All hotels in St. Charles, Missouri, United States of America
1190 S Main StSt. CharlesMO63301United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

Pool room was too hot. Very uncomfortable. Only one elevator and too slow. No ventilation in bathroom. Limited breakfast
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Charles, MO
We appreciate you taking the time share your experience and we apologize that you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be considered for improvements in the future. Thank you for staying with us and we hope that you will stay with us again if your travels bring you back to St Charles. Trent Greeno
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"A happy place!"
Great location! A very vibrant and yet peaceful area. Great area just to hike or stroll. Plenty to do. Tune hotel and staff fit into the neighborhood very nicely. Great value.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
Great location. Right on the Katy Trail. Great area.
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
"Great location and comfortable rooms"
My wife and I and 2 children (6 and 3 months) stayed for 3 nights and my parents stayed here for 2 nights for a quick getaway. The hotel location is excellent as it is on the south end of the historic St. Charles Main St area. Both rooms were clean. Our shower/tub diverter was in need of replacement, but that was my only small complaint. Otherwise, the room had a small fridge, microwave, and we had the pull out sofa which were all worked well. My son loved the pool which is inside and seemed to be a salt water pool. It's nothing fancy but perfectly functional. I hadn't used a salt water pool before but I have to say I really liked it. When we were using it, it was never busy, but I'm sure that varies. It was clean and refreshing and the hot tub was adequate as well. Breakfast was probably a weak spot (as it is in a lot of places), but they had cereal and you could make your own waffles which was nice. Again, not fancy but it served our needs. Rooms on the first floor had very high ceilings (not sure about other floors) but this made the rooms feel bigger. Light sleepers may not want to be on the street side as you can occasionally hear some of the cars rumble down the brick road in front of the hotel at night, but it didn't bother my parents. Overall a nice place to stay and I would certainly stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Nice Hotel and Great Location"
Hotel was easy access, beautiful location. Room was comfy but not enough towels. Breakfast was mediocre. Pool didn't have enough towels. All in All the stay was good and comfrotable.
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Excellent venue and staff!"
The hotel was very comfortable and well kept, but the staff really made the stay for us. They went out of their way to help an out of towner with a great recommendation for a mechanic and were very accommodating.
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
Jeremy
"Great!"
Very nice! And the old St Charles area is very cool.
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
We really enjoyed our stay the staff was very friendly and helpful the room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Great location too just off the interstate.
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
Sheila
"Stopover in St. Louis"
Stopped in St.Louis on our way somewhere else and we're lucky enough to stay at the St. Charles Country Inn and Suites. Very clean hotel in a good location. Easy access to all of St. Louis ' attractions yet reasonably oriced.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
"Stepping Back With Classic Hotel Comfort"
Wonderful hotel in historic St. Charles, MO. Location great for shops/restaurant. The interior was charming with cozy fireplace seating and cookies/coffee. Would recommend highly.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"Lax Dad"
Awesome time.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Jacob
"Girls night out."
The Hotel was very comfortable and near many restaurants and places just to walk around. The room was very nice and the breakfast was also good.
1 night trip with friends May 6, 2015
"First time staying at Country In... loved it"
Great breakfasts, and free, I loved the exercise room, and in general for a business trip I felt I was on a vacation
Other trip May 10, 2015
Cityfan
"Great Place!!!!!"
This was a great place to stay,we parked our car and walked everywhere.So close to everything. The staff was very friendly. I will stay here again where I come with my girlfriends.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Teresa
"Pilot Pete's perspectives......"
Super accommodating staff that meets you in the elevator if you don't have your key upon arrival after hours. Huge ceilings (for a hotel) very spacious rooms that almost make you feel like you are at home!!! One of the better hotels I have stayed at......
3 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"GREAT Vacation Stay"
I lived in St. Louis for almost two decades so it is a bit strange to come back as a tourist. I never noticed this hotel on Main Street in St. Charles before but it is a gem. Perfect accommodations for our trip. Comfortable large room, nice spacious bathroom with loads of counter space, which is important for two ladies. Nice hot tub and swimming pool with long hours. Beautiful lobby with complementary beverages and cookies and good service. Breakfast was included and there is a separate breakfast room so you don't feel like you are eating at the front desk. A perfect location just a quick walk down to the riverfront and historic shops and restaurants. I would totally stay again and recommend it to friends and family.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
Marianne
"Katy Trail start"
Overnight stay between a hospital visit and ride on the Katy Trail. My only wish is that I would have had another day or two there!
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Patti
"Stay"
Very nice hotel.
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
Roy
"Top Notch!"
Only place I will ever stay. Wonderful friendly environment. Great food.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Charles, MO
Dear Heather, We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay at the Country Inn and Suites in St Charles. We kindly appreciate your kind words about our hotel and thank you for helping us spread the word about us to other travelers. We hope to see you again soon. Trent Greeno General Manager
2 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
heather
Nice hotel! Our room the Pool & hot tub were all nice & clean. The free breakfast buffet was also very good! Hotel is close to everything. I would definitely stay at this hotel again!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Charles, MO
Dear Elizabeth, We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay at the Country Inn and Suites in St Charles. We kindly appreciate your kind words about our hotel and thank you for helping us spread the word about us to other travelers. We hope to see you again soon. Trent Greeno General Manager
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
If you are wanting a hotel right on the historical main street in St. Charles this one is it. The location is fantastic. The staff were very polite and friendly. There was a very odd smell in the lobby, not sure if its due to being near the river, having the indoor pool nearby, or just an old hotel. Our only major complaint is the mattresses. They were beyond awful. For the price of the rooms I sure would have expected better. These were very old, very hard and had a major sway in the middle of the bed. Also why not offer full size pillows? There were 3 half size pillows on the bed. Other than the mattress the hotel was average for its price.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Kat
Wonderful experience--kind staff...clean room, etc.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Good but could have been cleaner. They are updating the hotel which I think will make a big difference
Shannon
"Perfectly suited our needs"
Sign in lobby with an apology for ongoing renovations was the only way I knew renovations were happening. Slow bath tub drain reported to manager when I left was noted and, I'm sure, addressed. Hotel was comfortable, convenient, clean, and nicely decorated. Everything we wanted for this stay.
