All hotels in Pacific Harbour, Fiji

"Under expansion"
Nice rooms with views and comfortable stay despite construction. Good gym, expensive wifi. A few details need attending to to warrant full price. I was not allowed to take a pool towel on excursion no matter what deposit I was willing to put die all other guest from other resorts had such towels. Also no towels or cleaning wipes in the gym. The food is pricey but mediocre. No menus are displayed so it is difficult to know if you want to dine.
4 night romance trip May 26, 2015
"Nice resort close to arts village"
Wonderful friendly staff always smiling, saying bula and vinaka and helpful.undergoing construction but not a problem for us.present rooms a little dated but very clean.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
jim
I was sick when i arrived and they treated me to a steam bath, which really helped. Wonderful staff and lovely room...nice breakfast buffet, all free. I had a really good massage...very nice spa. I would stay again.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
toni
"Pros n Cons"
1. Good location, close to the beach, although it is black sand. 2. Good gym with essential equipments. 3. Great people and experience at check-in. 4. Very old and extremely noisy air con in the room. I had difficulty of sleeping every night. 5. Air vent in the room's bathroom not working well that someone smoking cigarette from another room also polluted my bathroom. 6. In two occasions, I had diarrhea and upset stomach from eating in the hotel's restaurant, one during a dinner and another on my last day's breakfast.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Fifi
"Beautiful hotel, great staff"
My wife and I spent our Summer holydays in Fiji (January '15) including a 10-day stay at "The Pearl". The staff was very kind and helpful.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Breno
"Great location and a friendly staff!"
We stayed here for two nights and it was great being close to many activities on the Coral Coast. The room was a great rate, and the staff was very accomodating and friendly.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Ariel
"Not completly satisfied!"
The staff is friendly but sometimes slow, especially in the bistro restaurant. In the room there was no phone and no safe!!! When asked for it was promised but never came! The kitchen is irregular. The same dish can be very different from one day to the other! Be careful not to become too big because the more guests the more expectations!
4 night trip with friends Dec 24, 2014
Simonne
"very nice hotel"
I really liked the hotel , I am coming back again, very friendly staffs, good and clean beach
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
beju
"Nice Hotel on the Beach, but under construction."
This is a nice place. There was a lot of contruction in Nov. 2014, so that made it less nice. However, when completed it should be even nicer. It is a long drive from the airport and there is not much outside the resort grounds. There are a couple of restaurants across the street for a cheep meal. We unfortunately had rain during our entire stay, so we could not do much outside. The hotel staff worked hard at compensating for the weather. I'd go back if I was more certain of the weather and when the construction is completed.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Art
"It's a steal."
I had previously given this hotel a positive review recently, however I would no longer recommend it, nor stay there myself. I had a pair of good sandals stolen from within their baggage storage room (which only staff have coded access to). The hotel never responded to my email about it at all. With good competition in the area, you would think they would try harder.
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
Simon
"Great Value"
Stayed overnight at the Pearl prior to heading to Beqa island. Very convenient location by the river and on the beach at the edge of Pacific Harbour. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is undergoing major renovations and building work, however it appeared that guests had all been placed in rooms on the opposite side of the grounds. I couldn't hear a thing from inside my room. The room itself must have been recently upgraded, was in excellent condition and well presented (better closing blinds/curtains would be my only suggested improvement though, as the room was ground floor). None of the work was too noisy in the grounds, especially at the hotel dot com discounted price, and I'm returning here in a few days. Additional meals (lunch/dinner) were typically pricey for Fiji resorts, but delicious nevertheless.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014
We stayed at the hotel for 8 nights. Overall the experience was good. I am sure once they finish with the construction, the place will be amazing. Meanwhile, I would like to note that the hotel staff was amazing! I don't think I have stayed at the hotel with better staff anywhere in the world. The hotel was clean. Location was also great. It was walking distance from the Art's village and not too far from other activities. On the flip side, the construction was rather disappointing. Expedia.com warned that there was construction near the gym area, but in fact they were building the other half of the resort, so there was a construction noise (but it was fairly reasonable).
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"very nice resort next to beach 45 mins from Suva"
people and staff wonderful. Breakfast quite good. location next to beach great. didnt eat lunch or dinner. room and amenities very comfortable. pool is nice and clean. the fitness center needs to be greatly improved as elliptical trainer was broken and treadmills away for repair.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Ram
The staff was amazing, the food was awesome and plentiful. worth its value.The hotel is in need of some renovation tomake it a 5 star facility based on its location and ammenities. They are building a brand new marina and hotel rooms and I am sure when that project is dione they will renovate the present hotel, I would come back here without any hesitation. They should not be charging for internet access at te room rates they charge.
