All hotels in Pacific Harbour, Fiji

"Not completly satisfied!"
The staff is friendly but sometimes slow, especially in the bistro restaurant. In the room there was no phone and no safe!!! When asked for it was promised but never came! The kitchen is irregular. The same dish can be very different from one day to the other! Be careful not to become too big because the more guests the more expectations!
4 night trip with friends Dec 24, 2014
Simonne
"very nice hotel"
I really liked the hotel , I am coming back again, very friendly staffs, good and clean beach
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
beju
"Nice Hotel on the Beach, but under construction."
This is a nice place. There was a lot of contruction in Nov. 2014, so that made it less nice. However, when completed it should be even nicer. It is a long drive from the airport and there is not much outside the resort grounds. There are a couple of restaurants across the street for a cheep meal. We unfortunately had rain during our entire stay, so we could not do much outside. The hotel staff worked hard at compensating for the weather. I'd go back if I was more certain of the weather and when the construction is completed.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Art
"It's a steal."
I had previously given this hotel a positive review recently, however I would no longer recommend it, nor stay there myself. I had a pair of good sandals stolen from within their baggage storage room (which only staff have coded access to). The hotel never responded to my email about it at all. With good competition in the area, you would think they would try harder.
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
Simon
"Great Value"
Stayed overnight at the Pearl prior to heading to Beqa island. Very convenient location by the river and on the beach at the edge of Pacific Harbour. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is undergoing major renovations and building work, however it appeared that guests had all been placed in rooms on the opposite side of the grounds. I couldn't hear a thing from inside my room. The room itself must have been recently upgraded, was in excellent condition and well presented (better closing blinds/curtains would be my only suggested improvement though, as the room was ground floor). None of the work was too noisy in the grounds, especially at the hotel dot com discounted price, and I'm returning here in a few days. Additional meals (lunch/dinner) were typically pricey for Fiji resorts, but delicious nevertheless.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014
We stayed at the hotel for 8 nights. Overall the experience was good. I am sure once they finish with the construction, the place will be amazing. Meanwhile, I would like to note that the hotel staff was amazing! I don't think I have stayed at the hotel with better staff anywhere in the world. The hotel was clean. Location was also great. It was walking distance from the Art's village and not too far from other activities. On the flip side, the construction was rather disappointing. Expedia.com warned that there was construction near the gym area, but in fact they were building the other half of the resort, so there was a construction noise (but it was fairly reasonable).
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"very nice resort next to beach 45 mins from Suva"
people and staff wonderful. Breakfast quite good. location next to beach great. didnt eat lunch or dinner. room and amenities very comfortable. pool is nice and clean. the fitness center needs to be greatly improved as elliptical trainer was broken and treadmills away for repair.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Ram
The staff was amazing, the food was awesome and plentiful. worth its value.The hotel is in need of some renovation tomake it a 5 star facility based on its location and ammenities. They are building a brand new marina and hotel rooms and I am sure when that project is dione they will renovate the present hotel, I would come back here without any hesitation. They should not be charging for internet access at te room rates they charge.
4 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Nice 2 nights stay"
Great stay in general. We did the last minute book in the morning around 10am. And get there at 12.00 noon. They welcomed us and helped with lugguage storage. Hotel was in good condition and location was just fabulous.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Gerry
"It was fantastic and we had heaps of rest!"
My experience, it is a lovely place we will go there again; but the draw back for me was mosquitoes. We were there during a dengue fever out break and we were bitten alive at the restaurant during meal at night. The bed was not comfortable. I love the place and its quietness. The staff is beyond compare. Vinakavakalevu!
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"Perfect Honeymoon!"
