All hotels in Hayes, England, United Kingdom
Bath Road, Heathrow Airport, Hayes, England, UB3 5AN, United Kingdom, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Perfect for connecting flights!"
Stayed one night before our flight back to US. Everyone was very nice and helpful. Nothing to do or see in the area which is not surprising given how close it is to Heathrow. That said, our Hoppa bus driver suggested eating dinner at Pheasant Inn which is a short walk from hotel. Excellent recommendation!
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for your review! Thank you for your particular acknowledgement of our brilliant hosts; comments like these encourage and motivate our team to continually deliver exceptional service. I do hope we can welcome you back to stay with us again soon!
1 night romance trip Aug 18, 2015
"One night stay..."
I stayed at the hotel one night on a long layover headed back to the States. The service at the hotel was exemplary, particularly the young lady that assisted me at check-in. The price for the night was also very reasonable, and there was a bus that takes you to the airport every half hour for five pounds.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us during your layover! We are delighted to have hosted you. Thank you particularly for your commendation of our hosts; what a compliment to be labelled as exemplary! I do hope we can welcome you back again soon.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Jaime
"It's a nice comfortable place to be"
My stay was awesome and nice
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback - we are so pleased you had an awesome stay with us, and look forward to welcoming you back soon!
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Bose
Excellent experience! Definitely recommend.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for your excellent review and your recommendation! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Subir
Really great hotel. We ordered room service both nights and the food was great. Nice shower, comfy (not scratchy) towels. The staff was great, very friendly and accommodating. My son needs his medication refrigerated and the froze the freezer packs to keep them cool for travel. Only complaint was our room looked towards the lobby, no view and the pillows were not great. Appear fluffy but fall very flat during the night. They had a taxi waiting for us in the morning at checkout to go to the airport but the bus stop is right outside if you need that, which we did to get to the underground for sightseeing.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I am delighted we were able to host you brilliantly during your trip to London, and I do hope we will be able to welcome you back again on your next set of travels!
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Kimberley
Enjoyed the lounge and breakfast. Large wedding during our stay so pool and gym crowded. Staff helpful we would stay again upon landing at heathrow
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and would return to us again! We certainly look forward to hosting you next time. Happy travelling!
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"Airport convenience but that's about it."
The Heathrow Marriott was only an overnight stay for us, since our flight from the US getting in late. The proximity to the hotel was okay but there isn't a Marriott hotel shuttle from the airport, which wasn't clear when we booked. There is a multi-hotel district shuttle that runs until about 10:30pm and which costs about $9/person; and it's not walkable, so you're better off getting a cab anyway. Other than that, I'd say that the service was very basic for London and the attitude of the staff was average. The pub's food wasn't very good but we were hungry and it was late so we ate there anyway. The room was pleasant, comfortable and quiet -- what we wanted. There's only view of a roof and a wall but again, we were only there for the overnight convenience.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience with us! Unfortunately, we are not permitted to run our own shuttle service in the Heathrow area; however, there are free public buses which run from just outside of our hotel, in addition to the National Express Hoppa bus. I am delighted you found our rooms pleasant, comfortable and quiet, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Bruce
"Great hotel near Heathrow."
This was one of the best hotels I have stayed at in the UK. It is designed for business travelers, but great for family's as well. It would be good to have more US TV channel options. Also, the TV was sluggish to operate. The room temperature in both rooms used by my family seemed a touch warm. It took longer to cool than I thought it should. Beds were comfortable, but I would like to have had a separate sheet rather than only the duvet-comforter. A good frig was in each room. The breakfast was very good, but I expect that for a cost of about $20.00 per person (50 pounds for the 4 people in my family). This hotel is very close to the airport, and it costs about $7.00 (US) per person to ride the area shuttle that takes people to the airport. There is a McDonald's within a short walking distance to this hotel; all other restaurants near this property are in hotels.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you so much for your feedback - how wonderful to know that we are one of the best hotels you have stayed at in the UK! We look forward to your return to us the next time your travels bring you to Heathrow.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Ron
"Typical airport hotel"
Typical airport hotel with an overpriced restaurant and lots of milling airline staff (seems to be the favored spot for Emirates Airlines). Beds were mediocre, but location can't be beat. Within the free city bus area to get to/from Heathrow and hotel staff was helpful in telling us where and how to pick it up.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for your 4 star review - we are delighted to have provided you with a brilliant stay! Indeed, our hotel has free public buses that run from just across the road to the nearest underground station, making a journey into London simple and convenient. We look forward to your next stay with us!
