All hotels in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
4122 Village Green, Whistler, BC, VON 1B4, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great value for money! We will be back"
We really enjoyed our stay at the Adara. The staff were amazing, the manager was present every morning and afternoon to check on all arrival/departure satisfactions. Facilities are great, close to everything! Loft room was great couldn't have asked for anything more, even had a handwritten note from the housekeeper. Super pet friendly which is nice to see, Only down side was that there was a small dog barking in the middle of the night but the front desk came right up and took care of it.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
sez060
"Good location. Friendly staff. Good Coffee"
Good stay. Urine smell in our room & pool area washroom
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
shelley
"Dirty"
Our room had finger nail clippings all over the floor and coffee stains on the bed sheets
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"Very nice hotel, friendly staff."
We did know that there was a pub below the hotel, as a result did not get to sleep until after 2:00 a.m. after the bass beat stopped. Should have realized that there was a reason why our room had packages of ear plugs in the room when we arrived. We were on the third floor, but the sound travelled up to us.
Other trip May 16, 2014
cam
"Whistler stay"
Nice hole in whistler, convenient, and clean. Staff were helpfull and pleasant.
1 night trip May 13, 2014
Bc
"Pleasant +"
The hotel is cozy and warm, but it has no option to park your car but thru valet parking for whatever reason...
Other trip May 6, 2014
"VERY COMFY !"
This was my first time in whistler, and my boyfriend and I wanted to stay overnight. We didn't wanna spend much on a one night stay at a hotel so $90 for a room !? WITH A PS3 !?! SOLD ! We were so tired after a long drive and lots of walking that we just stayed in after checking in. We played ps3, watched some tv, and ordered in food. The bed was SOO FRICKING SOFT it was too hard to get up the next morning! The staff was very nice, polite, and overall it was an amazing stay! Plus parking is only $20 and it's valet so .. Come on. That's pretty awesome! I would totally recommend this hotel !
Other trip May 4, 2014
Angel
"Beautiful with lots of little extras"
I loved the modern decor, the loft bedroom with stairs, the little snacks downstairs, the play station in the rooms, the cool bathroom, the great service and many other features. The loud club downstairs didn't bother my husband or dog but I did hear it for about an hour. I would still stay there again though cause I loved it otherwise!!
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2014
"Nice hotel.. will come back again"
It was very convenient and cozy. Only couple of minute walk to gondola Rooms were clean and comforting. Staffs were friendly and helpful. There are few reviews about noise, and yes, there was noise from outside, and from the building. (we were at second floor) If you are sensitive about noise, I wouldn't recommend it, but, I wasn't really being bothered. (They provided ear plug, but didn't use it) Overall, it was pretty boutique hotel.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Great location, nice hotel. Only complaint was that it was noisy at night.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"It's close to the lifts"
It was really nice to find out that the hotel was really close to the ski lifts. I came at 8pm to the hotel and I planned to ski the next day. I slept in the biggest bed ever (king-size) but I need to mention that the pillows were to big and together with the rather soft bed wasn't a good combination so I replaced them with the folded towel. The rest in the room was good.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
Bella
"average nothing special"
it was a nice little hotel the service was just average the hotel manager not very friendly and welcoming and the staff dont really seem to care as much as the other hotels do. was told this is a nice romantic getaway asked them 3 times to do something special in the room for my girlfriend and wasnt accomidated would expect more from a place thats supposed to be known for its romantic getaway. overall would prolly go back if the price was super low or a good deal otherwise not worth the price they put oh well always next time
2 night romance trip Feb 25, 2014
"satisfactory stay"
Everything was satisfactory but I would not say it was excellent. There were countless extra charges for other things.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
Bruce
The fridge didn't work well The room was clean and big. I expected that there was a tooth brash but there wasn't Hot tub is small but still good.
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
Great hotel Great location very helpful staff we really enjoyed our stay
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
"nice small boutique hotel"
Overall quite pleased. The Adara offers the advantages of a small hotel (everything close by, rooms not a mile from the reception desk, more personal service) that make up for the disadvantages (no hotel restaurant, no spa, no swimming pool, etc). The rooms were nicely furnished. I liked the walk-in shower (i.e., not a bathtub/shower combo). There was plenty of space. Ample closet/storage space. We had a room on the front-side of the hotel - which overlooks a small cul-de-sac surrounded by other hotels - not the best view, but who cares if you're there primarily to sleep. I'd read other reviews complaining about noise from the bar below - it didn't bother us and we didn't need to avail ourselves of the complimentary earplugs or white-noise machine. The outdoor hot-tub/jacuzzi was adequate - room for 4 strangers or 6 close friends. Lobby offers warm breakfast bars, coffee, and cider in the morning and warm cookies in the afternoon - nice touch. Charge for overnight parking was about half what the big hotels charge. I thought it odd that they pre-authorize $50/night for "incidentals" when there is no room service, no minibar ... no conceivable way to rack up that much in charges. I guess it's to cover any damages?
