All hotels in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States of America
200 S 68th Place, Lincoln, NE, 68510, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Dirty and Doesn't Care"
This room was so dirty, it made Calcutta look nice.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Craig
"DISAPPOINTED"
very rude behind the desk people. we arrived at breakfast the 1st morning at 8:50, as we were eating others were arriving at 9. the lady attending the food started pulling the trays of food almost out of the guest hands that arrived at 9. her response was it is 9 & we close down at 9. you can only imagine the looks on the guest face. DISGUST. my husband approached the man behind the desk to express what was happening, His response as well as with a smart alec remark " thanks for your comments" then he went into the office & was laughing & talking to someone else. we have NEVER experienced this at any of the other hotels in the Lincoln area. they have always been sensitive to the late arrivers. NOT PULLING THE FOOD OUT FROM THE REACHING HAND.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
mike
"Just like Home"
I was in town for a family get together. The hotel was perfect for me a great location. Very homey. The staff was very kind and helpful. They even shuttled me to an evening event I didn't want to drive to, even though I was the only one. They made me feel well taken care of. I love the studio apartment feel of the room. The rooms are not "brand new" ie: coil elec stove instead of flat top. but Very CLEAN and COMFORTABLE!! the bed was great! I wish my travels brought me this way more often. I would stay here every time.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"A lot for the price"
basically a 2 bedroom apartment, for under $100. Clean spacious and comfortable. Finishes were slightly dated, but all in all, good value.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2015
"Not very clean..."
For my wife and me it was a bit disappointing. The condition of the hotel could be much better and the 2 nights we stayed at the hotel they didn´t clean our room. Breakfast was ok but we were happy when we left this place.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Puppy trip"
We stayed 2-different nights with 2-different reservations. 1st stay -- was great and everything was cleaned and looked newly refurbished. 2nd stay -- No hot water, Tub was plugged up and the ceiling fan was ready to come off the joints when turned on higher than low. Manager said there was nothing they can do because we booked it from a different source and had to talk to Hotel.com. When calling Hotel.com I was told they will take a report and it will take up to 48 hours to get a response and that they needed to talk to the manager to go over issue's before they can do anything.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Antonio
"motorcycle ride"
Great place to stay for more than 2 people
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Phillip
"It was "EEEHHH""
Certainly not as luxurious as described and advertised. The stairs outside the unit were old, not too sturdy and full of spider webs. No handrails on the steps leading to unit stairs for ADA use. The inside was dark, but clean. Only 4 plates/cups/bowls/utensils in the whole unit. Appliances worked fine. Lots of plug-ins for chargers and whatnot. TV reception was awful, only a few channels came in clear, rest were fuzzy and unwatchable. Beds were ridiculously old and felt like sleeping in a bowl. Towels were nice and soft though. Unit was clean and cleaning staff was very accommodating. Front desk personnel had little to no personality and although they did their job, no one looked happy to be there. Just gave off a very depressive vibe. Breakfast was good, but started later on the weekends (why?) so we only got to have breakfast one morning.
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Beth
"Tennis team in town for State Games of America."
There is virtually nothing to like about this hotel. I've stayed before and the staff, while friendly, don't seem to be quite as ambitious as in the past. The rooms are very good and the value keeps my coming back when I'm in Lincoln.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Darren
"Very accommodating staff."
Very accommodating. Sprained my ankle while on vacation and they moved our room from the second floor to the first without hesitation plus provided us with extra ice and baggies. Some of the tiles in the bathroom were cracked but the room was clean and comfortable. Gas grills available outside. Good place for a family reunion or family vacation.
3 night trip Jul 28, 2015
Tawnia
"in a nice area, restaurants 10mins from downtown"
loved the two bathrooms was a plus, very private hotel, would stay again
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
AB
An attractive place that looks to be condos converted to a hotel. Comfortable, clean, and a full kitchen. Decent price.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"Fine for one night"
We stayed for one night and it was a very decent and roomy hotel for the price we paid. The breakfast was very good and had a lot of options. I probably wouldn't stay here for longer than one night because there are no blackout curtains on any windows letting a lot of light in during the night and morning. Also, the two bedroom suite we stayed in had no walls to any bedrooms. There is a loft but it's open to the rest of the space. If you have people with different sleeping needs i.e. children of different ages, this is probably not the place to stay. The hotel was clean but needs updating. The pullout bed is basically a thin covering over springs. Luckily we had brought some extra quilts with us to provide some extra cushion for the kids.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Alison
"Okay Place"
A renovated Residence Inn. It was okay. Comfortable bed.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
"Comfortable and convenient"
Beds are comfortable, shower is nice, kitchen is great to have in the room. We could park right outside our door which makes loading and unloading so much easier. There are many restaurants nearby and a Scooter's coffee shop too. We will stay here again.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Nice to have a suite style room for an affordable price. Location is alright with O street right there to travel east & west. Only complaint would be the loud neighbors outside, which was beyond my control.
