All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America

"1-40 family road trip"
Very nice, great breakfast. It was a little bit more than I like to spend. But, it was a nice place. We felt very safe and comfortable.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Roseanne
"Great time"
We had a good time there. Pool was nice breakfast was great. Comfortable. There was no tub but a really nice shower. Even the fold out sofa was comfortable.
3 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"pretty good"
Great hotel, food in "mini store" was a bit expensive, and it seemed to be in the middle of nowhere. Shuttle service was great! Room was comfortable and very nice. Breakfast buffet was awesome as well. Liked the fact that they offer dinner (must pay) for the guests at night, but wasnt able to take advantage of this because we came in late from a convention. Wish we could have ordered it and had it delivered to our room for when we came back. But overall awesome hotel!
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Erin
"Family Trip"
Hotel was extremely clean. Kids loved the pool. My one minor complaint is that the air clicked on and off every couple of minutes rather than just running for a while and shutting off for a while.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
Christopher
was very convenient for what we needef. Suites were very clen and comfortable and all staff very friendly and avcomodating.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Enjoyable"
Quick service upon arrival. Good breakfast.
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
Roland
"Nice and friendly atmosphere"
My family really enjoyed our stay. The indoor pool was excellent relaxation for everyone. I loved the rooms and being able to cook with almost a full kitchen.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
latonya
"Excellent for kids"
My kids loved the basketball court! We had a great stay & the staff was awesome. We would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Great value for the price!"
Our suite was extremely comfortable, updated, and very well maintained. Great value for the price!
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Excelent"
Short but pretty nice.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
Claudia E
"good option in DFW"
it was a 24 hours stay in DFW. I looked for a cozy hotel for this time, that will allow me to recover from a long trip and get ready to the continuing working days. it worked perfectly!
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Natan
"Everything need in one place"
Stay due to plumbing schooling close by. This was business.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Best Place to Stay"
Love this place, great quality, excellent staff, and will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Jerry
"Great hotel!"
Breakfast was great and the room the very comfy. We would definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"very good"
Stay was comfortable staff was nice an friendly was there to help will stay at your property again Home away from home
5 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Jessie L
Good stay - the hotel was nice and met my expectations. Very convenient to the airport. If you stay here you need a car - little or nothing within walking distance.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"IMPRESSED"
very impressed with the friendliness of hotel staff although they do not have a restaurant or are even close to one they provide all kinds of free snacks and bottled water.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Good save by staff"
I arrived late (11pm) and the staff was very helpful in getting my son and I settled in for the night. Good breakfast in the morning and close to the airport.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Cate
"Clean, affordable and convenient place to stay!"
My wife and I stayed here after a long, long week in Texas, and it was the perfect place to stay. The management was extremely welcoming, the room was large, clean, and well-cared-for. We were able to get a good night's sleep before heading home. It is extremely close to Dallas-Fort Worth Airport, which is very convenient for travelers. And the fact that it had a kitchenette for the price we paid was very nice indeed (considering we were traveling with a newborn and needed to sterilize some baby bottles, having a pot to boil rather than using a microwave was very convenient).
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Jacob
"A decent hotel to stay and being close to airport"
We stayed at this hotel for a one night layover while flying from NJ to HI. The stay was good. The breakfast was decent and the rooms was very very good.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Seshadri
"Don't hesitate to book a room."
Very clean and modern hotel. Very comfortable and clean suite at an extremely reasonable rate.. Staff was helpful and knowledgeable about the area. I will stay there every time I am in the area.
2 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
"excellent"
The hotel was excellent and so was the service
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
Connie
"DFW HOTEL"
Great staff and very comfortable Hotel and great surrounding and close to the DFW Airport
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
charles
"Close to airport with excellent amenities!"
Stayed here for an overnight layover at DFW, shuttle was quick and driver was exceptionally friendly. I called several times for clarification on shuttle service, where to go etc... and the receptionist was always very friendly. When I checked in the front desk clerk was quick and efficient, and offered two solutions for dinner (plus a coupon for one!). Shuttle service to and from the restaurant (in a nearby hotel) was efficient, arrived quickly each time and same driver was always friendly. Room was BIG and very clean, area was quiet for the most part. Breakfast in the morning was more than expected--and pretty good! Very impressed with this place.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
Great staff, nice shuttle service, great supper, had to leave before breakfast put out, very nice room, wish we had more time to relax there.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
We enjoyed our stay a lot. The hotel is moving toward needing an update but the suite rooms are just so nice for weary travelers.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Fabulous hotel"
Spent three days at this hotel. Wanted to be close to Dallas and Fort Worth. Staff were fantastic got the complimentary shuttle on the first day to the airport to catch the dart train to Dallas. Very easy to do. Staff at the hotel explained all details for catching the dart and offered to pick us up on our return via dart train later that evening breakfast was fabulous and even had managers reception in the evening which consisted of a good hot meal and even wine and beer. Room was excellent would book this chain every time if given a choice.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
patricia
The hotel was nice, but the breakfast left more to be desired.
