All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here9777 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89183, United States of America, ‏‎855-234-2586

"Business and Family Trip"
First time here. Usually stay on the strip. This was so much nicer. Great room with lots of extras for my family to do while I was working during the day. I travel to Vegas a lot and will stay here again!
5 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
Mitchell
"Happy Campers"
Outstanding stay, we will be back again and again.
3 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Greg
"Stay was too short"
South Point is a quality, first class facility that is family friendly, easy parking, and check in was very quick. Everyone, from front desk, to house cleaning were very nice and pleasant. I will stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
"not Worth it"
Will never stay again
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Nice away from the strip hotel"
This hotel had reasonable rates when staying in Vegas on a weekend. I couldn't believe how big the hotel was on the inside. Wow! Everything you need is there. Don't expect the pool to be a party scene, it's more of a family poor with lots of kids running around. Luckily there is still a bar close bar. Enjoyed my stay!
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Vance
"Good stay!"
The room was very clean, loved that the toilet & shower were separate from the sink. Closet size was good along with the dressers & drawers. Beds were comfortable and clean.
3 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2015
Sonia
"Good Hotel"
Nice midlevel hotel in Vegas. Room was clean and smoke free. For the price I paid...it was a good deal. Be sure to make sure that the shuttles they offer for the strip and the airport coincide with your itinerary...then its a great deal!!
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Troy
"Great stay for our family vacation"
the rates were reasonable, room was clean and comfortable. Overall, it was a great stay for our family vacation.
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
"Nice Value"
A ways away from the strip but there is a low cost shuttle. Usually seats available at the tables and was able to play blackjack for $5 and Roulette for $1, which is appreciated....I lost less this way!
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Michael D
"thanks"
I am very happy
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Silvia
"nice place"
Hotel was nice, pool was great, will stay here for sure again
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Candy
"Very Happy"
This was for business, I prefer sending my work crew here since they have everything a person would need.
3 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
"Love South Point!"
This Hotel is always fantastic! South Point is always CLEAN, FRIENDLY, and a nice place to stay. It is off the strip but that makes traffic in and out of the parking structure EASY and NEVER difficult to get off the fwy and pull into the parking structure. When you want to fight the crowds on the strip drive and self park at one of those expensive hotels like Beliagio or Caesars and walk the mall and shops. Then come back to a smaller casino and fun place to stay.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Discussed with spa fee"
We had a very nice stay, which we always do, but we will not be staying there again as you insist on charging the spa fee & we have never even seen the spa. We go to visit with family & gamble. Why do you not charge the people that use the spa & leave the rest of us alone. I know it is not a big price, it is just the principle of the thing.
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
mervin
"Excellent but hguge."
I stayed here because oif the excellent price on hotels.com, because this was away from the strip and had the amenities I was seeking, including the airport shuttle. As noted by others, this place is HUGE. As I have a disability the extent of walking that was required to get from point A to point B was challenging. Hotel staff were kind enough to assist me with a courtesy wheelchair. Scooters are also available for rent but I wish I had known that ahead of time. The biggest plus for me in this hotel was the food. I didn't have one bad meal. The Primarily Prime Rib restaurant is wonderful and the Coronado Café was also excellent and not as pricey. Try the cheesecake! I did avoid the flagship Michael's because of its exorbitant prices. The pool area is lovely and there are railings into each pool. bar service is also excellent. I found the hotel staff to be routinely friendly throughout the hotel. I am not interested in gaming so I cannot evaluate the casino portion. I would stay here again except for the vast expanse.
3 night trip Mar 25, 2015
GRANT F
"Southpoint and their lack of service"
A person's first perception of the hotel is based on the very first contact made with the hotel staff. Although the person who checked us in was efficient in her job, she sure lacked personality. That set the tone for me and my husband. The next day we went to the Del Mar Deli and I ordered french fries. It took 15 minutes to get the fries. I asked one of the cooks behind the counter if my fries were ready and he said that it was still in the fryer. I looked over at the fryer and no fries in the fryer. They were not apologetic and their service was less than stellar. When we checked in we received a coupon book for free alcoholic beverages. My husband went to the Del Mar lounge to get his "free" beverage and and there were 3 bartenders behind the counter. This was around 4:30 PM. There was not a lot of foot traffic around the bar. The bartenders were not tending the bar. They ignored my husband and when he did finally get a bartender he was a total assclown....like we were annoying him. Why should I spend my hard earned money at this establishment when the event we were attending were all at the Westgate Hotel? We will not be returning. Their gym was fantastic though.
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Esther
"Staying at the Southpoint"
My wife and I had just an overnight stay at the South point casino....There was lots to do and we had little time to really enjoy it unfortunately. Would love to come back again and maybe hit a show or some of the equestrian happenings there. I do however wish that it were posted on Hotel.com about the limited shuttle servie to and from McCarren....nothing was mentioned and we were unable to avail ourselves of the service due to the times of our flights....That really needs to be communicated better and it really seems that Southpoint could really give a wider time of service as it was really pretty limited.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Terrible tv programming for kids"
Was nice to go to vegas without actually being in the busy area of the strip. I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I have a toddler so the arcade and the pool were a hit with him. There is a deli downstairs with really good food. The deli meats are cut fresh to order. There are a few other restaurants in the casino for different tastes. My 2 complaints would be that there are no good stations on the tv. I understand that people don't go to vegas to watch TV but its important when I'm trying to get dressed and I need to distract my child with cartoons. I don't know which cable provider they use but it terribly disappointing. My second complaint is that there are no refrigerator or microwave oven in the room. That would be nice so if I bring my food back to my room. All in all, I would stay again if I came without my son.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2015
Krystal
"Short notice business trip"
This place has it all, being there on business I had every thing I needed internally to do my job. No matter what time I returned there was good food and spirits waiting. Great place. terry
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
TERRY B
"Annual Trip"
Annual March Madness trip with a g4oup of 10-14 lifelong triends. Great setup in banquet halls with plenty of TVs, seating, betting access and food. Was able to get on tables games throughout the weekend with no wait. Dinning was easy and convenient and a good selection to choose from. Just know that there's not much around the hotel and it's still a drive to the Strip.