Nic
"Simple Fixes"
If you are staying here on business and need internet, this is not the place for you. I've stayed here before 3 years ago and they still are not able to provide internet service. Well to be fair, they do provide it, but it does not work. It didn't 3 years ago, and it didn't this trip. I also remember 3 years ago that they did not empty trash bins outside of the rooms. For days they stayed full. Same thing this trip. I'm sure they have had lots of complaints on these two issues. I can only assume that they just don't care. Rooms were clean and comfy enough. This is a good place to stay as long as you bring your own internet connection and don't mind piles of trash outside your door.
"Enjoyed the stay"
Friendly personal, comfortable and clean suite. Would recommend or stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Leslie
"Spacious stay"
Aside from the room being very bright at night it was a pleasant stay.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
April
"Overnight family stay."
The room was great. I was given a room close to the pool as requested. The room was also cleaned extra good fit to my pet allergies. The only complaint was the loft bedroom was very hot. This was my second stay at Chase Suites and will definitely stay again when staying in Lincoln. Breakfast was good. Staff was very friendly.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Rose
"Would stay again..."
Room/Bathroom need some updating. Staff very helpful. Shuttle to/from downtown if you ask. Breakfast better than most.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
In need of upgrades. Carpet worn and the kitchen and bathrooms are well dated. We were comfortable though.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
"Nice, friendly staff, great facilities"
This hotel is our new go-to hotel in Lincoln. Very pleased
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
TD
"Fab"
Great place, loads of room, very clean Convenient location Cheap Sugary breakfast
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
"Home away from home"
Came with our family for a wedding. The room was basically like a condo. Spacious and with a full kitchen. The kids loved the pool. Laundry was on site. The breakfast was yummy both days. Would definitely stay again.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
jamie
"Okay place to stay, not the best, not the worst."
We stayed here for one night on a cross country family trip. The hotel was okay overall; pretty clean but not perfect, not as quiet as we would have liked (the tub faucet sounded like a jet engine warming up) but not so loud that we couldn't sleep...that is until the upstairs room checked in at 2:00 am and woke up all 4 of us. The breakfast was your standard mid-level hotel complementary breakfast, nothing special. Overall, nothing here to take special note of, we'd stay there again in a pinch, but will most likely find something else, probably downtown (which was an awesome place to eat dinner and hang out)
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Megan
"Dated but Clean"
A little dated but our room was clean and more than enough space. Just be prepared for more details in the process of checking in due to the nature of the town home style accommodations. Checkout was quick and easy. Nice breakfast setup but we didn't partake because Tina's is a must stop for local down home breakfast.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Angela
"We will come again."
This hotel keeps usp maintenance so well that t always looks new.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Lowell
bed was comfortable but carpet was old and felt damp. Needs major upgrades.
4 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Sheila
"Family reunion, so four families booked hotel."
Hotel could use a remodel or at least our room some updating. The pool was nice. The lobby nice. Our room was very old and not much in the way of amenities. The hotel staff didn't replace any shampoo etc. They did ask if we wanted new towels, (duh). The front desk personnel were far from welcoming and far from helpful. Seemed like they would rather be anywhere but there. Overall the children enjoyed the basketball court and the pool. I think for adults only, I would not recommend this place.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"A wonderful stay."
Staff were helpful, courteous, and friendly. Check in and out were a breeze. The rooms were great, and had plenty of amenities. Having a kitchen, sitting area, and comfy bed is something incredibly appreciated.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Amazing Place to Stay"
This is the best place we stayed on our 10 day road trip! The staff were super nice and accommodating. We booked this place about 30 mins before we checked in, the place we originally booked turned out to be a complete a dive. I would definitely recommend this place especially for extended stays, they had a full kitchen, grills out by the pool and is a beautiful property.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Stephanie M.
It is slightly difficult to get to and the parking lot is quite small.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Jade
"One night stay"
My husband and I really enjoyed our stay here. The price is right for what you get. It felt like we were in our own little apartment. The room was clean and spacious. Also, pleasant and quite. The bed was super comfy and we slept very good. Conveniently located. Close to many stores and restaurants. We would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Hotel room was very clean. Decor & furnishings were worn and "tired".
