All hotels in Napa, California, United States of America
875 Bordeaux Way, Napa, CA, 94558, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

We were there for a team trip and the accommodations were very nice. There seemed to be a couple glitches with their computer systems however this did not affect our group.
3 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
While the hotel was lovely and the room was comfy - the concierge service sucks. I stood in line for over 5 minutes while the guy was on the phone. He never once made eye contact with me nor did he say, "I'll be right with you".
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"Good Napa hotel"
The hotel was great for our needs, but the hot water in all 3 of our rooms never really got very hot. There isn't much of a neighborhood either as its not on the same side of the river as other Downtown Napa hotels.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Misleading marketing"
The description of the hotel fails to mention that they are located behind a business park. We paid for an upgraded room with a view. Our balcony had a view of the parking lot and above that the small hill had a very small grouping of vines! This place is huge not cozy and relaxing, more like Vegas. We left after one night.
2 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
Tina
"Loved our stay here"
Loved this resort! Beautiful property, stunning view, nice touches, like the welcome bottle in your room and 2 bottles waters daily.... It's the little things!
2 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
Martha
"Lack of pool seating"
Planned a last minute 2 day trip to Napa to lay out by a pool and get some sun and relax. On both days my experience was there was no where to sit. There was a shortage of chairs to sit by pool. On 2nd day I got out to the pool early morning and found the chairs were already reserved with towels even though people were not there yet. I had to rent two chairs from the hotel at the pool at $75.00 for 3 hours use in order to have a place to lay out. I probably will not go back and visit this facility.
1 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
Darlene
"Very disappointing; horrible service"
The hotel overall has a beautiful Tuscan style decor but unfortunately that is about the only positive comment we had about our stay. Although Napa Valley is beautiful, this resort is nestled in an industrial park abutting a highway…not quite the serene setting that the website photos would have you believe. Restaurant was mediocre. Overall hotel service was horrible. Dirty glass from previous guest was left behind. When it was given to the person who delivered room service, they reluctantly took it and then proceeded to leave it on the floor outside our door. When we returned from a day out, the dirty glass was still on the floor and there were no towels or bottles of water replaced in our room. On our way out to dinner in town, we stopped by the concierge desk to let them know about what happened with the dirty glass and that we needed towels and water. The concierge apologized and said that they prided themselves on the quality of service and would take care of those things right away. Additionally, they would send up a gift to our room for our inconvenience. When we returned from dinner in town about four hours later, dirty glass still there and no towels, water or gift. We will not be returning.
2 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Francis
"Beautiful hotel with amazing service and amenities"
From the moment we drove up to our checkout, the staff was so friendly and very attentive to our needs. The hotel itself was beautiful with great amenities including a pool, hot tub, tasting room and vineyard on location, and several dining options. The rooms were very nice and updated and beds super comfortable. There was a free shuttle to downtown Napa, which was great for going to and from dinner. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone going to Napa area. We definitely plan on coming back!!
Other trip May 21, 2015
Edwards
"Poor service"
They did something ive NEVER experienced before - they downgraded my room when I checked in and spun it as an "upgrade at no charge". Once i figured it out, i went back and they acknowledged it and compensated me, but pretty unclassy. Poor service. Called concierge after dinner - no answer, got voicemail. Called concierge mid morning - no answer, got voicemail. Called the front desk and got hung up on mid conversation and no one called back. Went to the pool during a quiet time and there was no one there for hours, just a dozen cute and cozy cabanas we couldnt use with "reserved" signs. Clearly they werent reserved, i imagine it was just another way of saying "if you wanna use this, you will have to pay extra". Not the most welcoming environment to relax poolside with a dozen signs reminding you of things you cant use. I dont usually write reviews but felt i wanted to share my experience. Other than that, i didnt mind it's away from central napa - nice scenic grounds.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"No personal touches and commercial feel"
This hotel was okay. The hotel is situated in a business park and feels very large and commercial. It is definitely missing the quaint Napa feel. Plus, there are close to 300 rooms and it feels like a huge operation. There are no personal touches and it is very cold. I was so disappointed and will not return. The hotel room was also very dirty. Overall not a great experience.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Hayley
"Overall Great Stay"
Unfortunately we had some jewelry stolen from the room.
3 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Great place. Not enough staff for how busy it is."
Great place to stay. The only issue was that our room was not ready and we didn't even arrive early. We arrived at 5pm and had to wait one hour for our room. In addition to that, our first set of room keys did not work and we had to get a 2nd set of keys. The hotel offered nothing for giving us a late check in. A glass of wine while we waited would've been nice for the inconvenience.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Napa Birthday Weekend"
Awesome
2 night trip with friends May 3, 2015
Stacey
A shower curtain? Staff blocking corridors with their cleaning wagons.
