All hotels in Hayes, England, United Kingdom
Bath Road, Heathrow Airport, Hayes, England, UB3 5AN, United Kingdom, ‏‎855-239-9485

Our stay was excellent. We were comfort fable Our stay here was excellent. We felt comfortable and satisfied with the amenities. People or staff were helpful and friendly.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for your positive feedback, we look forward to welcome you back at the London Heathrow Marriott. Best Regards, Mandeep Singh Front Office Manager
1 night trip with friends May 27, 2015
clare
great location for airport connection
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
"Good hotel for a transit night"
My wife and I were traveling from Africa to the States and spent a transit night at the Marriott LHR. The room was very small. Bottled water was an extra charge, as was the internet. The room was clean and the service up to Marriott standards
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for your valuable positive feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel. Best Regards, Tamara Quintela Reception Manager
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"perfect hotel near Heathrow"
Perfect place to stay night before a flight from Heathrow. Comfortable, good sized gym, plenty of food/beverage options. Easy access to the airport.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel; we are delighted we provided "the perfect place to stay" for you on your trip! We look forward to welcoming you back next time!
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
richard
"Not One Complaint"
This is a first class hotel near Heathrow, so is perfect for travelers transiting. All rated items, e.g., hotel staff, were excellent and we had absolutely nothing to complain about. Highly recommend.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
What a wonderful compliment; we are truly overjoyed to know that you had the perfect stay with us! We look forward to providing you with the same experience on your next visit!
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
Jack
We had a wonderful dinner at the Pheasant Inm just 2 blocks behind the hotel. Breakfast in the hotel was the best. The beds were very comfortable after a long cramped flight. I highly recommend this hotel.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
We are absolutely delighted with your comments! Thank you so much for staying with us!
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Dated and beds are extremely uncomfortable."
Very disappointed being a Marriott hotel. It is very dated and old. We had no natural lights coming through the window because it was facing the lobby. Carpet, bed, chairs, bathroom are dated and old.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
I sincerely apologise that we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay with us; I do hope we can welcome you back to our hotel soon for an improved experience.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"Nice hotel and near airport but no hotel shuttle"
We got in late and needed to get something to eat. I thought the service was fair.... The staff did not seem experienced enough
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for your honest comments, which we have taken on board; I do hope we can welcome you back soon for an improved experience.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
"Confy, Confy"
Nice Hotel
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you! We look forward to your next stay!
1 night trip Jun 6, 2015
"Airport hotel"
Good quality hotel, excellent breakfast buffet. Fairly close to airport, shuttle arrives twice an hour.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for your review; we are delighted you enjoyed your stay, and found our hotel so convenient!
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
AL
"Perfect for early flight out of Heathrow"
This is the perfect hotel for an overnight stay for an early flight out of Heathrow. Was clean, quiet and comfortable. Was 18 Euros for our family of four to take a cab to airport in the morning. Nice lobby bar and two restaurants. Starbucks in the lobby.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you so much for staying with us - we look forward to your next stay!
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
laura
"Last night in England"
The room was comfortable and the hotel staff very attentive.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Dear Guest, Thanks you for your positive feedback regarding your stay at London Heathrow Marriott. We would definitely share this feedback with the team around the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel. Kind Regards, Mandeep Singh Front Office Manager
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
"Nice hotel near the airport"
no free internet which is a problem when traveling.
Other trip May 26, 2015
claus
"heathrow marriott"
staff was friendly and efficient and went out of their way to help us with our travel connections
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for staying with us, and your wonderful commendation of our hosts! I am delighted we were able to assist you so well!
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
Edward
Comfortable stay, close to airport, have a gym, very convenient
Other trip May 15, 2015
rose
"Very nice hotel"
Everything was very nice. Staff were wonderful and very responsive. Suggestion to improve- outlets by bed for CPAP.
Other trip May 10, 2015
"Upscale Airport Hotel with Prices to Match."
