All hotels in St. Charles, Missouri, United States of America
1190 S Main St, St. Charles, MO, 63301, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"Lax Dad"
Awesome time.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Jacob
"Girls night out."
The Hotel was very comfortable and near many restaurants and places just to walk around. The room was very nice and the breakfast was also good.
1 night trip with friends May 6, 2015
"First time staying at Country In... loved it"
Great breakfasts, and free, I loved the exercise room, and in general for a business trip I felt I was on a vacation
Other trip May 10, 2015
Cityfan
"Great Place!!!!!"
This was a great place to stay,we parked our car and walked everywhere.So close to everything. The staff was very friendly. I will stay here again where I come with my girlfriends.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Teresa
"Pilot Pete's perspectives......"
Super accommodating staff that meets you in the elevator if you don't have your key upon arrival after hours. Huge ceilings (for a hotel) very spacious rooms that almost make you feel like you are at home!!! One of the better hotels I have stayed at......
3 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"GREAT Vacation Stay"
I lived in St. Louis for almost two decades so it is a bit strange to come back as a tourist. I never noticed this hotel on Main Street in St. Charles before but it is a gem. Perfect accommodations for our trip. Comfortable large room, nice spacious bathroom with loads of counter space, which is important for two ladies. Nice hot tub and swimming pool with long hours. Beautiful lobby with complementary beverages and cookies and good service. Breakfast was included and there is a separate breakfast room so you don't feel like you are eating at the front desk. A perfect location just a quick walk down to the riverfront and historic shops and restaurants. I would totally stay again and recommend it to friends and family.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
Marianne
"Katy Trail start"
Overnight stay between a hospital visit and ride on the Katy Trail. My only wish is that I would have had another day or two there!
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Patti
"Stay"
Very nice hotel.
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
Roy
"Top Notch!"
Only place I will ever stay. Wonderful friendly environment. Great food.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Charles, MO
Dear Heather, We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay at the Country Inn and Suites in St Charles. We kindly appreciate your kind words about our hotel and thank you for helping us spread the word about us to other travelers. We hope to see you again soon. Trent Greeno General Manager
2 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
heather
Nice hotel! Our room the Pool & hot tub were all nice & clean. The free breakfast buffet was also very good! Hotel is close to everything. I would definitely stay at this hotel again!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Charles, MO
Dear Elizabeth, We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay at the Country Inn and Suites in St Charles. We kindly appreciate your kind words about our hotel and thank you for helping us spread the word about us to other travelers. We hope to see you again soon. Trent Greeno General Manager
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
If you are wanting a hotel right on the historical main street in St. Charles this one is it. The location is fantastic. The staff were very polite and friendly. There was a very odd smell in the lobby, not sure if its due to being near the river, having the indoor pool nearby, or just an old hotel. Our only major complaint is the mattresses. They were beyond awful. For the price of the rooms I sure would have expected better. These were very old, very hard and had a major sway in the middle of the bed. Also why not offer full size pillows? There were 3 half size pillows on the bed. Other than the mattress the hotel was average for its price.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Kat
Wonderful experience--kind staff...clean room, etc.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Good but could have been cleaner. They are updating the hotel which I think will make a big difference
Shannon
"Perfectly suited our needs"
Sign in lobby with an apology for ongoing renovations was the only way I knew renovations were happening. Slow bath tub drain reported to manager when I left was noted and, I'm sure, addressed. Hotel was comfortable, convenient, clean, and nicely decorated. Everything we wanted for this stay.
1 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2015
"St. Charles Country Inn and Suites family vacation"
Our family stayed for 3 nights / 4 days and enjoyed being amidst the shops and charm of St. Charles Main St. Our young boys enjoyed the pool and the entire family found something delicious at the complimentary full breakfast each morning at the hotel. Our room was comfortable and spacious, for a family of four we never felt that we were falling all over each other. Hotel staff were very courteous and gracious.
3 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
Annette
"Terrific Place to Stay!"
