All hotels in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States of America
200 S 68th Place, Lincoln, NE, 68510, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Comfortable stay"
Clean room, convenient location, at a fair price. Full kitchen is nice. Property has a few extra features (sport court and grills) that were not used due to the season for the visit. Hotel staff located and sent back to us some lost items in the room, and that was appreciated.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Dean
"Quiet and comfortable."
Very, very nice, quiet and comfortable for all of us (two adults and two children). We truly wish we could have stayed longer to enjoy rooms further. We had just stayed at the Ramada Inn in Omaha earlier and were so disappointed for so many reasons. Chase Suites was a pleasant change.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Roger
"We'll stay here again!"
This was our first experience at this hotel and we were very pleased! We arrived late but had no trouble getting checked in and were even upgraded a room suite at the same price. The room we stayed in was huge-kitchenette, king and queen separate bedrooms with separate baths. The breakfast was very good and the basketball court was fun for the kids.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Levi
Great place!! Wonderful staff and amazing breakfast!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nice hotel.. This is my second time"
Perfect hotel. Clean and the bed so comfortable. I love it
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Never Again"
Toilet did not work in first room. Sidewalks are all broken and need replaced. The complex needs updated.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Nice and accommodating. Enjoyed the feel of a home.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Darla
"Ok if you're desperate."
Rooms were clean but in need of some updates. The beds were not very comfortable, it was difficult to maintain a comfortable temperature, the shower leaked all over the floor, and you could hear absolutly everything that the guests next to you and above you were doing.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"SUPRISEING"
For the price , I was very pleased , the room was big , clean and quite , the breakfast was just outstanding . The only thing that keeps this from getting a 5 rateing is the water presure was very poor . Otherwise you can not go wrong .
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Hidden Gem"
This place was kind of hidden from sight. I loved the feel of being at home with the kitchen area. Breakfast in the morning was great and they had very good options for the family. The only downfall was the first morning we were there, we had no hot water for showers after breakfast. We didn't really have plans, so it didn't affect us too much, we just waited a couple hours before going out. That was the only reason this place didn't get all 5's! I will definitely be staying here again!
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Kat
"Weekend Getaway"
Overall, the stay at Chase Suite Hotels was O.K. I was disappointed the clubhouse lounge was only open Monday - Thursday. My husband and I were looking for a weekend getaway that was quiet and relaxing. We did take a 2nd level suite, as we were told by the staff they were a bit more quieter than the 1st level suites. However, you could here the traffic through town and customers coming/going at all hours of the night. The room was clean but could use some updates on the paint and details of the room. Although it is the winter months, the exterior steps could use some upkeep and day to day cleaning. There was cigarette butts on the steps and excessive dirt. We were hoping to find a nice location for family to centrally meet us in the future. I will shop around before booking a secondary visit.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"GREAT STAY WOULD RECOMMEND"
GREAT LOCATION AND HOTEL. HAD SHUTTLE SERVICE TO DOWNTOWN WHICH WAS AN ADDED BONUS. GREAT DEAL FOR THE MONEY
1 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
Ashley
"Nice hotel. It's close to the hospital"
My husband had surgery and I don't drive in Lincoln real well. It was close and easy to get to. It had everything I needed.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Very cozy and nice"
Great hotel with friendly staff. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the convenience of the full kitchen was wonderful.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Josh
"No frills with good location"
This is a nice property located not too far away from a mall. I love that the rooms having fully equipped kitchens and the prices are reasonable. However, our room was a bit run down, and the walls/ceilings must be very thin because it sounded like a small herd of elephants were residing upstairs from us! If you are looking for no-frills with the bonus of a kitchen to make your own food, this is a good option.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Operation Relax
"Nice hotel. Breakfast was great."
Nice private duplex like rooms. Grounds were fairly well kept.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Comfortable overnight...."