We can't say enough good things about the Pearl. We had read prior reviews, but some of them couldn't be more wrong. The staff was so amazing and kind- making sure we had everything we wanted, gave out excellent information, and were just some of the nicest people we have ever met. The day we were leaving it was raining and one of the woman who worked in the restaurant skipped her bus to stand over us with her umbrella until our bus came. The turn down service and the cookies were just a bonus! The massages at the Pearl Spa were fantastic. here were a ton of activities to do in the area- Pearl Harbour. If you seek adventure and an excellent resort, then this is the place for you!
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
Renee
"Convenient for Shark Dive"
Nice resort with very hospitable staff and conveniently located near two dive operators who do the shark dive.
2 night trip Oct 30, 2013
"The Pearl if a Gem"
The Pearl of the South Pacific is located in Pacific Harbour along the Queen's Highway. It is in an idyllic locations right on the beach. The grounds are very well maintained, and the setting is breath-taking. You can walk right onto the beach from the hotel. I also really enjoyed the buffet breakfast that was included in the price of the room. I did not expect so many breakfast options, and was pleasantly surprised to see a full breakfast buffet.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Charlotte
"Great location for adventures in Fiji"
Overall, we really enjoyed our stay at the Pearl. The resort is quite a drive (2.5-3 hours) from the Nadi airport, but in great proximity to most adventure activities in Fiji (scuba, rafting, snorkeling, zip-lining, etc). The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was adequate but could have had a more comfortable bed and a better shower. I loved the beach access and outdoor eating areas. The breakfast was by far the best meal of the day (daily breakfast included in the stay). Happy hour was always fun and affordable. Dinner at the resort left a little to be desired, and we learned a little too late that there are more delicious and affordable restaurants within walking distance. Our favorite activity while we were in Fiji was rafting (which we booked through the Pearl). The resort is in the middle of a large construction project, but we did not notice any significant noise disturbances or limitations as a result.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
Kimberly
"Great location, pretty place"
Lovely hotel; pretty lobby, restaurant, and pool area, good food, and fantastic beach. I would go back here again.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Nice Views of Sea and River"
We enjoyed the location, offering river and ocean views with Beqa Island in the distance. Good location for a base to see the southern area, and Suva, between 1-2 hours by taxi or express bus. Nice size rooms and with enough appeal. Common areas were atmospheric with a nice design. Good food and breakfast buffet and happy hour with live music nightly. Helpful activity personnel and plenty of offerings. Beach is ok for Fiji but we were more interested in the rivers and interiors, having spent lots of time on beaches in the Yasawas. We enjoyed and recommend the river rafting booked through the hotel.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"Pearl Resort and Beqa Adventure Dive"
Great breakfast buffet with tasty croissants and omelets made to order. Beqa Adventure Dive has a free shuttle and will also pick up divers at the Pearl's docks. Rooms were clean and the staff is very friendly. Make sure to check out the local food on Monday night.
10 night trip May 4, 2013
"The staff is wonderful!"
We really enjoyed our stay. We thought the staff and the food was wonderful. Loved walking along the beach and the views were beautiful.
7 night trip May 4, 2013
"Relaxing stay"
We had a wonderful stay at the Pearl. The food was delicious, the staff friendly and helpful. You can see that areas of the hotel are in need of upgrades but that didn't bother us in the least. Would stay there again!
7 night trip with friends May 4, 2013
Stamper Nancy
"Hotel in need of remodelling"
This hotel is situated about 2.5 hours drive from Nadi Airport. The roads to the hotel are not great so it is a very slow drive down the coast and at night time it is not very well lit. At night time there were a lot of people walking on the road so it was quite dangerous. The hotel itself has a nice lobby area. We upgraded to a penthouse suite on arrival for an extra 100 FJ per night. The only difference with the suite was there was more space to move around. On the first night the shower and bath in the room had no water pressure. This was not rectified and even though hotel staff said they would have it completed in a half hour it wasn't until the next morning when it was fixed. The water pressure in the bath was terrible throughout the stay and we would have waited a long time for the bath to fill up so we did not take any baths. The bar downstairs closes early usually at about 9pm. This was disappointing considering it is a resort bar and should be open all night. The spa was OK. I had a moisturisng facial for 85 FJ it was Ok but could have done it myself. The activities are over priced for what you get but it is a tourist trap so this was expected. The complimentary breakfast is not great. The food is edible but I would recommend eating downstairs at the bar. Overall it was OK but I don't think I would return again.