3 night romance trip Jan 30, 2014
Randy
"Perfect location, good for the budget"
Nice location in the heart of the village. Hotel shows its age in the hallways and elevators. Rooms were clean, but had fake fireplace that produced no heat. Overall good bang for the buck in the heart of the action!
Other trip Jan 24, 2014
Canadian
"One of the best expereince-stays in Whistler"
I booked a few nights at the Adara for an Anniversary and we couldn't have been happier. The staff were fantastic and helped us out with just about everything. We've both spent a ton of time in Whistler, but they still helped us out with a bunch of the things that we were up to around town.We stayed in a loft suite and I am glad that we did. We brought our dog along with us and it was awesome to have our bedroom upstairs, separate from all of our luggage, etc. We'll be back for sure.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2013
Conner Galway
The people working were really rude and stuck up
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Shannon Jones
"great"
We had a very good time would tell my friends
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
mark
"Amazing all-around experience"
Was phenomenal! LOVED the room. We stayed in 303. Friendly staff, loved that the Golden Retriever just hangs around, great coffee in the room, full service room with fireplace/fridge/microwave/kettle and even had Playstation and little balcony. Very close to Starbucks which you can walk to early in the morning. Very, very impressed and will be recommending people! Can't say one bad thing :)
1 night trip with friends Dec 3, 2013
Caitlin
Love the small touches like the cookies in the afternoon and the sound machine in the rooms.
1 night family trip Nov 17, 2013
"Modern Hotel"
The bathroom was not perfectly clean. I had to paid $20 per day for guess parking.
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
"Unfriendly staff"
Me and a friend booked into the hotel on a Friday night and had a friend who lives in the area meet up with us at the room. The guy working the front desk accused us of "sneeking" her in. He yelled at her to stop and questioned why she was there, where she was going and if she was planning on joining me and my friend in our room. She had to explain to him that she came to visit and was a local resident and he replied with an "oh okay then" as she walked away. When checking out the woman at the desk asked which room we were leaving and I told her. She pulled out a piece of paper from a folder and said "okay, just one moment". She walked into a back room and came back a few moments later with another employee. She said "oh, it looks like you had a third person staying with you during your stay?" I explained the situation to her and she said "oh, okay, that was just a note that was left, and you guys only paid to have two people stay". I would not recommend this place to anyone. They are rude and make you feel like a criminal, accusing you of "sneeking" people into a room.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
T
"Classy hotel, in the heart of the village."
Right above Buffalo Bills, a popular bar/night club. Could be noisy during high season, wasn't bad at all in October. Nice balcony (loft suite). Pull out bed not that comfortable.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
mr. g
"funky hotel"
great front desk staff, great service, great location.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
"Nice hotel in the centre of the Village"
Staff was very friendly, rooms were fine but there was a wee bit of noise from the bar and street below
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
"Old hotel gets a facelift"
Great staff, old rooms, big patios... Can't smoke on the patios though. Our desk light was broken and NOTHING was plugged in in our room. The chocolate mints on the side tables spoke to the "older charm" of the place for sure. Altogether it was a great stay with little inconvenience. I would recommend Adara for a one night stay, not enough creature comforts to keep me there for longer
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
amy
"great location"
great room... friendly staff....great location.....good parking
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
"We had a great time, helpful staff, great location"
Awesome! First time in Whistler and will certainly stay here again next time.
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
Kaspar
"Girls trip"
I booked this hotel for a birthday weekend with friends. This hotel was a great choice for the price. Great decor, boutique style hotel, felt very modern and trendy. The beds were amazingly comfortable. There was a very comfortable feel to the room, inclusive of a fur throw blanket for the bed. There was a lot of late night party noise, even though we were apparently on the "quieter side" of the hotel. We were right in the village, steps away from all the hot spots. Definately would stay again for this type if trip.