Upon arrival the staff was friendly...our designated room was pretty cold so we turned up the heat....20 minutes later it was colder than when we arrived! Maintenance was called and arrived a few minutes later...we were moved to another room which was most accommodating! What began as a questionable hotel pick turned out to be a GREAT stay! The complimentary shuttle service was great! (No worries to and from the concert in the Haymarket area.) The continental breakfast topped off a GREAT weekend!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
c
"Great Trip!"
Wonderful customer service!!!
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Feels like a nice little apartment."
I liked this place. It feels like you have your own efficiency apartment. It was clean and the bed was comfortable. It's too bad that they break down the breakfast at 10AM. That's a bit too early for those of us who like to sleep in especially on the weekend. The gym leaves a bit to be desired as the heaviest dumbbells were just 20 lbs and the universal weight machine has an akward set up, but then most hotels are the same way in this regard. I was able to easily print some documents from the PC in the business center and the meeting room would be a nice touch for those needing to conduct business meetings. The kitchen in the room was adequately set up and I would have stocked the fridge and cooked if I had been staying longer.
2 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
Marc
"Spacious comfortable rooms"
We thought this was a great hotel, reasonably priced for the amount of space you get. The staff were nice and there was a good selection of food provided for breakfast.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Lina
"Finally found a place to stay in Lincoln"
Really enjoyed our stay at Chase; have been staying in various hotels/motels throughout the years and Chase is by far the most enjoyable! Plenty of room in the suite, clean, quiet, utilized the kitchen area. Will definitely stay at Chase over and over! The price was right as well!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Sue
"Roomy but dated."
We have stayed here many times while visiting family. The 2 bedroom suites are large and great for sharing. The hotel staff was nice and accommodating. The rooms themselves haven't been updated over the many years we have stayed there-- torn carpet, outdated bathrooms, paint and woodwork need replacing. Overall-- convenient place to stay, but sure wish they would invest some money inside the rooms. Beds were comfortable however.
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Pam
"Never stay"
I will never stay at this place again. The room was noisy when the heater ran and outside pathways to get to the lobby. The internet worked and the lobby staff was pleasant. But the purpose of the room was sleep and that was difficult.
3 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Overall it was a very nice experience. The staff always made me feel welcome. Any time food was served, every effort was made to ensure it was of good quality & looked appetizing. At check-in & check-out I was made to feel like my business was appreciated.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Sheila
"Love the Chase Suites!"
Chase Suites is a great place to stay...carpeting in room in need of replacement; otherwise clean and quiet! Always stay at the Chase!!
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Snowy comfort"
Older hotel in a Great location. Very nice breakfast and kind staff.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Timothy
"romantic night away"
My boyfriend and I went to Chase Suites for a romantic night away, with no children and just to have some time to ourselves. We will definitely be back in the future.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"unwarranted charges"
I'm happy with the hotel and staff, however, they charged me 200 for a smoking fee when I didn't smoke in the room. ridiculous!!
1 night trip Dec 29, 2014
tammy desalvo
"very good value"
just passing through on one night's nice place clean affordable good choice
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Large room with easy access to central Lincoln"
Hotel is showing it's age, but, the rooms still provide plenty of space and ample cooking facilities. Pet friendly with a low fee brought us in and the rooms filled our needs very well. Couldn't get the TV to work but didn't have time to request assistance.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"2 Bedroom Suite"
We were travelling with an infant so we needed a two bedroom suite. Not an easy thing to find. This place fit the bill. They even had pack and play available ( we to not have ours with). Also supposed to have
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
jdwynstra
"good choice for anyone"
Very nice hotel that I have stayed at multiple times. Room was very clean and close to the office where the breakfast was served. Good service and good food!
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Cathy
"Nice getaway"
Nice getaway but a little disappointed had a fireplace but no wood or means to use it and the TV was small. Could replace it with a electric one
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
I stayed overnight. It was clean, quiet and had a Continental breakfast in the morning. Also there is a snack and drink area near the front desk - the contents of which were reasonable priced.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"great stay"
very comfortable
1 night trip Dec 20, 2014
"clean, comfortable,"
We stayed here for the cattle show in Lincoln. Locaton was nice. Hotel is more like an apartment setting.
