All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America

Good internet service
    Clean
    Delicious food
"My stay perfect."
My experience with the staff was excellent. Hotel to me is #1 everything about the hotel and the staff is excellent
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Matty
"Not for families!!"
Unbeknownst to us, this hotel is located in the heart of all the action on Ocean Dr. So extremely loud music didn't stop until 4 a.m. and started back at 7:30.a.m. Also, we requested a room to sleep 3 adults and one child with an ocean view. We got av room with one king and a single sleeping futon that was awful to sleep on. Lastly, the language at the restaurants below was horrible....Not just from restaurant goers, but from those entertaining people from the microphone. I do not recommend this hotel for families!!!
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Unhappy mom
"Nice room with great accessibility to south beach"
I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Will stay at this hotel the next time I go back to Miami.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Last minute getaway :)"
It was wonderful the room was beautiful and spacious. The staff was great. And we even got a few small perks!
4 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2015
LaBriana
"Great location. Hotel room was spotless"
I was a little worried after reading some of the reviews and when we got there I realized we were staying in the next building. I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel room was spotless. A couple steps to the main building for happy hour, towels etc. Staff was helpful & pleasant.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"good but noisy..."
excelent place and location, facilities... beautiful... but, the noise from people in the street is heard in the rooms late at night... all nights...
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Edgar
"Beach Dreams"
Hotel was a great location in the middle of everything would stay again
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
Very nice place. Perfect spot on the strip. Noise from the strip wasn't heard from the room I stayed in
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Awesome staff, close to the beach!!"
This was our first time in South Beach. The hotel has amazing views of the ocean and beach. The staff was so friendly. They were very helpful in offering suggestions on places to visit or eat. The manager Calvin was super great we chatted with him daily. Our room was really spacious and nice. We had a great time. If you want to be close to the beach this is a great place. Keep in mind you are on Ocean Dr. so it can be loud and hectic at times. Good solution walk on the opposite side of the street if you dont want all the restaurants bothering you. Which by the way are not affiliated with the hotels they are located in front of.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Tiffany
"Great location, light sleepers beware"
Prime location if you want to experience night life in south beach. Super loud so bring ear plugs for when it's time to sleep.
3 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"SOBE WFF Stay"
The room was lovely and clean. In addition, the beds were very comfortable. The down side was that the blinds provided no shade whatsoever from the street lights and sun. With respect to the hotel staff, the "Let me spoil you" shirts, the one man and I will say man as he was no gentleman, did not want us to take 2 lounge chairs at the pool on Sunday, the only nice day, as a party was going to happen later in the day. I told him we would be leaving in a few hours and proceeded to take 2 chairs. We were flying home later that day. He was less than nice about same to say the very least. This was unacceptable after paying almost $400 a night. I will not stay here again. That to me, and all of my friends, is a deal breaker. If the hotel wants to make extra money, it should not be on my dime. We did not deserve to feel "unwelcome" at our hotel's pool. I have been in SOBE for the WFF since 2006 and have never experienced anything so poor at my hotel. I will gladly pay $500 a night and sit by the pool at my leisure.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Jules
"Close to the beach that's it!!!!"
Nothing good to say about this hotel!!! Dirty... No chairs In the room!!! The third bed was hard as a Table!!! Stuff was no friendly!!! I will never stay in this hotel again!!! Never... Ever!!!
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
PatriciaGN
"Very Nice hotel and close to the beach"
My best friend and I stayed at this hotel for the weekend, as it was his first time to SoBe I wanted to ensure he had the best experience. When we arrived we were greeted by the staff who were very helpful and very pleasant. Our room was very spacious and clean. The hotel was conveniently located near the beach as well as other hot spots like: a Walgreens, mini mart, food places and of course the reason for our visit the clubs :). I would definitely recommend this hotel to a friend.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Kavi
Great location regarding restaurants and beach access. Accommodations were fantastic.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Catie
"nice stay"
Would recommend to a friend
1 night trip with friends Feb 2, 2015
Marquez
It was amazing . One of the best hotels I've ever stayed !
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Yes we'd stay here again, but know this..."
Although we enjoyed the hotel and the room, I was disappointed that the room I booked online showed a beachfront balcony both on Hotels.com and on the Congress Hotel web site, yet we were told at check-in the room we booked did not. So the photo was very misleading. FYI, I would have booked the less expensive "partial sea view" room if either website had stated those rooms had balconies. Folks, you need better descriptions and more accurate room pictures on the web sites! Front Desk service is definitely lacking, both at check-in and check-out. Yes, they were very polite and charming, but their follow-thru didn't exist. Same goes for getting ice... It must be brought to the room by a bellman, their are no accessible ice machines. We waited 30 minutes for our ice and that was after 3 calls to the front desk requesting the ice. The room was great. It came with a fully stocked bar and at very reasonable prices for in-room liquor. The location on Ocean Drive is also great. Despite the negatives in my review, yes, we would stay at Congress South Beach again and give them another chance on the service issues.
