All hotels in San Luis Obispo, California, United States of America
404 Santa Rosa St, San Luis Obispo, CA, 93405, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Good internet service
Good stay here
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2016
Stephen
"Great budget stay"
Great value for the price. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but they have nice rooms. The wifi is excellent. Nice beds. Flat screen TV. Well worth it. Near beautiful downtown SLO.
2 night family trip Jan 3, 2016
The hotel was ok, but the staff was mean. We asked for towels and they asked us to come to the front desk to pick up.
1 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2015
Jenny
Nancy the manager was very accommodating. My only complaint was the trash can outside not being emptied. Also, the cont'l breakfast was weak.
1 night trip Oct 27, 2015
CHRISTY
The outside of the hotel was kept clean which made the room a big disappointment. The room looked like it was clean, but the furniture was not. There were lots of oil stains and dirt on the chairs. Had to put a towel down to sit on the chairs. Fortunately it was only for one night. The advertisement on the web was also very misleading. When we booked the room it was about three times more from the advertised amount. The room was not worth the expense. I would never recommend anyone to stay there. The cliental was also less desired. In the early hours, they were running up and down the stairs. Very disturbing.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
N/a
"OK In a pinch for basic one night travel stop"
This clean place is convenient to the highway and food options along 101. It was also the only room in the area left at under $350 a night. Although the room was clean and had a nice wide area at the sink, there was something on the bathroom wall that disturbed me and that I could not remove easily. Towels and blankets are rough, old, lower quality, but clean. The walls had several areas of poorly repaired damage; carpet fraying; decor older; mattresses fine and clean in our room. The box springs were still wrapped in their shipping plastic rather than having a fabric cover on them. This place is not luxury but we needed a place to sleep. The morning complimentary breakfast is best skipped and the coffee, available only in the small lobby, is not tasty. Leaving the fan on the box A/C unit drowns out the highway noise. There was a very small m/w and an in room fridge. The small room would not have accommodated a crib or much luggage. I think that an obese person would have difficulty maneuvering in the small W/C since the toilet was set in max 30 inches width and one had to reach over it to access tub faucet.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
TXmagCA
"i"
The room was loud. We could here much of the happennings outside as well as from the adjacent rooms. The chairs in the room were very dirty and stained black. The bed covers had several yellow stains on them. If you're looking for low end try motel 6. If you're looking for a good deal, this not one.
3 night family trip Sep 8, 2015
Alexander
"Bad experience"
It was very bad , the room was so dark Service was very poor .
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Karl
"I enjoyed my stay"
Very comfortable and nice. Breakfast could use some help though.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2015
Nathan
The room very clean and comfortable. Good location. We would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
"Short walk to downtown nice staff clean rooms"
I'm just going to ramble here so that it will let me post the review, it was a pleasant experience but I don't have a story to tell about it. What can I say, it was a good value and a nice room. It seems strange that I can't read this place without typing a bunch of characters. It seems strange that I can't read this place without wiping a bunch of characters
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
"Great short stay"
This room was large, very clean,hardwood floors,microwave,frig flat screen tv,small pool and close to places to eat. Only several minutes to downtown main strip shopping. Parking was full in evening so had to park on street which was very safe. Exterior of hotel needs to be updated and service desk /family more professional
1 night trip Aug 10, 2015
frances
"Great value"
Great value for the price
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Aubry
"Slo hotel"
Continental breakfast was a bit poor.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Greg
"Close to Morro Bay"
The front desk service was quite good and the lady was very personable. However when entering the room I noticed immediately that whoever cleaned the room prior to my entering, had missed a pair of shoes the previous occupant had left behind.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"decent hotel"
Stayed a week. Problems with fridge too cold. AC had problems too. But room was clean and spacious. Hotel overall was maintained well.
7 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Low budget with updated bathrooms"
Redone bathroom is nice yet small. The amenities are tiny bars of soap, no clock/radio in room, dingy carpet, furniture, and bedding. The fire alarm screamed twice in the room over my head at midnight (not a great rest). The lobby smelled like a restaurant at check in and breakfast was pretty weak. Parking is tight too.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Mairi
"Hotel rating"
Arrived late and found this hotel which met our needs, all we needed to do is sleep. Small and clean!! Who stays in their hotel anyway!! Beds were comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
Antonio morales
The staff was good no issues there. The room was clean I know the restrooms were updated recently. I know I wasn't staying at a 5 star but there are certain things I like. The furniture was noticeably stained which made it uninviting but besides that nose level or dogs were not an issue.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Nana
"Basic Hotel, Good Area, Too expensive for what it"
Extremely basic hotel. Room was very small and dated - looked like they did a small update in the 90's. Mattress was warped, had to sleep with my head at the foot of the bed. For what it was I'd say it was overpriced (should be no more than $70/max for a busy night), though it was clean and it was in an ideal neighborhood. I'd only stay here again as a last resort.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
Matthew
My daughter and I stayed here one night and thought it was decent. Out of all the hotels around we chose this one because it was small, had continental breakfast and appeared safe. Front desk clerk was super friendly, no noise and clean. Beds are a bit worn out though.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Alissa
"You pay for what you get"
You pay for what you get- it isn't a 5 star accommodation but if you need something close to down town and don't mind something that has a little sketchiness to it, this hotel gets the job done.
3 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Krista
"Wonderful stay!"
Great place!! Staff was very nice and helpful. Best thing was the room, it was sooo clean and smelled great!! Replacing carpet with Pergo flooring is genius! It takes away that nasty old carpet smell. Location was great, close to everything. The bed was very comfortable. Will stay here every time in SLO.