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Great location, outdated, poor service"
Nice location. Staff was friendly and very helpful overall. We've stayed at high end hotels all over the world but this was the worst customer service ever. We had several problems beginning on the first day which we overlooked, after it occurred again we mentioned it to staff but it only got worse. We gave feedback to the front desk supervisor who apologized saying "we don't do business this way". After she offered us a partial refund and told us she would process, there was never any follow-up. To be fair, I left my name and number upon departure. Still there is no call. I waited 6 days then called resort manager just to give him feedback. He again apologized and said someone would get back to me with 2-3 hours or would email me. Now, 6 days later, have heard nothing. They obviously don't care about customer service. Don't waste tour money. Look elsewhere
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"Perfection in Napa"
Stunning views. Perfect location for a romantic getaway.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
mark
"No need to leave this place."
This is a big resort. We wish we had more time to enjoy all of the amenities. We spent most of the days wine tasting and would have loved to spend a full day just hanging around the pool and beautiful grounds.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Great with reserves"
I'm very pleased with this stay, my only problem is that some of the hotel amenities are not available when you are with kids... Which totally sucks when you talk about the pool... Other than that it's an excellent resort.
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Arnaud
"Always Our First Choice"
Excellent. The staff was very attentive and the hotel was very clean, welcoming and well maintained.
2 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
Excellent Service and experience!
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Deborah
Had a pleasant stay for my 7 year anniversary. Room was very clean and I felt right at home. Had an awesome view of the vineyard but unfortunately it was cloudy during our visit. I would recommend this place to anyone!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Nice Hotel a little pretentious for our taste"
Don't get me wrong this is a very nice hotel. The staff is very accommodating and the concierge service is outstanding. The hotel just has this air of prestige that really diminishes the quality of the stay. Money is all around you in NAPA, Rutherford, etc. The Meritage has a new money feel, it's about pomp and circumstance. For instance we went to Siena and the food was great, however they had literally 75% of the restaurant open but we're making people wait in this little area. It would have been easier and much nicer to seat us in the restaurant and served us the Rose instead of having us wait in the waiting area. Several couples complained and at least one group left. A few policy changes and this hotel would be 5+ all day long.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Great Resort and Spa in Napa"
We love everything about this resort. We highly recommend it. Facilities and service are awesome
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Natalia
"Relaxed"
We took a day trip out to Napa and I thought I booked the spa room, but it was not. When we got to our room we had a view of a roof and it was on the corner near the staff room.... Not what I paid for. Rachel at the front desk, very graciously moved us to a better room after consulting her manager due to the capacity.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Oprah
"nice hotel. non-pool rooms see large A/C"
The hotel was nice and clean. Unfortunately, if you are not on the pool side, your room looks onto this huge A/C unit. At night, it goes on and off continuously. Very annoying for the amount of money I spent on the room.
3 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
Brandon
Wonderful stay! Came with my boyfriend for a short weekend trip. Hotel was beautiful. Shuttle to downtown Napa was so convenient too.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Beautiful setting!"
The Meritage Resort and Spa is such a beautiful setting with an adjacent vineyard in which to walk and relax. The resort rooms are so comfortable and the amenities are easily accessible including the various restaurants. The location to the vineyards are an easy distance.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Mia
"Fantastic jewel in south Napa area"
One of the finest domestic hotels I have ever encountered. Outstanding staff, immaculate spaces, beautiful views, excellent and clean rooms. The hotel has amazing amenities including bars, dining, bowling, and billiards. I highly recommend.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
traveling chef
Great overall. Had to use the business center (since I forgot my electrical cord on my laptop) and that was hugely disappointing. There is only 1 computer and it's in a very noisy place (down the hall from the lobby bar) -- surprisingly disappointing, given the size of the property. Shower was weak (little water). Also did not have a showermat/rug in the bathroom for when you stepped out of the shower. Lastly, close enough to Napa but a little off the beaten path
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
vivian
Great! Cool place very good breakfast That is all I want to say
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Great Getaway Location"
Nice location outside of town with on site vineyard and tasting. Nice room and perks. We were told about a complementary bottle of Bordeaux at check-in but the bottle of champagne on ice with two glasses of fresh OJ was a welcome surprise. The only single negative was that we ordered breakfast on a door card and they missed the half hour window by 20 minutes. We did receive a call apologizing that "we had extremely high call volume". Excuse me, I ordered the night before so I would expect to be served before last minute callers in the morning. If this was an isolated incident then I'd still recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Nice getaway"
Very enjoyable.. Clean, quiet with great service.
2 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
CHARLENE
"Thin Walls"
When we first got to the hotel it looked like a nice place so we were happy about that. We were staying over to get a early start on wine tasting for the next day. Unfortunately our excitement for the hotel didn't last long. We went to bed around 11:30pm but was rudely woken up by very heavy footsteps and loud talking from our neighbors (perhaps the room above us?). We tried to make a complain from the hotel phone but realized that the room's telephone was not functional, so we decided to just endure it (which lasted about an hour) and try to go back to sleep. In the morning at around 6-7am we were again woken up by our neighbors to our frustration. Our goal of starting the day fresh (which is why we stayed over in napa instead of driving over to napa in the morning) was not successful.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
zhi
Wonderful facility! Will visit for a third time in the future. My only complaint is that we asked the concierge to provide another robe for my husband to the outdoor pool. The air was cold but the pool water was warm. They ignored our request so it was a brisk walk back to our room for him.(one robe provided per room).