Good as airport hotels go, but they didn't have the King room I booked, nor was it really an Executive room. The hors d'oevres in the lounge were pitiful, but breakfast next morning good. The food in the Italian restaurant was excellent but the service rather offhand I thought. Hefty charge for Internet.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for your review; we will be sure to discuss your feedback with our management team and address your comments immediately.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Ian
"Possibly the worst airport hotel ever"
The room was dingy, the halls ugly, the bed sagged. We asked for another room. Because we were Expedia customers, there was only ONE OTHER room in our price range, according to the front desk, yet the hotel was mostly empty. We got the other room (on a slightly nicer floor it looked) and the bed was just as bad. 1970s-quality, thin mattress, sagging in the middle and topped with a "featherbed" to make it look OK. The pillows were flat. Terrible night's sleep and my back was killing me the next day. Marriott is supposed to be famous for its high-quality beds - but I guess US only...? London does not count. Do not stay here. The Sheraton Skyline next door is MUCH nicer.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
mellie
"Fine, but pretty expensive- no more freebies"
I choose this hotel out of habit and as the last 2 visits the hotel comped the breakfast, but this time they refused and I had to buy the upgrade (50 pounds!) It's a little nicer than the Sheraton (next door, which we stayed at a week before ) but the price difference is not really worth it unless you need a room with 2 beds. I have no complaints but if all you want is a comfy clean efficient airport hotel there are more reasonably priced options.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Excellent service at an excellent hotel!"
I stayed at Marriott Heathrow for the night as I had a 12 hour layover between connecting flights. Everything was perfect from check in to the wake up and even Starbucks coffee to get me on my way! Excellent service at an excellent hotel!
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for your five star review; we are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us!
1 night trip Mar 20, 2015
"Airport Hotel"
This is the second time I've stayed here with one of my kids when I've had an early flight in the morning. The staff are really helpful, the restaurant is great for adults and kids, airport shuttle is prompt and well ran. It will always be my choice hotel when I have to stay close to the airport.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Alison
"Wonderful"
Overnight stay after a holiday to Switzerland. Quick and easy check-in. The room was spacious and very clean. An excellent breakfast of eggs Benedict. The staff even made it a better stay. They were knowledgeable, friendly and courteous. a great place to leave the car for the week.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for your review; we are absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us from start to finish! Thank you for your commendations, and we look forward to your return.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Jean
"London Heathrow overnight stay"
Good hotel , well located close to terminal 2&3 . that's all i can say for an overnight stay ..arriving at midnight and leaving next day at 7.00 am ...
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
jean
"Close to Heathrow yet quiet"
Good place for an over-nighter between flights. Very clean compare to the area hotels. Bed is not the best though.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for choosing to stay with us; we are delighted you enjoyed your stay! I apologise that you did not find your bed to be comfortable; we will be sure to resolve this on your next visit to us.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Stay at LHR"
Nice pleasant stay ! Convenient to London and local area of travel !
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for staying and sharing your experience; we look forward to your next visit!
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Roland
"Needed to stay close to airport"
The hotel is beautiful, but the room was not.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience! We will be sure to take your feedback on board; thank you.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
"Home-away-from-home"
Wonderful hotel, beautiful atrium, comfortable bed, amenities abound,a knowledgable and extremely helpful staff, close proximity to Heathrow airport, and having a Starbucks coffee shop on the premises was a plus.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for your complimentary review; we are delighted to be your "home away from home"!
2 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
Isaak
"Airport Hotel"
One night stay before flying out very comfortable and convenient hotel
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for your review and your recent stay with us! We look forward to your return!
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"All amenities appropriate, near airport"
Friendly and helpful check-in, comfortable bed, near airport
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for your complimentary feedback regarding your check in experience and bed; we look forward to your next visit!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
t
Great stay! Location is ideal and everything was as we have come to expect from a Marriott, wherever you are in the world.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for your five star review; we are so glad we met your high expectations!