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Sara
"Great Heathrow hotel"
It was great! My teens were very happy with the gym, which includes an erg. The room was wonderful, very comfortable. My only issues were that the restaurants are very expensive and the review doesn't mention that there's a fee for parking.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We are so happy to have pleased the whole family during your stay, and we look forward to your next stay with us!
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Judy
All of the t.v. stations seemed to cater to middle eastern clients and there were only 4 choices of movies on the pay per view. The t.v. should have had more options.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for your valuable feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel. Best Regards, Mandeep Singh Front Office Manager
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Ray
"Nice and noisy"
Hotel was nice. So was the staff. I didn't like the air conditioning. Room was no that cold. They gave us a fan and it helped a little. Biggest problem was the location of the room. It was next to the utility room and the elevator. Very noisy all night. So I didn't get any sleep.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and found the staff friendly. Please accept my sincere apologies for the issues you faced with the AC and noise in your room. Please be assured your feedback has been passed on and we will work together to ensure this was an isolated occurrence. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back in the near future! Kind regards, Tamara Quintela Reception Manager
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
ali
"Overbooking problem"
We reserved our hotel room four months in advance in order to avoid any problems with the reservation. The idea was to spend our last night in Europe close to Heathrow, in order to minimize efforts getting to the airport in the morning. As soon as we arrive, I was informed that the hotel was overbooked, and that they were going to send us to a close-by hotel. I refused the offer, since my family was tired after many hours of traveling, and the fact that our reservation was confirmed a long time ago. After several minutes of discussing the situation with the front desk manager (and hearing multiple times that they didn't have any rooms available), we were finally assigned one of the executive rooms. If I hadn't insisted on the hotel honoring my reservation, we would've been sent to a lower class hotel. Even though they found a way to fix the problem, my beautiful family vacation was tainted by this incident, which shouldn't have happened in the first place.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for your review; once again, we sincerely apologise for your experience. We do our absolute best to avoid this situation from occurring, and do all we can to ensure our guests remain happy and comfortable. During such occurrences, we would only relocate a guest at a hotel of the same category as our own or higher. I am glad you were able to stay with us, as originally planned, and I do hope you choose to stay with us again should your travels bring you back to Heathrow.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Nice place if you need to be close the airport."
If you need to stay close to the airport, this is an awesome location. The food at the hotel is insanely expensive.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for your positive feedback, we look forward to welcome you back at the London Heathrow Marriott. Best Regards, Mandeep Singh Front Office Manager
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Fabian
"Ok for last minute"
Hotel felt dark and dirty. Needs updating.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to welcome you back at the London Heathrow Marriott. Best Regards, Mandeep Singh Front Office Manager
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
Our stay was excellent. We were comfort fable Our stay here was excellent. We felt comfortable and satisfied with the amenities. People or staff were helpful and friendly.
1 night trip with friends May 27, 2015
clare
great location for airport connection
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
"Good hotel for a transit night"
My wife and I were traveling from Africa to the States and spent a transit night at the Marriott LHR. The room was very small. Bottled water was an extra charge, as was the internet. The room was clean and the service up to Marriott standards
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for your valuable positive feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel. Best Regards, Tamara Quintela Reception Manager
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"perfect hotel near Heathrow"
Perfect place to stay night before a flight from Heathrow. Comfortable, good sized gym, plenty of food/beverage options. Easy access to the airport.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel; we are delighted we provided "the perfect place to stay" for you on your trip! We look forward to welcoming you back next time!
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
richard
We had a wonderful dinner at the Pheasant Inm just 2 blocks behind the hotel. Breakfast in the hotel was the best. The beds were very comfortable after a long cramped flight. I highly recommend this hotel.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
We are absolutely delighted with your comments! Thank you so much for staying with us!
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Confy, Confy"
Nice Hotel
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you! We look forward to your next stay!
1 night trip Jun 6, 2015
"Perfect for early flight out of Heathrow"
This is the perfect hotel for an overnight stay for an early flight out of Heathrow. Was clean, quiet and comfortable. Was 18 Euros for our family of four to take a cab to airport in the morning. Nice lobby bar and two restaurants. Starbucks in the lobby.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you so much for staying with us - we look forward to your next stay!
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
laura
"Last night in England"
The room was comfortable and the hotel staff very attentive.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Dear Guest, Thanks you for your positive feedback regarding your stay at London Heathrow Marriott. We would definitely share this feedback with the team around the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel. Kind Regards, Mandeep Singh Front Office Manager
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
"Nice hotel near the airport"
no free internet which is a problem when traveling.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
We do hope we can welcome you back soon, to enjoy complimentary WiFi as a rewards member!
Other trip May 26, 2015
claus
"heathrow marriott"
staff was friendly and efficient and went out of their way to help us with our travel connections
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for staying with us, and your wonderful commendation of our hosts! I am delighted we were able to assist you so well!
