All hotels in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States of America
8402 University Blvd, Coraopolis, PA, 15108, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Close to airport"
My room was clean the bed was very comfortable and the service to the airport was good it runs 24 hrs and tbe pickup from the airport was fast . We have stayed at some pretty awful places around the airport over the years so I'm recommending this one ! Also the price was good and no charge to leave your vehicle
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Just overnight"
Stayed overnight and was transported to Pgh. airport by hotel next day. Free parking at hotel, transfer on YOUR schedule, comfortable, quiet room.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"Great travel hotel"
Always a clean room and on time shuttle service for traveling.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
No More Snow
"Over and above customer service"
We drove in from Washington DC and my daughter wet her car seat. The lady at the front desk offered to wash and dry it in their commercial machines. They brought it back to our room when it was done. I can't convey what a relief her kindness was!
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"Great place to stay before an early flight"
Very convenient, excellent facilities
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Jane
"Convenient to the airport"
This is a typical DoubleTree hotel right near the Pittsburgh airport. The room was comfortable and quiet and clean.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
"Nice hotel and close to the airport."
Receptionist was friendly and helpful. Room was also very nice and comfortable, however there were a couple rather large stains on the carpet. Definitely airplane noise but that was to be expected. The pool and hot tub area was also nice and clean. Hot tub was good size for a hotel. The warm chocolate chip cookies upon check in was a nice surprise. Overall, I would stay again and recommend the hotel.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Alice
"Perfect and affordable"
Very comfortable. Staff was very courteous.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
"Nice but too warm"
We had a nice stay and swimming. Very limited menu with high prices in the restaurant attached. The thermostat in our room was on 84 when we arrived and we put the air on 60 to cool it down. The lowest the room temp got was 76 so it was hard to sleep. Very warm in the hallways as well. Staff was very nice. Room was pretty clean.
Other trip Dec 24, 2013
Shane
"Would stay again"
I was visiting friends over Thanksgiving and got into the Doubletree at a good price. Hotel was conveniently located for me, clean, warm and the staff were helpful. I had a maintenance issue in my room and it was handled quickly. A few good restaurants located within easy walking distance if needed. Would definitely stay again if in the area.
3 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Disappointing. You get what you pay for."
First time staying at this DoubleTree and last. The bathroom and shower stall were extremely small. I could hardly move around in it. The box of tissues were very rough (definitely not Kleenex brand). Only two creamers were provided for the coffee. Our room was noisy from the heater. Disappointed.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Not Double Tree Standards"
Checked in Sat. and out on Tues. There was a wedding party on Sat. nite and you take it from there, even though we were on the 5th floor the guests next to us had teens and it was a nightmare. Top that off with our room being next to the elevator, probably because we got a room rate deal. Sun. and Mon. nite was quite.
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
RJ
"Great hotel close to airport"
Enjoyed my stay, from the shuttle drivers, front desk, restaurant staff were great to us. I was here on business trip, everyone welcomed me and front desk was very helpful.. I especially want to thank Michelle waitress that works in the morning at breakfast restaurant, she was so pleasant, and her service was exceptional.. Every morning she would greet us, ask us if we needed any help or questions about hotel & made us feel very welcome.. Again, thank you Michelle keep smiling! This was our first trip to Pittsburgh, PA, and my first time staying at Double Tree & will recommend to all my friends & clients. Thank You! Mrs. Astacio
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
Doris
"Nice and comfortable"
VERY friendly staff and very comfortable stay , very close to Pittsburgh and easy to navigate from!
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
the Mrs.
"Great Hotel but Way Outside of Town"
Stayed here for five nights with my girlfriend for my friend's wedding in Moon. Received warm, fresh cookies when we checked in. The hotel bar and grill had great food and good drinks but it was little pricey. Rooms were VERY comfortable and the staff kept everything tidy. The location was great for us because we were there for a wedding just down the road but it was 30-45 minutes outside of Pittsburgh.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
This was my first time in Pittsburg. The hotel was great. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
Jack
"It was OK.."