2 night trip Jun 24, 2015
"quick stop in SLO"
nice greeting simple check in and out room was clean and even gave early check in
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
"Great bed"
Have not had a comfortable bed like that in a long time from a hotel.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
"Grizzly Graduation.."
good friendly staff. Simply and easy check in and out
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
"Quiet and comfortable"
If you're looking for a small property with quiet rooms, good service and good rates, this is a diamond in the rough. Comfortable and roomy. The breakfast is minimal but overall my stay was great.
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Good Value Old Scratchy"
A very good value. Towels are old and scratchy would be only complaint.
3 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"Getaway"
Great location, great staff, very helpful and freindly. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Clean room but lost sleep to noise."
This hotel has a clothes dryer sitting outside on the inside corner of this "L" shaped hotel. It looked older than me and made a LOUD metallic screeching/scraping sound. It was turned on in the morning by the staff an kept me from sleeping in... I told the woman at the front desk that I couldn't sleep bc of this crazy loud noise. Her response was "yeah, we know." And walked away. I was pretty bummed and won't be back, many other hotels in the area for the same price that are much more comfortable.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Dump"
We had stayed there once before and were satisfied for the price.However, this time when I requested a second floor I was told they didn't have one and gave us a handicap room and neither of us are handicap.They had placed the microwave & ref.in the closet area which made it hard to hang clothes, the pocket door for the bathroom had no latch to retrive it and since the sink was with the shower and toilet there was no counter space and no privacy. We were in a no smoking room but the the bed blanket had a big cigarette burn. Since we have family in the area we will be going to SLO again, but we will find another place to stay.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Near the freeway, away from downtown."
The room was clean, but the bed was not comfortable. The location was quiet, but I could hear talking through the walls.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"decent motel between Cal Poly and downtown"
We were pleasantly surprised with the updated bathroom finishes and fixtures. It gave the room a clean feel. Wished there had been a place to sit other than the bed. It was close enough for us to walk to the downtown farmers market and we were only a few minutes to the campus, but the immediate area is mainly fast food chains. Good value.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
SLO parents
"Gya"
very simple place no alarm clocks no coffee pot. Microwave refrigerator. clean and close to down town. Priced right.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Decent hotel meets expectations"
Our room was clean and met our basic needs. Their was nothing fancy, but that was ok.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Not super clean or anything special, but overall fine
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Mixed messages"
Was looking for a clean affordable hotel that was pet friendly and pretty much got that. The exterior of the hotel was off putting, needs cleaning and work. Dirty laundry was being stored under the stairs leading to our room. The room was clean, had new, nice bath fixtures but the one side of the blanket had cigarette burns.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Alma
The room was clean with a refrigerator and microwave, nice remodel on the bathrooms. I was pleasantly surprised.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Decent motel for one night"
Clean and comfortable but outside of room is a bit dingy
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
You get what you pay for here. It's nothing fabulous, but I was very comfortable the whole time. It's in a great location close to everything. Whenever I go back and visit SLO, this is where I stay.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Totally satisfied"
I thought the hotel was pretty nice and comfortable.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Great for the price"
Went in with low expectations and this hotel was perfect. Clean rooms and close location. Swimming pool is too small and breakfast is just muffins, but other than that it is was okay. Day staff were nice, but the night staff could use a smile!
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Jad
"awesome little getaway"
Awesome stay place looks like it was just remodeled. People were very friendly and price was amazing. Thanks
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
chris
"Updated rooms"
We stayed one night and were pretty much surprised. The hotel looks like a nothing special from the outside, but really nice and comfortable from the insight: the rooms are updated. The receptionist was very nice and kind. The location is concise isn't, just a fee minutes drive from the downtown of San Luis Obispo. The only thing is the breakfast that is far from being continental.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"There are better hotels for the same rate."
You can find a better hotel deal. Pool is disgusting. Weird dude outside every night asking me for cigarettes (not a guest). You get the feeling you're being watched. I wouldn't really have any complaints but they wouldn't refund any money to me when I decided to check out early.
3 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
j j f
"I'll Stay Here Only If There Are No Other Options"
One of my best friends graduated from Cal Poly, so my three other friends and I decided to drive down to San Luis Obispo. I booked the hotel room despite the horror stories I heard from others about the cleanliness of the room and hoped for the best. When we arrived, on Friday afternoon, we went to check-in. The man behind the counter was upset that four of us decided to stay in one room (with two queen beds.) He wanted to charge us more even though we had already paid for the room. He only backed down when we told him we'd "figure it out in the room." The room itself was not that bad. It was a basic hotel room, and it was clean when we got the keys. Since we paid $70 per night, that was more than fine for all of us. However, the manager refused to give us extra towels and continued to wonder whether or not there would be two or four people staying there. Perhaps there was an error on how many people I entered on the booking site, but I have never been harassed by a innkeeper regarding the number of people staying in a hotel room before. The "breakfast" was non existent, which was disappointing, but I'd rather eat in town anyways (Louisa's Place on Higuera is a must, especially for their pancakes!). To make matters worse, nobody cleaned our hotel room on Saturday. I do not know why. The room itself is fine, but next time I go to SLO, I will just stay at Motel 6. It's the same price minus the obnoxious innkeeper. Never staying here again.
2 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
Isaac
Inexpensive, and clean. What more could you want. Perfect if you're not looking for anything fancy just a nice place to stay.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"This hotel was acceptable to a brief stay."
Nothing terrible... nothing real special... the furnishings were sufficient
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
TnT
easy highway access. clean, well laid out room. inexpensive rates
Other trip Dec 4, 2014