accessible and we found no need to catch a taxi, although there were plenty available. Despite being so close to rush and noise of the city centre Uma Sapna offered peace and quiet where you could relax and escape all the rush in fine luxury. Staff were all extremely friendly and happy to assist in anyway possible!
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Cameron
"Great villa, would like to comeback again"
It is a great hotel, service is very good. people are very kind.
2 night family trip Sep 13, 2015
Yuguo
"Nice hotel, not enough working facilities."
Overall a good experience with friendly staff. We booked the villa with spa pool which was spacious and clean. Unfortunately the spa pools are not heated so really these are just tiny pools. The main pool only has two loungers and is awkwardly positioned just as guests walk through the main gate. We were encouraged to order food to our room and discovered it was because the restaurant was never open. I would recommend if you want to spend a lot of time in your room, but not if you're after a good soak in the spa before bed.
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
M
"Best accommodation i've ever stayed in"
this is without doubt the BEST accommodation i have EVER stayed in, anywhere in the world. I'm already planning my next trip back to stay at Uma Sapna. Staff are wonderful, the room and private pool are INCREDIBLE and luxurious and the price is so reasonable. i felt like a QUEEN! The food at Kilo is the best food I had all trip (and thats including La Lucciola and other 4-5 star restaurants) the spa is wonderful, drivers, neighbourhood, everything. so clean. can't rate this high enough
4 night trip Aug 15, 2015
Jemma
"Quiet, close to all amenities"
A thoroughly enjoyable stay ,great staff and great service
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Ian and Janet B
The front desk could be more friendly. And make sure u mention not the girst two villa as they are not good and far too noisy
3 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Tina
"Great service, great breakfast, slow wifi"
We had a wonderful time at Uma Sapna, the room was great, we received an upgrade to the private swimming pool villa, thank you! Loved the breakfast from Kilo and enjoyed the massages, Widia is a great masseuse! I would definitely go back again! The only gripe we had was with the wifi, a lot of the times, we couldn't even get into it, when we did, it would drop out shortly after. So if you require fast wifi during your stay, then you might need to take this into consideration, but for us, it was not a big problem, only used the wifi to look for activities and restaurants etc.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
aus_in_sg
"Fading wow factor"
I've stayed at Uma Sapna many times over the last 10 years and always loved it. This time I found it a little flat - maybe it was the airport transfer being 30 mins late, wifi not working, staff member resetting my iPhone before I could stop him, the very noisy room we were given (inside okay but pool time compromised), linen needing a freshen up, doorbell ringing incessantly at times picking up signal from another room, courtyard walls needing maintenance, or kettle not working... Nothing major in isolation but the combination probably means I'll stay elsewhere next time.
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Rodney
SG
Third visit to Bali and second time staying in Uma sapna. The villa is wonderful and the people are nice and friendly!
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"Beautiful villa."
Loved this villa and even better with a room upgrade. Location fairly good, but was not comfortable with walking at night, as it is a bit dark along the street to restaurants.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
Jan
"Nice place to stay"
Nice room with private pool. No where really to sit inside room if you wanted to be in air con. Only round large ottoman. Staff fabulous.
4 night romance trip May 26, 2015
Geraldine
"Great Villa close to everything"
Beautifully designed villa in a small private complex, close to everything but peaceful and quite. Having the pool was great to come home to after the hustle and bustle of the Seminyak streets. Breakfast served in the villa was quite good. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 20, 2015
WS
"awesome stay with great hospitality"
It was a great experience staying in this villa for 2 night , ambience was very much like home with amazing breakfast and very cordial staff. In short it was complete value for money proposition .
Other trip May 17, 2015
sumit
Service was excellent. They clean your room in the day and come back in the evening to touch up. It's about 10mins walk to The shopping areas in Jln Kayu Ara and on the other side Jln Raya Seminyak. Very quiet and you get to enjoy your own spa pool. Breakfast was so so. Aircon not so strong. But overall very happy.
Other trip May 9, 2015
Jean
"Brilliant"
Beautiful villa with a stunning outdoor area and pool. Everything was very clean and well maintained. All staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The villa is perfectly located tucked away from the main streets so you can enjoy some peace and quiet but you are still only minutes from the heart of seminyak. Would definitely stay here again.
6 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
Mitchell
"Nice private villas in a great location"
My husband and I stayed at Uma Sapna for two nights. We were excited that our room was upgraded to a villa with private pool. The hotel is a 5 minute walk from Jl. Laksmana, which is the main shopping and restaurant street. As it is not directly on the main street the villas are quiet. We used their spa services a lot and it was reasonably priced and great. They had a good collection of movie DVDs. It was a nice touch as we didn't step out much in the afternoon when it was very hot and could relax watching movies in our villa. The only downside for us was their customised breakfast service. On both days either our breakfast was delivered late or the order misplaced. They did send the food out later with sincere apologies. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Great Villa"
We had a fantastic stay at Uma Sapna in a private pool villa. Beautiful large space with lots of privacy. Staff were great & very accommodating with any requests. Love this location of the Villas.
4 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
"Beautiful and comfortable spa villa"
Booked and stayed at the spa villa. Was offered upgrade to bigger pool villa but declined as there was construction next door. Spa villa was spacious with jacuzzi outdoor spa. Staff was very attentive and helpful. Only comment was breakfast- not much choice- order the nite before and delivered to villa next morning.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
ab
MY
"Amazing property..."
