All hotels in Vienna, Austria

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Uncomfortable
    Bad internet service
"Nice modern hotel in a great location"
Really friendly staff and a very nice room for the price - great location as well. The bed was rather stiff (seems to be a very European thing) and the pillows went flat very easily. I wasn't thrilled with the hotel restaurant, though. The breakfast was convenient (only did it one day I was in a rush) and had a lot to offer, but was way too much food sitting out for too long. Had lunch there another day, and I'd had better, faster, and cheaper food at two nearby restaurants.
3 night business trip Nov 8, 2015
Bronwyn
"Excellent location and staff"
All of the staff are kindly helpful. Convenient to walk to lots of the historical sites. Great valet parking services. Best hotel service of my european trip.
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
Kyla
I booked this hotel myself, and I am happy about it. It is modern and stylish. Front desk people are nice and helpful. it is a couple of blocks from underground, and in walking distance from major attractions. The only issue that I had was charging my phone because when you turn light off, you are not able to charge your phone overnight. I would recommend this hotel for a nice and pleasant stay. It is safe and cosy.
4 night trip Aug 25, 2015
IRINA
This is a very modern hotel near the inner ring in Vienna. The location is excellent. The beds were good, and the bathroom was very modern. It was a little weird that the bathroom had a glass wall to the room. The ceilings were very high, which might be why the A/C didn't seems very strong.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
"very good stay"
Wonderful stay of three nights, the room is spacious considering this is at Vienna, very clean and tastefully decorated. The location is not right there in the center but tram and subway is very very close.
3 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"fantastic place"
fantastic
5 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Very nice,professional staff.
2 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Zoltan
"Does not meet 4 or 5 star expectations"
Although clean, well kept and good staff, a 5 star rating comes 5 star expectations. The make or break for any hotel is the sleep quality, and the bed quality does not come close to meeting expectations. I woke up in the middle of the night from back pain unable to sleep, even after having an extra foam added (with out the foam, you can feel the mattress springs.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Nice Hotel in Center of Vienna"
Really nice hotel. I got a good deal on a single room so I was happy. It was located very close to the old town. It is right near the city hall, the parliament, and the winter palace. Rooms were very nice and clean. Hotel had a resturaunt as well. Overall great experience!
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Brad
The only problem we had was that it was very hot outside and hotel air conditioning was not that great
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
The hotel is particularly well suited for visiting the historic and museum areas while being well situated for commuting to the airport via CAT, the 16 minute train. My room was great with AC, a roomy shower, modern design, and very clean. I found a wonderful local restaurant within a block that was a real treat. I would return.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
"Nice Modern Hotel - Great Location"
This is a nice, modern hotel in a fantastic location. We chose this hotel due to its proximity to the subway (allowing us to get anywhere we wanted in Vienna with no problems). It's within walking distance of the Museums Quarter, where we spent most of our time (10-15 minute walk). There's also a decent selection of restaurants and cafes close to the hotel. The style of the hotel is very modern, and the beds were quite comfortable. The free WiFi worked quite well. All in all an excellent hotel for someone looking to spend a few days in Wien.
3 night family trip May 13, 2015
"Loved the staff and in a convenient location"
We were in town for 3 nights. Had a lovely stay. The hotel staff was great at checkin, recommending places to eat and the best way to reach some of our destinations. Our TV would not turn on our first evening and they had it fixed before we got back from dinner. An excellent place to stay!
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Nice hotel far around 5 min in city center by car It will cost around 10 euro each way To me this not 5 star hotel I give around 3.8 The rooms very very small nice staff
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Good Business Hotel"
Ok
2 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Fantastic gem away from noise, but close to lots!"
Fantastic hotel with great staff. Front desk staff were very helpful and thoughtful. This hotel is NOT in the heart of it all, but just a few blocks away from great shopping, subway, dining, etc. The room was clean, modern (a little unusual that the suite had the bathtub right out in the room) but quite large space with comfortable bed and free Wi-Fi. The street the hotel is on is relatively quiet and calm but just a few blocks away from the "action." If you want a great facility with excellent staff that is quiet and comfortable but still close to lots of activity, then this is the place.
4 night trip with friends May 25, 2015
Timothy
Location anad hotel staff are very good. Also rooms are clean and breakfast is wonderfull
Other trip May 21, 2015
didem bilun
"Great rooms, staff, and location"
Beautiful hotel, great rates, walking distance to museums, but also near "neighborhood" restaurants, shops, groceries. As a woman traveling alone, I felt very safe in this hotel and in the surrounding area. Less than 2 blocks to the subway if you need to get across town (or for getting to/from airport). Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful; they provide great tourist maps also. I did not try the hotel restaurant, but the interior courtyard would have made a great dining/drinks location if it had been a bit warmer.