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
Edward
Comfortable stay, close to airport, have a gym, very convenient
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you so much for staying with us!
Other trip May 15, 2015
rose
"Very nice hotel"
Everything was very nice. Staff were wonderful and very responsive. Suggestion to improve- outlets by bed for CPAP.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We are delighted with your commendation of our hosts!
Other trip May 10, 2015
"Upscale Airport Hotel with Prices to Match."
Good as airport hotels go, but they didn't have the King room I booked, nor was it really an Executive room. The hors d'oevres in the lounge were pitiful, but breakfast next morning good. The food in the Italian restaurant was excellent but the service rather offhand I thought. Hefty charge for Internet.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for your review; we will be sure to discuss your feedback with our management team and address your comments immediately.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Ian
"Possibly the worst airport hotel ever"
The room was dingy, the halls ugly, the bed sagged. We asked for another room. Because we were Expedia customers, there was only ONE OTHER room in our price range, according to the front desk, yet the hotel was mostly empty. We got the other room (on a slightly nicer floor it looked) and the bed was just as bad. 1970s-quality, thin mattress, sagging in the middle and topped with a "featherbed" to make it look OK. The pillows were flat. Terrible night's sleep and my back was killing me the next day. Marriott is supposed to be famous for its high-quality beds - but I guess US only...? London does not count. Do not stay here. The Sheraton Skyline next door is MUCH nicer.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
We sincerely apologise that you did not enjoy your stay with us; I hope we can welcome you back soon to better your stay.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
mellie
"Fine, but pretty expensive- no more freebies"
I choose this hotel out of habit and as the last 2 visits the hotel comped the breakfast, but this time they refused and I had to buy the upgrade (50 pounds!) It's a little nicer than the Sheraton (next door, which we stayed at a week before ) but the price difference is not really worth it unless you need a room with 2 beds. I have no complaints but if all you want is a comfy clean efficient airport hotel there are more reasonably priced options.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Excellent service at an excellent hotel!"
I stayed at Marriott Heathrow for the night as I had a 12 hour layover between connecting flights. Everything was perfect from check in to the wake up and even Starbucks coffee to get me on my way! Excellent service at an excellent hotel!
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for your five star review; we are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us!
1 night trip Mar 20, 2015
"Airport Hotel"
This is the second time I've stayed here with one of my kids when I've had an early flight in the morning. The staff are really helpful, the restaurant is great for adults and kids, airport shuttle is prompt and well ran. It will always be my choice hotel when I have to stay close to the airport.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for making us your hotel of choice when catching a flight! We look forward to your next stay.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Alison
"Wonderful"
Overnight stay after a holiday to Switzerland. Quick and easy check-in. The room was spacious and very clean. An excellent breakfast of eggs Benedict. The staff even made it a better stay. They were knowledgeable, friendly and courteous. a great place to leave the car for the week.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for your review; we are absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us from start to finish! Thank you for your commendations, and we look forward to your return.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Jean
"London Heathrow overnight stay"
Good hotel , well located close to terminal 2&3 . that's all i can say for an overnight stay ..arriving at midnight and leaving next day at 7.00 am ...
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for staying with us; we are looking forward to your return!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
jean
"Close to Heathrow yet quiet"
Good place for an over-nighter between flights. Very clean compare to the area hotels. Bed is not the best though.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for choosing to stay with us; we are delighted you enjoyed your stay! I apologise that you did not find your bed to be comfortable; we will be sure to resolve this on your next visit to us.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Stay at LHR"
Nice pleasant stay ! Convenient to London and local area of travel !
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for staying and sharing your experience; we look forward to your next visit!
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Roland
"Needed to stay close to airport"
The hotel is beautiful, but the room was not.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience! We will be sure to take your feedback on board; thank you.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
"Home-away-from-home"
Wonderful hotel, beautiful atrium, comfortable bed, amenities abound,a knowledgable and extremely helpful staff, close proximity to Heathrow airport, and having a Starbucks coffee shop on the premises was a plus.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for your complimentary review; we are delighted to be your "home away from home"!
2 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
Isaak
"Airport Hotel"
One night stay before flying out very comfortable and convenient hotel
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for your review and your recent stay with us! We look forward to your return!
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"All amenities appropriate, near airport"
Friendly and helpful check-in, comfortable bed, near airport
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for your complimentary feedback regarding your check in experience and bed; we look forward to your next visit!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
t
Great stay! Location is ideal and everything was as we have come to expect from a Marriott, wherever you are in the world.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for your five star review; we are so glad we met your high expectations!