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"Great Get away"
It was our 35th Anniversary. We went for one night. The front desk went out of their way to make sure we had a nice time. The hotel provides a very convenient shuttle into Napa. Hotel is in a nice location just at the edge of town just far enough off the hwy that it's quiet. Very clean and beautiful bathrooms. Nice work out facility and I discovered that there is a sports bar that includes pool tables and a bowling alley next door. we had a wonderful time.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Spa, bowling and vistas"
Fantastic, peaceful location with easy access to Napa, Sonoma, SF and all areas around the bay city. The spa is to die for!!! Pay for a 50 minute treatment and you have all day use of the facility (you can come and go). Menus are different at all of the bars/restaurants and it is amazing food!! Highly recommend and I am definitely going back.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Beautiful hotel with nice amenities"
I highly recommend this hotel. The grounds are beautiful, the staff is friendly, the amenities are free, and the pool area and rooms are nice. We were upgraded upon arrival because it was a slow night, and we were given a free bottle of wine. Also, the front desk called us to check on how we liked our room. Excellent customer service. Beware of a time share offer, though.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Houstonian
"Nice hotel close to downtown Napa with shuttle."
Good expirience. Staff super nice. Spa is the best!!
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
ART
"Nice wine resort"
Overall nice hotel and resort. Good rooms and public spaces. Seemed to have lots of things to do onsite.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
alan
"Napa stay"
Awsome
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
"Lovely Hotel"
Great getaway spot North of Napa especially when you want to head up to the Naps Valley for wine tasting.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Robyn
"Poor soundproofing"
You can hear people walking upstairs and it gets pretty loud. The staff is very friendly. They give you a bottle of wine in your room and they repeatedly say 'it is a courtesy from us', 'it is free', 'free' during check in. Thank you I get it it is free but who really drinks that cheap bottle when you drink all day long in Napa plus another bottle during the dinner. A better idea would be to give more water and no wine. Location is far from everything, I wish I stayed at a place closer to the main action.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Ugur
"Great location in a beautiful setting"
We had a really great visit - large well appointed rooms, friendly staff, good food for breakfast
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Staff"
I left a pair of pants. every time we called no one knew anything about them or our call. We called back 30 min. after we left, so anyone could have gone to the room and gotten them. Theywe in the bed, so eithere hosuekeeping did not change the linens, or threw them out. When we were booking the trip, I got three different stories from three different people concerning New Years Eve and the city. I was concerned about a DUI, so I booked a stay. The staff weree so uncertain I reconsdiered and unbooked, only to get there and get yet another story about check points etc. I am not a heavy drinker, but check points are a definite inspection. I am a very detailed person when it comes to making reservations etc. While waiting in line to get my room an hour after it was suppose to be ready, a man in front who was suppoe to just pick up his keys and go, was a llowed to barder for room upgrades. The man next to me told me to complain about the wait and I'll get free drinks. I did not. I think that is wrong to try to swindle you. I expect fair service for a fair price. What I would recommend is that staff take more time in conveying messages and checking on patrons. A simple sticky note would help me to remember to check on something, instead of telling hsouekeeping, who could care less. Attention to detail would make me return.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Great Stay!"
Hotel is in a very quiet location. Room was clean and comfortable.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Yat
The room are confortable but the service at Lobby is not up to the price.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Great Stay!"
Came here to engage to my now, fiance! Couldn't have asked for a better scenery in their private vineyard. Most beautiful views in wine country (esp. his estate) and service by the hotel was phenomenal. Oh and BTW, SHE SAID YES!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Cave"
Room had one window that opened to the room patio next door ????
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"NYE 2015"
The resort is nicely designed and decorated but the location is in between industrial offices. Location allows you to drive into Downtown Napa or the winery's within 20 minutes. The Spa was the best part of our stay! $130 each for 50 minutes. Even though it's pet friendly they didn't not provide patio options to dine outside with your dog at their restaurants. The check-in process was ridiculously bad with us not getting checked in until 5:35pm upon arriving at 3:45pm for 4pm check in. Front desk lady was nice though. The service at Blend was horrific. To read about go to Yelp and search reviews. Overall the stay was nice but very inconsistent with our initial expectations of the locations and the inconsustent level of service. Will not return to stay again but would come back for a Spa day and drinks at Crush Ultra Lounge.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Not a Good Way to Start the New Year"
Stayed New Year's eve. While a certain amount of 2:00am rowdiness is understandable, after a point hotel management owes its guests some efforts at control. Specifically, our room faced a courtyard enclosed by two or maybe three building walls. So the sound of drunk kids blowing stadium horns and yelling reverberated throughout for hours. As a result, we had a miserable night and were exhausted the following day. A second and minor point: the designer who chose the hotel's psychedelic hall carpeting needs to find a new profession.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014