All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
3 Branson Landing Blvd, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

Room is all right
    Bad breakfast
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
  • Value
    Poor value for money
"Room issue"
Room was a fountain view room which was nice. However the entire room was covered in white dog hair. The hotel is dog friendly but the room should have been thoroughly cleaned which it was not.
Response by Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing
We are very sorry that the room was not up to Hilton standards upon your arrival. I can assure you that this is not typical of our hotel. I will ensure that your comments are reviewed by our Director of Housekeeping to ensure that there is not a repeat occurrence. I hope you will consider allowing us another opportunity to serve you.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Did not spend a lot of time in the hotel. Overall the personal were terrific. The breakfast could have been better. Will stay again.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
"RELAXING"
We truly enjoyed our stay there. The location of the Hotel could not be better. We had Room 416 which is a handicapped room. The sink was a little high, but other than that it was a great room. Everything that you could want to do wasn't far from the Hotel. We will be back to this Hotel anytime we are near Branson.
Response by Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing
Thank you for your kind words. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and its location in Historic Downtown Branson. We look forward to your return trip!
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Tina
"The front desk staff needs to get it together."
We booked and paid through hotels.com. We had a hotels.com confirmation number. When we arrived at the hotel they did not have our reservation in their system. We had to sit in the lobby on the phone with hotels.com for over an hour before we were allowed to check in even though we had a confirmation number, receipt for payment and were standing in the lobby with both. If a hotel of this caliber is going to accept reservations from third party providers, then they should honor those reservations and not make their pre-paid guests feel as if it's their fault.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
We enjoyed the facility and the location. The staff was friendly and helpful
3 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Great room. Pet friendly! Was surprised and pleased to find a dog bed, 2 pads, 2 bowls and a pet pack delivered to room. A day late but much appreciated!
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Phil
"Perfect for waterfront view!!"
Weekend getaway with the hubby, we had a great view of the fountains and enjoyed the fire and water display we had drinks at the hotel bar and the staff are so very friendly. Great place to stay if you want to shop downtown and be by the water.
Response by Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing
Thank you for your review and kind words. We appreciate you choosing the Hiltons of Branson for your getaway, so glad you enjoyed it!
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Jami
"Wonderful Hotel"
This is a very beautiful hotel with a great location. When we checked in we were put in the wrong type of room. I called the reception desk and was immediately upgraded to a better room at the same price. The service was excellent and, if in Branson again, will definitely stay here.
Response by Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing
Thank you for taking a moment to share about your stay. We apologize for the mix up in the beginning, but we are happy to hear that it did not dampen the remainder of your stay. We look forward to your return!
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
jacquelyn
"Good room - poor parking plan."
Stay was very nice. Only complaint was that I addition to paying for the room we have to pay $13/day to park. Parking should be included inless it's valet.
Response by Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing
Thank you for your review. Your comments will be reviewed by our Executive Team to ensure that we continue to improve our hotel and service.
3 night family trip May 27, 2015
Shannon
"Good Review"
Place was wonderful. My wife and I stayed a couple of days in one of the large suits. very clean, very nice. Staff went above and beyond considering we all got snowed in and most of the staff hadn't been home in a day or two. My only complaint came when i suddenly became hungry late one evening and the only snack food available was not just overpriced but ridiculously over priced. Come on! Is that really necessary? With that aside, the place lives every but up to the reputation the name "Hilton" carries. Good work!
1 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
Gregg
"Memorial Day weekend"
This hotel was great! Highly recommend the balcony with a view of the fountains!
Other trip May 25, 2015
Room was clean, comfortable and the staff were great!
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Great Getaway!"
Wonderful quick getaway. Love that you can walk out onto the landing. Parking isn't the best but what do you expect when you are staying at a hotel in the middle of an outdoor mall. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Not up to the hype!"
When booking the hotel, I searched for a room that would sleep 5. Assuming that's what I booked, I figured that obtaining a rollaway would be no issue with our 2 Queen room. Not the case. They wanted to charge an extra $25/night for an already too pricy hotel. Didn't read about any complimentary breakfast, but I assumed there would be one because of the kind of hotel it was and the nature of the town. Again, not the case. Far too expensive for not too many amenities.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Ryan
"Amazing"
Great View, very nice rooms, great food choices within 100 hundred yards, great staff, VERY Quiet even during a strong thunderstorms, Words can't describe how happy I am about This hotel! I will definitely be staying here again!!