Other trip May 8, 2013
"Geat Hotel, Staff, Location and Food"
My husband and I stayed at the Pearl for our Honeymoon. It was a great experience. First off the staff was amazing, very helpful and knowledgeable about Fiji and its culture. I also felt very safe at the resort when you left at night they made sure they knew where you were going and your room number. The resort had daily activities that were free to guests which filled the day with things to do. They also have a representative available to book excursions at the resort. If you want to swim in a waterfall do the Tour of Fiji. We stayed in a Penthouse Suite which was nice, very spacious with a living area and refrigerator. They do not provide alarm clocks it is “FIJI TIME” to them. The food at both restaurants was absolutely delicious. We loved everything we ordered. The Pearl is also a short walk or 2 minute taxi ride to the Arts village which has restaurants, grocery store, bank, and liquor store. The bank is convenient because you can exchange your money for a lesser fee then the resort or airport. You NEED TO EXCHANGE money, the hotel will accept American $ but the Art’s village and gas stations do not accept American $. You need to go to the Blue’s place and get a Mahi Mahi Po Boy. It is huge can share one for two people. The Pearl was purchased by a new owner and the new plans were revealed during our stay. They should have a much larger resort with new amenities in 2 years. We plan on going back to see how it changed. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
Erin and Kyle

"management and service can be greatly improved"
4 years ago, we drove by this resort and had lunch at their restaurant. The hotel stood out from other resorts on the island, which is why we decided to try it for this trip. However, the rooms certain feel a bit tired now. As we drove directly from Suva airport to the hotel after our flight landed and checked in around 22:30. After we got into our assigned room, I realized that I had booked a room with two double beds and a balcony with furniture, and “free cabled internet”, but none of these were offered. The room only had 1 double bed with only a thin sheet, a balcony with no furniture, one set of towels and shampoo products and wifi is not free! After speaking to reception, it was understood that nothing can be done until the next day about the beds. The next day, we were upgraded to an ocean view room. We asked front desk for a map of the area, but none can be offered. Breakfast is the same every day and food station appeared quite dirty. Deeply feel that hotel management should step up on service and details management. Another tip for "Hotels.com" is that please do check what is offered with the room rates as in this case, internet access is not free, and the majority of the rooms' balconies do not come with outdoor furniture. It is quite deceiving for guests to book and find out later that the these are not included. Positives: friendly staff, good dinner at the restaurant.
3 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Lei
"Amazing"
Staff are amazing, they are kind and always helpful. The food from the restaurant was tasteful. I would definitely come back
3 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Eleni
"shark diving resort best choice"
great place to stay if you want to do the shark dive, and the BBQ is superior!
5 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
Zhiheng
"weekend getaway"
Room, Location and Staff were tremendous. I was working in Suva for 2 weeks and this was the getaway for the week location. East 1/2 drive. Only think I could remotely complain about would be the air conditioner was a little noisy.