3 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
Collin
"Always our first Choice"
Our second time at South Point. Wasn't disappointed, check in was a bit slow, but clerks were courteous. I Like being a little distance from the main strip, less traffic, easy parking. Still close enough to hit the main hotels. Hotel is clean, and the rooms are large and comfortable. Large windows with a nice view. I like the openness. Pool isn't super big, and they seem not to have enough lounge chairs for the amount of people who show up. But it is well maintained. Casino downstairs is open, with out the heavy smell of cigarette smoke. They do have a resort fee, in which they didn't before. It is still less than the big hotels on the strip. I have been told it has become very popular, I can see why, I do hope in the midst of getting more popular, it doesn't start rising it's prices. I can say this is my first choice when we think about Las Vegas.
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Jack
"Comfortable stay, decent value"
Nice local place off the main Strip area. Therefore it's quiet and still fairly new and place is in good condition. The beds were really comfortable and all essentials were provided. We ordered room service and it arrived quickly. Food was quite delicious and service throughout hotel was way better than expected. A lot of helpful staff working there and prices are good, good value all around.
1 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2015
Dena
"Good off-strip hotel"
Good hotel. Great sports book. Cheap food. Off-strip location.
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
"Smart and Easy"
New and comfortable
3 night trip Mar 18, 2015
Stephen
"Great hotel and casino."
We spent three days at the South Point Hotel & Casino and had an excellent stay. Staff were friendly and helpful; valet service was quick as well as room service. We will definitely stay again in the future.
3 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Patricia A.
"No smoking"
excellent stay. They stopped cigar smoking in the race and sports books....last time I stay there.
2 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2015
Lewis
"Plenty to do at South Pointe"
Very enjoyable. Reasonably priced. Had a great time with family! Check out Don Vito's Italian restaurant and try the Eggplant Parmesan, it was delicious!
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Avi
"Weekend Getaway"
We have stayed at this Hotel several times and it is always a pleasant experience.
3 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Jesus
"Thank You!"
I cannot leave category grades, but I need to say how impressed we were with South Point. Past our cancellation date, my husband got so ill that we could not travel. Hotels.com let us change the name on our reservation and friends went and used our first night. South Point kindly cancelled the second night for us. We will certainly stay there on our next trip!
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
alicia
"Rooms are nice - staff needs improvement"
Business visit. Arrived at valet and No help with luggage. The front desk clerk was non-emotional and again no help with luggage. The back of the hotel smelled like horses. Nice room - staff needs customer service improvement.
3 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
"Very Good Family Hotel"
Nice hotel. Rooms were clean and affordable. The hotel is easy to get in and out of, unlike hotels on the strip. Good for a family, with bowling alley and movie theaters.
2 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Consistency of service"
Excellent!!!
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
jorge
"South Point is a winner."
South Point was a great casino to stay at with my husband and two teenage children. The mix of restaurants and bowling alley, movie theater, and arcade was a great blend. This hotel is far enough away from the strip to keep the environment suitable for families. Friendly staff, clean rooms, and spacious pool area suited our needs well.
3 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Great Off the Strip Hotel"
Great Family Hotel. Large Rooms. Clean. Loose slots! Very close to the airport!
4 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Troy
"Great place in Vegas, not too smokey"
Excellent hotel with resort like pool, bowling alley, movie theatre, and great dining options!
"Always Good!!!!!"
Excellent!!!
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
jorge
"Pretty good"
Nice!
Barry
"Vacationing in Vegas"
Fantastic 10 day stay at South Point. From the staff to the restaurants to the room everything was more than we expected. Highly recommend South Point.
10 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Ernest
"No Luck"
Great but did lose $600 betting Saturday
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Victor
"SouthPoint fun"
Everything was awesome! We slept so good!
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Good value, great staff"
Excellent staff. Room was just a touch shabby (nicks in furniture, dated, everything rather mauve) but nice overall. Staff was very accommodating and friendly. Good equestrian venue and staff understands the "horsey set".
5 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Cynthia
"CM"
As advertised
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Charged a gaming fee"
The only downside was being charged a $14.00 gaming fee. We were not interested in gambling at the late hour we arrived. Do you not make a killing off of people's losses at the slots and tables anyway?
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
"Best getaway ever"
I've driven by this casino for years and never thought of staying there but I figured we would try it and let me tell you it's so worth it the room was great we got the delux non smoking room I liked the bed in the room better then the one at home the service in the hotel was great the food there was the best and we will be staying there again
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"excellent"
It was perfect recommended for family with kids.
Lizbeth
"Great stay!!!"
It was very Stunning, a stay I will remember.. looking forward to staying there next year!!!
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"My night at South Point"
I was not able to sleep all night due to foul order coming out of the bathroom. Also found hairs of previous guest in bathroom sink. Called housekeeping to unclog bathroom sink. Did not feel the bathroom was clean or sanitized.
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
Bloise
"decent place to stay"
Good price. Things for kids to do. Good food
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Like staying with the Flintstones."
Hotel was prett typical for Las Vegas, except for the room. King bed had only two small pillows, and bath had only two towels. Had to request more of each. The bed was the most uncomfortable I've been on in years. Not likely to return.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015