4 night trip Apr 29, 2015
Autumn M
the front desk manager and staff were extremely helpful and went out of their way to help us with our questions, rooms trips etc... the hotel is in good location and excellent value for the money. rooms are narrow but very comfortable
Other trip May 8, 2015
Farzad
Hotel was in a very good location to see the sights. It was ultra modern. The only negative would be the comfort of the beds--they were a bit lumpy and hard.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"March in Vienna"
very nice. rooms are small though.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nice hotel close to traffic"
It was good experience to stay in Levant and I felt good hospitality it's not the 5star mode which I used to stay in . No tea and coffee break sidebar no iron and no welcome dish The price was very reasonable
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Dr Osama
"Fine for a short stay"
The hotel is most certainly not 5 stars as the expedia title might suggest. Let me preface my review by stating that I travel frequently for business and stay in high end hotels, so I have a bit of a bias. The lobby is small, limited staff, and was constantly crowded while I was there. The staff were polite and tried to be helpful. There is not a dedicated concierge desk or anything of the sort, but with the price, this is to be expected. The room was very clean and beds were comfortable; it was quiet at night. The room is on the small side, but as a single traveler, this was not a problem for me. One good thing--beside the bed was an outlet converter, which was quite convenient. I found it odd that there was not a power source to plugin beside the computer. Overall the room was fine, the location was a short walk to the museums, and then just a bit farther to the opera house. It probably took me about 15 minutes to walk to the opera house, and there is plenty to see along the way. I would consider staying here again on a future trip to Vienna, especially given the price.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"We would stay here again"
Very comfortable clean rooms. We got the package with breakfast included, and we were happy that we could just go downstairs to eat. They made eggs, oatmeal, and French toast to order, in addition to the many buffet items. Two reasons I did not give it a 5: 1). Our room lacked a bathroom door, so there was no privacy. It was not that way by design; the door was just not replaced. I'm assuming that they will get around to fixing this. 2). Our room started to leak water from the ceiling - but on the plus side, they fixed the problem very quickly while we went out for the evening. Overall, a very good value, and close enough to the action in town.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Little Mom
room was cozy but some light switches didn't work and some lamps couldn't be turned off no other way but to unplug it from the wall. The heating was really extreme and it couldn't be moderated so the room was really super hot all the time. Hotel staff was super helpful and nice and polite. Breakfast food was moderate quality, definitely not worth the price you pay for it. Overall, ok for the weekend stay in Vienna.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Great location and great staff"
Me and my family was there during Christmas holiday and were very happy with our stay. The hotel lobby were very helpful for helping us to get around the town, suggesting restaurants for us to have meal and others. I would highly recommend people to stay in this hotel.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Desmond
"Wonderful hotel with an excellent staff!"
Our hotel stay was one of the best experiences we have ever had! The hotel was not only comfortable and very clean but the staff was excellent! They all went out of their way to make our stay the best. Each and every staff member did their job with professionalism and courtesy. We will definitely stay here again! Thank you for the wonderful job and friendly attitudes!!
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Friendly staff, comfortable and quiet room, within one block of tram and subway for easy access to major areas.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"Great location and room!"
Excellent location, very clean and modern rooms, and attentive service. We really enjoyed our stay at The Levante Parliament.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
"Modern in Vienna"
Stayed in August 2014 while "backpacking" through Europe solo. Was a great value, very modern, good location, just off from tourist center, very close to many museums and public transit. The room is a great size with tall ceilings and I had a room facing the street with several large windows. The bathroom was a little small but very modern and comfortable. The front desk was helpful, I arrived before check in and they held my luggage while I went sight seeing. The gym and sauna area on the first floor was great, all looked brand new and barely used.
2 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"Nice hotel close to everything you need"
hotel is quiet and clean. staff are friendly. breakfast is very good .
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Couple
"Excellent location, small yet luxurious"
Hotel was ideally located centrally with easy transit access. I stayed in a single room that was cozy yet opulent - rate was absolutely reasonable. Also loved the sauna, and the reception was more than helpful in arranging my early morning airport transportation. Highly recommended!
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
NT
"Comfortable hotel close to sights and restaurants"
The Levante Parliament is a clean, comfortable hotel right near historic sights and great restaurants. Public transportation is nearby but we walked almost everywhere. The staff were helpful and polite, eager to please. Breakfast (not included) was very over-priced but we treated ourselves one day. Went to local places the others. Minor A/C troubles with keeping the room cool and I wish they could have exchanged currency like many other hotels but still, I would recommend it to others.