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
Great spot. Easy walk to beach, night life, shopping.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Awesome night life"
The hotel was in a prime location and night life was great. The view from the pool was spectacular. The one downside was how dated and old the room was. It also smelled quite damp. Had a good time but probably would not return.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
michigan
"Location is great. Room is comfy, staff friendly"
This is my third stay at this hotel and I refuse to stay anywhere else.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
lacinda
Did not like the fact tht they told me I had to stay in the room tht they gave me, I wanted To stay in, I wanted to stay in the main hotel.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Overall nice room"
We found out there was cockroaches in there bc one was smooshed right outside the bathroom door.when you took the stairs they would run quickly to hide. Three days after our stay they charged my visa 80 dollars without me even knowing and when I called said it was a required fee . Which makes no sense.they said it was in the contract I signed before we went up to our room but who even reads that tiny print anyways. Overall it was a nice room.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
meg
"Congress Hotel in the middle of everything"
Even though Congress hotel is located in the middle of everything, sometimes that is not so good when it comes to 2 am noise. Although better at noise levels than the last time I stayed, I would still recommend taking ear plugs if you want a good night rest.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
JEG
"Nice hotel,close to the beach."
Hi, My wife and I stayed at the Congress in South Beach during "Art Deco Weekend". The place was jumping! They close down Ocean Dr. and set up tents and food carts etc. We arrived around 11p.m. and the night was young. The room was on the 5th floor and we had a pretty good view of the ocean. We also had a great view of the roof of the building next door. Lol. The clerk at the check in desk was friendly and efficient. He checked us in and pointed us to our room (as there are multiple buildings at the Congress.) It was only one building down.They have a "Happy Hour" up at the roof pool from 5 to 6 p.m. where the drinks are literally "on the house" (sorry,I do love a pun). The room was clean and had a small kitchen with utensils and plates,no bowls though.The bed was a memory foam type and was pretty comfortable . The room also had a deep soaking tub, a couch and a flat screen T.V. The only thing I didn't really like was the fact that our room door didn't have the latch(lock) you use when in the room. I don't want to sound paranoid but i do like to lock the door as best I can when staying at a hotel. The elevator was slow as heck but got us to our floor…eventually and we used the stairs most times when heading down. Not really a big deal,just thought i'd mention it. We got a late check out at noon instead of 11am and they held our bags at the front desk while we wilded away the hours until our 9pm flight. All in all we will stay here again. I hope this review helps you. Enjoy.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Jack Flash
Average hotel, not anywhere near for location and price charged
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Great location, incredible view from the pool.!!"
I love this place the location is perfect.!! If your planning to relax at the beach during the day and party at night is perfect. You have everything walking distances. The view from the pool is amazing. Friendly staff, confortable rooms and the price is right.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Marcio
"THREE DAYS VACATION"
It vasn,t the perfect South Beach Vacation. The hotel is renewed in in very nice contemporary style, convenient and cleen. The staff was very friendly and helpful. What I couldn't tolerate was the very laud music coming from the restorants until 2-3 o 'clock in the morning. But thank you, they were my favorite. In short, it vas a very good experience. It's really matter for what you are choosing exactly the South Beach. Thank you Congres Hotel Staff.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Levyon
"Best place to stay on south beach"
hotel location is very heart of the south beach strip. very close to the beach. the rooms are clean . little noisy at night but u have to accept that when u want a room on the most happening street of south beach. must stay
2 night trip with friends Nov 25, 2014
Pavan
"not worth it"
Loud and no sleep.
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
"Noisey but nice!"
Unless you are a night owl, wear ear plugs or book a hotel further back from Ocean Road - Lincoln would be ideal. Loud music until 2.30pm.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Denise
"Hot South Beach"
great location on Ocean drive liked the set up
5 night trip Jun 20, 2014
grace
"SKIP this hotel, head north to Collins Ave"
When we arrived at the hotel, there was a sign up stating the pool would be closed for our entire stay because of a stage they put over the pool for Art Basel. One of the reasons that I specifically booked The Congress over others in the area was the fact that they have a rooftop pool. Many hotels in the Art Deco District do not have pools. We normally stay further north on Collins, but decided to try a new spot in Miami. We get up to our room, which is in another building from the reception, and the room seems nice. It is a suite and everything is updated and clean. When I called to make the reservations initially, I asked if the room would have a balcony and also be oceanview. I was told it would. No balcony and the windows facing Ocean Drive did not even open. The rooms in the same building as the reception area did have balconies. When we arrived back to the room in the evening, it was evident that the windows were VERY thin and we could hear the very loud, thumping music and drum beat from the restaurant/bar below until 4am. The windows has very thin white curtains covering them which also allowed bright blue neon lights shine through into our bedroom. The noise and lights continued our entire stay. We got very little, low quality sleep and the pool wasn't open. If they would have stated that the pool would be closed I would have stayed elsewhere.
3 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
shawna
"South Beach"
I really enjoyed my stay at the congress hotel. It's a great location if you want to be across from the beach. I will return again, but will want to be a little further away from Clevelander night spot. Noise until dawn.
6 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
Aaron
"In All The Action"
Great hotel, great location. Must love house music cuz you will here it from outside almost always. We had a semi ocean view room & there was a huge tent blocking most of our view, that is my only dissapointment. Otherwise the staff was GREAT!! Wish I could have taken the bathtub home with me!!!!
