All hotels in Napa, California, United States of America
875 Bordeaux Way, Napa, CA, 94558, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Thanks-Giving"
Everyone on the staff was really friendly and helpful. They made us feel as if we were the only guests....but there were many more. The rooms were beautiful, serene, and comfortable. The spa was welcoming and relaxing-as was that staff! The bartender was fun and helpful! Even though we were there for only about 24 hours, it felt as if we were returning guests. Thank you for the respite!
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Lela
"Good value in Napa Valley"
There's nothing in this neighborhood worth seeing other than the resort, but the location is close to downtown and makes it excellent. It's worth the extra cost per night to not have to drive to and from Santa Rosa (where most hotels are). The $25/day resort fee is well worth it, even if you don't stay for the pool; the two free bottles of water and bottle of wine per day offset the resort fee. This is an excellent place to stay if your vacation is focused upon the Napa Valley.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Resort was beautiful and staff went above and beyond!
2 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
"Has potential but needs better service"
We booked the hotel last minute on Hotels.com. We were put into a room with a very loud machine outside our balcony which was the length of the balcony and blocked any view. The hotel was a bit difficult to navigate but beautiful to walk around. I suggest the vineyard trail for a nice morning stroll. It was suggested by a hotel guest not the hotel. The valet was absent so we took our own bags to the room and self parks the car after a long wait.
1 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
"Beautiful Resort! Let your stress melt away here"
Lovely facility, great rooms and all the amenities you'd want for a spa weekend in Napa!
4 night romance trip Sep 21, 2015
"Nice huge resort at reasonable price in Napa"
We spent our anniversary at Meritage resort/spa. First of all, it is a very nice hotel for stay in Napa at reasonable price. It looks nice, restaurants are good, room was spacious and the staff was extremely friendly. The hot tub is relaxing and the pools looks decent size (did not use it) and the fireplace by pool area is so refreshing. The 5 min walk up the vineyards is relaxing and scenic. The spa "caves" looks great and the treatments were wonderful. They let us checkout an hour and half late which was nice as we did spa treatment that day. Now the issues we ran into: 1. The booking was incorrectly made for 2 Queens though I selected King on Expedia. I called the hotel 2 days before the checkin just to reconfirm, and found the issue. The person was kind enough to change me to a King room, and said he would make a note for a room with better views as it was our anniversary. When we came to checkin, we still had 2 Queens and no notes of my conversation - bummer. Luckily, the lady was great and was able to change me to a King room (with not much views). 2. On the same call 2 days prior, I asked for couples massage treatment - they did not have couples room except at 9 AM the day we were checking out - so I booked it though we preferred to have the treatment on the day we checked IN (not OUT). When I came for the treatment and paid, and waited, they put us in individual rooms. They could not find a couples room free though I specifically asked for that at booking time.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
Sai
"Need pool side service at the family pool."
This was a last minute Sunday before Labor Day getaway for our family of 4 and it only took an hour to get to/from San Francisco. The property is well maintained and pretty. The staff was courteous, room was clean. We had fun bowling and taking pictures around the vineyard. My only complaint is that there isn't any kind of pool side service at the family pool area which we are used to at the Dream Inn in Santa Cruz. If you are a family with children you don't want to have to get dressed and walk to the adult pool area to order food and drinks (which we did). If anyone needs pool side service it is families! There also isn't much else near the resort if you want to eat off the property (I'm sure that was on purpose).
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
We were there only one night, but would have liked to stay longer to enjoy more of the amenities. Everything looked great. And staff was very nice and friendly. There was a shuttle that took us to the restaurants in downtown Napa. Definitely recommend for the price.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"The Meritage"
This place is amazing. Beautiful hotel, clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff, great location in Napa Valley, and great food. I would come back.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
lisa
We were there for a team trip and the accommodations were very nice. There seemed to be a couple glitches with their computer systems however this did not affect our group.
3 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
"Nice hotel located on the outskirts of the Napa"
Nice hotel perfect for couples, the family pool left much to be desired. Facilities clean, staff friendly.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
While the hotel was lovely and the room was comfy - the concierge service sucks. I stood in line for over 5 minutes while the guy was on the phone. He never once made eye contact with me nor did he say, "I'll be right with you".
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"Good Napa hotel"
The hotel was great for our needs, but the hot water in all 3 of our rooms never really got very hot. There isn't much of a neighborhood either as its not on the same side of the river as other Downtown Napa hotels.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Misleading marketing"
The description of the hotel fails to mention that they are located behind a business park. We paid for an upgraded room with a view. Our balcony had a view of the parking lot and above that the small hill had a very small grouping of vines! This place is huge not cozy and relaxing, more like Vegas. We left after one night.
2 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
Tina
"Excellent Resort"
Our second time at the Meritage Resort and it proved the resort sustains it's excellence status and attitude.
Saul
"Not worth the price"
Many things went wrong here and at this price my expectations were higher. Also, it is in an industrial park and they cater to very corporate functions.
"Spectacular"
Guest is king here. Fabulous surroundings, much to do, wonderful staff, great facilities. Never stayed at a hotel with better fitness center or finer on-site dining.