We stayed for a 4 day trip to see a comedy show and do some shopping. As we got to the hotel we went up to the desk to check in with our Hotels.com receipt showing THREE nights. On their side it was showing Two nights and argued the point of if we were sure it was for THIS hotel. Obviously it was..Called us in our room two hours later to apologize that it was their mistake. The warm cookies were a nice touch. The bathroom tub though..(we were in 302) was badly cracked and peeling. It looked horrible. The restaurant food (Jackson's) was alright, small portions for the price, not the best but what can you expect.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Ashley
"Close to airport"
Hotel is close to airport and city of Pittsburg. Room was clean but paint peeling in bathroom marred the experience. Primanti Brothers restaurant close by but no as good as one on the strip.
1 night family trip Sep 2, 2013
"wedding vacation"
it was good, i would liked a refrigerator.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"pittsburgh trip"
hotel was nice. It ridiculous that I have to add to this review. It was one night The hotel was nice
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"great place"
great place. great staff. very clean. quiet. would stay here again in a heartbeat!
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
katie
"NICE HOTEL, CLOSE TO GROVE CITY OUTLET MALL"
STAFF VERY FRIENDLY AND POLITE. HOTEL CLEAN A LITTLE FAR FROM DOWNTOWN BUT IS WORTHY FOR THE PRICE.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"A great place to stay!"
The experience was very welcoming from the time we checked in and the room was very spacious and then I realized why when I went into the bathroom .... it was for handicapped because of the extra large shower that was wheelchair accessible so I am not sure why we were given this room? Other than that, this place was perfect!
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
Roger
Very impressed as soon as walked in very nice service, quiet and close to what I was there for...
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Tracy
"Shuttle driver"
The overnight driver for the airport shuttle was amazing. She was very helpful and great with my kids. I will use this hotel everytime I fly simply because of the kind employees.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2013
"Double Tree Stay"
Pretty good but not the best hotel I've stayed at.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
"Mostly satisified"
We did not understand why we were given a room designated for "handicapped". Did not care for the "handicapped" shower. Also, we were looking forward to watching the Pirate game in our room but it was not available. It was available in the bar. An employee in the bar told us that the bar is on a different cable system than the rooms and the game was not available in the room. When we got our wake-up call, we answered the phone and discovered that the phone receiver was not connected to the phone cord. Bed was good, iron and ironing board was useful. Desk personnel were friendly. Food prices in the restaurant were too high. Went across the street to eat.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2013
"night at the airport"
nice hotel that had a good location near the airport. the room was generally good, the bathroom was small. will say that the dinner we had at the hotel restaurant was very very good. would highly recommend eating in for dinner. the wait staff was aloof, even though we were about the only patrons at the time, a sunday evening.
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
tom
"very nice hotel."
not one problem arouse during my visit. nothing negative to say, only positive. this was my first time staying at a DoubleTree Hotel.
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
Bruce
"Nice but noisy near bar"
I think the hotel overall seemed very clean and the staff friendly. However I was disappointed that after requesting a quiet room (I had a long and important exam the next morning) and confirming this request I was place above their bar. The mini fridge and microwave I also requested wasn't in the room upon arrival and it wasn't until it was delivered I heard the music starting below me. I found out the party was set to end at 9 and I didn't want to re-route the mini fridge so I studied with the AC on and background noise on my laptop. However by 9:30 my room was freezing and without the AC noise, the music was still reverberating throughout my room. I was frustrated that after requesting a quiet room I was placed above the bar, but I will say upon requesting a room change the staff was helpful an efficient. It appeared as if I was even upgraded, which didn't help since I basically went straight to bed but it was a nice gesture.
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
The rooms should have Fridges esp for those with longer stays - should be a question routinely asked at check-in for 3+ days. The coffee at the hotel is definitely lacking - very inferior and not worth the bother. Exercise room should be a tad bigger with more than 1 treadmill. TV's should have kid friendly stations and a sheet with TV station listings for ease of use W/E parking is dismal due to all the weddings and paying Hotel patrons should have designated areas to park. This has always been issue new and past ownership! Ugggh!