This is a beautiful hotel in a great location in St. Charles, within easy walking distance of historic Main Street's shops, pubs, and restaurants. A lovely home-base for exploring the gas-lamp-lit neighborhood, the riverfront parks, and the Katy Trail.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Great stay in St. Louis"
Family of 4 with 2 teenage kids - the room was clean, comfortable and very spacious, which was great. The staff very friendly and courteous. Breakfast was nice and plentiful - we were there for the breakfast "rush hour" and were glad to see that dishes, utensils and food were not missing at any point. The neighborhood is lovely. we highly recommend this place for anyone visiting St. Louis.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"convenient to the shopping & restaurants"
Mostly good, although the room, right above the baseboard was quite damaged.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
joan
"Good place to stay"
Wonderful
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
Bryan
"Girl's weekend"
The only reason I can't give this hotel 5 stars is because of the remodeling that was being done while we were there. It was only a minor irritation. I do realize that updates have to be made but of course wish it wasn't being done while we were there. Breakfast was great!
2 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Rita
friendly staff. very eager to please... breakfast was adequate.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"wonderful stay"
Will be booking here again...loved the high ceilings!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great hotel!"
I don't think I'll stay anywhere else when I'm in the area! Spacious, quiet room! Wonderful, relaxing stay!
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
Lynette
"Highly Recommend!"
Highly recommend! Beautiful location, beautiful hotel, staff very friendly, rooms clean and nice, bed comfy, all around great trip. Walking distance to Historic Downtown St. Charles. Left the car in the garage the whole time.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Jill
"very nice stay"
very friendly people, the hot tub was very good unlike a number of others I have stayed at during 2014
1 night trip Jan 30, 2015
"Will stay again"
Beds were very comfortable, location is ideal, staff was helpful and cheerful. The building exterior is lovely. The interior could use a bit of updating, but it's clean and nice.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Check in gentleman was the nicest person"
Excellent all around! Breakfast great. Friendly staff. Great location
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
elaine
"Quick getaway"
Hotel staff was friendly and helpful at all times. The rooms were spotless upon arrival and cleaned daily. Only negative aspect was the pillows..LOL very "squishy" b/c we are firm pillow sleepers. Otherwise very enjoyable stay.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Anthony
My family and I spent two nights. It was quiet and comfortable. Hotel was in good condition, but it is starting to show its age. It is in a great location with a walking trail and park behind the hotel. We didn't have much interaction with the staff, so it is hard to rate the service. They did seem friendly and attentive when we checked in and out.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
good hotel
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Grandchildren weekend"
This hotel was great. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was very good with a hot breakfast bar. Rooms were good size. The only problem was we took grand kids to swim and hot tub was temporarily out of commission. Otherwise I had great weekend.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Brad
"Don't recommend! Spend the extra $20 for elsewhere"
Heed was awful and not comfortable. Furniture was stained and dirty and very outdated.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Travis
"Weekend away"
This was the perfect location if you want to browse the shops in the historical district, stop at a winery or eat at one of the many great restaurants. It is also right around the corner from the Ameristar. We had a great weekend getaway!
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Very clean comfortable hotel"
Very comfortable and relaxing hotel near the ameristar and other attractions... I always go to this hotel to stay because it's affordable, clean, and the staff is friendly and helpful... The breakfast was very dull, but a Denny's is near by.
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Nicole
"Happy new year"
Stayed New Years eve and really enjoyed Beds a little spongey but room was great
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Edward
"Awesome."
Overall the stay was great, I expected a little more breakfast items as I compared it to my stay at several Country Inns I had stayed in before. The room Heat controls is not to good. We awoke about 2 am and the room was like a sauna. Otherwise I loved the place and would do it again.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
JAMES
"Nice walk to historic Main Street in St. Charles,"
We have stayed here with grandchildren and family. It's our favorite place to stay when relative's home is full. Plus the kids enjoy swimming in the pool and shopping on Main Street. Breakfast is good and warm cookies alays a treat!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Hope
"Can't beat location and amenities for the price"
For the price, we found this to be an excellent, clean, and comfortable hotel in the heart of historic St. Charles. You really can't beat the location, and a very decent breakfast is included in the price, which is definitely a bonus. We enjoyed using the pool and hot tub for an afternoon, too.