1 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2014
Trevor
"Going showin"
It was very nice enjoyed our stay
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Chase Suites"
Nice location. Liked the fireplace. The room was dirty. Leaves and dirt on carpet. Bathroom not clean. Bed was comfortable. Maintenance walked in without knocking and said room was not supposed to be rented because lights in kitchen were broken.. Little unnerving. Non smoking hotel but there were cigarette burns in the bathroom and kitchen.
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
Nice place to stay. Plenty of room, but part of layout was funky.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Visiting Family"
The hotel staff at this location were excellent and made the stay very enjoyable.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Shawn
"Good Hotel, Good Price"
The hotel is a former Residence Inn--the style where rooms are in clusters of eight, with outside entrances, and the pool in the center courtyard area. So, the facilities are a little aged, but they have done a good job of maintaining everything. We stayed in winter, so I can't speak to the pool or hot tub, but our room was clean and comfortable, and we even had a working fire place! I always like hotels with kitchenettes, and this was no exception--everything was clean, and in proper working condition. We were in town for a Huskers game, so I was worried about parking--much to our surprise, the hotel has a shuttle to take you downtown--PERFECT! They also have free Wi-Fi, and a pretty good breakfast. The staff is friendly and helpful, too.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"reminds mr of ski lodge"
this was the 2nd time my wife and I stayed here. I love the place. It reminds of being at a ski lodge. the room was very quite clean and complete with all kitchen supplies we needed. the happy hour was very nice with wine and snacks. breakfast was very good with a fine assortment of breakfast items. only thing wish we would have gotten a room with a fire place. Will stay here again.
2 night romance trip Nov 19, 2014
dave
"Comfortable...and then some."
This is an extended stay suite location. It is getting a little long in the tooth but the upkeep, cleanliness, staff, and grounds were all excellent. I was upgraded to a two-level suite which was too bad since I was travelling alone on business but the room was great. The bedroom TV was an old model and not too clear but that's about all I can come up with on the down side. I will be staying here on every trip to Lincoln...
Darren
Very comfortable bed, nice complimentary breakfast, convenient parking. WiFi connection was slow.
This hotel is great. One problem we had was there was no hot water at different times.
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Sherry
Just not convenient. Parking is too far from rooms. Would never advise staying there in unclimate weather especially. Rooms are rather hard to find. Rooms are adequate but nothing special. Certainly not worth $150.00 per night.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"still love this place"
I've stayed at this hotel before & love it. Unfortunately the room we stayed in this time wasn't as good as pervious stays. Refrigerator ran really loud throughout night. The traffic (sound like racing) extremely loud throughout night. No privacy door on second room. Bathroom sinks drained very slow. Hide a bed very uncomfortable. Overall stay was great though. Love we can cook there & staff was excellent as always. Now that I know all rooms are not the same, I'll know specifics to ask for on next stay.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Celeste
"Had a great Stay."
We were upgraded from a Studio to a 2 bedroom which was a plus, as it was me and my son. the hotel is only 1 block from the major O street, could hear the traffic. but once was asleep it was ok. Breakfast was great the Shuttle to and from the Huskers Game was a big Bonus everyone was Friendly
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Judy
"Over night stay on way to az"
Very comfortable and relaxing! Llove the surrounding fall elements!
1 night family trip Oct 21, 2014
Lowell
"Pet friendly, comfortable bed, lovely staff"
We stayed here with our two cats on a move across country. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good and the room was clean. It's the little details we liked. The room came with paper towels and some dish cleaning soap... We didn't have to go out and buy that for our short visit. The bed was very comfortable and clean. We loved it!
1 night romance trip Oct 20, 2014