Crystal
"Great DFW option"
Perfect clean, comfy hotel convenient to DFW. Sofa bed was in good condition, though the bedding for it was musty from sitting in a plastic bag for so long. Amenities were nice, staff friendly & polite (even at 4am). I would stay here again.
jamie
"Stay"
Overall excellent. Only challenge was someone turning on the TV REALLY loud at 3:15 in the morning! Thankfully, when I called hotel staff, they dealt with it.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Suzanne
"pleasant overnight stay in Dallas"
great experience...cheerful and helpful staff
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
olufemi
Very quick and friendly check-in. Staff were all very friendly. Our coffee pot was broke; replaced within 3 minutes. Disappointed with no hot tub, just a very cold indoor pool. Also, only 1 tv in a room for 4. No way to position tv so that all Could see.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"DFW"
Super staff. All round awesome place to stay. Shuttle came quickly and even waited for me as I was on the wrong level. Super clean. Everything looked brand new.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
M.J.
"Awesome for any stay"
Clean, friendly, great conveniences.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
shellie
"Just so-so"
I stayed just one night, the hotel was ok but a little worn overall. My room was pretty far from the lobby so that was a bummer for coffee in the morning. I am a Hilton Honors member so I try to always choose a Hilton but I don't think I would choose this one again. It didn't really impress me.
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
Carolyn
"GETAWAY"
VERY ACCOMADATING ALL THE WAY AROUND
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
B J
"great staff shuttle service prompt"
Friendly staff, shuttle service fast and prompt
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Dennis
"Felt like home"
The staff were excellent. David and Henry were the best very friendly and accommodating. The housekeepers were always smiling and kept the room very clean and ready. Food was actually pretty good. I had one or two meals a day at the hotel and it was nice not to have to worry about going out. Playing basketball was fun. The room felt like home with smart and functional accommodations.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
lucas
"Family weekend trip"
Our room was nice and clean with plenty of space for a family of five. We chose this hotel because of the indoor pool. Our only complaint is that the pool was cold. Even though it was indoor we were unable to enjoy it. Other than that the hotel was very nice and the staff very accommodating. We would stay there again for the price we paid.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Lindsey
"Nice place close to the airport"
Close to the airport, nice and clean. Staff was friendly. i would stay here again. 3 hotels in Irving with the same name, so we were originally dropped off at the wrong one. Had to request towels multiple times since they only gave us 2 to start and then didn't drop any off the next day.
3 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
"No Title"
Fresh fruit rather than canned at breakfast is the only thing that I would have wanted different.
2 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
"Nice Place"
Nice hotel, friendly staff. Close to DFW.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
very good place to stay; will stay again
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
We were very happy with our stay at Homewood Suites. No complaints at all. Staff was very helpful and friendly.
4 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Marsha
"Review"
The first room was (203) was dirty, bed unmade, sofa bed unmade, trash on the table. The 2nd room (208) was great. We scheduled a 5:00am wake up call, which we never received, because the phone was UNPLUGGED. Overall, we slept there 1 night, I gotta be honest, I won't stay there again. Sorry.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Edward Miller
"Close to airport and major freeways"
We chose this hotel because of the free breakfast and kitchens. There was no oven so that was a little disappointing. Overall the staff was helpful and the room was comfortable.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
ARB
"Quality hotel with easy access to DFW airport"
Hotel is conveniently located close to DFW airport and right next to a reputable long term parking facility, which made it very easy for us to drive to Dallas from Oklahoma to catch a flight out the next morning.
Greg
"Comfortable and convenient stay near DFW airport"
The staff was very polite and helpful and the property was well maintained. When traveling for business you're looking for comfort and reliability. This property hit both notes.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
"Making me a Homewood fan"
After spending the night before in one of the trendy loft hotels, I was pleased to be at Homewood again, reminded how nice it was to have the additional space and amenities of a kitchen and desk. Would def return.
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
"Business Trip to Dallas"
The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. I used the shuttle service daily, which was very convenient and prompt. I would highly recommend this hotel.
2 night business trip May 5, 2014