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
Suzanne
"I'd stay again"
nice place to stay the night before flying out. close to airport but not noisy. room was comfortable for 3 adults to share. nice hot tub and exercise rooms. restaurant in hotel was closed but we found a nearby one that was good--just walked over there.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Free cookies"
Great hotel. Friendly staff. Comfy beds. No mini fridge though
1 night business trip May 26, 2013
"Great service and cookies!"
Staff was quick in respond to bringing supplies to the room when we asked for stuff several times during the night and their cookies are delicious as always!
Other trip May 23, 2013
"Noisiest Hotel I've Experienced in Quite Some Time"
Stayed 2 nights for my son's CMU graduation. Check-in was smooth and that's about the nicest thing I can say. We got to the room and the closet door was off it's track. Maintenance fixed it. There were only 3 sets of towels for the 4 of us, and then there's the noise. Something about the design of this building seems to magnify vibration. When my 9 year old (75lbs) walked to the door it actually caused my laptop to shake. My wife couldn't sleep due to all of the noise from people walking above us and doors slamming. I don't think it was from people being inconsiderate, it just seemed to be something of a design flaw. We were expecting a much better experience, and I would never stay there again.
2 night trip May 18, 2013
"Convenient for a college visit."
Room was fine for a short visit - comfortable but not exceptional. Only problem was with room keys; they had to be reprogrammed a couple of times. Pool was small, the hot tub and fitness room were worthwhile. The staff were friendly. Close to RMU. Will probably stay there again.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
Charlie
"Sweet as a Sugar cookie"
Great staff...very pleasant and loved the warm cookies
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
"Broken Glass pieces found in room."
Broken Glass pieces were found in room and the staff did nothing about it.
Trip with friends Apr 30, 2013
Slam
It need to be updated. A d the bathroom is very s a d out dated.
Business trip Apr 25, 2013
Cookie
"Check before you unpack"
I booked two queen beds and I was given two double beds. When I presented my conformation the desk told me it came in as a double? really?
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
"Nice hotel if your neighbors are polite"
The bed was extremely comfortable and the toiletries were excellent. The room did smell like it had been smoked in before which triggered both of our sinuses. The walls and doors are a bit thin. We arrived at the hotel late on our flight from the west coast only to have some drunk, rowdy men wake us up at 5 am.... That was the big disappointment but that isn't wholly the hotel's fault. Breakfast was excellent and was served with a smile.
Other trip Apr 21, 2013
"Not bad"
Close to airport. Comfortable stay.
2 night trip Mar 22, 2013
just what I had hoped for
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2013
"Plumbing Issues"
The hotel staff was friendly and the restaurant food was excellent. However, after checking into our room, we discovered the commode was not working. We called the front desk requesting a repair of the plumbing issue. The maintenance man was unable to resolve the plumbing problem. It was kind of disappointing paying a high price for this room. I sent an email to the hotel general manager about the plumbing issue. She failed to respond back to my email to her.
Other trip Mar 9, 2013
"Great Place!"
I stayed for only 1 night but the staff were top notch! Very accommodating to any & every request! I guess the only thing that could have made it better was if the other guest would have been more quiet. I know that's not the staffs fault but over all my night was great!
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
Cicely
The hotel is quite old looking but is very clean. The staff are very polite, courteous and friendly. I was very satisfied.
Other trip Jan 28, 2013
vijay
"Great traveler hotel."
Very nice hotel, close to airport, clean rooms and common areas with great service to the terminal.
Other trip Jan 3, 2013
"Good hotel"
I was pleased with the room's size and condition. the staff was friendly.
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
Stay was good, food excellent, BATHROOM IS INCREDIBLY SMALL.
1 night trip Dec 10, 2012
It was old. Our room was nonsmoking but the hallway wreaked of smoke. Carpet was very old and we were very disappointed that a Doubletree a hotel was in this condition..
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2012