1 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2015
"St. Charles Country Inn and Suites family vacation"
Our family stayed for 3 nights / 4 days and enjoyed being amidst the shops and charm of St. Charles Main St. Our young boys enjoyed the pool and the entire family found something delicious at the complimentary full breakfast each morning at the hotel. Our room was comfortable and spacious, for a family of four we never felt that we were falling all over each other. Hotel staff were very courteous and gracious.
3 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
Annette
"Terrific Place to Stay!"
This is a beautiful hotel in a great location in St. Charles, within easy walking distance of historic Main Street's shops, pubs, and restaurants. A lovely home-base for exploring the gas-lamp-lit neighborhood, the riverfront parks, and the Katy Trail.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Great stay in St. Louis"
Family of 4 with 2 teenage kids - the room was clean, comfortable and very spacious, which was great. The staff very friendly and courteous. Breakfast was nice and plentiful - we were there for the breakfast "rush hour" and were glad to see that dishes, utensils and food were not missing at any point. The neighborhood is lovely. we highly recommend this place for anyone visiting St. Louis.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"convenient to the shopping & restaurants"
Mostly good, although the room, right above the baseboard was quite damaged.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
joan
"Good place to stay"
Wonderful
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
Bryan
"Girl's weekend"
The only reason I can't give this hotel 5 stars is because of the remodeling that was being done while we were there. It was only a minor irritation. I do realize that updates have to be made but of course wish it wasn't being done while we were there. Breakfast was great!
2 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Rita
friendly staff. very eager to please... breakfast was adequate.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"wonderful stay"
Will be booking here again...loved the high ceilings!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great hotel!"
I don't think I'll stay anywhere else when I'm in the area! Spacious, quiet room! Wonderful, relaxing stay!
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
Lynette
"Highly Recommend!"
Highly recommend! Beautiful location, beautiful hotel, staff very friendly, rooms clean and nice, bed comfy, all around great trip. Walking distance to Historic Downtown St. Charles. Left the car in the garage the whole time.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Jill
"very nice stay"
very friendly people, the hot tub was very good unlike a number of others I have stayed at during 2014
1 night trip Jan 30, 2015
"Will stay again"
Beds were very comfortable, location is ideal, staff was helpful and cheerful. The building exterior is lovely. The interior could use a bit of updating, but it's clean and nice.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Check in gentleman was the nicest person"
Excellent all around! Breakfast great. Friendly staff. Great location
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
elaine
"Quick getaway"
Hotel staff was friendly and helpful at all times. The rooms were spotless upon arrival and cleaned daily. Only negative aspect was the pillows..LOL very "squishy" b/c we are firm pillow sleepers. Otherwise very enjoyable stay.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Anthony
My family and I spent two nights. It was quiet and comfortable. Hotel was in good condition, but it is starting to show its age. It is in a great location with a walking trail and park behind the hotel. We didn't have much interaction with the staff, so it is hard to rate the service. They did seem friendly and attentive when we checked in and out.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
good hotel
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Grandchildren weekend"
This hotel was great. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was very good with a hot breakfast bar. Rooms were good size. The only problem was we took grand kids to swim and hot tub was temporarily out of commission. Otherwise I had great weekend.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Brad
"Don't recommend! Spend the extra $20 for elsewhere"
Heed was awful and not comfortable. Furniture was stained and dirty and very outdated.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Travis
"Weekend away"
This was the perfect location if you want to browse the shops in the historical district, stop at a winery or eat at one of the many great restaurants. It is also right around the corner from the Ameristar. We had a great weekend getaway!
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Very clean comfortable hotel"
Very comfortable and relaxing hotel near the ameristar and other attractions... I always go to this hotel to stay because it's affordable, clean, and the staff is friendly and helpful... The breakfast was very dull, but a Denny's is near by.
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Nicole
"Happy new year"
Stayed New Years eve and really enjoyed Beds a little spongey but room was great
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Edward
"Awesome."
Overall the stay was great, I expected a little more breakfast items as I compared it to my stay at several Country Inns I had stayed in before. The room Heat controls is not to good. We awoke about 2 am and the room was like a sauna. Otherwise I loved the place and would do it again.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
JAMES
"Nice walk to historic Main Street in St. Charles,"
We have stayed here with grandchildren and family. It's our favorite place to stay when relative's home is full. Plus the kids enjoy swimming in the pool and shopping on Main Street. Breakfast is good and warm cookies alays a treat!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Hope
"Can't beat location and amenities for the price"
For the price, we found this to be an excellent, clean, and comfortable hotel in the heart of historic St. Charles. You really can't beat the location, and a very decent breakfast is included in the price, which is definitely a bonus. We enjoyed using the pool and hot tub for an afternoon, too.
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Suzanne
We enjoyed this hotel. It was clean and nice. The location was great.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Frinday Night in St. Charles"
Room was very comfortable and located close to Main Street St. Charles. Morning breakfast was very satisfying. i believe we got what we paid for.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014