4 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Nice 2 nights stay"
Great stay in general. We did the last minute book in the morning around 10am. And get there at 12.00 noon. They welcomed us and helped with lugguage storage. Hotel was in good condition and location was just fabulous.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Gerry
"It was fantastic and we had heaps of rest!"
My experience, it is a lovely place we will go there again; but the draw back for me was mosquitoes. We were there during a dengue fever out break and we were bitten alive at the restaurant during meal at night. The bed was not comfortable. I love the place and its quietness. The staff is beyond compare. Vinakavakalevu!
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
I would recommend the pearl to anybody that was think of going to figi, I could not fault the staff, everybody was so welcoming and they went out of there way to make my holiday as good as it was even better. Even though there was some construction being carried out, can't wait to save up to go back.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
"Perfect Honeymoon!"
We can't say enough good things about the Pearl. We had read prior reviews, but some of them couldn't be more wrong. The staff was so amazing and kind- making sure we had everything we wanted, gave out excellent information, and were just some of the nicest people we have ever met. The day we were leaving it was raining and one of the woman who worked in the restaurant skipped her bus to stand over us with her umbrella until our bus came. The turn down service and the cookies were just a bonus! The massages at the Pearl Spa were fantastic. here were a ton of activities to do in the area- Pearl Harbour. If you seek adventure and an excellent resort, then this is the place for you!
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
Renee
"Convenient for Shark Dive"
Nice resort with very hospitable staff and conveniently located near two dive operators who do the shark dive.
2 night trip Oct 30, 2013
"The Pearl if a Gem"
The Pearl of the South Pacific is located in Pacific Harbour along the Queen's Highway. It is in an idyllic locations right on the beach. The grounds are very well maintained, and the setting is breath-taking. You can walk right onto the beach from the hotel. I also really enjoyed the buffet breakfast that was included in the price of the room. I did not expect so many breakfast options, and was pleasantly surprised to see a full breakfast buffet.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Charlotte
"Great location for adventures in Fiji"
Overall, we really enjoyed our stay at the Pearl. The resort is quite a drive (2.5-3 hours) from the Nadi airport, but in great proximity to most adventure activities in Fiji (scuba, rafting, snorkeling, zip-lining, etc). The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was adequate but could have had a more comfortable bed and a better shower. I loved the beach access and outdoor eating areas. The breakfast was by far the best meal of the day (daily breakfast included in the stay). Happy hour was always fun and affordable. Dinner at the resort left a little to be desired, and we learned a little too late that there are more delicious and affordable restaurants within walking distance. Our favorite activity while we were in Fiji was rafting (which we booked through the Pearl). The resort is in the middle of a large construction project, but we did not notice any significant noise disturbances or limitations as a result.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
Kimberly
"Great location, pretty place"
Lovely hotel; pretty lobby, restaurant, and pool area, good food, and fantastic beach. I would go back here again.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Nice Views of Sea and River"
We enjoyed the location, offering river and ocean views with Beqa Island in the distance. Good location for a base to see the southern area, and Suva, between 1-2 hours by taxi or express bus. Nice size rooms and with enough appeal. Common areas were atmospheric with a nice design. Good food and breakfast buffet and happy hour with live music nightly. Helpful activity personnel and plenty of offerings. Beach is ok for Fiji but we were more interested in the rivers and interiors, having spent lots of time on beaches in the Yasawas. We enjoyed and recommend the river rafting booked through the hotel.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"Pearl Resort and Beqa Adventure Dive"
Great breakfast buffet with tasty croissants and omelets made to order. Beqa Adventure Dive has a free shuttle and will also pick up divers at the Pearl's docks. Rooms were clean and the staff is very friendly. Make sure to check out the local food on Monday night.
10 night trip May 4, 2013
"The staff is wonderful!"
We really enjoyed our stay. We thought the staff and the food was wonderful. Loved walking along the beach and the views were beautiful.
7 night trip May 4, 2013
"Relaxing stay"
We had a wonderful stay at the Pearl. The food was delicious, the staff friendly and helpful. You can see that areas of the hotel are in need of upgrades but that didn't bother us in the least. Would stay there again!
