All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America

Clean
    Great room
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
Very quick and friendly check-in. Staff were all very friendly. Our coffee pot was broke; replaced within 3 minutes. Disappointed with no hot tub, just a very cold indoor pool. Also, only 1 tv in a room for 4. No way to position tv so that all Could see.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"DFW"
Super staff. All round awesome place to stay. Shuttle came quickly and even waited for me as I was on the wrong level. Super clean. Everything looked brand new.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
M.J.
"Awesome for any stay"
Clean, friendly, great conveniences.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
shellie
"Just so-so"
I stayed just one night, the hotel was ok but a little worn overall. My room was pretty far from the lobby so that was a bummer for coffee in the morning. I am a Hilton Honors member so I try to always choose a Hilton but I don't think I would choose this one again. It didn't really impress me.
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
Carolyn
"GETAWAY"
VERY ACCOMADATING ALL THE WAY AROUND
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
B J
"great staff shuttle service prompt"
Friendly staff, shuttle service fast and prompt
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Dennis
"Felt like home"
The staff were excellent. David and Henry were the best very friendly and accommodating. The housekeepers were always smiling and kept the room very clean and ready. Food was actually pretty good. I had one or two meals a day at the hotel and it was nice not to have to worry about going out. Playing basketball was fun. The room felt like home with smart and functional accommodations.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
lucas
"Family weekend trip"
Our room was nice and clean with plenty of space for a family of five. We chose this hotel because of the indoor pool. Our only complaint is that the pool was cold. Even though it was indoor we were unable to enjoy it. Other than that the hotel was very nice and the staff very accommodating. We would stay there again for the price we paid.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Lindsey
"Nice place close to the airport"
Close to the airport, nice and clean. Staff was friendly. i would stay here again. 3 hotels in Irving with the same name, so we were originally dropped off at the wrong one. Had to request towels multiple times since they only gave us 2 to start and then didn't drop any off the next day.
3 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
"No Title"
Fresh fruit rather than canned at breakfast is the only thing that I would have wanted different.
2 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
"Nice Place"
Nice hotel, friendly staff. Close to DFW.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
very good place to stay; will stay again
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
We were very happy with our stay at Homewood Suites. No complaints at all. Staff was very helpful and friendly.
4 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Marsha
"Review"
The first room was (203) was dirty, bed unmade, sofa bed unmade, trash on the table. The 2nd room (208) was great. We scheduled a 5:00am wake up call, which we never received, because the phone was UNPLUGGED. Overall, we slept there 1 night, I gotta be honest, I won't stay there again. Sorry.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Edward Miller
"Close to airport and major freeways"
We chose this hotel because of the free breakfast and kitchens. There was no oven so that was a little disappointing. Overall the staff was helpful and the room was comfortable.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
ARB
"Quality hotel with easy access to DFW airport"
Hotel is conveniently located close to DFW airport and right next to a reputable long term parking facility, which made it very easy for us to drive to Dallas from Oklahoma to catch a flight out the next morning.
Greg
"Comfortable and convenient stay near DFW airport"
The staff was very polite and helpful and the property was well maintained. When traveling for business you're looking for comfort and reliability. This property hit both notes.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
"Making me a Homewood fan"
After spending the night before in one of the trendy loft hotels, I was pleased to be at Homewood again, reminded how nice it was to have the additional space and amenities of a kitchen and desk. Would def return.
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
"Hotels.com is deceptive!!!"
The hotel I booked was awesome. However, since my trip was for a family emergency and was last minute, I called the number posted by the hotel to find out if indeed the hotel shuttle would run as early as 5am. The person who answered said "thank you for calling Homewood Suites." IT WAS NOT HOMEWOOD SUITES! I was assured several times the shuttle would take me to the airport that early. When I arrived at the hotel I discovered the shuttle DID NOT run that early. Hotels.com: you owe that hotel the price of a taxi!!!
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
Cathy
"Business Trip to Dallas"
The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. I used the shuttle service daily, which was very convenient and prompt. I would highly recommend this hotel.
2 night business trip May 5, 2014
"Glad to stay"
It was great stay and very hospital and clean hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
Anna
"Great for flights leaving Manchester"
I found the hotel clean and comfortable! I have stayed here twice and would recommend it.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
"Nice, liked the breakfast"
We were put in a handicapped room which meant there was no bathtub for my five-year-old and the air-conditioner kept turning off during the night so we woke up sweating several times, otherwise a great hotel. if you get a handicapped room I might request a regular room
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Joy
"Airport Shuttle was unreliable and bad service."
When we arrived to DFW airport, I contacted the hotel for pickup, they stated that the shuttle bus was not working and to look for a shuttle bus from Hilton Garden. When leaving for the airport the next morning, at 9:00am I advised the desk clerk Collin that we will be returning to the airport and he stated that the shuttle bus was working and will be back shortly, after waiting 40 minutes, I called a taxi and had to paid $30.00 for a five minute trip to the airport and the only reason I booked this hotel was that it was close to the airport and it had a free shuttle bus to and from the airport. The taxi driver had stated that he had already made 7 trips to the airport from this hotel before 9:00am. So that tells me that the shuttle bus was not working and the desk clerk Collin was not helpful at all. So Beware, don’t book this hotel based on the airport shuttle.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"hotel stay"
Very nice, but new desk clerk, lost the expedia reservation, but accommodated me. He must have not known how Expedia worked. However, was a nice hotel. No bulb in one lamp. A/C extremely noisy. Airport shuttle started late as well as breakfast, so did not get that benefit. Had 8:15 AM flight. Not like it was at 6AM.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
Debbie
"Convenient for airport, less so for dinner"
Really nice hotel, with terrific, spacious rooms in great condition. Fast, frequent, free shuttle to the airport. It was a bit of a hike to get a good dinner...