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
RJ
"typical airport hotel"
Typical upscale but pricey airport hotel. You need to pay for the internet around 12 Pounds (ridiculous like always!) and the shuttle bus to the terminals 1,2,3 costs also around 5 Pounds. Good thing is that you can buy the ticket next to the concierge desk and with credit card. Please reserve enough time for the shuttle to the terminal.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for choosing to stay with us; we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
"OK if you are waiting for a flight"
Just an overnight waiting for a flight home. Found bed uncomfortable. Room was clean, nice bathroom, though the raised tub/shower is a bit ackward if you are tall. They charge for the bus service to the airport and it takes about a half hour. WE took a cab instead, but really they should give free pickup and delivery like most "airport" hotels
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for your review on your recent stay! I apologise, but unfortunately, we are not permitted to run a complimentary shuttle to the airport due to area restrictions; however, I am delighted you enjoyed your overall stay with us.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Gordon
"Uncomfortable bed and no free wifi in rooms"
quick overnight stay before flight out. I requested two double beds for a family of four which they did comply. However, one of the beds was shaped like a taco shell and very uncomfortable to sleep in for two people. Also, I was shocked to find out the free wifi was only available in the lobby which was a bit of inconvenience. The hotel was very clean which is a plus. The food at the hotel was very expensive.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for your review of your stay with us! I certainly do apologise one of your bed mattresses was uncomfortable; we will be sure to follow this up immediately and have this resolved. I do hope we can welcome you back soon, to enjoy complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel as a Rewards member.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
"Too much for too little."
Airport hotels around the world usually have free shuttles to and from airports, not this one. The hotel looked like a well used over grown motel with a face lift. Room was too small for the price, it was more like a Motel 6 than a hotel. London ranks up there with having the most costly hotels so I guess it's normal to pay 3 times the average rate for motel rooms. The staff at the desk was good. The lobby could of been cleaned up more often, food wrappers and pizza boxes laid around. Looked like most visitors ate take out rather than eat in. The McDonalds down the block was 75% cheaper than eating at the hotel. Overall this hotel has a big ego to fill with it's name and costs but little to really show for it.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your stay with us. Unfortunately, we are not permitted to run a private complimentary shuttle to and from the airport; however, we do have Hoppa buses and public buses which serve our hotel to and from Heathrow. I certainly do apologise that you found our lobby to be in a less than satisfactory condition; I have ensured our Management team have invesitigated this and take prompt action to ensure it is an isolated issue. Thank you once again, and I do hope we can welcome you back to stay with us in future.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Would Stay Again"
Stayed only one night just before an early morning flight out of Heathrow. I had to return a rental car and the hotel arranged for an employee to follow us to the rental facility where he waited for us to turn in our car and then he drove us back to the hotel. A very nice surprise service. The same arrangement the next morning with hotel car service to the terminal for what I thought was a nominal fee.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you so much for your complimentary review; we are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us, and it was a pleasure to host you!
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Great location to Heathrow."
Perfectly located for a quiet night by Heathrow. The room service was a bit poor, but the rest of the experience was pleasant.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for your review! I apologise you had a poor experience with our room service; we will be sure to improve this next time. I am glad you enjoyed your stay overall; we wish you pleasant travels!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
anonomous
"Close to the airport"
This hotel was convenient to Heathrow but that's about the only good thing I can say about it. Our room wasn't clean, the hallways were dingy. The restaurant food was good but incredibly overpriced even for London. I would not stay here again.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Dear Joce, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Please accept our sincere apologies for the issues you faced in regards to the cleanliness. Your comments have been shared with our Housekeeping Management to ensure this does not happen again in future. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the food at our restaurant. We hope to welcome you back in the future. Kind regards, Tamara Maria Morge Quintela Reception Manager
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
joce
Needed somewhere to stay before flying out of Heathrow, did the job, quiet room on New Years Eve, needed more wash stuff providing for commuters.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Dear Sarah, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us . We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Kind regards, Tamara Maria Morge Quintela Reception Manager
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"A Traveler's Transition Respite"
We usually check in to one of the LHR hotels the afternoon before a morning flight so our daughter does not have to drive 2.5 hrs each way, consecutively. She wants to be there to see us off at the airport before she goes home, to go to work. This Marriott is actually an extension to the airport lounge idea. It is attractive and comfortable. People here are in transition regarding their flight travels. It is comfortable and clean. Staying here eliminates the stress of making your flight on time. No one would stay in this area for any other reason. It lacks any of the ambiance one would expect elsewhere. Having said that, thank goodness it is there. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us; we are so happy our hotel serves your needs so well, and we look forward to welcoming you back next time!