4 night family trip Sep 8, 2014
Andrea
"Very nice hotel close to city center"
This is a great hotel. My wife and I spend eight nights here and we loved it. This hotel located in walking distance to city center, Nachmarket and Opera house. They have friendly staff always ready to help. I would strongly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Hadi
But not quite five star, room was a bit small but very comfortable, will stay again.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
Max
"Levante"
I liked hotel. Although the strudel was bad in the restaurant and the breakfast was bad too. But the space if very nice and the room was great, although small. Also the gym is just for show not much there. But basically I liked the room and the people at the front were nice and very helpful.
2 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Sandy
"Staff goes above and beyond"
Great hotel, very modern at a great price. Very central location between two metro stops, bank, bakery and restaurants nearby. Air conditioning, comfy bed, huge rain shower head. Staff went above and beyond, mtg me at the front door to bring my luggage up to reception, brought cold sparkling water, checked in within 5 mins, with map and full quick description of hotel w/ free wifi code! Even helped make concert res same day and all with a smile on each of their faces!
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Jill
"Elegant hotel"
The hotel is in an excellent ubication. The hotel staff do their work but i didn't find them kind. It is an elegant hotel with nice decoration. The room is very small but has the facilities one needs. It is clean, the bed and pillows are comfortable.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
andres
"Excellent service"
Very impressed with the service and cleanliness. The reception desk personnel were great-very courteous and helpful, giving directions, info about the area, etc. Good size sleeping area and nice bath-very modern. Complementary coffee available at 6:00 AM which was great before leaving for airport! The hotel was a block and a half from the U Bahn which was great or you could walk into the downtown (Opera, shopping, etc.) However, there was much to see and do close by. I went out around 10:00 PM and walked to the Rathaus and felt very safe. Would definitely come back.
2 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2014
"Modern hotel with good transport access"
Loved the hotel itself. Location close to all historical buildings but not to nightlife and restaurants. Good transport connection also with subway within 5 mins.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Excellent location. Very close to subway lines."
Also very close to most major landmarks. By the Rathaus and Parliament, Volkstheater, etc.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"1 night - Great hotel (if you're okay without AC)"
Everything about this hotel is top notch and amazing, except the fact that the AC wasn't on because it wasn't summer yet (mid-late May stay). Other than that, amazing place for the price and, as a bonus, the girl at the reception desk upon check out looked like a younger, hotter clone of Scarlett Johansson (if that's even possible). If you can do without the AC during non-summer months, this small hotel is WELL worth the stay.
1 night trip May 18, 2014
"Great quality, good location"
I really enjoyed this hotel. Although the room was a little small, it was clean and bright. I liked the inner courtyard bar, strong WiFi, location, and friendliness of the staff. If I stay there again, I likely will not have breakfast at the hotel, as it didn't seem worth the price.
1 night trip May 1, 2014
Lauren
"Great location, superb service,"
Great location, walking distance from the famous museums, Vienna opera house, and Hofburg Palace. Very clean with modern furnitures. Loved it.
1 night romance trip Apr 9, 2014
Ed
"Great hotel, friendly staff, a little far away"
We stayed at the hotel for 3 nights and really enjoyed our stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean, modern, and well equipped with a fridge and great rain shower. They also had heated floors and a nice breakfast area. Parking was expensive but convenient. The hotel is just outside the ringstrasse so a bit further away from the tourist attractions but close to the underground and tram. You get more of a local vibe in the area. I'd highly recommend staying here again in the future.
3 night family trip Mar 13, 2014
Pharmacist
"Great Facility"
Was a fabulous modern hotel! loved our stay
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2014
"Would definitely stay here again."
More affordable hotel near all of the sites without any compromise. Hotel staff was knowledgable, helpful and very sweet. Location of hotel is right between to metro stops and a block away from the trams. Modern, clean, and bright rooms. I stayed in a standard room with a queen-size bed. I would absolutely recommend this hotel and stay here again.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
Tina
"Great location in a semi-boring city"
I stayed for 3 nights. The hotel staff were excellent. The room was very nice - a modernistic feel. The hotel restaurant/bar was empty most nights. The location is prime for walking to the primary museums, which are too many to count. You can even walk to St. Stephens (less than 2 miles). I was just here during Christmas 2013, so I am not sure if it is different during non-holiday periods, but the area seemed bland in terms of restaurants and cafes. I am now in Budapest, and it is like night in day in terms of activity. I.e., perhaps a different location is more lively if that is what you are craving. But overall I enjoyed the hotel. They did tend to keep it quite warm. Even in late December, I turned off the heater, as it seemed plenty warm enough from another heat source. There is also a bank across the street which is convenient for access to money.
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
"Great location..."
...in a nice hotel with a friendly staff. The room was too warm, as was the case everywhere we stayed on this trip.
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
Perfect location, One block from where you want to be without the city noise. Great staff, Everyone goes the extra mile to help in any way needed.
Other trip Dec 5, 2013