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Suzanne
We enjoyed this hotel. It was clean and nice. The location was great.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Frinday Night in St. Charles"
Room was very comfortable and located close to Main Street St. Charles. Morning breakfast was very satisfying. i believe we got what we paid for.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Smallest "suite" I ever stayed in."
Since there were 3 of us in my party I paid for a "suite". It was the smallest "suite" I ever stayed in. In my opinion probably the same sq. ft. as a standard room just arranged to be longer and narrower. There is a Pull out sofa bed as you came into the room which blocked the walk area when pulled out. The room was so narrow they put the TV for the suite area against the wall beside the sofa bed since there wasn't room for it at the foot of the bed so if you wanted to watch TV from the sofa or the bed you had to face ar a 45* angle to the right. Next came a bathroom with only 1 sink and a then two queen size beds side by side with a narrow way at the foot of the beds and between them. There is a door you can close to separate the bedroom from the other room if you aren't claustrophobic.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Overnight getaway"
This is the second year in a row I stayed here to do the Christmas Walk, since the hotel is just down the street from all the stores. Convenient and clean, with friendly staff. Covered parking is great, too. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Dec 3, 2014
Anne
"Room was fine!"
Room was fine, as was breakfast. Only complaint is parking, but we stayed Friday after Thanksgiving and Main Street was quite busy with shoppers and diners.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Margaret
"Girl's Trip!"
Four women, two rooms, tons of fun! They gave us two connecting rooms, which was great! This hotel is within walking distance of the historic part of St Charles. So convenient! I have stayed here 2 years in a row for the Christmas fun and will not hesitate to book it again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 30, 2014
Debbie
"Pleasant Stay"
A very nice hotel within convenient walking distance to historic St. Charles main street. The hotel was very clean and the complimentary breakfast was very nice. Minor updates needed to room furnishings but nothing that affected my stay. Everything was nice and clean. The bed was comfortable and shower was great!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Great stay. Will stay there again next time."
Very nice hotel. My family of eight stayed in two rooms. Pool was nice, hot tub working and hot! Front lobby very nice and decorated for the Christmas season. Rooms were nice, clean and beds were comfortable. Good location with cobblestone road and close to attractions. Staff very friendly and helpful. Can't talk to breakfast except that the area was clean and organized.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Great Visit"
We had a wonderful stay - close to Old Town - great walking - food nearby. The staff was very accommodating.
3 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
Cathy
"Furniture was tattered and old."
Nothing was modern and up to date. Furniture was old with no style just a bunch of pieces in the room. Room was clean but carpet was old. Breakfast buffet was well stocked but uninviting. This is far from a fourstar property.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Charles, MO
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations. Please reach out to any of our employees directly should you have any concerns during or after your next stay.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
the traveler
"Strictly an average hotel overall"
Online pictures made this hotel look very nice. Upon arrival, it had a nice lobby but all other areas and rooms were average. The beds were very soft and all the pillows were flattened and thin...wasnt the best night of sleep for me. The breakfast was good but the best part of the hotel was the parking underneath the hotel. However, the garage had very limited space and number of spots. Overall, in my opinion, the hotel was average and I overpaid in terms of value. I would stay somewhere else nearby if I returned to the area again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Charles, MO
Thank you for choosing our hotel, and taking the time time to rate your stay. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our delicious breakfast along with the nice lobby and parking! We will make sure to follow up with your concerns with the pillows so we can ensure a great night's sleep all the time. We hope you will choose us when you are in our area again, we look forward to exceeding your expectations.
Sean
"Great hotel!"
Beds were comfortable. Covered parking deck was nice. Just a few blocks away from downtown area. I had an enjoyable stay.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2014