1 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2013
"Good Location to Convention Centre"
The only good point about this hotel is that is it one of the closest hotel to the Whistler Convention Center. Overall, it is a disappointing experience to the price that I paid. The room furnishing and general condition of the hotel is getting old. Several light bulbs in the room are not working. The loft room is smaller than the other hotel I stayed last time.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"very close to village"
liked the loft room - quiet and spacious. My only complaint was some of the housekeeping. Drinking glasses were not replaced, carpet not vaccumed when we stayed two nights. Good front desk service.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2013
G. Bryan
"great service"
Excellent, friendly customer service at check in. Nice, clean modern rooms. Loved the loft for my 8 year old. Great central location. Will definitely stay again! Thank you
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Kristine
"Pets ahoy!`"
We usually stay here when we're in Whistler, they are super pet friendly and laid back. The rooms are quite spacious and have always been very clean, the staff are friendly and helpful and it generally seems like the other clientele are cool also.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2013
Margeo
"Noisy"
This hotel is above a pub/bar. They supply ear plugs which is the first time I have ever had a hotel do that. I was volunteering for Ironman and needed to get up early (4 am) and the bar goes until 1:00 at least. It only has a shower stall rather than a tub and shower. The staff was friendly but because of the noise, I wouldn't stay there again.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
Cathy
"Good Hotel"
Took the family up for a one night stay in the Whistler Resort from Vancouver. Hotel was very neat and tidy with swimming pool and hot tub. We spent very little time int he room and did use the swimming pool and hot tub. I have only put 4 for hotel facilities as the hot tub was warm and not hot but still good to have the facility. Staff very nice and accomodated bikes in a locked bike room and easy to have access to car in the valet car parking. Flexible about leaving car on day of departure. Would use this hotel again.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Went to whistler with a bunch of friends to just have fun and adara hotel was the perfect Hotel for fun! Theres a outdoor pool and hot tub along with very friendly staff.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
We were greeted nicely, checked in promptly and our car taken care of. Room was very comfortable, lovely blankets. We encountered no noise. There was no actual breakfast, but the tea and Spunkmeyer cookie bars were excellent and probably better than many other hotel breakfasts. The valet cost is a big iffy, could just make the room charge higher.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2013
Merja
Nice place, nice room, good location.
1 night romance trip Aug 4, 2013
Booya
"Good stuff"
Big room! Balcony and modern. Had a great time.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
My stay was for just one night and overall I would say it was just a little bit better than average. The first thing I noticed was there was a terrible musty, stinky smell something like sour milk on a dried out rag. The staff did air out the room and sprayed it with air freshener which helped somewhat. A couple other things that were annoying was that the phone did not work...could not even make a local call...rang busy soon as I punched in the area code. Also the piilows were very uncomfortable.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2013
"All good !!!"
The people were fantastic!!! The only small observation was the shower stall was a little grungy looking. Not to say it wasn't clean, just not visually appealing. We had a great visit and the staff were absolutely wonderful !!!
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
Sue
"It was a good hotel.. Once we found it."
Staff were friendly but couldn't give us proper information about where to park out of the 5 lots. We were told that we couldn't park in the 5th lot (which is the one you don't have to pay for parking) because it is only for oversized vehicles. We went to move the car and th sign said that it was 72hr free parking and that oversized vehicles were NOT allowed in this lot. It was also difficult to find the hotel the first night because if you aren't on the main road you can't see it. We had to walk around the village twice to find it. We also didn't like that we could hear everything going on outside our room. The walls are paper thin. The fact that we were given ear plugs was nice because it did help cancel out the noise.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
C.
"Enjoyable stay"
Great value through Expedia. The hotel was clean and very comfortable. Great location in the village and the staff was very friendly.
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
"in the heart of Whistler"
our stay was wonderful. It exceeded our expectations in every way. Thank you to a wonderful staff.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2013
"No sleep"
The Hotel was perfect In terms of location, staff, and cleanliness. The only major problem was the fact there is a bar underneath the hotel that plays loud music and has tons of people outside causing a large amount of noise. Sleeping is almost impossible if you are on the first floor. If you want this hotel that badly, would suggest taking the third floor and trying your luck there. This hotel is not for relaxing couples.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
Alex
"Great hotel for low price"
We were pleasantly suprised when we showed up at this hotel for a spontaneous one night getaway in whistler. Cheapest hotel we could find online and worked out perfectly. Right beside the center of the village, which i loved. Also very close to a golf course . Our room also had a loft with attached patio, and a spacious downstairs. Only complaint is that the walls are a bit thin and lots of partiers come here in the late hours, so you can hear all the noises pretty well. Im young and staying up late anyways so i can deal, but other than that i cant complain! Great hotel
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2013
Sami
"Great hotel!"
It was my first time in Whistler and I found the Adara Hotel to be great hotel for couples. Within the Village of Whistler for a reasonable price, everything is at a walking distance. Great staff members from different countries (typical Whistler staff), very friendly.
Other trip May 28, 2013
"great hotel"
the location is very central to the village, your greeted by friendly staff every time you enter the door, comfortable rooms great shower could use a little more pressure love the rooftop patio great stay every time
Other trip May 28, 2013