All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
7800 Dulles Dr, Irving, TX, 75063, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Review"
The first room was (203) was dirty, bed unmade, sofa bed unmade, trash on the table. The 2nd room (208) was great. We scheduled a 5:00am wake up call, which we never received, because the phone was UNPLUGGED. Overall, we slept there 1 night, I gotta be honest, I won't stay there again. Sorry.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Edward Miller
"Close to airport and major freeways"
We chose this hotel because of the free breakfast and kitchens. There was no oven so that was a little disappointing. Overall the staff was helpful and the room was comfortable.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
ARB
"Quality hotel with easy access to DFW airport"
Hotel is conveniently located close to DFW airport and right next to a reputable long term parking facility, which made it very easy for us to drive to Dallas from Oklahoma to catch a flight out the next morning.
Greg
"Comfortable and convenient stay near DFW airport"
The staff was very polite and helpful and the property was well maintained. When traveling for business you're looking for comfort and reliability. This property hit both notes.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
"Making me a Homewood fan"
After spending the night before in one of the trendy loft hotels, I was pleased to be at Homewood again, reminded how nice it was to have the additional space and amenities of a kitchen and desk. Would def return.
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
"Business Trip to Dallas"
The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. I used the shuttle service daily, which was very convenient and prompt. I would highly recommend this hotel.
2 night business trip May 5, 2014
"Glad to stay"
It was great stay and very hospital and clean hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
Anna
"Great for flights leaving Manchester"
I found the hotel clean and comfortable! I have stayed here twice and would recommend it.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
"Nice, liked the breakfast"
We were put in a handicapped room which meant there was no bathtub for my five-year-old and the air-conditioner kept turning off during the night so we woke up sweating several times, otherwise a great hotel. if you get a handicapped room I might request a regular room
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Joy
"Airport Shuttle was unreliable and bad service."
When we arrived to DFW airport, I contacted the hotel for pickup, they stated that the shuttle bus was not working and to look for a shuttle bus from Hilton Garden. When leaving for the airport the next morning, at 9:00am I advised the desk clerk Collin that we will be returning to the airport and he stated that the shuttle bus was working and will be back shortly, after waiting 40 minutes, I called a taxi and had to paid $30.00 for a five minute trip to the airport and the only reason I booked this hotel was that it was close to the airport and it had a free shuttle bus to and from the airport. The taxi driver had stated that he had already made 7 trips to the airport from this hotel before 9:00am. So that tells me that the shuttle bus was not working and the desk clerk Collin was not helpful at all. So Beware, don’t book this hotel based on the airport shuttle.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"hotel stay"
Very nice, but new desk clerk, lost the expedia reservation, but accommodated me. He must have not known how Expedia worked. However, was a nice hotel. No bulb in one lamp. A/C extremely noisy. Airport shuttle started late as well as breakfast, so did not get that benefit. Had 8:15 AM flight. Not like it was at 6AM.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
Debbie
"Convenient for airport, less so for dinner"
Really nice hotel, with terrific, spacious rooms in great condition. Fast, frequent, free shuttle to the airport. It was a bit of a hike to get a good dinner...
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
Jimmy Mac
"Great place!"
Love this hotel! Hotel is very clean and nice. Staff is great and very helpful . From the help desk to breakfast crew you made this stay very pleasant!
Maria
"Nice Place to Overnight at DFW"
Close to airport. Convenient shuttle service to both airport and nearby restaurant for dinner. Clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"Close to DFW but note shuttle service times"
Good place to stay but note that the shuttle service didn't start until 7am on Sunday, which was too late for us to use to catch our early morning flight so we had to pay for a taxi.
BostonBarry
"Great Getaway"
The room and service were great. Had the grandkids and the indoor pool was so cold not able to swim first night. They were very disappointed.
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2014
Gigi
"Great airport hotel"
Very clean and enjoyed every part of the stay. Great value. Like to soak after the day so missed having a tub, but the shower is large. Highly recommend.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
"Nice hotel very close to DFW airport."
Breakfast is good. Room is very nice. Very close to 114. Gym and swimming pool are great!
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Andy
"Hotel great, staff better"
I chose this property from many substantially identical options because prior reviewers favorably commented on the quality of the staff. They proved to be absolutely right! Before we left on our three week trip, we reserved a room for our return. Could offer no better endorsement.
1 night trip Jan 27, 2014
"great bargain"
This hotel was a great deal! The staff was so nice and helpful. Dinner and breakfast were both ok, nothing special but still good. The hotel was well maintained and clean.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2013
Everything was very nice. Will stay here again on next trip.
1 night trip Dec 19, 2013
A & J
"Loved it!!"
Very nice...perfect!
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Becki sadler
Will stay there again.
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2013
Great staff. One guy was not the greatest. He seemed very bothered to have to help me. But everyone else was so helpful. Breakfast was ok. Didn't do the dinner stuff. Hotel is clean. lots of parking. This was a fun trip for us. and we would stay here again for sure. Cant wait to get back to texas!
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
Destina
If you are looking for somewhere to stay near the airport this is it. It was clean and the staff was very helpful.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Very close to the airport and Grapevine"
Very nice room at a good price. We arrived a little before check in and that was not a problem. The layout of the room was really cool. Staff was friendly as well. We live nearby and my wife and I were celebrating our anniversary. There is a lot of things to do within 5-10 minutes and good restaurants as well. There is not anything to do or shop withing walking distance.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
MY GIRLS AND MY BROTHERS LOVED STAYING THERE
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
sendi briones
"Nice hotel with great room."