Other trip May 11, 2015
Mr. P
"A Great Getaway"
1 year for my girlfriend and I this hotel room really made it a special night.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Nicholas
"Do yourself justice and save you hard earned money"
Talk about a overhyped, overpriced experience. Don't get me wrong, the place was nice and clean but considering the price it should be no less! The price is what was the ultimate joke. To think that a customer has to pay just shy of 200 a night and they don't even offer any form of breakfast and charge for parking? It was simply ridiculous. Do yourself a huge justice and find any, ANY alternative and save yourself some money to enjoy the other positive things Branson has to offer.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Get away"
Awesome from the beginning to the end. The place is s dream and only wish they had more rooms because we wanted to return in August and it's all booked up.
Other trip May 8, 2015
"Wifi"
Wifi should be included with the price of the hotel or free. Having to pay for wifi at a hotel nowadays is archaic. Otherwise great hotel and staff.
Other trip May 7, 2015
Stayed two nights. ..did not care for the dogs barking across the hall. ..not enough towels/washcloth in the bathroom. Location is great. ..room is comfortable.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Perfect location with easy access to a lot of fun!"
Being able to have a nice room, located directly in the Landing was amazing. Easy access to all the shops, restaurants, and bars.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Nick and Brit
Very nice hotel. The Level 2 steak house across the street is a amazing restaurant. Lots of shopping only a few steps from your room.
3 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Luke
"Good but not good"
Stay was very enjoyable. Only downfall I sent was we stayed in the south tower and had to walk outside, in to public,in our bathing suits to go swimming. Very unlikable. South tower should be cheaper since there are no amenities in the building. Everything is in the North Tower.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Great hotel close to the action"
We really enjoyed our stay at this Hilton. The amenities were nice and the location cannot be beat. The shops and restaurants are within a stones throw and the view from our room of the river was very nice. I recommend this hotel highly and will stay there when we return to Branson.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Danielle
Lovely area, beautiful hotel with all the conveniences.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Vicki
"Soft Landing on Branson Landing"
Loved the location on the landing; the staff was very accommodating. We stayed for a couple of nights and my only complaint was with the cleaning service. We were not given clean glasses and our tea, sugar, & creamer was not replenished. Otherwise, the amenities are extremely nice and other staff members went out of their way to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable.
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Very nice and convenient"
A get-away for my wife and I , right on the promenade , restaraunts and shopping without getting back in the car!!
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"All is well"
Everybody very friendly from the valet, to the front desk staff,to the person who brought extra blanket for the bed. Room clean, everything in good working order. Able to control room temp easily.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Kimberley
"Price to high for what you might get, expected mor"
Nowhere on hotels.com did it say parking at this hotel was $13 day. All day parking at the Landing is only 8 dollars max so they need to work on that. They really didn't put much effort in cleaning our room while we were there. Resturant was closed for remodel so had to dine away from the hotel. We booked a Balcony too with hotels.com and didn't get it. We are still awaiting a credit on that. A major disappointing stay considering we payed $660 for 3 nights.
3 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
"Branson getaway"
Excellent hotel with nice friendly staff.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Terry
"Nice hotel but close to the train tracks and bars"
They gave us a room with only a bathtub, no shower. Woken up multiple times by loud music from the bar, 3 trains going by at all hours of the night, and cars on the nearby road that sounded like dragsters.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Huge rooms close to everything"
Our deluxe room was enormous and very nice! Hotel staff was all very pleasant, and it was the perfect location for enjoying all that Branson Landing has to offer. Parking is $13, which is annoying, but the lot was in a great location.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Rachel
"Right in the middle of the shopping action."
Hotel is a little over priced. You are definitely paying for location. I didn't like that the nightly price didn't include parking or internet service. Also, the carpeting was in bad shape in the hallways. It rippled like it needed to be stretched again.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Great location in Branson Landing"
The facilities were very nice. My room however would not cool below 73 degrees.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Triple check your room"
Everything was great. Clean rooms, hotel is located in a very walkable area, but we forgot something behind. That is our fault, but trying to call and talk someone has been very trying. Messages and emails have not been returned. Other than that, the hotel and staff while we were there were nice.
2 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Fountain Flub!"
I was disappointed. I booked a room with a fountain view. The fountain was not in service. I would have booked a cheaper room if I had known that.
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
Susie
"Snowed in"
My wife and I ended up snowed in at the hotel but there was so much to do that we really didn't even notice we were stuck in one place. The staff was so friendly and helpful!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Josh
"Close to everything"
Our overall experience was great. It was inconvenient that the restaurant and lounge were closed for remodeling. Under normal circumstances it wouldn't have been as big of a deal, but the entire Landing was shut down for our entire stay, snow is apparently a big problem in Branson. Looking forward to trying it again....without the snow!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Dana
"highly recommend"
Awsome stay highly recommend
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Brock
"Valentines Day Retreat"
I surprised my wife with a weekend getaway for Valentines Day at the Hilton. We loved all the options the Landing has to offer, food, shopping, and entertainment. We'll definitely repeat this trip again.