3 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Derek
"Too noisy, no response to complaints"
We stayed there from 8 till 11 January. First day we found our room bed sheets were dirty. Had sand and marks on it. Towels had blue ink on them. We complained at reception to the Supervisor. They said a manager would come talk to us but no one ever did. On 10 January, while sitting near the pool, about 8 guys that were drunk were swearing and loud. They took the umbrella from our table. The hotel staff passed by but never said anything. We wondered why. We had to leave the pool area. When we went to our room the same guys were staying opposite our room. They were continuously yelling, shouting and smoking near the area and we could smell this till 5am. No hotel staff or security came to say anything to them. My kids were so scared. We didn't know what to do. It seemed they were hotel staff also because their room didn't have a number on it. Hotel should have active security guards monitoring the premises on a regular basis for the safety and comfort of guests. Staff should response to complaints. We've sent 2 emails directly to the hotel already but no response yet.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Alvina
"The perl"
Lovley area will be better with new rooms . Old rooms very dated
5 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Beach dirty.... loads of plastic and never cleaned"
At first, thought it was more of a 3 star hotel, based on the room. Food was good. Beach wasn't clean.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Cool breeze"
We come here to be by the ocean and feel the south east trade winds. Renovations are going on at the hotel by the River, but these don't affect the ambience of the ocean side. This hotel is expanding into something big.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Dave & Jean
Great place to relax, all tours were easily available and we didn't have to travel very far to our tours. River Fiji and Zip lining is a must do.
5 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
elizabeth
"Pearlfect Place"
A very comfortable relaxing place. Awesome staff.Massive outdoor area, great pool and good facilities.
8 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
NZ
Please was great. Everyone was so friendly. Very chilled out and beautiful. Would recommend for a relaxing holiday with great little day trips that you can book at the resort.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Dana
We spent three days there , unfortunately was raining all the time but the resort gave us different alternatives to spend our time, we watched movies in the media room ( amazing cinema ), playing chess and pool table. We had the horse ride along the beach as well. We couldn't have the shark trip because of the weather.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Roberta & Paolo
"Right on beach + 30mins from white water rafting"
Pool size small, very much a family friendly hotel. Great for young families or couples, possibly not for singles.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Leashie
"Great quality for the price you pay"
Had an awesome week staying with friends at the pearl over the Nee Yeard period. Staff were excellent when we needed help, and offered lots of entertainment and chat during the day/night. Would highly recommend the Pearl to other groups.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Harrison
"Good resort with great staff in a good location"
Had a most enjoyable stay. We had hired a car for the duration which made getting around easier and certainly cheaper than using the resort transport. The meals in the resort are of a very high standard although prices compare with what you would expect to pay in Australia, which we had not expected. Having a vehicle enabled us to dine outside the resort on some occasions, although both the Indian takeaway outside front entrance (very cheap and great food) and Art Village are both within walking distance. The staff at The Pearl are fantastic. The Christmas dinner and New Years eve party the resort put on were both great nights, especially the effort that went into preparing the venue and surrounds for New Years eve. We would certainly consider going back again and look forward to enjoying the new facilities that apparently are due to be completed around August this year.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Internet accessibility"
Could buy Internet access however accessibility was sporadic, hence emailing family was difficult.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Amazing staff, relaxing atmosphere."
everything was perfect the staff are especially amazing, always more than happy to help at all in any way. Perfect for family's and couples, lovely atmosphere, gutted we didn't stay for Christmas. I would have rated this 5/5 if the hotel had more entertainment which I personally would have liked but then I guess it wouldn't have the relaxing laid back atmosphere it does. The food was expensive, fiji standard, spaghetti bolognese had sea food taste to it though I'm sure the staff would have exchanged this had we said something. Fijian dishes however are amazing in this hotel. So aslong as you avoid Italian I think it's all good :)
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Beth D
"Great value for money"
We had a great 5 night stay at The Pearl during the 2014 Christmas break, the staff are wonderful and friendly, had great activities for the kids on Christmas Day as well as free activities on any other. Construction currently underway on the East wing - as we were on the West we hardly noticed, but even still, during the day, there are so many other amazing views and spots at the resort the construction is the furtherest thing from your mind. Only minor thing is that I had a 7 month old and it was difficult to get around the resort with a stroller due to the stairs. Definitely recommend the full body massage at the newly opened spa - more than well worth the dollar! The rooms are standard - we had an Ocean View Room and a lot of our other group had Garden View Rooms which are just as good, if not better. The bistro is a bit overpriced, except for the kids lunch menu which was decent - best to walk across the road to stock up on some basics at te servo or dairy. Overall our stay at The Pearl was wonderful, highly recommended and great value for money.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Sue
"2.5 hours from nadi airport"
Relatively Clean beach but mucky waters staff need more training as far as smiling and greeting guests chefs definitely need to be changed. The food was terrible. We ended up going to the art village to eat towards the end of the holiday. Staff at front reception very pleasant but restaurant staff need more training. Towels need to be bought they look very old. matresses gave us bad backaches definitely need to be replaced.maintenance attended to our issues very promptly. House cleaning did their work well
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Pacific Harbour Paradise!"