"Loved our stay here"
Loved this resort! Beautiful property, stunning view, nice touches, like the welcome bottle in your room and 2 bottles waters daily.... It's the little things!
2 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
Martha
"Nice hotel overall but could be much better"
Overall a very nice property with very attentive staff. Somewhat overcrowded at the time we stayed. There were several meetings with large, loud crowds in the lobby and the grounds. The room itself was nice and well appointed. Not the cleanest room I've stayed in though. Overall very comfortable room. Please note that this is a pet friendly hotel. One of the guests in our general area left their dog in the room and the poor animal was barking for a long period of time. I realize that the hotel can not control the behavior of the patrons but it is something to keep in mind if you're a light sleeper.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"Perfectly fine hotel"
Perfectly fine, clean, well appointed, considerate staff, really no complaints at all. But I was vacationing in Napa, and the hotel feels like a Casino. Huge, small rooms, but very nice/new. I want something more fitting for Napa Valley..... Harvest Inn was much better.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
"Lack of pool seating"
Planned a last minute 2 day trip to Napa to lay out by a pool and get some sun and relax. On both days my experience was there was no where to sit. There was a shortage of chairs to sit by pool. On 2nd day I got out to the pool early morning and found the chairs were already reserved with towels even though people were not there yet. I had to rent two chairs from the hotel at the pool at $75.00 for 3 hours use in order to have a place to lay out. I probably will not go back and visit this facility.
1 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
Darlene
"Napa Nice!"
Great staff and nice property. The room was nice and everything worked pretty well. The hot water took a while to show up and the AC could work a bit better in the room but that is not enough to keep me from coming back.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Big AP
"Not what we expected"
When we checked in, the original room reservation was given away to someone else, and we were stuck with two rooms that were comparable, but not what we wanted for our Bachelorette event. Then we found a bug alive and running all over one of the beds! Lastly, in the morning on the next day, we wanted to enjoy the pool and hot tub available, but the gate was locked and our room key didn't work. We had to get a different key from the front desk, but even that key didn't work. Luckily there was another guest nearby that called for a hotel staff worker to come and open the pool gate himself. All this time trying to get into the pool to relax was a waste of time and very frustrating. Next time, I would recommend booking a hotel stay directly with the hotel and not through a third party.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Like sleeping in a room with no workable AC?"
Then this is your place! Enjoy a $40 "brunch" with service slower than turtles mating.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Roo
"Very disappointing; horrible service"
The hotel overall has a beautiful Tuscan style decor but unfortunately that is about the only positive comment we had about our stay. Although Napa Valley is beautiful, this resort is nestled in an industrial park abutting a highway…not quite the serene setting that the website photos would have you believe. Restaurant was mediocre. Overall hotel service was horrible. Dirty glass from previous guest was left behind. When it was given to the person who delivered room service, they reluctantly took it and then proceeded to leave it on the floor outside our door. When we returned from a day out, the dirty glass was still on the floor and there were no towels or bottles of water replaced in our room. On our way out to dinner in town, we stopped by the concierge desk to let them know about what happened with the dirty glass and that we needed towels and water. The concierge apologized and said that they prided themselves on the quality of service and would take care of those things right away. Additionally, they would send up a gift to our room for our inconvenience. When we returned from dinner in town about four hours later, dirty glass still there and no towels, water or gift. We will not be returning.
2 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Francis
"Beautiful hotel with amazing service and amenities"
From the moment we drove up to our checkout, the staff was so friendly and very attentive to our needs. The hotel itself was beautiful with great amenities including a pool, hot tub, tasting room and vineyard on location, and several dining options. The rooms were very nice and updated and beds super comfortable. There was a free shuttle to downtown Napa, which was great for going to and from dinner. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone going to Napa area. We definitely plan on coming back!!
Other trip May 21, 2015
Edwards
"Poor service"
They did something ive NEVER experienced before - they downgraded my room when I checked in and spun it as an "upgrade at no charge". Once i figured it out, i went back and they acknowledged it and compensated me, but pretty unclassy. Poor service. Called concierge after dinner - no answer, got voicemail. Called concierge mid morning - no answer, got voicemail. Called the front desk and got hung up on mid conversation and no one called back. Went to the pool during a quiet time and there was no one there for hours, just a dozen cute and cozy cabanas we couldnt use with "reserved" signs. Clearly they werent reserved, i imagine it was just another way of saying "if you wanna use this, you will have to pay extra". Not the most welcoming environment to relax poolside with a dozen signs reminding you of things you cant use. I dont usually write reviews but felt i wanted to share my experience. Other than that, i didnt mind it's away from central napa - nice scenic grounds.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"No personal touches and commercial feel"
This hotel was okay. The hotel is situated in a business park and feels very large and commercial. It is definitely missing the quaint Napa feel. Plus, there are close to 300 rooms and it feels like a huge operation. There are no personal touches and it is very cold. I was so disappointed and will not return. The hotel room was also very dirty. Overall not a great experience.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Hayley
"Overall Great Stay"
Unfortunately we had some jewelry stolen from the room.