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Hotel over beach"
Wonderful hotel right in the middle of everything!! Surprisingly quiet!!!! Loved the service!! The room was beautiful!!
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Samantha
"Great location. Not so great amenities"
On the main strip but room was quiet. Staff was courteous and accommodating. Charging guesta to sit in a poolside cabana instead of first come, first served seems a bit ridiculous. But I guess you can't have it all.
Vanessa
"Really nice hotel!!!!!"
Really nice hotel!!!!!
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
Fred
"Watch your wallet"
Donr eat at the restaurant below. Waaaay overpriced. Rest is all good.
1 night trip Nov 12, 2014
"Congress Hotel"
The hotel was furnished vey nice. The staff was terrible. We felt like they could care less about our experience, The day staff was the worst, When we walked in they did not even make eye contact. This was our third year coming to South Beach and every other Hotel we stayed at in the past, made us feel welcome. We never felt welcome at the Congress.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
Samr
"Such a beautiful view! Staff was amazing!!!"
Staff was amazing especially Stephanie and Louis!! They were so helpful to us! The room was beautiful and view was breathtaking!
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Close to the beach."
Smooth check in. Fresh apples in the lobby. Rooftop pool with bar. Guests given wrist braclets for Happy Hour by the pool. Hotel staff friendly, courteous, and very professional.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Howie
"AMAZING!!"
five of my friends and me just came back from the congress hotel. I couldn't say enough positive things about this hotel. The staff were the greatest and super helpful! Stephanie at the front desk worked some magic and was able to get our rooms next to each other. This hotel is In the PERFECT location! I loved it! I can't wait to book it again next October!
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
brooke
"Didn't love, didn't hate"
PROS-I was initially impressed with the room size and amenities for the price. I liked the super mini step out balcony because I was able to check the weather in real time. Ample closet space too (3) CONS-the room was reserved for two people but they only gave one key because they ran out. The fridge was stocked with so many mini bar items i could barely fit the items i purchased. There are two sliding doors between the bedroom and bathroom that didn't close flush. So you smelled and heard everything happening in the bathroom. Daily room service was VERY POOR, they didn't clean the tub or toilet nor did they sweep or vacuum anywhere (and we know how hair sheds). On the first night red wine spilled on the sheets and blanket, it was visible but they continued to just make up the bed and not change the sheets for the remainder of the stay. I'd come again to for the location and price save but I will have to give the cleaning people and front desk explicit instructions.
4 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
stephanie
"Nice hotel close to the beach.Extra charges though"
This hotel was nice. My husband and I had not been here in 4 years, it used to be phenomenal. Upon check in there were new fees and the hotel was under construction so the check in was outside. We were then assigned a room that had mold in the room in which we had to make them aware and therefore assigned to a new room. The beach towels are awful and they no longer offer beach chairs as an inclusive although you are charged $21.50 per person per day. They had a "not so happy hour on the wonderful rooftop which was suppose to include free drinks however the bartender was not a please with the decision, he always gave a hard time and it and acted as if it were a problem. We loved the location but they are going to have to upgrade their services. I think they are becoming like the rundown hotels that are located on Ocean Drive. It may be time to go further down the block or try a different hotel. This used to be the place to tell all my friends to go but I may have to rethink this.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Eve
"Great Location but not so luxurious..."
Great location on South Beach but hotel is under construction. It was dirty and cramped. Website pictures of hotel and rooms are very misleading. Not as luxurious as they claim. Not sure how they charge a resort fee when it does not feel like a resort.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
"close to the action that is South Beach"
I enjoyed my stay, pleasantly surprise
3 night trip Oct 5, 2014
"Great for a quick trip"
Lobby was being renovated , looks nice Building was in great location on beach Moved our room to a balcony ocean view . South Beach is great , night life is crazy and bars crank up the music so be prepared
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
"Great location, great rooms"
We had three couples, three different rooms. try to ask for the larger rooms. The rooms were very clean and cozy. the staff were very accommodating and pleasant. The roof top offered great views and free happy hour drinks. Walk out of your hotel into a popping atmosphere.
3 night trip Oct 2, 2014
"Perfect for an extended stay"
Although I have been to Miami many time my friend had not, it was her first time. The room was like a studio apartment, kitchenette and all. Perfect for our 5 day get away. We were able to stash some waters, coconut waters ans a few food items in the fridge.
4 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2014
Andrea
"Quaint hotel in jumping part of the strip!"
Seriously, the beat of the clubs and the buzz of the restaurants on the strip go until 4;00 AM, so earplugs are a necessity if you plan to sleep. If you're the one out there partying, you can leave those behind! We went with our adolescent kids, and while we loved the close beach access and view from our room, it got a little crazy with the alcohol scene - all drinks are 64 ounces and its ALWAYS Happy Hour! If you have small kids, stay away from the strip. The room was really great - nice king size bed with two closets and a dresser. The kitchenette was very handy, as we always had leftovers from restaurants to eat the next day, and we cooked breakfast in our room each day.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014