2 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"Ant attack"
The initial appearance of the rooms are nice. They are an older redone apartment complex made to look more like a mid level hotel room. However the mattresses were very well used and saggy and need to be replaced. We also found red ants crawling all over our mattress when we woke up on the day of our final stay and my wife had bites from them. Nice size room but horrible mattresses and ants would make me not ever return.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
"Safty first"
The wooden stairs were not of the same depth. made us uncomfortable going up and down them.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Michael L
"Wonderful stay!"
Nice place! Staff so friendly! They have social stuff to do every day!
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
neto
"Longer stays"
The hotel caters to those staying for long periods of time. I met people that were in town for 3 weeks and stay there. Great because of full kitchen. Older property could use updating.
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Enjoyable"
Convenient to restaurants, mall, etc. Pool very nice. Dated but comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Nice rooms but noisy"
The rooms were comfortable but very noisy. The rooms have nice amenities but the TV is not accessible from the bed, and it's too close to watch from the sofa.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
Traveller
"Nice Stop on Road Trip."
We enjoyed our stay at Chase. Our room was very spacious & provided us with everything we needed. Breakfast in the morning was good. The foods were constantly being refilled when anything started to run even remotely low. Everyone at the hotel was very accommodating.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Kelsey
"One night stay"
There is ample room for families like mine. Needs updating. Carpet to upstairs had multiple holes. I respect the hotels decision to be strict on noise, but I did not appreciate the rude phone call from the front desk at 0730 telling me we had received a noise complaint. My entire family of 5 were still in bed! Would not recommend this place & will not book here in the future!
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
E
"Great as always."
This was the best room we have stayed in here. We have stayed numerous times over the last several years. The room appeared recently renovated, was so clean and nice. Breakfast was great. Enjoyed our stay.
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
"Good overall"
We paid for a room with a fireplace ... we did not get the correct room. We asked the front desk what happened and they said they don't guarantee them in the rooms ... but yet we paid for it ? Breakfast was great! Room does not look like the pictures! They are more like apartments not a hotel it had a full kitchen so that would be nice if we stayed longer ... over all it was nice
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Erika
"Lots of bang for your buck!"
Large room for the price. Kitchen and bathroom as big as the ones in my apartment! Plus a pool, hot tub, basketball court and all the usual amenities you'd expect, all for under $100. The sleeper sofa was a little uncomfortable but next time we will pay the extra $50 for an extra bedroom with queen sized bed.
Other trip May 30, 2015
C.J.
"Off Season Visit - Passing Through"
Really nice little suite with a queen bed. Would have been great for a weekend or family visit to the historic area. We were simply passing through and didn't have time to really take advantage of all the amenities. Also, we were traveling off season, in early May, and there had just been a rather severe thunderstorm when we arrived. The spa tub was not ready for use yet and the breakfast was lacking, due, I expect, to the weather delaying deliveries and repairs to the waffle maker system. It is a nice combination of a time share condo and a standard hotel (e.g. Comfort Suites). You have a kitchen with most necessities and a nice space to really get comfy, while someone else makes your breakfast and keeps the hot tub hot and clean.
Other trip May 28, 2015
"Nice Hotel in the Heart of Everything!"
I drove 17 hours for my niece's graduation. I stayed at Chase and other family members stay else where (I visited their rooms and how glad I was to be at Chase). Chase is one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at. The rooms were EXTREMELY clean, the atmosphere was great, the way the rooms are designed is like home away from home, the beds are really comfy and well made up. Here gave off a sense of privacy. You can't hear the neighbors conversations or toilets flush :-}. The breakfast was really good! This was such a great experience and relaxing stay. I would recommend to anyone that if you're ever in Lincoln NE, this is the place to stay. It is worth the $$$$$! Thanks to the staff and hats off. Continue to do the job you're doing-KEEPING YOUR VISITORS HAPPY!
Other trip May 28, 2015
Natalie
"Comfortable, but not as described."
The pictures looked warm and inviting, but reality was a bit more drab with no decoration. Plenty of space, but smelled like cigarette smoke even though it was a non-smoking room.
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Confortable stay"
Love the breakfast variety and the service by all staff was wonderful. People should know that the fireplace in the suites are not gas, they require a burning fuel. The hotel construction is little lacking, but nothing to affect cleanliness.
2 night business trip May 19, 2015