Nathan
"Location, location, location."
I was there on vacation with my mother and my daughter. The hotel was spotless. The room was large and the bathroom was awesome. The beds were very comfortable. The location was great because we were able to park at the hotel and not get back in our car until we checked out. So close to shopping and dining. The shopping center had a free fire and water show. We will definitely stay here again
1 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
Jonathan
Hotel was exceptional. The staff went over and above. You couldn't beat the location. Shopping and large variety of restaurants right out your door. They were renovating their restaurant, so disappointed that we didn't get to try that. In the mornings they have fresh coffee in the lobby. Will definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Marta
The only problem was that we reserved a junior suite with a balcony (as advertised) and when we got to room, no balcony. Dissappointed! Overall, beautiful hotel and room. It was our wedding anniversary, and wanted to make it special. This was the reason for reserving a room with a balcony. Will have to plan better next year.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Quiet and comfortable"
Hotel was extremely comfortable and the staff was friendly and efficient. When I mentioned we were visiting to celebrate my wife's birthday, the person at the check in counter even threw in a voucher for a bottle of wine and also a voucher for breakfast at the excellent hotel restaurant. Overall I was very pleased with our stay, and would recommend to anyone coming to Branson.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
Ryan
"Beyond Awesome! !!"
The staff was beyond nice and cordial. Greated with the best of smiles and friendliness. We asked for more towels and she stopped what she was doing and immediately delivered. We are going back soon. Wouldn't dream.of staying anywhere else while in Branson.
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Surprise Party."
Nice quiet stay.
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
"Train...."
Just when we were about to fall asleep a train came by...horns blasting around 11:30pm. It also made its way back about a half hour later. Location is great for being "On the Landing"... We had trouble with the heat, unable to regulate it ourselves, must have staff come to change it. The fan was very loud and it was very hot, can't even change temperature in our own room. I know now that the very loud room fan was just a noise barrier from all the other noises that were loud and clear once we had it shut off. I guess be careful what you ask for. The staff at check in was nice and helpful however our encounter the next AM at breakfast was not the case. The hostess is terrible and should really not be in customer service if she doesn't like people. We heard her telling a paying customer (she didn't have change for a $20) that his coffee "this time" would be free. He said something about free coffee in the lobby anyway and she replied that "he needed to take it up with HILTON" if he didn't like it. However, the breakfast staff within the restaurant was wonderful so that was unfortunate that the first person you meet that greets you is unhappy with her job, people had to wait often to be seated because she wasn't there and when she did "arrive" she appeared to be doing you a favor and that you were interrupting "her day".
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
GMU Mom
"Don't stay here if you want peace and quiet"
Bathroom needs a deep scrubbing. The tile grout is filthy and shower doors have soap scum buildup all around. The furnace in our room was malfunctioning. The fan was loud and sounded like a jet ready to take off. The front desk said she would have someone look at it but we question if anyone did. At midnight it turned off then started again much quieter but now there was a steady clicking noise. There was constant hallway noise from people coming and going late into the night. Now to top it off, our credit card has been charged double the amount of our final receipt, two different times. The only good thing was the front desk gave us a free WiFi access card for our stay.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
N
"Sweet Suite"
Perfect location to receive some luxury in an area which is mostly country setting. Very nice condo!
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Bruce
"5 star price for a 3 star room"
We booked 2 rooms months in advance of Christmas just so we could bring our son and daughter in law to Branson and experience the Christmas magic of the 76 Strip and the Landing. There is nothing like Branson at Christmas. The Landing is so beautiful with all the trees lit up and holiday music piped throughout as you walk down the lane. You could easily spend a full day right there on the Landing just shopping, eating and taking in the magic of the holidays. Within an easy walk is the old downtown area which also is tons of fun. We spent 2 nights and had 3 full days in Branson. Silver Dollar City, The Stampede, The Landing all were such fun. We plan on going back next year. Our rooms were nice but not as clean as one would hope for a high end hotel. We found hair in the drains of the sink (yuk) and no bath mat or towels. Hubby went to service desk to get them while I cleaned the sink. There was a coffee maker but no coffee etc. to use with it. No liners in trash can. It seemed the room had not been completely serviced before it was re-rented out. Both rooms we rented were side by side on the 3rd floor. Both were too warm at 70 and when we reset the thermostats..nothing changed and the temps remained at 70 for the entire weekend. We all found this temp fine for the daytime but uncomfortable for sleeping. Great parking but expect to pay a daily rate for it…and even more $ if you use valet parking. BEST PART..met Santa in the hotel lobby. Yep..he's for real ;
Other trip Dec 29, 2014