3 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Great place. Not enough staff for how busy it is."
Great place to stay. The only issue was that our room was not ready and we didn't even arrive early. We arrived at 5pm and had to wait one hour for our room. In addition to that, our first set of room keys did not work and we had to get a 2nd set of keys. The hotel offered nothing for giving us a late check in. A glass of wine while we waited would've been nice for the inconvenience.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Napa Birthday Weekend"
Awesome
2 night trip with friends May 3, 2015
Stacey
A shower curtain? Staff blocking corridors with their cleaning wagons.
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Great location, outdated, poor service"
Nice location. Staff was friendly and very helpful overall. We've stayed at high end hotels all over the world but this was the worst customer service ever. We had several problems beginning on the first day which we overlooked, after it occurred again we mentioned it to staff but it only got worse. We gave feedback to the front desk supervisor who apologized saying "we don't do business this way". After she offered us a partial refund and told us she would process, there was never any follow-up. To be fair, I left my name and number upon departure. Still there is no call. I waited 6 days then called resort manager just to give him feedback. He again apologized and said someone would get back to me with 2-3 hours or would email me. Now, 6 days later, have heard nothing. They obviously don't care about customer service. Don't waste tour money. Look elsewhere
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"Perfection in Napa"
Stunning views. Perfect location for a romantic getaway.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
mark
"No need to leave this place."
This is a big resort. We wish we had more time to enjoy all of the amenities. We spent most of the days wine tasting and would have loved to spend a full day just hanging around the pool and beautiful grounds.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Great with reserves"
I'm very pleased with this stay, my only problem is that some of the hotel amenities are not available when you are with kids... Which totally sucks when you talk about the pool... Other than that it's an excellent resort.
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Arnaud
"Always Our First Choice"
Excellent. The staff was very attentive and the hotel was very clean, welcoming and well maintained.
2 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
Excellent Service and experience!
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Deborah
Had a pleasant stay for my 7 year anniversary. Room was very clean and I felt right at home. Had an awesome view of the vineyard but unfortunately it was cloudy during our visit. I would recommend this place to anyone!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Nice Hotel a little pretentious for our taste"
Don't get me wrong this is a very nice hotel. The staff is very accommodating and the concierge service is outstanding. The hotel just has this air of prestige that really diminishes the quality of the stay. Money is all around you in NAPA, Rutherford, etc. The Meritage has a new money feel, it's about pomp and circumstance. For instance we went to Siena and the food was great, however they had literally 75% of the restaurant open but we're making people wait in this little area. It would have been easier and much nicer to seat us in the restaurant and served us the Rose instead of having us wait in the waiting area. Several couples complained and at least one group left. A few policy changes and this hotel would be 5+ all day long.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Great Resort and Spa in Napa"
We love everything about this resort. We highly recommend it. Facilities and service are awesome
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Natalia
"Relaxed"
We took a day trip out to Napa and I thought I booked the spa room, but it was not. When we got to our room we had a view of a roof and it was on the corner near the staff room.... Not what I paid for. Rachel at the front desk, very graciously moved us to a better room after consulting her manager due to the capacity.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Oprah
"nice hotel. non-pool rooms see large A/C"
The hotel was nice and clean. Unfortunately, if you are not on the pool side, your room looks onto this huge A/C unit. At night, it goes on and off continuously. Very annoying for the amount of money I spent on the room.
3 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
Brandon
Wonderful stay! Came with my boyfriend for a short weekend trip. Hotel was beautiful. Shuttle to downtown Napa was so convenient too.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Beautiful setting!"
The Meritage Resort and Spa is such a beautiful setting with an adjacent vineyard in which to walk and relax. The resort rooms are so comfortable and the amenities are easily accessible including the various restaurants. The location to the vineyards are an easy distance.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Mia
"Fantastic jewel in south Napa area"
One of the finest domestic hotels I have ever encountered. Outstanding staff, immaculate spaces, beautiful views, excellent and clean rooms. The hotel has amazing amenities including bars, dining, bowling, and billiards. I highly recommend.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
traveling chef
Great overall. Had to use the business center (since I forgot my electrical cord on my laptop) and that was hugely disappointing. There is only 1 computer and it's in a very noisy place (down the hall from the lobby bar) -- surprisingly disappointing, given the size of the property. Shower was weak (little water). Also did not have a showermat/rug in the bathroom for when you stepped out of the shower. Lastly, close enough to Napa but a little off the beaten path
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
vivian
Great! Cool place very good breakfast That is all I want to say
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Great Getaway Location"
Nice location outside of town with on site vineyard and tasting. Nice room and perks. We were told about a complementary bottle of Bordeaux at check-in but the bottle of champagne on ice with two glasses of fresh OJ was a welcome surprise. The only single negative was that we ordered breakfast on a door card and they missed the half hour window by 20 minutes. We did receive a call apologizing that "we had extremely high call volume". Excuse me, I ordered the night before so I would expect to be served before last minute callers in the morning. If this was an isolated incident then I'd still recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Nice getaway"
Very enjoyable.. Clean, quiet with great service.
2 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015