7 night trip with friends May 4, 2013
Stamper Nancy
"Hotel in need of remodelling"
This hotel is situated about 2.5 hours drive from Nadi Airport. The roads to the hotel are not great so it is a very slow drive down the coast and at night time it is not very well lit. At night time there were a lot of people walking on the road so it was quite dangerous. The hotel itself has a nice lobby area. We upgraded to a penthouse suite on arrival for an extra 100 FJ per night. The only difference with the suite was there was more space to move around. On the first night the shower and bath in the room had no water pressure. This was not rectified and even though hotel staff said they would have it completed in a half hour it wasn't until the next morning when it was fixed. The water pressure in the bath was terrible throughout the stay and we would have waited a long time for the bath to fill up so we did not take any baths. The bar downstairs closes early usually at about 9pm. This was disappointing considering it is a resort bar and should be open all night. The spa was OK. I had a moisturisng facial for 85 FJ it was Ok but could have done it myself. The activities are over priced for what you get but it is a tourist trap so this was expected. The complimentary breakfast is not great. The food is edible but I would recommend eating downstairs at the bar. Overall it was OK but I don't think I would return again.
Other trip May 8, 2013
"Geat Hotel, Staff, Location and Food"
My husband and I stayed at the Pearl for our Honeymoon. It was a great experience. First off the staff was amazing, very helpful and knowledgeable about Fiji and its culture. I also felt very safe at the resort when you left at night they made sure they knew where you were going and your room number. The resort had daily activities that were free to guests which filled the day with things to do. They also have a representative available to book excursions at the resort. If you want to swim in a waterfall do the Tour of Fiji. We stayed in a Penthouse Suite which was nice, very spacious with a living area and refrigerator. They do not provide alarm clocks it is “FIJI TIME” to them. The food at both restaurants was absolutely delicious. We loved everything we ordered. The Pearl is also a short walk or 2 minute taxi ride to the Arts village which has restaurants, grocery store, bank, and liquor store. The bank is convenient because you can exchange your money for a lesser fee then the resort or airport. You NEED TO EXCHANGE money, the hotel will accept American $ but the Art’s village and gas stations do not accept American $. You need to go to the Blue’s place and get a Mahi Mahi Po Boy. It is huge can share one for two people. The Pearl was purchased by a new owner and the new plans were revealed during our stay. They should have a much larger resort with new amenities in 2 years. We plan on going back to see how it changed. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
Erin and Kyle

"Fabulous getaway."
Had a very restful time. Felt refreshed after visiting Suva.
3 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Suzanne
"Best holiday ever!"
Absolutely amazing words can't even begin to describe how fantastic our stay was the staff made us feel like family it was so sad to leave can't wait to come back and stay at the pearl excited to see the new expansion!!
9 night trip with friends Jul 14, 2015
Good facilities, friendly staff
3 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Anna
"Great time at The Pearl"
The Pearl staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful and provided prompt service. The outdoor facilities were great - lots of loungers around the pool and many daily activities were provided; some free ones and others with a cost involved. The room was lovely, with very comfortable beds, and a furnished balcony. A very wide selection of foods were on offer for breakfast including beautiful local fresh fruits. The Pearl was located just a short distance from the Arts Centre which had shops, cafes, restaurants, a supermarket and banks. I really enjoyed my stay at The Pearl and would happily return.
21 night trip Jun 18, 2015
Carole
NZ
"A nice resort close to Suva."
A nice place to stay around pacific harbour. Only one hours drive from Suva with resort like facilities.
3 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Rocky
"nostalgic visit"
I would recommend anyone to this place. It definitely is not a good destination.
2 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Alex
"We can't wait to return"
Our stay at the Pearl was so wonderful we are already planning our next visit. The staff are what really makes the Pearl a truely wonderful place to stay. From Save when you first arrive, to Mika at the bar or Rupeni at Sueduce and Meli from the pool. The staff here will make your holiday a memorable one.
5 night romance trip May 6, 2015
"Location is beautiful, it shares the beach & river"
The room was dirty, curtain not hooked up properly and come off loosed. Very poor service to the room, no towels, no face washer, no floor towels. Have to ask for them few times. The kettle wasn't working, the television wasn't working properly as there was no remote, no coffee, tea sugar etc; on the second day, informed the front desk staff and never gave any respond. It was not worth the price (A$182.40) I paid a night. I am very disappointed and not happy with it at all. And that was my experience. Leia
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Leia Keli
Poor service by the housekeeping ,any requests were not dealt in timly manner.Requested Iron and Ironing board came 2 to three hours later or not at all.Beds were very uncomfortable ,covered with very old sheets .Air conditioning wasn't working as good as you would like it to be.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Sonny
"Nice beach and great views"
Stayed here for 4 days. The room was a little noisy during the day. Might have been on top of a cool room or something. Everything else was amazing. The staff were very nice and made us very welcome. Would go back here for sure.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Brenton
"The best position in Pacific Harbour."