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
RJ
"typical airport hotel"
Typical upscale but pricey airport hotel. You need to pay for the internet around 12 Pounds (ridiculous like always!) and the shuttle bus to the terminals 1,2,3 costs also around 5 Pounds. Good thing is that you can buy the ticket next to the concierge desk and with credit card. Please reserve enough time for the shuttle to the terminal.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for choosing to stay with us; we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
"OK if you are waiting for a flight"
Just an overnight waiting for a flight home. Found bed uncomfortable. Room was clean, nice bathroom, though the raised tub/shower is a bit ackward if you are tall. They charge for the bus service to the airport and it takes about a half hour. WE took a cab instead, but really they should give free pickup and delivery like most "airport" hotels
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for your review on your recent stay! I apologise, but unfortunately, we are not permitted to run a complimentary shuttle to the airport due to area restrictions; however, I am delighted you enjoyed your overall stay with us.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Gordon
"Uncomfortable bed and no free wifi in rooms"
quick overnight stay before flight out. I requested two double beds for a family of four which they did comply. However, one of the beds was shaped like a taco shell and very uncomfortable to sleep in for two people. Also, I was shocked to find out the free wifi was only available in the lobby which was a bit of inconvenience. The hotel was very clean which is a plus. The food at the hotel was very expensive.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for your review of your stay with us! I certainly do apologise one of your bed mattresses was uncomfortable; we will be sure to follow this up immediately and have this resolved. I do hope we can welcome you back soon, to enjoy complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel as a Rewards member.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
"Too much for too little."
Airport hotels around the world usually have free shuttles to and from airports, not this one. The hotel looked like a well used over grown motel with a face lift. Room was too small for the price, it was more like a Motel 6 than a hotel. London ranks up there with having the most costly hotels so I guess it's normal to pay 3 times the average rate for motel rooms. The staff at the desk was good. The lobby could of been cleaned up more often, food wrappers and pizza boxes laid around. Looked like most visitors ate take out rather than eat in. The McDonalds down the block was 75% cheaper than eating at the hotel. Overall this hotel has a big ego to fill with it's name and costs but little to really show for it.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your stay with us. Unfortunately, we are not permitted to run a private complimentary shuttle to and from the airport; however, we do have Hoppa buses and public buses which serve our hotel to and from Heathrow. I certainly do apologise that you found our lobby to be in a less than satisfactory condition; I have ensured our Management team have invesitigated this and take prompt action to ensure it is an isolated issue. Thank you once again, and I do hope we can welcome you back to stay with us in future.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Would Stay Again"
Stayed only one night just before an early morning flight out of Heathrow. I had to return a rental car and the hotel arranged for an employee to follow us to the rental facility where he waited for us to turn in our car and then he drove us back to the hotel. A very nice surprise service. The same arrangement the next morning with hotel car service to the terminal for what I thought was a nominal fee.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you so much for your complimentary review; we are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us, and it was a pleasure to host you!
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Great location to Heathrow."
Perfectly located for a quiet night by Heathrow. The room service was a bit poor, but the rest of the experience was pleasant.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for your review! I apologise you had a poor experience with our room service; we will be sure to improve this next time. I am glad you enjoyed your stay overall; we wish you pleasant travels!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
anonomous
"Close to the airport"
This hotel was convenient to Heathrow but that's about the only good thing I can say about it. Our room wasn't clean, the hallways were dingy. The restaurant food was good but incredibly overpriced even for London. I would not stay here again.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Dear Joce, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Please accept our sincere apologies for the issues you faced in regards to the cleanliness. Your comments have been shared with our Housekeeping Management to ensure this does not happen again in future. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the food at our restaurant. We hope to welcome you back in the future. Kind regards, Tamara Maria Morge Quintela Reception Manager
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
joce
Needed somewhere to stay before flying out of Heathrow, did the job, quiet room on New Years Eve, needed more wash stuff providing for commuters.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Dear Sarah, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us . We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Kind regards, Tamara Maria Morge Quintela Reception Manager
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"A Traveler's Transition Respite"
We usually check in to one of the LHR hotels the afternoon before a morning flight so our daughter does not have to drive 2.5 hrs each way, consecutively. She wants to be there to see us off at the airport before she goes home, to go to work. This Marriott is actually an extension to the airport lounge idea. It is attractive and comfortable. People here are in transition regarding their flight travels. It is comfortable and clean. Staying here eliminates the stress of making your flight on time. No one would stay in this area for any other reason. It lacks any of the ambiance one would expect elsewhere. Having said that, thank goodness it is there. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us; we are so happy our hotel serves your needs so well, and we look forward to welcoming you back next time!
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014