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"Overnight at Heathrow"
Overnight at Heathrow. Lots of choices, picked Marriott because someone had told me it was pretty good. It was fine. Getting wifi was a challenge. Rooms were fine, bathrooms small, washcloths a bonus in a country otherwise unfamiliar with the concept. Nice staff. Excellent breakfast included.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us!
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Gwen
"Close to Heathrow"
We had a great time at the Heathrow Marriott. Front desk was super friendly and helpful. We wanted to try an Indian restaurant, and they helped us get a reservation and a taxi there. Unfortunately, they tacked on a hefty £24 taxi charge to our bill despite the fact the taxi ride was 6 minutes long. Also, the taxi driver said we had to pay him. We ended up getting another taxi driver to take us back to the hotel, and he charged us £6. The Marriott took off the charge, so we're happy, but I would recommend finding your own taxi service. Unless, of course, you like being taken for a ride. Would DEFINITELY use this hotel again. Close to the airport!
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
anjum
"Convenient to Heathrow"
Very convenient location close to Heathrow - easy trip on hoppa bus. Very friendly and helpful staff.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Marc
Terrible experience! Very old and uncomfortable bed! No drinking water in the room. Bar is empty. Would never stay there again and definitely wouldn't recommend that hotel!
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Dear Tatyana, I certainly do apologise that it seems you did not enjoy your experience with us here at the London Heathrow Marriott! Our goal is always to provide the best possible service for all of our guests, and a brilliant travel experience to remember, as reflected in the many other positive reviews. I can only apologise if we failed to achieve this during your stay, but I do hope you will return in order for us to demonstrate the service we are so proud to provide. Kind regards, Farrah Azam Guest Relations Manager
Tatyana
"Good overnight stop for Heathrow"
We were there for one overnight between flights. Amazingly quiet, convenient bus to airport. Great pub with excellent food around the corner and 2 blocks down - the Pheasant. Desk manager was a great help. Bit of a hassle to get to downtown London but that wasn't our goal.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Douglas
"Peace and reliable service"
Pleasant and uneventful stay when stressed out.
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
"Overnight stay between flights"
The staff was super friendly. The restaurants are fairly expensive and there is little else to eat outside of the hotel restaurants or the other hotel restaurants. The shower was awful...the temperature would change randomly; quite frustrating.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
The hotel was nice. Our room was well appointed. There was a great restaurant downstairs. It was a nice relaxing place to stay near the airport before we flew home.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Sherryl
"Hotel close to the airport."
We were looking forward to a big beautiful room for our last night. We got it. The person who checked us in was great. We opted for the Executive Club which allowed us access to a room with free drinks and canapés. It also served breakfast in the morning. A nice perk. The hotel had a shuttle to the airport, although there was a fee.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Vicki
"Nice hotel missing a few necessities."
Nice hotel and rooms, missing a few amenities to make it exceptional. They have pants press but no coffee maker in room. 15 euro for Internet is not a plus though it is free in Lobby. No sheet on bed only comforter never experienced that before, worried about cleanliness without cover sheet. After the end of a extended stay in Europe we like to book an American hotel with American amenities like King size bed, full size tub shower, coffee in room and free high speed wifi. This Marriott almost makes the grade.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience of your visit to our hotel. We certainly do appreciate our guest's feedback, and I am delighted to inform you that from January, Marriott will be offering complimentary WiFi to all Marriott Rewards members! I do hope you can join our loyalty program and enjoy this excellent benefit. We are also redesigning all Marriott guest bedrooms to include a coffee maker in each room, as well as other brilliant and efficient amenities to ensure a brilliant travel experience. Kind regards, Farrah Azam Guest Relations Manager
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Tboy
"Nice hotel at the airport"
Good value for what we paid. We would recommend it. I don't recommend the breakfast, it is too expensive.
Response by London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Thank you for your review of our hotel; I am delighted you enjoyed your experience and would recommend our hotel to others! We have a wide range of options for breakfast, including a breakfast-to-go or individual items for a lesser cost. I do hope we can welcome you back soon! Kind regards, Farrah Azam Guest Relations Manager
Other trip Oct 15, 2014