We stayed for 5 night in December and enjoyed our time at the Pearl. It is in a beautiful location and the pool and gardens are lovely. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Work being carried out in the new building extension was not intrusive.
5 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
JACOBUS
"Excellent stay"
Enjoyed the beautiful beachfront, the spacious rooms, and the very courteous staff.
6 night trip Dec 7, 2014
SG
"Excellent hotel and relaxed best service."
I did have excellent experience till I get a tummy ache from the fish i ate in the bistro but i discussed it with the hotel manager & she compensated me with 30 minutes luxury massage before i leave the resort. Resort is very far from the airport and tiring 3hrs drove is too long. Linen was not changed at all for five days I left a message on the bed but it didn't work.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Free spirit
"Pearl Hotel"
Quite disappointing. Rained when we arrived - no offer with baggage from our rental - unlike Naviti where our car was even driven and parked where appropriate. Room was dark with hardly any lighting. No fan in the bathroom and the deck which had tables and chairs was dirty - not swept or table and chairs wiped. Will not stay there again. When leaving had to ask for porter assistance with bags - porter waited for tip. KMG
Karina
"Lovely beachfront resort!"
We stayed at the Pearl for our wedding, we had 5 rooms in total for us and our guests. Upon check in we had a couple of concerns and these were raised with Mels - she had these fixed for us and it was greatly appreciated. The resort is a little dated but they are doing works to enhance the property which will be finished next year. The staff will go above and beyond to make your holiday perfect. Our wedding was amazing and everything we hoped for - just remember Fiji time- hair and makeup was delayed so we were running a little late. But that is the only complaint I have. A must is having a dinner at the Golf Course - the food and service was spectacular and Gina made our wedding night with Family and friends memorable!!! After the Pearl we stayed for 2 nights at a so called 5 star in Denarau - both my Husband and i agreed we should have stayed at the Pearl for the additional 2 nights - the service and facilities were amazing.
Nicole
"Pat and Nicole Wedding"
We found the resort extremely friendly and nothing was to much trouble. Our time there was one of the best holidays we have had. The best part was the resort did not over do the activity side and left you to do your own thing, whether it was just relaxing, reading, walking, swimming or enjoying a few drinks. We would definitely go back again.
6 night family trip Oct 28, 2014
DIANNA
"Great only as a stop over"
The Pearl was only a stop over for us on the way to an island location, so it served its purpose. I wouldn't have wanted to stay there for the duration of our holiday.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Nicole
"Very pleasant atmosphere on beach"
Very good overall with the exception of the bed. A delightful ambience.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"Paradise!"
Great! Staff awesome. I needed extra help, had an injury to my foot, got help even when i didn't necessarily need it. Room was wonderful, quiet even though construction was going on. Location, location. Better shopping at resort entrance than in Suva. Food was wonderful, breakfast buffet was the best. Great snorkeling, 10 min out. Didn't want to leave. Went to try another place, another part of the island only to regret it.
3 night trip Oct 13, 2014
Charlotte
"Not too bad..."
The rooms which are classified as refurbished are still old, the bed is not that comfortable and the air-conditioner is very noisy. The media room is great for watching movies, excellent surround sound system. Food in the restaurants are yummy!
3 night business trip Oct 17, 2014