Firstly they upgraded us to executive pool villa.We asked for vegetarian meal and they arranged it for us in a beautiful way.Hotel staff was amazing , always smiling. Had great fun
3 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
Nikit
IN
Really enjoyable stay in a very central and quiet location.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nice hotel close to everything and yet secluded"
Awesome hotel. The busy streets are in walking distance of 5-7 minutes. Yet the hotel is secluded from the busy streets and noise, so that you have your peace. There is a small narrow lane of 5 minutes walk which connects to the main streets. So that you are always close to the action. Blue bird taxis are always available and are very inexpensive. Hotel staff - 5 out of 5. We had stayed for a few days in Ubud as well. If you go to Bali, few days you should spend in Ubud for a very country side secluded experience. A few in a place like Seminayak. Uma Sapna is the place in Seminayak and at a very reasonable cost for what they offer.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
MK
"Lovely villas"
Everything about these villas was great - the villa, service, location
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Honeymoon destination"
Very good service. Friendly staff.
5 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Couldn't be much better"
Very amazing experience.... Every thing was just perfect.... Would love to visit again <3
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Kelsie
"Peace and quiet in Seminyak"
Second stay just as good. A home away from home. Very helpful staff.
4 night trip Feb 2, 2015
"Perfect!"
Everything was 100% perfect! nothing to complain about! staff went over an above to make sure we enjoyed our stay! nice and quiet rooms! no noise..... Loved everything about it!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Carolyn
on the whole we enjoyed our stay at this place . The only drawback was that there was hardly any variety for the breakfast. Everyday the same food made it very boring.
3 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
"lovely retreat in seminyak"
The room was lovely, clean and had great airconditioning. Being upgraded to a pool villa was such a bonus, we used the lovely pool heaps. It is nice how they use art in the villas too. It is very private which for a second honeymoon is great, (though some people would prefer the bumping into people you get at a hotel). Breakfast was good, though by the end of the week you are ready to take the cornflakes and tea option (less rich)! You could have it whenever you like and we realized we could write notes on the form to tweak it a bit. The spa and staff are lovely and good value, one day we did the 3 hour session with massage,scrub, facial, bath and then you just walk to your room to relax after. And their newish restaurant, wow, some of the best food we tasted, I think they have to work a little on deserts but starters and mains, wow. Must try tuna tartare with wasabi, their salmon and the pork belly, and its a lovely space too.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
elaine
"Best Villa experience ever"
Amazing villa that has the most friendly staff! The room was exactly what we needed. Would stay here every visit to Bali.
3 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
wilora
"Love Uma Sapna"
I loved staying at Uma Sapna, the room was a good size the bed was super comfy with quality sheets. The location is perfect it's close to everything but quiet a night time, the staff were lovely but not overbearing, the only downfalls are that the breakfast is not so great but the coffee was spot on and not there is not enough power points in the room. Overall a great stay and I would stay here again.
6 night romance trip Dec 9, 2014
Made the right choice in staying Uma Sapna. Hospitality is great ,and the food is very good. Location is central however the road outside the villa is dangerous especially for small children. One thing that will made the whole experience perfect is airport transfer should be included.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Like hotel, like home!"
We enjoyed staying in the hotel, the environment is excellent & the staff are nice.
4 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Beautiful resort - excellent value for money"
We had a very enjoyable 5 nights at Uma Sapna. The location was perfect. Just a short walk from the busy shopping and cafe precinct but far away from the noise, chaos and traffic of Seminyak. The breakfasts which are included in the price were delicious and the room was very clean and well maintained. We were upgraded when we checked in and our own private pool was a great way to relax after a busy day out shopping. The staff were extremely helpful and polite snd breakfast was always delivered on time . The gardens in and around our viilla were really beautiful and well maintained and I enjoyed looking through their art gallery. I thought the villas were excellent value for money and I would definitely recommend them to my friends.
Jill
"Would definitely stay again"
So relaxing and peaceful, but walking distance to close to restaurants and bars, so you have the best of both worlds!
5 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
Kimberley
NZ
"excellent uma sapna"
excellent location, close to shops and restaurant but very quiet inside the villa, upgraded to two bedroom villa, good staff service, nice breakfast choice delivered to villa.....will come back again if stay in seminyak......
Patrick
SG
"Nice Deluxe villa but..."
We had a recent stay in the 1bedroom private pool deluxe villa, which has been an excellent experience until day 2 of our stay. What appeared to be an abandoned high rise building next to our villa did not disturb us until we saw workers working from the top floor, which had clear unobstructed view into our supposedly 'private' villa!!! This happened on several occasions and I managed to capture one such worker in action on the roof. Needless to say, this left a very sour taste on what was supposed to be a quiet and private holiday. What was even more disappointing was when I approached the General Manager of the resort to convey my concern. Not only was he nowhere to be found (despite several attempts), there was no reply at all to the message I left for him to contact me!! This experience marred what would have been a nice vacation for us, as the villa was otherwise very nice. I did rate low on the cleanliness as we found stains on the face and hand towels provided on several occasions, and the service staff could have done better by cleaning the dining table when serving breakfast, but we decided to let these slide. If you are choosing to stay in this villa, BE SURE TO CHECK THE PRIVACY OF YOUR VILLA BEFOREHAND!
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
MY
"Perfect for holiday stay."
Fantastic. Great place, great service and great location. Thoroughly recommended.
4 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
"Extremely friendly"
Amazing staff! Would recommend. The breakfast was good, and prices were reasonable for massages!
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
jess
"Beautiful sanctuary in busy Seminyak"
Lovely room within immaculate grounds. Friendly, helpful staff. Excellent breakfasts!
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
louise
"Such a lovely luxurious experience"
Having the private pool was amazing and we also LOVED the breakfast. So nice to be able to spend time together in a beautiful environment. Everything was close by and the area was great. The hotel was really quiet but still near everything.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014