Enjoyed the stay. The room was so nice. Great location with good free breakfast.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
Malinda
"Loved the hotel, the staff were great."
Homewood is by far the best hotel I have stayed in. The staff were great and very helpful , the shuttle was great with timing and very helpful also. I will go back soon.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
maria
"Recent stay"
The stay was good, people were very friendly, rooms were good, only problem is it says in its advertisement that it has a spa/whirlpool but it didn't have the spa, quite a disappointment as that was part of our discission to stay there.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
"Very nice place. Absolute best deal I ever got."
Had a king suite. Best hotel deal I've ever had. Very nice staff. I'd recommend it to everyone.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
zach
Staff went above and beyond. We arrived at midnight, after their shuttle stopped running. They contacted a sister hotel nearby and arranged our ride to the hotel. Very helpful staff!
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
"Roadrtip/vaca in Texas"
Our first day in Texas, my car got rearended and totaled. We had to be driven to the hotel by the Sheriff dept. The staff and management at the hotel were very accomodating (we had arrived 6 hrs before we were to check in) and were very sympathetic and friendly!!! I HIGHLY recommend coming here!!!
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Lee
"Miscommunication"
When I picked this hotel it was because of the location and I was told they offered a shuttle to dfw. After I booked and checked in I was told they didn't start shuttle service until after 7:00 am on Sunday. 30 mins after my flight left from dfw. I had to pay 25.00 for a cab. I would not stay here if you need a shuttle service early or late
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2013
"Great Place"
When I first got into my room, I realized it wasn't what I thought I had reserved. I mentioned it to the front desk clerk when purchasing drinks just minutes after checking in and she immediately switched us. She didn't seem bothered by it at all and was very friendly about it. I would have stayed in the other room since it was nice also, but the new one was made even better by her friendliness. The breakfast did leave a little to be desired though. We tried to eat the biscuits and gravy but the biscuits were so hard we didn't bother with them. The pool was nice but the hot tub is no longer there. All in all, it was a nice place.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Melody
"Most enjoyable stay at this resort"
Everything, I mean EVERYTHING & EVERYONE were so wonderful--we were so amazed at what they did.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"Excellent Service"
The Staff went out of their way to be helpful in every way. Tanya was amazing! The perfect balance of professional and courteous. She is truly a superstar.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"Great place to stay and close to DFW"
We just needed a hotel close to the airport. We were extremely pleased, it was a very nice room and very clean!
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"Great Family Hotel"
The rooms were clean. Breakfast was good. The pool was small, but was nice.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Hot tub"
Don't offer a hot tub I you don't have one , was really looking coward to that , but it was tiled over
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
nate
Over night stay was very good ! Staff was very helpful. Would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
"Not happy"
I arrived with my 2 young kids late at night @11pm after a long flight. I booked a shuttle for us and the shuttle did not arrive for 40 mins, called to book and then lady said "it's on it's way" then call 15 mins later (at the time my 5 yr old was asleep) and the lady said again "it already left, it should be there any second don't leave because the man will be very mad if he gets there and you have got a cab!!!" So I then stayed, waited another 25 mins, called back and a man picked up, by then I was furious, he said to me "well the shuttle hasn't left yet????... Do u still want us to come?" I got in a taxi, by then my 3 yr old was now sleeping on me and I got a taxi, which I should have gotten in the first place, paid $30 just to get to you! Ridiculous I might add?? We arrived at the hotel, still both kids sleeping, no one to help me with my bags, I got a room 318 that was super far from the lobby, had to do 5 trips carrying each child and then ALL my luggage by myself. I was very dissatisfied with the service! The room was clean but it smelt bad too! Overall very very disappointed with my stay at the Hilton Irving Homewood suites!!
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
"Wonderful place to stay ,"
It's was great, staff, room were excellent. In fact while on a short vacation we stayed at three different Homewood suites each for a night. Rooms were very clean, staff was nice. I would recommend these hotel for every family member and friends. I travel a lot stay in very high end hotels this rates up there with them. I think avg price for a king, non-smoking room with sofa pull- out under priced but a great deal. Good work Hilton !!!
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Mike P
"Great hotel for the family"
What a nice hotel! We really enjoyed our stay. The indoor swimming pool was nice. The room was very clean. The breakfast was good. The staff was gracious and friendly. We had a blast.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Very nice room...people were very pleasant an helpful...will be staying again on a return trip
1 night trip Jul 1, 2013
Jack
"Most Enjoyable Stay"
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2013
Ross
"Convenient location and helpful staff"
Great place to stay. I had a few bags delivered that they misplaced for several hours and that had me in a panic, but they finally found them. The staff was sweet and helpful. PARK AND FLY IS AWESOME!! Thanks guys!
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"Hotel needs improvement"
The front desk service may be improved if staff was more friendly and helpful. Our room vibrated since it was directly above the maid's laundry room and there is a safety issue since our room did not lock properly. The room was spacious and clean though.
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
"Great family hotel near airport"
The hotel staff was very helpful and courteous. Hotel was exceptionally clean. Breakfast was wonderful.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
"Pretty Nice Stay"
I liked the hotel overall. The hot tub was closed though and I was informed they would be getting rid of it. The pool was not heated either. Breakfast, rooms, and property were all very good though.
4 night trip with friends May 24, 2013