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
Jimmy Mac
"Great place!"
Love this hotel! Hotel is very clean and nice. Staff is great and very helpful . From the help desk to breakfast crew you made this stay very pleasant!
Maria
"Nice Place to Overnight at DFW"
Close to airport. Convenient shuttle service to both airport and nearby restaurant for dinner. Clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"Close to DFW but note shuttle service times"
Good place to stay but note that the shuttle service didn't start until 7am on Sunday, which was too late for us to use to catch our early morning flight so we had to pay for a taxi.
BostonBarry
"Great Getaway"
The room and service were great. Had the grandkids and the indoor pool was so cold not able to swim first night. They were very disappointed.
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2014
Gigi
"Great airport hotel"
Very clean and enjoyed every part of the stay. Great value. Like to soak after the day so missed having a tub, but the shower is large. Highly recommend.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
"Nice hotel very close to DFW airport."
Breakfast is good. Room is very nice. Very close to 114. Gym and swimming pool are great!
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Andy
"Hotel great, staff better"
I chose this property from many substantially identical options because prior reviewers favorably commented on the quality of the staff. They proved to be absolutely right! Before we left on our three week trip, we reserved a room for our return. Could offer no better endorsement.
1 night trip Jan 27, 2014
"great bargain"
This hotel was a great deal! The staff was so nice and helpful. Dinner and breakfast were both ok, nothing special but still good. The hotel was well maintained and clean.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2013
Everything was very nice. Will stay here again on next trip.
1 night trip Dec 19, 2013
A & J
"Loved it!!"
Very nice...perfect!
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Becki sadler
Will stay there again.
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2013
Great staff. One guy was not the greatest. He seemed very bothered to have to help me. But everyone else was so helpful. Breakfast was ok. Didn't do the dinner stuff. Hotel is clean. lots of parking. This was a fun trip for us. and we would stay here again for sure. Cant wait to get back to texas!
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
Destina
If you are looking for somewhere to stay near the airport this is it. It was clean and the staff was very helpful.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Very close to the airport and Grapevine"
Very nice room at a good price. We arrived a little before check in and that was not a problem. The layout of the room was really cool. Staff was friendly as well. We live nearby and my wife and I were celebrating our anniversary. There is a lot of things to do within 5-10 minutes and good restaurants as well. There is not anything to do or shop withing walking distance.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
MY GIRLS AND MY BROTHERS LOVED STAYING THERE
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
sendi briones
"Nice hotel with great room."
Enjoyed the stay. The room was so nice. Great location with good free breakfast.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
Malinda
"Loved the hotel, the staff were great."
Homewood is by far the best hotel I have stayed in. The staff were great and very helpful , the shuttle was great with timing and very helpful also. I will go back soon.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
maria
"Recent stay"
The stay was good, people were very friendly, rooms were good, only problem is it says in its advertisement that it has a spa/whirlpool but it didn't have the spa, quite a disappointment as that was part of our discission to stay there.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
"Very nice place. Absolute best deal I ever got."
Had a king suite. Best hotel deal I've ever had. Very nice staff. I'd recommend it to everyone.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
zach
Staff went above and beyond. We arrived at midnight, after their shuttle stopped running. They contacted a sister hotel nearby and arranged our ride to the hotel. Very helpful staff!
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
"Roadrtip/vaca in Texas"
Our first day in Texas, my car got rearended and totaled. We had to be driven to the hotel by the Sheriff dept. The staff and management at the hotel were very accomodating (we had arrived 6 hrs before we were to check in) and were very sympathetic and friendly!!! I HIGHLY recommend coming here!!!
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Lee
"Miscommunication"
When I picked this hotel it was because of the location and I was told they offered a shuttle to dfw. After I booked and checked in I was told they didn't start shuttle service until after 7:00 am on Sunday. 30 mins after my flight left from dfw. I had to pay 25.00 for a cab. I would not stay here if you need a shuttle service early or late
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2013
"Great Place"
When I first got into my room, I realized it wasn't what I thought I had reserved. I mentioned it to the front desk clerk when purchasing drinks just minutes after checking in and she immediately switched us. She didn't seem bothered by it at all and was very friendly about it. I would have stayed in the other room since it was nice also, but the new one was made even better by her friendliness. The breakfast did leave a little to be desired though. We tried to eat the biscuits and gravy but the biscuits were so hard we didn't bother with them. The pool was nice but the hot tub is no longer there. All in all, it was a nice place.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Melody
"Most enjoyable stay at this resort"
Everything, I mean EVERYTHING & EVERYONE were so wonderful--we were so amazed at what they did.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013