Right beside the channel, with access to boats via jetty on site. The beach is nice too with good sandy bottom and great outlook to islands. Also tried the pool which has a bar (wet bar as well which was not open when we were there) Also, a new wing being built with what looks like marina facilities. Staff could not have been more friendly & accommodating. Breakfast buffet was very satisfying. All in all a very good experience/
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Fantastic hotel with amazing beach"
Beautiful spacious rooms, amazing scenery, right on the beach. Just perfect. Wonderful pool. Great breakfast included.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Vicky
"Its a building site."
Very disappointed in the changes being made to the Pearl with major construction taking place and turning it from somewhere with a good feel about it into a large ugly complex. Staff were quite friendly but nothing got done quickly if at all. Rooms are getting very tired and worn.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Ian
"Great location, hotel room needs modernising"
Great location but the room needs modernising, furniture is scratched and stained, towels are thin, small and not in plentiful supply, bedsheets are small so become untucked. Location is excellent and pool great but they have ruined the old ambience by putting the volleyball court next to the pool, piped loud music around the pool and built a new block which when finished will make the resort too busy for the current facilities.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"pleasent"
not a bad place for an older hotel, lack thing for the kids to do, currently building a new hotel next door so I am sure they will improve when it opens
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Best Friendliest service ever"
The Local staff made the stay very comfortable, live music great atmosphere,
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Great hotel lots of extras free!"
Great hotel with everything to do. Free daily activities including pool table and kayaking etc!
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
david
"Great resort!"
Right on the beach, and across the road from the best shark diving in Fiji at Aqua Trek Beqa. 10 minute walk to a great little village/shopping plaza - what more could you want?
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Jodi
"Excellent location"
Lovely grounds however the accomodation is getting a little dated, however the new development looks promising. Wifi should have been complimentary, and food was slightly overpriced. Staff could have been more informed about bus transport. Overall, a relaxing place to stay with plenty of activities.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Julia
"management and service can be greatly improved"
4 years ago, we drove by this resort and had lunch at their restaurant. The hotel stood out from other resorts on the island, which is why we decided to try it for this trip. However, the rooms certain feel a bit tired now. As we drove directly from Suva airport to the hotel after our flight landed and checked in around 22:30. After we got into our assigned room, I realized that I had booked a room with two double beds and a balcony with furniture, and “free cabled internet”, but none of these were offered. The room only had 1 double bed with only a thin sheet, a balcony with no furniture, one set of towels and shampoo products and wifi is not free! After speaking to reception, it was understood that nothing can be done until the next day about the beds. The next day, we were upgraded to an ocean view room. We asked front desk for a map of the area, but none can be offered. Breakfast is the same every day and food station appeared quite dirty. Deeply feel that hotel management should step up on service and details management. Another tip for "Hotels.com" is that please do check what is offered with the room rates as in this case, internet access is not free, and the majority of the rooms' balconies do not come with outdoor furniture. It is quite deceiving for guests to book and find out later that the these are not included. Positives: friendly staff, good dinner at the restaurant.
3 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Lei
"Nice, in need of the current renovations"
We had a garden view penthouse, unfortunately it smelt like paint upon arrival and overlooked the construction site .. not very pleasant. The construction noise didn't bother us though. Considering there was no one in the ocean view penthouses we were disappointed they didn't move us to a nicer view, there was no garden or seats for the balcony. We did find a couple of the night reception staff a little too much on Fiji time, they didn't respond to our multiple requests to put a dvd on the movie channel or to fix the wifi in our room. For the most part though the reception staff were very helpful. Happy hour was well worth going to every afternoon, the staff are fantastic and it's great value! All the food is fabulous too, I recommend the gnocchi or the steak! This hotel is great if you need to be closer to Suva but still want to experience the Coral Coast.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Nicole
"Beautiful resort, fantastic staff, awesome"
My husband and i could not say enough excellent things about this resort. The first day we felt apart of the family. Great people amazing amenities and awesome activities. We truly had the best time there we will definetly be going back in the near future. A real bang for your buck.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015